SIXTH SENSE [ J. Gilbert] DIS...

By Crescent-angelz

sɪxᴛʜ sᴇɴsᴇ: Sense or means of perception, such as intuition or clairvoyance Theadora "Thea" King, has been o... More

CAST + Synopsis
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
Last Dance
Ghosted
Bed of Roses
Under the veil
Ethereal
Hitting the Books
Ghostly Advice
Not Casper
The little Things
Devil wears Prada
The Birthday
Bittersweet
Predicament
Old Haunts
Unveiled
Ghost World
Secular
Gold Rush
Blue Note
Beautifully Undone
A So Called Saving Grace
AUTHOR'S NOTE- Why I have Disscountinued this story

Smells like Teen Spirts

596 15 2
By Crescent-angelz

Smells like Teen Spirts

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA BE HERE?" Donna asks thea, she looks to her friend who leaned against a tree looking at her friend. She nods her head. Both girls stood amongst the partygoers of the bonfire, Donna was making sure she wasn't bringing back bad memories for her friend.

" I can't be afraid of a bonfire party for the rest of my afterlife," Thea tells her. 

"Yeah I know but  wouldn't it bring up bad memories." Donna wonders, Thea shakes her head. "Pretty sure there's no backstabbing two-faced witch in this crowd, Don." 

"Unless you count Damon minus the witch thing." Donna adds making Thea smirk at her remark, She felt the good vibe all around her, she could remember it was the same way she felt that night, only it was humid in august.

"Speaking of the blue-eyed weirdo, isnt he too old to be at high school party." Thea points to him dancing next to two girls with red solo cup in his hand. 

"Arent we to old to be at a high school party?" Donna wonders, Thea shrugs her shoulders. 

"We don't count we're dead," Thea tells her Donna smirks to herself at her joke. 

"Well when you put that way kind of sounds messed up." Donna says, Thea chuckles, she looks to see Elena getting a drink from the keg, Thea elbows donna getting her attetion. 

"I'm having fun, Stefan. You have a problem with that?" Elena replies coldly to oldest salvatore brother, She drinks the whole cup of beer, she sighs. She pours herself another one. 

Thea knew the Stefan that she liked was no longer there, and was replaced with a half version of him, no longer having his humanity to hold onto having been compelled to shut it off. 

"All right, take it easy. We both know you're kind of a lightweight." Stefan says to her. she scoffs at his words. 

"Uh-huh. Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?" Elena says coldly before walking away leaving him and Rebekah laughing at him. 

"Damn, that one kind of hurt." The remarks. "Poor Stefan." 

"The man really can't catch a break," Thea says, Donna nods her head. Both girls liked the youngest salvatore brother, Donna had issues with Damon but she didn't mind him  except when he was killing people. Stefan is a little bit better than his brother.

"Have you seen any sign of pretty boy?" Donna asks her, Thea looks around her. 

"Pretty sure only seniors are allowed to come to this so I have no idea where he is." Thea tells her, Donna smirks at Thea, her brow furrow at her expression. 

"Whats that look for?" Thea asks her friend, she shrugs her shoulders. "Oh nothing." Thea gives a stern look, almost like one a mom would give to her toddler. 

"Its just you and little gilbert are getting cozy, I'm just surprised you aren't looking out for him." Donna expresses to her, Theas jaw drops at her words. 

"He's a friend, and friends talk to each other that's how friendship works." Thea tells her, Donna chuckles lowly. 

"Yeah, friendships with a boy who is living and can talk to ghosts, thats how all friendships work right." Donna points out, Thea licks her lips. "Are hinting that I have a crush on Jermey Gilbert?" 

"What...No I wouldnt think you who has a habit of liking someone like him would be having a crush, no why whould i be hinting at that." Donna says with sarcasm, Thea sighs at her words shaking her head. 

"Okay I get it, I know that I had a white boyfriend before you dont gotta keep making fun of me for it." Thea defends herself, Donna chuckles putting her hands up in surrender. 

"Hey you like what you like, Im just pointing this out because he is alive and you are not alive." Donna mentions, Thea looks between her and the party goers. 

"Yeah I know that,  pretty sure him and Anna are kind of a thing still, Ive seen the way he looks at her like she is the prettiest girl in the room." Thea tells her, Donna smirks. 

"How about the way he looks at you?" Donna asks her, Thea didnt really think about how he looks at her, she was pretty sure he only looked at her like she was the attraction at a zoo, something interesting that one does not see often. The way he looks at Anna is the same way that Alan used to look at her. 

Whenever she was with Alan, her whole body would feel like she was floating, she got butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw him in the hallway, he was kind to her, loving, funny, Even Though some people were bisased on her dating him, both of them didn't care for the comments. 

"He looks at me like im a an exhibit." Thea tells her friend, she sighs heavy looking around her she looks up at the trees seeing it illuminated from the fire. 

"Well better than looking at you like your his next meal, Literally." Donna says to her, Thea laughs she looks among the party goers seeing a familiar brown haired girl, smiling look all around her taking in the sights. 

"Don't look now, but here comes trouble." Thea says with a grim tone, Donna looks to see Vicki walking through the party. 

"Okay, I'll try to stop her." Thea states, Donna stops her.  "Hold on now you wanna take her on by yourself." 

"She's a vampire and ghost, I can take her." Thea reasures her. "Yeah, I'm coming with you, and don't try to fight me on this." 

"Okay fine, you can be my backup." Thea tells her friend, she nods her head smiling. 

The two girls walk through the trees following from a distance, not wanting to upset the girl incase she was gonna do something rash to the both of them. Thea looks to Donna, she nods her head speeding away from her. 

Vicki stops walking, she smirks to herself turning around,  to see the werewitch trailing her. She laughs at her. 

"How did I know that you were gonna be following me." Vicki snarks, Thea remained unfazed at her words. 

"Just a lucky guess." Thea says, Vicki smiles a mischievous smile.  

"Here you are, trying to play little Miss hero." Vicki remarks, Thea smirks unamused at her. 

"I take it that your idiot brother has something to do with your temporary resurrection." Thea add, Vickis smile drops at her words at the mention of her brother. 

"Soon to be permanent." Vicki looks over shoulder at Elena and Alaric bringing the unconscious body of Stefan into the back of his car.

"Look Vicki I get you wanna be alive, so do I but whatever the witch your working with has offered you isn't gonna be fulfilling. Your just doing her dirty work." Thea pleads with her. Vicki shakes her head. 

"Your wrong, she said I would come back if I can do what he couldnt do." Vicki spats, Theas brows furow at her words. 

"What do you mean what he couldn't do?" Thea asks her, she smirks at her confusion, she turns around walking to the car.  Her eyes widen as she realizes it "Donna!" 

The curly haired girl speed out tackling her to the ground, Vicki shouts as her body hits the ground, Donna pins her arms above her holding her arms against the concrete, Vicki growls at her trying to break free. 

"Sorry Honey, Death isn't on the menu tonight." Donna remarks, Vicki smirks she knees her in the stomach making let out a groan of pain, she gasps feeling a sharp pain in her chest, she coughs looking down seeing a hand in her chest. 

Thea extends her hand to give her headache only for her to remove her hand from Donnas chest, her heart being held in her hands, she falls to ground dead temporarily, you can be hurt on the other side but you cant die again. 

 Vicki speeds away from the vampire she picks up a joint from off the ground before tossing it into a trail of a liquid heading straight for Alaric's car, Theas eyes widen seeing the trail lot up in flames. 

"Too slow bitch." Vicki snarks, Theas eye meet hers, they glow a golden hue, she growls under her breath. She speeds over to the vampire only to have her disappear from her sight. 

"You have got to be kidding me!" She shouts, she looks to over seeing the car ignite in flames with elena gilbert trapped inside of it, she tries to break the window with her feet it not buddgng. 

Thea looks in the driver seat to see Vicki sitting there watching elena struggle with breaking the window, Alaric tries to break the window with a lacrosse stick it not breaking, Thea watches trying to figure out what to do. 

"To slow." Thea states, she wraps her hands around vickis throat with her grip tighting as she hold her head against the seat, she growls bitting into her arm making thea shout out in pain, blood dripping from her arm. 

Elena starts coughing from the smoke entering the car, crawling into the back seat whispering stefans name, Vicki grips onto Elenas foot shouting as she tried to fight her. Thea extends her hand making her grip her head shouting out in pain.  "Bitch." 

"Same to you." Thea, wraps her hand around her face before snapping her neck making her collapse against the steering wheel, she disappears from her sight, Thea sighs for a moment before remember the car was on fire, her not being able to feel the smoke or the flames around her. 

Thea can hear the sound of Stefan and Elena cough, Him waking up, Thea extends her hand aiming for the back of the car, "Effringere".

The door breaks away onto the concrete, Thea disappears from the car to the outside, she watches Alaric grab onto Elena. "Hurry! Before it blows." 

"Wait, wait, wait." Elena stops him, turning around to get stefan, who was still laying in the car, both of them hook his arm under his getting him away from the burning car, just before the flames engulfed it making it explode. 

"Awe I missed the action." Donna pouts seeing the trio leaning against the rail of the school, Thea sighs in relief, she looks to then giving them a salute, Thea looks to her friend. 

"You okay?" Thea wonders, she nods her head. "Its not like I can die again." Thea chuckles leaning against her shoulder. 

₱₱₱

Her fingers graze the wall of the gilbert house, She smiles looking at the picture of Miranda and Elena, her holding her close while smiling at the camera, she looks at it sadly thinking of the picture of her and her brother, she had to wrestle him to take the photo, he wanted to play but their mother needed them to be serious for it. 

She chuckles sadly thinking of that day, The king girl sighs sadly before continuing to walk around, she finally makes her way to the room she wanted to be in, she walks through Jeremy's door into his bedroom, she admires the posters on the wall, trying  to ignore the perfectionists in her wanting to pick up dirty clothes on the floor and the littered pop bottle on the ground. 

"Unsolved mysteries could do a special on the mysterious teen boys room." She laughs at her own joke. 

"All they would find is trash under my bed." A voice says, she jumps back seeing him standing in the doorframe of the bathroom looking at her, she grips her chest. 

"You know its suppose to me scaring you not the other way around." Thea remarks, He gives a small smile at her joke. 

"I didn't think you were gonna show up." He comments, she shrugs her shoulders. "Well your the one of thinking of me." 

"I didn't think I was thinking of you, It's weird it's kinda like I can't stop thinking of you." Jeremy confesses, Thea could swear she felt her heart skip a beat at his words, almost like the breath was sucked out of her and was replaced with shock. 

"Uhhh well I am a real catch, I was voted the nicest person during fifth grade, I had sash and everything." She chuckles trying to not let her flusterness show through, she mentally facepalms at her words, why is she acting like this.  

He smiles at her, thinking that it would make sense for her to get a sash for being nice, Their eyes lock. She felt almost frozen looking at him,  Looking at his face she notices that he has a small scar across his chin, it seems to have faded, maybe he got from a childhood accident, she thinks the facial feature makes him look pretty cute. 

She could a heavy wave of flusterness wash over her, she clears her throat before speaking

"Uh Elena  is okay if you were wondering, I stopped Vicki." Thea informs him, He snaps out of his trance his eyes darting around the room, she sits on his bed it denting slightly before he takes a seat away from her. 

"Yeah Thanks, I cant believe she would even try to kill Elena." Jermey expresses, she scoffs. "I would." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks offended at her words, she looks him in the eyes again, this time not feeling flustered. 

"Well its just, when your over here, it's truly lonely, you never know truly loneliness before you have spent almost thirty years watching you love move on like you weren't even there." Thea says grimly, he looks down feeling sorry for her. 

"Thea, Im so sorry I can't even Imagine it, being alone." Jeremy sympathize with her, she shakes her head. 

"What did I say Jer." She whispers to him. 

"I know I know but I mean it okay no one should go through that." Jermey states, he glances at her lips for a split second, She takes notices of this shuffling away from her slowly. 

"It's not to bad, I have Donna, Gemma and helping other ghosts really helps to." Thea reasures him. 

"And me, you have me to." Jeremy says taking her hand, she gasps feeling his hand in her own, the once familiar feeling of her hand tingling at the contact was not present, instead a warm grip from the palms his hand. 

He looks up at her his brown eyes widen in shock, she looks up at him with a confused look. 
"I can feel you." She whispers in utter shock. 

A/N DUN DUN ghost world is next and these chapters are gonna be a busy one so stay tuned if you still interested, Love yall have a good night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 217 11
Curiosity killed the cat. Or at least that's what a young ghost woman, Grey, tells herself everyday, feeling the same tug to know more about the huma...
55K 1.8K 35
DISCONTINUED Something happened but what you may ask your feelings were taken away emotionally and physically so you can't feel anything mentally Yo...
149K 17K 37
Desperate to get away from his religious parents, Aaron rents a room in a townhouse where he develops a crush on his roommate, Caleb Morris. While se...
26.6K 926 22
Ever felt like you never really remembered what you had for dinner the night before? You always had that feeling of not knowing anything. Why? You're...