How to get over a break up (A...

By NancyNwaguru

This book contains tips on how you can get over a break up, it contains stories and moral lessons to learn fr... More

Contents.
Why does break up hurt so much.
Ann's Story.
Cry and let it all out.
Get a distraction.
Erase all memories.
Cut all communications.
Don't rush into another relationship.
Hang out with friends.
Focus on yourself.
Be patient and the right person will come.
Share your feelings with those that matter
Try not to miss Him/Her.

Conclusion.

3 1 0
By NancyNwaguru

Getting over a heartbreak can be quite difficult at the beginning and you may think it's an impossible thing to do but bet me it is very possible, you just need a little time and by following the step listed down in this book it will go a long way in helping you with whatever heart breaks you are going through.

I hoped you learnt something from these tips and Ann's story also, I hope after you are done following this steps and you are strong enough to enter another relationship that you won't undergo heartbreak anymore.

You will be curled up in another romantic story again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
208K 9.1K 75
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
30.7K 2K 63
Ghar se thay chale Toh yeh baat ho gayi 🎢🎢 Nazarein aise jo takra gayiiiii Ke hume aashiqui aa gayi 🎢🎢 Collection of Short Stories......