NIGHTMARE - YEJUN

A

uthor pov

Y/n was sleeping peacefully having a good dream while Yejun has the complete opposite He has a nightmare and keep on moving but heavy sleeper y/n keep on sleeping.

And then Yejun Jump and was wide awake and with tears in his eyes, and because of that heavy sleeper y/n Finally woke up.

"Hey Yejun you ok?" Y/n said I his sleepy voice and Yejun shake his head signaling a No and then you said "did you have nightmare?" And this time Yejun Nod his head signaling a yes.

And then you opened your arms signaling for a cuddle "I-Is it okay with you, you know you have to do that if you do this wanna" Yejun said unsure she's sure of it.

But y/n just nod and said "Come here" and then you and Yejun cuddle up and then you said "Do you wanna talk about the nightmare?" You said then combing his hair with your hand.

"Y-your gonna make fun of me aren't you" Yejun said burying his face on the crook of you neck and then you start to hear sniffles

"Oh No why would I do that to this cute baby" you said then kissed his head which cause him to blush.

"Ayieee is our baby blushing" you said in a teasy tone while Yejun just covered his face closer to your neck.

"Come give me a kiss"

but Yejun shake his head

"Awww cmon at least one"

And Yejun still shake his head

And then you acted as you were sad "Aww my Yejun don't love me anymore" and then Yejun rise his head up and kiss you.

An then he instantly came back to your neck looking like a blushy mess.

And then you whispered

"I love you my shy baby"

And then he muttered

"I love you too"

– Mae