ꕥ ★⋆steddie oneshots⋆ ★ ꕥ

By zzhongli

ah yes, a fan fiction about two crazy hot men who are deeply in love with each other. what else could you pos... More

˗ˏˋnotes :)'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋafter hours'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ junk food and chill'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋlast saturday night'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋhe lived bitch'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋscoops ahoy's newest edition'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋit's my year.'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋone rainy night'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋi dream of you'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋtattooed coffee'ˎ˗
ˏˋa world full of hate and love'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋwater reflection'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋgood boy'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋthe dog that lead me to you'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋauthors very sad note'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋsext me.ˎ˗

527 4 1
By zzhongli

(Nsfw warning! Chapter includes: Sex through phone, 'after care', modern au, dom Steve Harrington, sub Eddie Munson.)

Eddie spent all day inside his trailer today. Which is quite unusual, he and Steve are always out somewhere where nobody could find them or disturb them. So why tonight? Turns out there was a huge blizzard that not even the news could have predicted and now everyone is snowed in and can't go anywhere. Eddie was absolutely pissed. He and his boyfriend had plans like always. Of course they could text and call, but it wasn't the same. Eddie needed to see his boyfriend badly. He wanted to feel his touch, smell that same cologne he always wears, run his fingers through Steves soft auburn brown hair. He knew Steve felt the same, so when Steve texted him late at night, Eddie decided to take matters into his own hands..

Eddie stared outside his bedroom window. His eyes were blank, body stiff, and knuckles bundled up so tight they turned white. He declared the sight he was looking at to be ridiculous. The window was coated with a thick layer of snow. Under that layer he could see a glimpse of the road and the roof of another trailer literally being suffocated with snow.

¨This is fuckin' bull..¨He mumbled and closed his matte black curtains with aggressiveness. His teeth clenched and the air surrounding him was cold. Although Eddie loved the winter, he despised how snow could ruin any plans he had in a matter of seconds. In an attempt to push the blizzard out of his mind, Eddie grabbed his guitar and played a few songs that reminded him of Steve.

A lot of people may find what Eddie does weird, or his relationship with Steve weird in general, but they both love it. Steve loves Eddie's humor and flirtatiousness, and Eddie loves Steve's affection and how caring he is.

Eddie's fingers eventually grew tired from strumming strings and his voice began to ache from singing. He cleared his throat and hung the guitar back on his wall, and of course didn't let it go before planting a kiss on each of the strings. Eddie threw himself back on his bed, which creaked when he landed on it. He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, reading each of the sticky notes he stuck on the ceiling.

Each one had words stated from some of Eddie's favorite band members. What most people don't know is that he didn't stick them up there just for decoration, he put them up there because it calms and relaxes him. It's like stargazing, but instead of looking at stars and the dark night sky, you're looking at post it notes and an off-white ceiling.

Eddie quickly got bored of it and he knew why. He missed Steve. Maybe it was the fact he was wearing Steve's old Hawkins High jacket. But he was also hungry. But he missed Steve more. He sighed and rolled over to the left of him, facing his nightstand.

He grabbed his phone in one hand and his LED light remote in the other. With the remote he switched the color of the lights from purple to dark red, then sloppily placed it back on the stand. Except it didn't go on the stand. It fell on the floor.

¨Stop making all that noise Eddie!¨ He heard his uncle Wayne suddenly shout from the living room. Eddie didn't respond. He instead mocked him jokingly. ¨Stop making all that noise Eddie, get off the phone and go to bed Eddie!¨ Eddie whispered to himself in a low pitched voice. He chuckled quietly and pushed the button on his phone to turn it on. The brightness made him squint his eyes and blink a few times before finally entering his passcode.

Eddie scrolled through social media for a while. Looking at all his friends recent posts, watching youtube, and posting stuff himself. This went on for some time before he got a notification that 'harrington' with a bunch of black and red heart emojis texted him.

¨Hey :).¨

Was all Steve texted. But a simple hey was enough for Eddie, who was just excited Steve texted him. He immediately pressed the notification and started typing back frantically.

¨hi pretty boy, whats up?¨

He pressed send and waited for Steve to respond. His eyes lit up when his text went from 'Delivered' to 'Read 11:36'. Only god knows why Eddie wanted to cling onto Steve so badly tonight. Being focused he watched the three dots, curious what Steve would say next.

¨Just wanted to check up on you. I miss you <3.¨

Steve replied back about a minute later. Eddies heart was fluttering all over his body. He missed Steve too, and would get in his car and drive over to his place right this second if he could.

¨miss u more babe!!¨

Eddie really did sound like a middle school girl texting her boyfriend that she would end up breaking up with the week after getting together. But he didn't care. All he cared about was texting Steve all night long until morning.

¨Have you eaten today baby? How are you?¨

Steve took a while to respond this time, and Eddie waited the entire 4 minutes. He smiled at Steve's understandable questioning. He felt like doing cartwheels around the whole trailer. That's just how Steve makes him feel.

¨i mean if u count two bowls of cereal and one bowl of spaghettios a decent meal for a day then yes,, and i'm fine just wish u were here playing with my hair.. and making me feel good ;))¨

Eddie truly did wish Steve was right next to him on his bed, kissing Eddie any chance he got and cuddling together like they always do. God, it's like they were destined to be together. But Eddie was also a bit embarrassed to add the last part of his text, but he would be lying if he said thinking about Steve all day hasn't made him horny as fuck.

Steve didn't hesitate to respond as quickly as possible.

¨I was thinking the same thing Eds. I couldn't help but daydream about you and how gorgeous you are.¨

Eddie was taken aback by Steves reply, but at the same time he expected it. He bit his lip at a dirty image that crossed his mind, and began typing.

¨shit, i want you so fuckin bad steve. i need to feel you.¨

This time Eddie didn't feel embarrassed at all knowing Steve is on the same page as him. Eddie let out a small gasp when he felt his cock twitch inside his pants. He knew he was horny, but he didn't expect to have an erection already. His eyes widened when he read what Steve would last text him for the night.

¨Facetime me baby.¨

Eddie almost immediately got up to shut and lock his bedroom door and flew back on top of his bed, landing on his stomach. His feet dangled off the side of his bed and he held his phone a few inches away from his face. He pressed on Steve's contact and pressed the facetime button. Eddie could feel his stomach tossing and turning. Not in the stomach ache way, but in the 'I have butterflies fluttering in my stomach' way.

Steve answered the call within a matter of seconds. Eddie couldn't look away when he saw Steve. His shirt was off, revealing his hairy chest and toned abs. He was leaned against the headboard of his bed. ¨You're wearing my jacket huh?¨ That was the first thing Steve said. Either he didn't remember giving Eddie that jacket, or he thought Eddie stole it out of his wardrobe when he came over to Steve's house for the first time.

¨I personally think it would be better with my name on it.¨ Eddie sarcastically says with a shit eating grin. Steve's jacket was soft, and it still had his scent on it so no wonder Eddie wanted to wear it to bed this particular night. ¨We can agree to disagree babe,¨ Steve grins and laughs softly. ¨So you were saying you missed me?¨ Eddie noted that Steve switched the position of his phone, he was holding it now instead of it being leaned against something.

¨So fuckin' bad, god man you don't know how many times I stopped m'self from jacking off to your pictures today.¨ Eddie willingly admits to Steve. He changed his position so now he was also leaned up against his headboard. He then slanted his phone for a few seconds so the camera would show the tent in Eddie's pajama pants with skulls all over them. He caught a glimpse of Steve beaming at the sight.

¨Damn it Eds, words can't explain how badly I wanna touch you.¨ Eddie smirked as he listened to Steve and noticed he was now palming himself through his pants. Now it was clear they both wanted this.

¨Tell me what to do and I'll do it for you. I'll be your little slut tonight, yeah?¨ Eddie insisted. He knew Steve would take up the offer. ¨Fuck, pants off.¨ Steve commanded Eddie, who didn't hesitate to listen. He took his phone and set it up so Steve could watch as Eddie stripped his pajama pants off. His tent couldn't be ignored anymore since he was only in his black boxers.

Steve's sweatpants were now off in the blink of an eye as well, and his boner was just as big as Eddie's. ¨Shit you're so god damn sexy Munson..¨ Steve looked Eddie up and down, admiring every part of his body. Eddie winked, then he thought of something that could be useful. ¨Gimme a few seconds Harrington, gotta grab somethin'..¨ Eddie waited for Steve to nod, then he disappeared from the camera frame.

He moved off his bed and went into his closet. He rummaged through the things cluttered on the top shelf until he found what he was looking for: a brown cardboard box full of sex toys his old sex partner gave him during the last month of his junior year. In all honesty, Eddie's partner wasn't the best at sex and Eddie knew that too.

Eddie looked through the box and snatched the one thing he was looking for. He didn't bother to properly place the box back on the shelf so he just dropped it on his floor. He made his way back to his creaky bed and got back in the position he was in earlier. ¨Jesus Munson, where the hell did you get that?¨ Steve was referring to the clear dildo Eddie was holding in his right hand. ¨Let's just say selling drugs was not the only way I got paid.¨ Eddie hinted to Steve, who looked like he got what Eddie meant by that.

¨Take your underwear off.¨Steve instructed Eddie while he started taking off his own. Eddie listened and took off his boxers. Now his only source of clothes was Steve's basketball jacket. He, out of instinct, began tying up his curly dark brunette hair into a ponytail just in case. ¨Already a step ahead?¨ Steve licked his plump lips. ¨You know me sweetheart,¨ Eddie bit his lip and spread his legs wider than they were. ¨What's next?¨ He asked, obviously knowing what Steve was going to say next. ¨You know what's next hun.¨

Eddie did know what was next. So he got right to work, coating the dildo in his own spit. He carefully watched Steve's face through the phone to watch his reactions. Steve seemed pretty satisfied considering he was watching Eddie work his hand around the toy, spreading his saliva all around it. ¨Fuck yeah,¨ Steve says under his breath. Clearly he was enjoying Eddie seducing him. ¨So good Eds.. Use your mouth for me please.¨ Eddie was already at it. Swirling his tongue at the top, then slowly pushing the toy down his throat.

He moaned around the toy, making Steve even more turned on than he was already. They both were already leaking pre-cum by now. At this point Steve couldn't stop himself from slowly jerking his cock. ¨Prep yourself. Right now.¨ Steve groaned. Eddie did what he said but he didn't switch his position. He removed the dildo from his mouth and replaced it with three of his fingers.

He sucked on them until Steve told him he was good to stop, then he began inserting his first finger. ¨Ohh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck..¨ Eddie threw his head back with full force and his toes curled inside of his white socks. He's done this millions of times, to him it just feels too incredible each time. Once his finger was all the way in, he began to work it in, then out repeatedly.

Eddie could feel the air around him get hot. Steve eventually told him to add the second one, then a third one. He scissored into himself as fast as he possibly could, trying his hardest to keep his moans and groans to a minimum so his uncle doesn't yell at him again and ruin the moment. ¨Doing.. doing so good for me baby,¨ Steve praised Eddie as he hand fucked his own cock.¨Use the dildo now Eds.¨ Steve sighed and closed his eyes.

Eddie nodded. His breath was shaky. He finally switched positions, head resting on his pillows and his ass facing the camera. He grabbed the dildo that lay next to him. It took him a minute before he actually started pushing the toy inside of him. ¨You alright babe? Color?¨ Steve had a concerned look on his face that Eddie couldn't see.. ¨Green... I'm fine man. Just needa second.¨

¨Okay. Just let me know if you need a break. Take your time.¨ Steve ensured Eddie he was there if he needed anything. Eddie inhaled then exhaled, then ultimately thrusted the toy inside of himself. He let out a small whimper. He began slowly working it inside of himself. He started off slow, then got faster each time. ¨Just like that, holy shit..¨ Steve huffed. He sped up the pace of his hand on his cock.

Eddie buried his face into his pillows as he groaned. His cock pleaded for something to touch it. ¨Fuck, Harrington, can I please?¨ Eddie begged. Drool dribbled down his cheek. Steve should consider himself lucky that he gets to see Eddie like this. He wouldn't be caught dead pleading and fucking himself in front of anyone else. ¨Go ahead baby.¨

Eddie was now multi-tasking, thrusting a dildo inside of him, and jerking his cock alongside Steve. Eddie suddenly let out a particularly loud moan into his pillow when he hit his prostate. ¨Steve- Fuck! Oh my god, yes!¨ Eddie arched his back and Steve admired the sight. ¨You're so pretty like this. Are you close?¨ Steve says in a rather low voice. ¨So so close, feels so good, wish you were here!¨ Eddie answers in a muffled voice but Steve could understand what he was saying through the phone.

With a few more thrusts and pumps, the two came almost at the same exact time. Cum painted white spots all over the front of Steves jacket Eddie was wearing, and some on Steves chest. Eddie collapsed on his bed and extracted the dildo out of himself. The two took a few seconds to breathe and relax. Eddie grabbed his phone and lay down on his bed. ¨Shit, that was the best first phone sex I ever had.¨

¨Yeah? Seems like you enjoyed yourself. It's already 12:30,¨ Steve chuckles and wipes sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. ¨You should go take a shower. Put on some comfy pajamas and call me after baby. I'll get myself cleaned up too.¨ Steve suggested.

¨Mkay. Love you pretty boy.¨

¨Love you more babe.¨

Eddie hung up the call, then he did what Steve told him to. He took a shower and washed his hair. Then put on new pajamas. He hopped on his phone right after and called Steve. The two stayed up all night talking and flirting. They ended up sleeping on the call together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Take on Me By Ash

Fanfiction

4.9K 172 16
Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson, even though defeating Vecna and saving the world together, have not become the best of friends. Steve hates to...
6.1K 119 27
"we're just two people who need 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬, nothing more, nothing less. got it?" it hurt shutting him down, but he needed to stay safe, and this...
972 120 20
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] ❝ 𝐒𝐞𝐞? 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ❞ 𝐈n which an e...
14.1K 210 16
Since we were all so wrongfully robbed of Byler in season 4, I've made the executive decision to write this. ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ What th...