&AUDITION - IMAGINES AND REAC...

By Moominsnn

Some random fan fiction and reactions for these 15 handsome men K - 古賀祐大 FUMA - 村田 風雅 NICHOLAS - 王奕翔 EJ - 변의주... More

HELLOOO
HOME - JO
NIGHTMARE - YEJUN
FOREIGNER - TAKI
LANGUAGE - TAKI
ANNOUNCEMENT
7-ELEVEN - K
NOONA - MAKI
ANXIETY - MAKI
ONLINE FRIEND? - MAKI
COMFORT - EJ
ELEVATOR - HAYATE
WEREWOLVES? - &TEAM
ROSES - FUMA
SHY BESTFRIEND - JO
PUBLIC AFFECTION
ANNOUNCEMENT
GAY BESTFRIEND - JUNWON
FORCED DATE? - NICHOLAS
CALLING THEM HUSBAND
OUTING WITH MY EX - JO
PINTEREST - JORUA
BIRTHDAY - JUNWON
MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN - NICHOLAS
STUPID THINGS THAT I HAVE DONE THAT I THINK THEY WILL DO TOO
JOKER - K
LIBRARY - JO
GAMER BOYFRIEND - NICHOLAS
STUDY - YUMA
STUPID THING'S THAT I HAVE DONE THAT I THINK THEY WILL DO TOO(2)
TRANSFERRED STUDENT - MAKI
POCKY - GAKU
A DATE WITH THEM
LOVE - NICHOLAS
A CUTE IDIOT - MINHYUNG
I LOVE YOU - NICHOLAS
CLASS PRES AND THE TRANSFEREE - HARUA
AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

DOG - HIKARU

670 18 4
By Moominsnn

A girl losing her dog and having to meet her future husband 😉

______________________________________

Y/n pov

*at the park

I was walking around at the park with my dog snow, until I saw a ice cream truck not so far away from us and I was craving ice cream so eh why not buy some.

As we got there, I accidentally let go of Snow's leash and she started running away.

'A sh!t' the i ran to her, but she was too fast I didn't catch up and then in a blink of an eye I lost her.

I then sat on a bench, having a mental breakdown.

A few minutes later, an unfamiliar guy came to me.

"Hey uhm do you perhaps own this dog it got lost" and then I instantly shot my head up to see Snow.

Then she jump on my lap "Ahhh you crazy girl I thought I lost you for a sec" I said "oh well I guess your the owner Welp gtg byee" the boy said but I stopped him.

"Wait thanks for bringing my dog back can I at least give you something as a thank you?" I said then he look at me and said "its ok it was not that hard finding you anyways"

"But can at least give you like an ice cream as a thank you" but he then agreed.

As we got to the ice cream truck we said what kind of ice cream we want and flavors then the guy was gonna pay but stopped him and I payed instead.

And as we got our ice cream, the ice cream guy said "You both look like a cute couple yknow and both of your dogs are cute too" he said the smiled.

Both of us were a blushing mess and we didn't want to embarrass the ice cream guy and said 'thank you' then left.

Me and that guy were walking around eating our ice cream in silence and awkwardness, until he decided to speak up.

"Uhh thanks for giving me ice cream and your welcome btw with your dog hope we see each other again I'm hikaru btw" the guy or should I say hikaru said then smiled at me 'Bishh he looks soo cute😭'.

"Ohh uhh your welcome I guess? And my name is Y/n heheh" I said in total awkwardness but he just smiled and said.

"Uhm I know this is so sudden but can I have your number?" Hikaru said then I saw a bit of pink on his cheeks and I said.

"uhh sure" then I gave him my number and said our goodbyes then I look at Snow and said.

"You did a great job brining that boy to me lol" then Snow just bark and then I bring her to the pet store to get a new chew toy as a thank you for the dog lol.

–Althea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 822 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
390K 10.4K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
24K 1.6K 18
┆彡 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 A prudish girl clashes with a teenage boy, stirring up a toxic mixture of repercussions that neither of them...
102K 2.4K 116
Title said it all right? Come in and enjoy it! Requests (OPEN) #1 for ej # 1 for andteam # 1 for kandteam # 2 for taki # 4 for nicholas