REVENGE (Euphoria: Reader's S...

By boisdowattstoo

After Cal found out that Y/n is actually not his biological child, The whole family hid that information for... More

A/n
INTRO
Coming Home
Stalking the Stalker
The Response to the Letter
The Bitcoin Thing
Carnival Part I
Carnival Part II
Soul Sisters
Tyler's Confession
Halloween Party Part I
Halloween Party Part II
Hey Cassie!
Bacon and Eggs

Aftermath

907 19 1
By boisdowattstoo

Y/n's Pov

Waking up in a pleasant and like a baked cookie smelling type of room is a new thing for me. I woke up in a pretty girly room and sitting up I felt someone clinging on me, looking on my left I see Cassie cuddled up on me with an angelic face on. I look at beneath the sheets to see if we did it and shit was real. I look at her and under the sheets, back and forth not believing if this is real or not. I panicked and quickly get out of the bed causing the blonde girl to be shook and sit ups.

"What happen ?" Cassie asked me worriedly and I look at her with unbearable face.

What the fuck?

"I-I think I gotta go? I m-mean I need to go Fez might be wondering where I am" I said and quickly gather all my stuff. I stopped when I look at her and she's looking at me like a lost puppy, her lips are pouting, and her ocean eyes is about to say something stupid on me. So, I quickly search for my phone to give it to her.

"Here, save your number and text me after? Later? Or whenever" I stated before continuing what I was doing. After that I thought she was just giving me my phone but then she grabbed my hand and kissed me after. I kissed her back not because I like her like that, just because I was guilty not knowing what I did last night.

She's also might be pregnant so? What the hell self? What are we trying do here?

After we pull, well mostly me, she gave me the sweetest smile which melt my heart. It's been a long time since I felt something like this to a certain person and I doubted myself if this thing with Cassie is something else or just a fuck me when I'm drunk else. So, I quickly exited the 'might' be awkward scene before we talk about what's happening and I ended up walking to the place I don't ever want to end up with.

"Y/n?" Lexi asked not remembering that she's Cassie's little sister so stood there awkwardly. I look to her right her mom who's also sitting on their sofa and asked me too.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we've met before?" Her mom asked me with her brow arched while reaching on her drink.

"I-uhm..uhm" Myself mouth can't formulate a single sentence but then Lexi intrude and clutch the whole situation.

"She's Cassie's new classmate mom, she might have had a sleepover with Cassie since we've been with her last night" she said sweetly, smoothly faking the whole thing she just said.

"Oh yeah Mrs. Howard, I walked Cassie home last night and she was so nice that she let me sleepover here at your house" Giving her an awkward fake smile and Lexi quickly stood up and comes over me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lexi whispered before grabbing me to their door.

"I-can I explain it later? But first, can you drive me home?" She glares at me before walking out to grab the keys to their car and I took that opportunity to walk out of the house and avoid their mother to ask me more questions.

And a minute of waiting on Lexi she walks out of their house and walk straight to their car with her sharpest eyes daggering at me. I hopped in after she did and the first thing, she did was looks at me very closely that making me gulp.

"Explain" is all she said then pointing straight into my chest making me adjust to my sit. I cleared my throat making her to pull herself and start the engine. She started the car and drove out to the street.

"So.. Your sister and I, Well I don't know what happened last night because I blacked out but... I woke up naked?" I said sounding like a little girl explaining.

"Not like the first time you wake up naked in my house... OUR HOUSE" she said sounded upset and not looking at me.

"But not like that this time" I whispered but I think she heard because she reacted quickly and spoke

"WHAT!?!" She shouted sounded so shook and this is my first-time hearing Lexi like this. I mean not like we've been so so close but she's not that type of person to act like this, at least for me.

"Ah...yeah-can you make a left on that intersection; I don't leave on the apartments anymore" And she did what I asked for.

The conversation died and Lexi didn't react or asked me more which made me feel like a douche bag, so I end the weird air between us and asked her.

"Can we have a quick stop to that ice cream shop?" I asked and she looks at me confuse. 

"Is it too early for an Ice cream?" She asked and I just chuckle.

"It's like what? Ten am? I mean... is there a certain time to eat an Ice cream? Like why would they open this early if we can't eat ice cream this early?" I said giving her a goofy smile before leaning to the window and stared at the clear blue sky. "Whatever" is the only thing she said, and I swear I could tell she rolled her eyes after that. 

After a minute of silence and with me feeling nauseous and guilty from whatever happened last night, she pulls up and turn the ignition off. I look at her and she's trying hard not to look excited but then she's doing terrible at it. As we hop out of the car I accidentally snorted before shaking my head and I heard her say

"What?" Looking at me curiously from the other side of the car while her arms are crossed.

"N-nothing, you just look... excited" I said while scratching the back of my head and heading towards her.

"No, I'm not" 

"Awe, you're cute... now come on!" Snatching her arm and leading her inside the shop. Luckily there's only few people here and there's no line on the counter. I let go my hand on hers and cleared my throat before speaking to the girl in the counter. 

"Hi good morning uhm- Can i get one vanilla ice cream on a small cup and-" I paused and look at Lexi. 

"I'll get the same" she said. 

"Make it two please" I said politely and gave the girl a warm smile and she did the same thing but more like a smirk before getting our order. 

"Oh shit, I don't have my purse in me" I heard Lexi whispered to herself. 

"Hey... don't worry, I got you besi-" Placing my hand on her right shoulder. I was going to say something to her, but someone cut me off causing me to let go of my hand and face the counter again. 

"Two order of vanilla ice cream on cup!" She said with a smile. After paying, she handed me the ice creams. 

"Thanks, uhm... Kristen" Squinting both of my eyes just to read her name on her tag before giving her a wink. Before we find a seat, I heard her say 'No problem cutie'. Lexi and I sat on the furthest table and before I could sit, she spoke. 

"Why does everyone here thinks that you're hot" She spat before sighing and snatch her ice cream on my hand. I guess she heard it too huh "Oh... so you think I'm hot too huh?" Wiggling my brows before sitting. 

"No- that's not- whatever" Rolling her eyes and took a spoonful of ice cream. I just chuckle and shakes my head before doing the same. 

"Oh god" Her brow raises, and she covers her mouth immediately trying hard not to laugh. 

I looked at her confused and tried to trace where the heck she's looking at and it took me a seconds to realize that she is looking at my cup. I scanned the cup that I'm holding, and a digit is written on it. We both look at each other before bursting into a laugh. 

"Damn" Is all I can say. 

"So... mind if I ask why are you and Cassie? Uhm..." I look at her and she's just looking at her cup. 

"Do you really want to know?" I asked and she looks at me with blank expression before nodding.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n:
AaAaaaHh! It's been long. An my apologies if a made y'all wait this long. It's hard to re-write those chapters that i lost... i tried tho but, i think you guys will like this upcoming chapters better!

I hope everyone's having a great day!

-L.D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 31
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
35.7K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 85.2K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
711K 19.8K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...