Beyblade: Metal Burst All-Sta...

By SalexanderWorkshop

Groups of Bladers from different generations and dimensions have all come together for one grand tournament... More

The Ultimate Beyblade Tournament: Commence!!
Teams Forged In Metal
Team 6: Bridge To the Future
Out of their Depths
Team 7: Team Sirens!!
Team 8: Beigoma All Stars
Supreme Presence! The Emperors!
Team 9: The Five Spin Emperors - Supreme Five!
Team 10: BC Sol Superstars!
Team 11: Transcendent Turbo!
Team 12: Rising Victories!
Wait, there's more teams? Team 13: Sparking Flame!
The Kings Combine: And Team 14 is?!
The Five Fists that Make up Team 15 Are?!
The Final Team is?
A Request, an ask for help, and thanks (Important Update)
Round 1: Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (First Half!!)
Second Chance! Clash of Storms! Bladebreakers GR vs Martial Arts (Second Half)
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - First Third
Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - Second Round
Battle of the Fafnirs: Free vs Fumiya
Round 3: Hurricane of Dragons! Tempest vs Twister
Round 3: White Tiger vs Child of Heaven
Round 3: Aquatic Wit! Devilish Upset!
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: First Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists: Second Half
Round 4: BC Sol Superstars vs Team Martial Artists - Final Bouts
Round 5: Time Attack! Rising Victories vs Team Martial Artists

Block Announcement & Reader's Choice?!

348 13 1
By SalexanderWorkshop

The machine introduced the brackets and blocks, starting with the first slot.

"Block A!"

"Team 1: Bladebreakers G-Revolutions! Tyson, Daichi, Max, Ray, and Kenny!"

"Team 10: BC Sol Superstars! Free, Sisco, Cuza, Sasha, and Kit!"

"Team 12 Rising Victories! Drum, Amane, Delta, Fumiya, and Pot!"

"Team 15: Martial Arts! Dashan, Baihu, Aguma, Houi, Ghasem!"

Tyson smiled. "Oh yeah, bring on the challenge!"

Kit slid his cap. "Time to see who's the true Master of the Wind."
Drum cheered. "I get to take other Dragons!"

Aiga gulped. "Houi, I hope you make it."

Sisco smirked. "So we get to school blades from other worlds."

Fumiya panicked. "We're going to take on Free? Now!"

Sasha's chest was pounding. "That Baihu kid gives me Ren vibes. But against all these guys. It's a little nervewracking."

"We got this, right Carl," said Cuza, patting her on the back.

"We got this, We got this."

Delta tried to motivate his team. "Victories have beaten even HELL itself."

"Right, we'll make them beg for uncle and mercy!"

"And we get to battle other martial artists. Ahh it feels so good to be back into blading!"

"Block B!"

"Team 5: Gan Gan Galaxy: Gingka, Kyoya, Masamune, Yu, and Tsubasa!"

"Team 13: Sparking Flame: Kenta, Sora, Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lane!"

"Team 2: Go Justice: Kai, Garland, Brooklyn, Crusher, and Mystel "

"Team 9: Supreme Five: Shu, Lui, Xhaka, Zac, and Phi!"

"Beating Kenta's team is going to be a piece of cake," Kyoya sneered.

Lane wasn't having any of that. "Don't get cocky."

"Stop it you two," Tsubasa reprimanded.

Kenta nodded."We're not the type to just brute force their way into beyblading."

"I dunno Kenchi, that Hyuga kid looks like he might."

"What did you say to me? Take that back!"

"Hyuga, relax!"

Sora grew pump. "Ah, I can't wait to prove myself to Gingka."

Xhaka laughed at all the fun personalities around while Kai eyed Shu and Phi.

"Hikaru Asahi, Hyuga Asahi, Lain Valhalla. We have some scores to settle, hehahahahahaha," Lui laughed.

Garland sneered. "That Xhaka guy's gonna be a real piece of work to deal with."

Mystel flipped into the air but was forced to land on top of Zac's hand catching him.

"Can you land against the presence of the sun?"

"We'll see!"

"Fighting spirit," said Brooklyn, looking down at Zeus. "Maybe we can show it off."

His aura permeated Gingka's presence. "Rago? No." The aura seemed more pure, purely waving than either negative or positive. "Either way, that guy with the marks on his face," spotting, "has a powerful blader's spirit."

"Doesn't matter to me," Masamune argued. "We'll prove why we're number one!"

"Block C!"

"Team 8: Beigoma All Stars: Valt, Rantaro, Daina, Ken, and Wakiya!"

"Team 16: Team Idols: Joshua, Orochi, Boa, Gou, and Clio!"

"Team 3: Team World Rivals: Tala, Lee, Rick, Miguel and Robert!"

"Team 6: Team Bridge to the Future: Zero, Shinobu, Kite, Sakyo, and Kira!"

Joshua's finger aimed at Valt. "We'll settle what happened in the World League here!"

Daina and Wakiya itched.

"With my updated Wyvern, I'll leave him in the dust."

"He's not the only one I have to settle with," paying attention to Gou, who was joining Orochi.

"Best to strategize ahead of time. We've got a lot of performers to share the stage with."

The World Rivals each were prepared, with Tala, Lee, and Rick all too eager.

"Don't underestimate anyone there. Cush them with all your might."

"They'll see what to expect when they mess with the Black Lion."

"After all, we're the only ones who can compete at the World Level!"

Miguel tried to get them in the right state. "Don't push it, we're here to give it our all."

Zero slapped him on the shoulder. "Someone gets it. This is so exciting!"

Shinobu took a breath. "I don't like being underestimated. We'll win our own way."

Kite adjusted his glasses. "As the guardian of our team, any calucations of victory are zero."

Sakyo clenched Dragoon. "We'll push ourselves to our limits."

"Why not push them until they break," Kira asked. "Should make this fight more amusing."

"Block D!"

"Team 4: Team Super Heroines: Ming Ming, Julia, Emily, Mariah, and Matilda!"

"Team 7: Team Sirens: Hikaru, Ren, Sophie, Mei-Mei, and Selen!"

"Team 11: Transcendent Turbo: Aiga, Ranjiro, Fubuki, Suoh, and Toko!"

"Team 14: Dynamite Five: Bell, Ranzo, Basara, Rashad and Ilya!"

"Oh, we're up first. I'll be sure to do my best for all my fans!"

Selen didn't see much. "Maybe you should go back to singing for boys, little girl."

"Who are you calling little, hooter," said Emily, thinking Selen was talking about her over Ming-Ming.

"Emily, calm down. We're much more mature than that," Julia addressed, eyes leaning over at the referee. Selen started to mock her when Sophie pulled her away.

"I apologize on my teammate's behalf."

"Ilya," Mariah waved. "Make sure you sign up to fight me!"

"Sure, what's your blade's type?"

"Um, how about we save that for later," Matilda claimed, covering her teammate's mouth.

Aiga laughed. "Someone should've done that to Drum when he told them his strategy out loud," gazing over at Bell. "That's the demon king, right?"

"Yeah, I knew my cousin said he came to Japan while we went back to Beigoma, but I didn't think those two would team up."

Ren jumped in between Aiga and Ranjiro. "How many family members do you all have?"

Hikaru asked her to leave them alone. "It's nice to see your family's involved in Beyblade, ain't it?"

Seeing Ranzo got him to agree while Suoh joined them. "Are you as annoying as your cousin."

"Say that again? Something tells me you have no amigos!"

Suoh's cocky smile and lack of response drove Ranzo fuming.

"Big talk coming from a villain. Dare to step into the ring of the Supreme King?"

Fubuki noticed his intensity. "So you're Valt's apprentice turned protege. Seems you've come a long way."

Tokonatsu wasn't too keen. "You and my brother may have mending things up, but that doesn't mean the things you said to him were okay."

Basara had to acknowledge that Rashad made some mistakes along the way, but still defended his friend. "For Valt's brother, I'd think you'd understand about maturing. I guess not."

Mei-Mei crossed her hands together. "Could I do that," considering how long she's been at the Beylin Temple. Even then she was considered the reverse for so long. This could be the time to step it up.

Bell laughed. "Either way, the Demon King's team will obviously win."

The announcer decided on the first two teams to approach: Tyson's and Dashan's.

"Audience, you will decide on how this tournament goes! Will there be a 32 bracket or a round Robin? Will the two teams battle and move on to be the winners of their respective Block? Or will there be a six round robin to determine who moves on to the semi finals!"

Author's Note: Yeah, this is the part where you all get to decide how this goes. Either with 32 teams, I can just do two teams battle it out and move on to face the other team for a total of 12 matches before the final, or I can have 6 battles with each block for a total of 36 battles that I at least know how to map out before the final. I'll probably do 36 but yeah, the power is in your hands. You decide how this story goes. Look at teams, depending on which you pick, the number of matchups are all on you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 245 11
(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with...
1.6K 31 16
When Kyoya enters a tournament to gain points for the battle bladers he comes face to face with a fearsome opponent. Who is this new bladder and will...
31.9K 573 50
Note: I do not own the Beyblade series and characters. There may be references and similarities with the Beyblade anime series. After the hero, Gingk...
65.3K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...