7-ELEVEN - K

Btw thank y'all for 400+ reads😭😭tf I just started not so long ago now this tf thanks y'all ❤

______________________________________

Y/n pov

"It's just why the fuck would he say that doesn't he know words can hurt? Like as if it was my fault he couldn't do it why does he have to take out to me!?"

Welp here I am Crying my eyes out at 7-eleven with who? A Person duhh, do I know him? Heck nah.

Well I was just sitting and crying then that guy came to me and said if I wanna talk about my problem then here I am venting to a random guy on 7-eleven.

"Well girl it's clearly his fault for doing so that dudes such a Jerk" The random guy said then taking a sip on his Soju.

"Yeah he is a jerk why did I like him in the first place any way" I said agreeing to what he said.

"That's the spirit girl here take another one" The guy said the pour some Soju on my cup.

Then I Took it all on one go
"Eh thanks for this Btw" I said then stare at the random guy.

"No problemo you can call me Whenever you want girl" He said then winked at me.

"Yeah yeah Btw can I know your Name tho" I said then took another sip of Soju.

"K The name Girly How bout U? " the guy or K said then took another sip on his Soju.

"Y/n" I said then hold my head thinking I'm gonna get a head ache and I did.

"Aghh shit my head hurts" I said then lowerd my head facing it to my lap.

"Well we better get you home still remember the location?" K said then stand up.

"Why should I let you take me home are you a stalker or what"I said looking at him my hands still in my head cuz it hurt like Shit.

"Girl you literally Vented On me tf now you thinkin I'm a stalker?" K said then rolled his eyes.

"Ugh fine" you said finally agreed

"Great let's go " K said then clapping his hands in the process then Dragged me to a his car.

Then we got on his car K in the Driver seat and me in the passenger seat.

(K is not drunk kay? We don't drunk drive at this house hold)

"So you still remember the location Girly?" K said then started driving.

"Yes it's L/n" you said then lay your head on the window admiring the dark view.

"Oh really one of my friends live there do you know him?" K said.

"Oh yeah I know him cuz I literally know everyone in my neighborhood" I said in a sarcastic way then rolled my eyes.

"Girl I'm just asking tf" K said then stopped at a red light.

"Yeah yeah what's the name of your friend any way" I said lifting my head up to face him.

"His names Fuma"

"Ahhh Fuma the owner of the bakery not so far from us?" I said actually knowing his friend.

"Yep that's the guy" K said then I just nodded.

"Ok now help me where's your house" I look outside the window and saw that were already on the street then after a while I saw my house.

"There at the left" I said pointing at my house then K turn to park there.

And then we both got off the car I was about to go to my house then remembered K.

"Oh yeah thanks for bringing me home" I thank him.

"Nah it's ok ow go girl you need sleep" K said then pushed me to my door.

"Ok jeez" I said then opening my door about to come in till K stop me

"Y/n wait" i turn to look at him and saw that he was so close to me.

"Uhh Yes" I said nervously then looking straight at him.

He said nothing then I was about to ask him again till he kissed me on my forehead, let go then said.

"Good night girly"

– Mae