UNKNOWN | D.M (UNRAVEL BOOK 4)

By ixfixite_

*Completed* (SEQUEL TO UNTOLD) UNRAVEL book 4: When darkness envelopes Aine Estoileon's eyes, she sees throug... More

[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]
[ 35 ]
[ 36 ]
[ 37 ]
[ 38 ]
[ 39 ]
[ 40 ]
[ 41 ]
[ 43 ]
[ 44 ]
[ 45 ]
[ 46 ]
[ 47 ]
[ 48 ]

[ 42 ]

15 0 0
By ixfixite_

After witnessing Harry's crestfallen face, Aine along with Ginny had gone after the trio after they were gone from sight. The two had found the three of them heading to the Gryffindor common room after the boy had muttered Sirius's name in a trance. 

There were shoutings coming out from the common room that could be heard from the staircases belonging to someone Aine knew

"Harry, please, just listen!" Hermione persuaded desperately. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?"

"WHAT IF HE IS?" Harry retorted back. "I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, I know what I saw!"

Aine pushed open the portrait, entering with Ginny by her side. "What's going on? I can hear you yelling miles away!" the redheaded girl said, meeting Ron's nervous looks.

"Nothing you should be concerned with," Harry replied roughly, he sighs loudly, ruffling his messy hair with frustration.

Ginny narrowed her eyes at him, "There's no need for you to use that tone with me," she said coolly, hands on her hips. "We saw what happened earlier and thought you might need some help."

"Well, you can't," Harry said shortly, leaving Ginny baffled by his snappiness.

"Hey!" Aine shot back at him, standing in front of Ginny. She disliked the way Harry was speaking to them, he was giving her the same look that he had given her back when Snape was comparing them both during their last Legilimency lesson. "We're just worried, Harry. There's no need to be rude."

The boy cursed loudly, making his friends look at him with surprise. It was the first time they heard him swear so angrily. The last thing he needed right now was to go against Aine again. He kept fidgeting as if waiting for his two friends to get their stuff so that he could leave.

"Harry, wait!" Hermione said, calming her friend down. "Maybe they can help."

The two boys looked at her, wondering what their smart friend got in mind. She turns to Aine and Ginny who were more than willing to do whatever they can to assist him. "What do we need to do?" Ginny asks, ignoring the eye roll from Harry. 

Hermione began to explain to them about Harry's vision, about how the boy had seen his godfather being tortured at the hands of He-who-should-not-be-named. 

"You let him into your mind?" Aine questioned with disbelief, "Harry— You can't do that! You went through hours of classes to make sure you had your mind in control! What if this is just another one of Voldemort's schemes to lure you out?" 

"I told him that earlier... It could be one of his misleading dreams..." Hermione trails off, trying to help her friend see the truth instead of being so emotional about his visions. 

"IT'S NOT A DREAM!" roars Harry, growing even more agitated. "It's just like Mister Weasley in the Department of Mysteries! I saw the door— The one I'd been dreaming about! I have this feeling that it is... REAL!" he shouted, wanting his friends to believe him.

Everyone fell silent as they exchanged anxious looks, they watch Harry catch his breath after ranting. It wasn't as if they didn't believe him, nor did they think that he was mad. Well, perhaps he was a little. But none of them wanted to take the risk to ignore it. "He's the only family I've got left, I can't lose him too..." Harry muttered, his voice breaking. He tries to compose himself before he spoke again. "Please help me..."

Ron places a hand on his friend's shoulders, nodding. "We will, Harry. But you listen to Hermione. We go to Grimmauld Place to check if Sirius is there first, if he isn't— We go to London, okay?" he counsels. 

Harry stared at the ground, contemplating. He wanted to apparate straight to London to save his godfather but thinking about it now, it did seem reckless. He bit his lips and looked up at his group of friends. They had all smiled and nodded their heads along, willing to help him.

"Okay," he finally submits, "Five minutes. Get changed," he tells them. "After that, we go to Umbridge's office to use her Floo network."

"Alright. Cool your head while you're at it," Aine advises and Harry simpers at her.

All of them rushed to their own rooms, changing out of their uniforms into their casual wear. Aine switched out her robes to a thick turtleneck sweater along with a pair of leggings and boots. She grabs her wand and with the remaining time left, she quickly conjured her Patronus with a short message to inform her father about their arrival. Then she headed out of the room with her friends with hurried steps, towards Umbridge's office.

Along the way, they met Luna and Neville who were curious about their urgency and offered to help when they heard Hermione telling them the news. 

When they had reached the door of Umbridge's office, Aine decided to volunteer herself to be on the lookout for their professor and any Inquisitorial Squad members. It was decided that she and Luna will be stationed on one side of the corridor while Ginny and Neville go patrol around the other area where most students will pass by from. The plan was to divert Umbridge away from her office by sending her in the opposite direction or telling her that some students were planning on creating more trouble. And to make sure no other students were loitering around the area. In other words, get anyone away and stall as much time as they can.

"Do you think we should tell her that Nargles are eating into her dessert if we ever see her?" Luna suggested, her eyes trailing into the distance dreamily as she leans against the wall nearby.

Aine smiles at her and she shrugs, "I think that could be an option," she replied. "Or if things go wrong, we could just attempt some spells we've learned in the D.A!" she proposed and Luna giggled. Just doing this is a risk in itself and it likelihood of getting expelled was higher than ever. If Aine were to get expelled, she would rather her getting kicked out of Hogwarts after sending some hexes towards Umbridge's way. Let out some of the pent-up hatred she's been keeping to herself at the same time. 

"You're very brave to do that, Aine," Luna complimented.

Their heads suddenly whipped to where Ginny and Neville were stationed, they heard them saying, "Don't come! There's a Garroting Gas that has been let out around here!" 

"I don't see any gas..." one of the students stated, while there were a couple of others that complained about the path block.

"That's 'cause it's colourless!" Ginny insisted.

"It actually horrible! Save your noses!" Neville supported her statement despite his timid voice.

There were a few groans and grumble before Ginny continued on with an exasperated sigh, "But if you want to carry on, by all means— Go ahead! Just don't blame us when your sense of smell is ruined! We'll have your body as proof for the next idiot who didn't believe us!"

Slowly, the voices and footsteps faded away after the two had successfully driven the mass away. When no one was looking, Ginny and Neville popped their heads to Aine and Luna, grinning proudly with thumbs up that they accomplished their job.

"Nice~" Aine cooed, impressed.

"That went well! Though I loved to see those who actually tried to be foolish enough to come!" Luna added, pity that there wasn't a sight to see. She pursed her lips and gazed vaguely out of the windows as if feeling rather bored. 

Everything was peaceful until the sounds of footsteps hastily resounded at the end of the corridors. It went by so quickly that the girls could barely do anything and within seconds, she heard Ginny and Neville panicked yelps, struggling to hold the fort as more figures appeared clashing against them. Their silhouettes pulled back and forth as they squabbled. "ABORT THE MISSION!" Aine hears Neville exclaiming over to them. 

Luna grabbed Aine before she could react, pulling her behind the wall as they hide. Then they peeked out their heads, realizing that their two friends were apprehended by four members of the Inquisitorial squad. They were being led towards the office where Harry, Hermione and Ron were by Umbridge. She was still in a huge mess from the surprise attack the Weasley twins had left behind.

Aine pondered but she decided to not think and just do it. "Fumos," she mutters, pointing her wand to the crowd.

Thick foggy clouds began to materialize from thin air, casting a smokescreen as she and Luna moved out to break their friends from their captors. They stealthily approached the squad and tore their hold on Ginny and Neville. As soon as they did that, more members of Umbridge's army started to come up, backing their team up.

Ginny cursed, squirming as she forcibly threw her head backwards to hit Goyle in the nose before stepping on his leg as hard as she could. The boy yelled at the top of his lungs in pain as he stumbled backwards, hopping on one foot. He couldn't see properly in the fog and could only make shadows that flashed past his eyes.

Luna squealed next to Aine, feeling her body getting towed behind her. It was Pansy Parkinson and she was furious, yanking the girl's beautiful curly blonde locks back forcibly.

"HEY! GET OFF HER!" Aine raises her voice, shooting a Confundus charm at the Slytherin girl and leaving her confused briefly. She then quickly pulls Luna to her side before the effects wore off. The two girls had their backs pressed against each other, squinting through the heavy mist.

Aine didn't know whether it was the right call to cast the defensive cloud of smoke as she had found her sight to be vulnerable too. She was being shoved around by those around her who were having trouble with their sight and the next thing she knew, Luna was not behind her anymore but two tall boys. She waves her wand, alarmed in the white whirlpool. It wasn't until a large figure staggered on top of her that Aine lost her balance.

Her eyes widened when she saw that she was falling face-straight to the ground in front of her. She squeezes her eyelids shut, waiting for the harsh thud but instead found herself in the steely arms of someone. "Got you!"

She peeped open an eye, seeing Draco in front of her and his face was millimetres away from her own. She blushed at the proximity between them both. "Draco..?" she calls out, uncertain whether it was indeed the Malfoy boy because everything was still hazy.

"Hello there, M'lady," he greeted in a seductive voice with a smirk. 

Yup. That's definitely Draco Malfoy. Aine thought to herself.

He helps her to her feet, standing in between his friends and her as they try to back out of the smokey dome. "What are you doing here—" she asked.

"ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU!" Umbridge interrupted her with a bellow. "THAT'S TWICE TODAY! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!" she said, throwing a fit. The translucent blanket surrounding them whooshes back into her short wand, clearing up the air. Then she glares at the four students who were responsible for the chaos. They were all cornered within the group of her squad. Her face was red as a tomato and it was like if someone had squeezed her, she would have exploded. "Take them in!" she ordered.

Ginny tuts, dragging her feet as Goyle captured her. Neville was held back by Crabbe who was grinning as though he had won. Pansy was clearly annoyed at how absent-minded Luna was despite being tightly restrained. Not wanting his other 'accomplices' to harm Aine, Draco quickly plays his part well and his girlfriend followed. They were the last pair in the group of 'prisoners'.

"What happened?" he whispered behind Aine and the girl sighed. She quickly summarizes and lets him on the entire kidnapping story. He gave a long exhale at the end, "Potter better be damn right about this."

As they entered Umbridge's office without a signal, the Headmistress had caught the trio red-handed. Their eyes bulged out at the sight of their friends who had stopped resisting. Soon, even the three Gryffindors shared the same treatment, though Harry was the only one forced onto the torture chair as Umbridge had deemed him the culprit who had started and led the rest.

Draco's tight grip eased up on Aine and he slowly lowers his wand, careful not to poke her. His face stayed emotionless, his grey eyes observing Umbridge as she circled around the six troublemakers, catching a good look at their faces. She secretly plans on what to do with the lot of them and Aine's face became ashen when she read the woman's mind.

Dementor's kiss, thrown into Azkaban, using Cruciatus curses and the horrifying list goes on and on, making Aine gulp. She tensed up at the thought of coming face to face with the hooded faceless monsters, sucking the life out of her. She would rather face Dragons, hell— Even Acromantulas than be in the same room as the Dementors.

Umbridge's shot back to Harry, her lips shaking. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" she accuses him, her eyes bloodshot as they glare down at the boy.

"No—" Harry denied.

"LIAR!" she roared, slapping the boy across his cheeks, taking out the anger on him. The sound of the smack was clear, echoing throughout her office and everyone went dead still and silent. Even her underlings were shocked by the loudness, their smug grins wiping away almost instantly.

Aine and her friends held their breaths, worried that the boy's ears might be ruptured from the harsh slap. She struggles in Draco's grasp, feeling every bit of her rage surging through her veins at Umbridge's actions, not aware that the few ceramic plates on the wall surrounding them were chipping from her powers. She wanted to unalive the woman right there and then, and if Draco wasn't holding her back. She could have sworn that she would have the chance to do it. 

Harry's cheeks went red at the impact and his head lolled to the side, stunned by what had just happened. He blinks blankly as his attention was cast toward the magenta wooden floorboards.

The door flung open and all eyes focuses on the man who stood by it. Professor Snape skims around the room, an unimpressed look emerging on his face and he mentally groaned. He gave a subtle roll of an eye, realizing he was once again intruding on a very bothersome case. He mocked his luck before forcing a polite greeting, "You sent for me... Headmistress?"

"Snape! Yes!" Umbridge simpers brightly, "The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not," she eyes Harry who flinched at the menacing curl of her eyes. "Have you brought the Veritaserum?" she inquired.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it... On Miss Chang," Snape enlightened, scrutinising Harry like a hawk.

The boy exchanged looks with his two friends, surprised by the revelation. 

Aine casually slid into his mind, 'Told you,' she said to him in her thoughts. She had informed him after Cho had confronted her that day when detention had ended. She told him that Cho had given them away because Umbridge had forced her to drink the truth-telling serum but the boy refused to believe it due to his pettiness from her betrayal.

"Unless you wish to poison him, And I assure you— I would have the greatest sympathy if you did," the Potions Professor sneered at Harry, still feeling resentful for the boy after he snooped into his deepest darkest memory of being bullied by his father. "I cannot help you, unfortunately."

The man studies the student he hated, wondering if he should look into his mind to find out the reason for his actions. Harry noticed Snape's concentration on him and decided to take his chances. 

"He's got Padfoot!" Harry told him, hoping his professor takes the hint. "He's got Padfoot... At the place where it's hidden!"

Aine dared to smirk, only a handful of them in the room knew who Padfoot was. Knowing Snape,  he would have figured it out and caught on immediately to the use of Sirius's nickname. 

Umbridge scoffed, having zero clue who this Padfoot was or rather, what it was. To her, it was just an absurd word she has never heard of in her entire life. She darted between her colleague and student, "Padfoot?" she repeated, trying to decipher to code. "What is Padfoot? Where— What is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" she bombarded the man with questions, raising her chin at him as she demanded answers.

Snape simply raised brows, giving zero care for what the Headmistress had asked for. He feigned ignorance, "No idea," he replied monotonously, unamused. With that, he turned his heels and walked out of the office, leaving Umbridge dumbfounded.

The Headmistress began to breathe heavily, calming herself down as her chest raised and deflated. She asks the ringleader once more, "Tell me... What Padfoot is," she instructed.

But Harry remained quiet, sealing his mouth shut. He rather her figure it out herself than him exposing his godfather.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH, POTTER! OR I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY!" She screams in his face, droplets of her saliva spitting onto his face and for a second, Harry had thought that her high-pitched hollers were on par with the Fat Lady. 

The boy maintained his silence and Umbridge inhales sharply. She stomps to the first accomplice of the boy: Aine. She glowered at the raven-haired girl. "You!" she pointed out, "You must know, surely!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Headmistress," Aine spoke through her clenched teeth, she kept her head held high to match Umbridge's. As soon as she did that, the older woman seized Aine by her chin, jerking it towards her.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME! YOU DO KNOW SOMETHING!" 

Enough with all the shouting, for goodness sake! Aine complained to herself in her mind, any more and the girl was sure she'll lose her hearing.

"I thought we agreed not to lie to each other?" Aine replies, every nerve in her body cringing up at how close the toad's face was to her. She could practically feel her breath on her skin as the pink woman spoke and the intense sweet perfume that Umbridge wore was making her feel like throwing up.

However, Umbridge's demeanour had taken a turn abruptly. Her lips twitched up. She had no time for their stupid little games. Then she bats her eyelashes innocently, gazing at Aine with adoring eyes. She lets out a giggle, making the girl furrow at her, wondering what was so damn funny.

It wasn't until Aine realize what was happening when she felt something around her throat did her golden pupils start to grow large, bewildered. The transparent rope wrapped her neck tightly like a noose, rendering her unable to breathe. She gave a sharp gasp for air, her hands were now free after Draco had let go of her when he noticed how pale she was getting and how oddly she was behaving. Her fingers reach to her throat, trying to pry apart the thick ropes desperately. 

"You—" her voice cracked and she soon started to choke. She let out a strained whimper, she couldn't breathe—

"What are you doing?!" Ginny questions, watching the rosy cheeks of Aine draining away like a painting.

"Stop it!" Even Luna had interfered, snapping from her daydream.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you woman!" Ron joined, not giving a single ounce of respect in addressing his teacher. He flounders in the arms of his captor, wanting to go over to help the girl but he couldn't move. 

The rest of the group could only gawk with horror as Umbridge's smile stretched to the ends of her ears. Even the members of the Inquisitorial squad were blown away by their leader's extreme methods that their arrogance and smirks were wiped away. 

Spots filled Aine's vision as she became dizzy with the lack of oxygen, her knees buckling but Draco steadies her. His fright and panic skyrocketed through his roofs, his apathetic appearance falling apart and he glares coldly at Umbridge. How could a teacher do this to her student? He thought to himself. But Umbridge was no teacher at all, she never was. She was ruthless and fake, voracious for power. She was just as evil as Voldemort. He wasted no more and quickly helped Aine to remove the invisible restraints to save her. He was shaking uncontrollably with fear that he might lose her to their mad teacher.

Draco's true allegiance to Aine had shocked Umbridge greatly when she saw how terrified he looked, she did not expect it at all. 

Draco Malfoy and Aine Estoileon? What an unexpected combination.

"LET HER GO!" He ordered her at once, realizing the rope was now visible, he uses his wand to unravel the thick cord before burning it into nothing. He only wished it was the same for Umbridge.

Aine coughed, heaving rapidly for air as she staggered backwards. Draco held her waist to steady her, rubbing circles on her back with his other free hand to soothe the girl. Tears were pricking her eyes as she draws in more oxygen to regain her strength and while she was at it, she scowled at Umbridge and uttered a curse without minding her rude attitude, "Bitch." She wasn't going to be nice anymore, especially not to this woman.

"That's what you get for crossing me, Miss Estoileon," Umbridge said with poison lace in her tone. She turned to Draco and softens, "And it's such a pity because I expected more from you, Mister Malfoy."

"I don't give a damn what you expect from me," he retorted firmly, his Slytherin peers in the Inquisitorial squad astounded by his change.

Umbridge titters, she twirls around to Harry after noticing how uncooperative his friends were. She faked a pout, pity that she was going to need to use her wild card. "Very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this... Is an issue of Ministry security... You leave me with no alternatives! she said with a sorry look on her face. "The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue!" she brought up regrettably.

Neville's jaw dropped at the mention, having recalled the curse that had broken his parents. He trembled in the hold of Crabbe. He nearly lost all the strength in his footing.

Even now, Umbridge was abusing her authority and power. Going as far as using one of the Unforgivable Curses on her students... How messed up is that?

"That's illegal..." Hermione interjected.

Umbridge walks to her desk, placing the moving picture of her beloved boss face down, hiding her cruelty. "What Cornelius doesn't know... Won't hurt him..." she hushes.

Sensing the dire situation, Hermione finally gives in to Umbridge, failing to keep up to conceal the truth. "Tell her, Harry!" she beseeched her friend.

"Tell me what?!" Umbridge pressed on.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is... I WILL!" the brunette stated and all her friends shot her a quizzical look.

'What are you planning, Mione..?' Aine asks her nervously through her thoughts.

Hermione glanced at her shortly, 'Trust me...

"WhereWhat is?" the Head of Hogwarts nudges her on, threatening her to continue with a curious raise of a brow.

Tension fills the air in the room and Hermione took a deep breath before she spoke again, "Dumbledore's secret weapon," she reveals, on verge of crying.

Umbridge smirks with delight, beaming greedily as if she had just stumbled upon gold. "SHOW ME!" She signals her aides to let Hermione go before grabbing Harry up by his jacket, "The rest of you stay here and watch them till I come back. Nobody leaves! Understood?" she ordered strictly. Then, the three of them left after Umbridge locks the door from outside.

As the door creaked to a close, the cats in the plates around the office stopped meowing. Ron exhales, slumping back before he realizes they were still not yet alone. He turned to Aine, noticing the colour on her face coming back. Just a while ago, he thought she almost died as her face went red, then purple and finally white as a ghost. "You okay, Aine?" he asks her, brows knitting with concern.

"Shut up," his detainer stated firmly.

The redhead boy rolled his eyes, "I don't work for you, so don't tell me to shut up—" he replied. He narrowed his eyes at the person holding him, "Hang on, aren't you like a year younger than me? Who the bloody hell do you think you are?"

His captor pursed his lips, awkward now that he learnt that Ron was his senior. He went quiet.

"I'm alright..." Aine answered lately, straightening herself up. Her throat was throbbing and her fingers were still shaking a little, traumatised from being strangled nearly to death. Draco's eyes drooped at her, noting her hands. He takes her trembling fingers into his hand and clasps them. He still couldn't forget the feeling of watching her succumb to harm's way, it was like his heart was going to burst apart.

The girl turned to him and offered him a smile, stroking his hand with her thumb to reassure him. 'I'm okay now. Don't worry, love.' she tells him through telepathy.

Speaking of being okay, Aine's attention drifted from Draco to her surroundings. There were about six of them against seven members of Umbridge's squad. Though they were outnumbered, the difference was just one person. The Headmistress wasn't here and neither are any of the professors. This means they could still save Sirius like how Harry would have wanted.

All they ever need to do was—

"Expelliarmus!" Draco suddenly shouted, shooting the disarming spell at the boy holding Ron, causing the wand to fly away from his hand. "Stupefy!" he cast again, stunning him as he was knocked backwards, freeing the redheaded who froze. He never imagined Malfoy to be the one to save him and let alone start this fight.

Aine shrugged. Well, that was the sign!

A single spell from Draco started the battle against his Slytherin friends. Once Ron was free, he was quick to mimic the blonde boy's actions, releasing his sister from Goyle. He then pulls her back from her former holder despite the girl wanting to have a go at the Slytherin boy who had been getting on his nerves. She managed to use her famous move, the Bat-Bogey hex on him, making bats fly out of Goyle's nostrils. 

Goyle flapped his hands, attempting to stop the hex but it only triggered more mayhem and panic and soon enough, his friends were all thrown into a state of frenzy. Pansy screams, letting go of Luna without hesitation, she crawls under Umbridge's desk to hide from the bats. However, it was Neville who had caught her, he pointed to the table and Aine smirked, dragging her out.

"NO! LET ME GO!" Pansy shrieks, for once she had regretted being in the same room as Aine.

But it wasn't Aine who delivered judgement to the girl. Instead, it was Draco who did the honour. "Drakey Poo? You saved me!" Pansy beamed, still delusional by the fact that Draco likes her.  

He glares at Pansy and without batting another look, he sent her a Knockback Jinx. She immediately passed out, slumping onto Goyle. "I still hate that nickname," said Draco, cringing up.

Caught off guard by the revolt, the members of the Inquisitorial squad were taken out one by one until they were free of their wands, rendering them vulnerable. Aine surrounded them with a shield before casting a sleeping spell on them and they soon fell to slumber, including Goyle and Pansy who had fainted. That should give them enough time to escape and meet with the others before Umbridge comes back. All Aine hoped was that Hermione had the plan to divert Umbridge away from them and Harry.

"That was impressive, Malfoy," Ginny complimented, smirking in awe as she clapped. She had to give him that since they were out of their captor hold thanks to him. 

The boy bobbed his head, humbled by her words. He glanced at Aine who smiled at him, impressed by his actions. She was planning to be the one to start but Draco had beat her to it. In fact, Draco wasn't actually planning to start a fight but he had seen Aine's gaze, deep in thought as if she had an idea. He thought about what she would do and decided to act, it was what he would have done if he was in her place.

He did consider the many school rules he would have broke. Duelling without consent, destroying the Headmistress's office, and using spells to attack his former allies. He wondered about how to explain that to his father when he learns of his son's actions. But Aine needed help, and he was more than willing to give it to her. He decided to trust her and go along with his instincts and thus, unravelled a small uprising. 

Aine taps his shoulders, grinning. She then takes the wands they have seized from the Slytherins and hid them around the room with her friends, each taking a wand and hiding it. Then, she faces the door and raises her hand, crumpling her fist as the magical locks that Umbridge has placed melt and warp from her own power. Once the locks were removed, she casually pulls the handle of the door open. Turning to her friends, she said, "Let's go get Harry and Hermione, shall we?"

─── ⋆⋅☀⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☀⋅⋆ ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
298K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
8.9K 806 20
BOOK 3 OF THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW - Make sure you have read the first two. ❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞ As the w...
28.4K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...