Devils... Monsters...

By TimelessOne7

She is his ally. She is the reason why he emerged from the abyss. The worst girl in the world who saved him o... More

To You, In 2,000 Years
Aftermath
Cadets
Graduation
Battle of Trost Part I
Battle of Trost Part II
Levi Squad
Y/n & Annie
Bonus Chapter: Annie's Love (Smut)
Traitor?
Beyond the Walls
Attack
The Defeated
Y/n vs Annie
Bonus Chapter: Mikasa's Love (Smut)
Encounter
Soldier
Historia
Warrior
The Hunters
Overhaul
Children
Rescue
Holiday Special
Y/n and Historia
Secrets
Old Story
Sin
Wish
Outside of the Walls of Orvud District
Ruler of the Walls
Queen Historia
Love
Y/n and Historia Part II
His Start
More of a Friend Than Anyone
My Villain Academia
Revival Party
Sad Man's Parade
Y/n L/n: Origin
Tomura Shigaraki
Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part I
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part II
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part III
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part IV
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part V
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part VI
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part VII
Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part VIII

A Season For Encounters

882 33 3
By TimelessOne7

(Inside of a messy room, a man with blonde hair is looking out the window smoking a cigarette)

???: Having a good sense of who you are is one of the most important things in life. Look at all those happy people on their way to there jobs. Makes me sick.

Nawh, they're freaking great!

They think they're such good deed citizens. And what about me? I'm doing the same thing I do everyday. (You're doing something special.) I'm staring out my window and people are watching while having my morning cigarette.

*Chuckles* And the fun begins.

2 weeks since my arrival from Marley. Titans... It's the only thing people talk about. Media's trying to scare people by stirring up unease.

Radio: However, despite the titan attack in Shiganshina District that happened 3 years ago we haven't seen any big changes in life. We should be looking ahead of all this. This is a time to investigate. Where would these titans act next? Why don't we let the citizens with Meta abilities help?

???: You're different from the others radio person. I approve of you.

Gross! I don't!

The biggest change for regular folks is the start of Meta abilities becoming more common than back in the day. Some of the public fears people with them, and some don't. Alot of people with the abilities aren't the cuddly type people. More like an average citizen who likes pretending to play the hero.

They are superheroes!

Radio: I think it's time we should stop saying horrible things about them and should instead raise excitement for them. It's not focusing on the problems were facing, we should highlight the positives!

???: The man knows what he's talking about. Physicality isn't the only thing that weakens. The heart does as well.

Nah it's all about power!

Shut up! Leave me alone!

(The man heads to the streets and walks around)

Most children who were born with Meta Abilities are mostly excited. But people like me were nothing but a curse.

(A criminal busts through a window with a bag full of money)

Criminal: Ahahaha! That was too easy! No one can stop me now!

(The man watches him escape away)

???: Criminals... Only faithful to themselves. This is the future now since nobody can trust meta ability people. I get it. Crime is tempting for those who don't know what else to do with their abilities. And on that part will play out as usual. I'm in a group and my partners are currently scattered out on Paradis to find someone named Y/n Zoe. Apparently he's someone really special and to recruit new comrades. The goal is to make the organization even bigger.

(Somewhere in a secluded area in an alley, a group of thugs are glaring at someone with scars)

Thug 1: What the hell are you?

Thug 2: Your face makes me wanna puke.

Thug 3: Keep looking at me like that and I'll kill you!

(The man with scars lifts and aims his hand at the thugs)

???: Pitty, you're not we need.

(He then spews blue flames out, instantly killing the thugs)

Stay down. You make good fuel.

Allow my flames to consume you.

(Meanwhile, the man from before is freaking out in an alleyway)

???: This is not good... I need to bind myself together. I'm gonna tear apart! Nngh! Split in two!

(The man takes out a mask and puts it on, making him stop freaking out)

Once I'm wrapped up I'm whole.

(A crash is heard and the man hears it, then heads to the commotion)

Here's a story. I used to be one of those guys who caused trouble. My name is Jin Bubaigawara aka "Twice" and my meta ability is called "Twice". It's a simple power that turns one thing into two. I can make a clone of myself and then make clones from that clone. An entire gang of just me. I made my clones do everything. I was a king ruling over them. But the other me's weren't satisfied with that, and they put together a little coup. I was almost killed by myself. The things I make don't disappear until they've consumed serious damage. Before long all of us were arguing with each other. Each one of us thought we were actually the real me. The absurd self mutilation continued for 9 days. Can you imagine that? In the end they killed each other, and disappeared. All gone... Ever since then I haven't been sure that I'm the real me. How could I be after all the madness? And there is no place in the world where crazy people can belong. My partners accepted me as I am, problems and all. And I'd like to think I'm okay who I am too. Now I'm scouting people, trying to find the same kind of crazy. We're all wackos looking for a place we belong.

(Twice arrives at the commotion, he peaks over and sees a pool of blood and body parts of the criminal from earlier. Standing in the pool was a person with hands all over his arms, shoulders, head, and face)

???: You criminals are just asking to die aren't you? Honestly... Is that all you really do? Shame. I would've given you a second chance. But seeing what you do, I don't think so.

(Later, everyone was in the mess hall having their food while Annie and you were hanging out at the entrance of the forest. She was leaning against a tree and you were sitting down)

Y/n: Gangs have been crawling all over that side of town. Hard for me to walk around the streets so I had to search from the rooftops. Searching in the main town of Trost's been difficult with military police everywhere. So speaking to bar owners or businessmen was tight. Every corner the military police are just there. I'm sorry, I couldn't get any information today. I'll try again tomorrow.

Annie: No, that's alright. You should stay tomorrow and train with me.

Y/n: What kind of training?

(Annie sits down and looks at you)

Annie: Combat.

(She then playfully puts her fist against your cheek)

Y/n: It's been a minute since we've last done combat training together.

Annie: I know. But to let you know.

(She puts on a serious expression)

I am not holding back against you.

Y/n: I won't hold back either.

Annie: Good.

(Next day, hand to hand combat training began. You and Annie are instances with fists raised up. She has a serious glare)

(You rushed forward and landed a punch on her face, she lunged forward and lands her punch onto her face. She then delivers another punch knocking you back. Another punch onto Annie's face comes from you. Then you both traded. Soon everyone that was sparring stops and form a circle to watch you and Annie duke it out)

Eren: This looks rough, let's keep a good distance away.

Reiner: Right!

Krista: Woah, is that Y/n and Annie?!

Eren: Yeah, before he joined the cadets. Him and Annie met up and trained together over a year. So they're both really skilled.

Krista: Woah...

Mikasa: Amazing.

(Annie delivers a knee onto your stomach, then knocks you back with a punch. You regain balance, rushed straight to her, grab the back of her head, slammed her onto the ground)

Y/n: I sense no feelings in your strikes.

Annie: You're spewing nonsensical delusions...

(Annie instantly knocks you back with a punch)

You fool!

(Annie goes for another punch. Then you headbutt her on her face, giving her a bloody nose and breaking it. You go for a punch but she blocks it, then elbowing your chest and uppercutting you. Annie proceeds to knock you down onto the ground. You get up and elbow her on the face)

Reiner: I can't believe both of them are enduring each other's attacks.

Eren: Wow...

Krista: Both of them are amazing.

Ymir: I hate to admit it but you're not wrong.

(Annie then swipes her leg under, knocking you to the ground. You get up, she grabs your face, swipes her leg again and knocking down ending the session)

Y/n: Shit!

(Annie puts her hands on her nose and snaps it back into place, fixing it. She holds out her hand to help you up, you accept)

Annie: You still got it.

Y/n: You too.

Annie: You still have one drawback. You keep using your arms, hands and head. You need to start using your legs.

Y/n: Next time I'll think about using them.

(Blood suddenly comes out of your mouth and causes you to drop to the ground. Right as you were about to drop, someone caught you. You look up and it was Ymir)

Ymir: You owe me after this.

Y/n: Heh, we'll see.

Krista: Here let me help.

Y/n: Thanks you two.

(Ymir and Krista help take you to the camp where the medics are at)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
26.7K 539 16
Perviously Known as 'Eren Twin Sister' (REALLY SLOW UPDATES) [ON HATIUS] Y/N Yeager is something. Always the beautiful and a sweet girl she is but sh...
72.2K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
947 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...