Rebirth of Xiao Wen

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

131-140

76 2 0
By jeon_jijae

31

Chapter 131 Meeting with Ou Boqing

The car turned directly into a large yard. The office space in the capital was a bit different from the local area. They always had a separate courtyard, and the environment was quite simple.

The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China has a special site with ten bureaus, one of which is the Rural Research Bureau, located on the third floor of the Central Political Office Complex. , the sign is "Rural Research Bureau".

The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was established in 1981. It was formerly known as the Research Office of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. It was revoked in 1987 and changed to the Research Office of the Central Political System Reform. In 1989, it merged with the Central Rural Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China to become the Central Policy Research Office. .

Therefore, in the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the Rural Research Bureau occupies a special position. Ji Taiping, the director of the Rural Research Bureau, is the only director in the Central Political Office who enjoys the treatment of deputy minister.

When Xiao Wenlai was reporting, Lan Qingjiang took him directly to the director's office to see Director Ji Taiping. When Ji Taiping saw Xiao Wenlai, he happily stood up to greet him, "Director Xiao, welcome, we have another capable officer in our bureau. "

Hello, Director Ji," Xiao Wen deliberately expressed a little restrained, "I'm new here and I don't know anything, so please take care of the Director."

"Haha..." Ji Taiping was about to say something when the phone in the office rang. Now, Ji Taiping said with a smile, "I'm sorry, wait a minute, I'll answer a call, you sit first."

"Director, please." Xiao Wen quickly replied with a smile, took a step back, and stood respectfully, without himself. Sit down.

Ji Taiping seemed to answer the phone, but he glanced at Xiao Wen inadvertently, and smiled slightly with satisfaction. This young man still has rules.

"Hey, hello, I'm Ji Taiping."

"Oh, Director, okay, okay, we'll go over there right away."

Xiao Wen saw Director Ji hung up, thinking he was busy, so he spoke first, "Director, It's okay, I'll go down first."

He saw Ji Taiping hurriedly beckoning, his eyes were surprised, but he looked more kindly, "Wait, wait, Xiao Xiao, the director called just now and said that I heard that you were reporting, and asked me to take you there. Yes. The director attaches great importance to you. Let me accompany you to see the director."

"Ah?" Xiao Wen was surprised, but he reacted immediately, showing gratitude, "Okay, thank you director, I have listened to it a long time ago. Speaking of the director's name, without your guidance, I don't know when I will have the chance to see the director." Ji Taiping was thoughtful after hearing this. This time Xiao Wen was airborne to the Rural Research Bureau, and everyone had a lot of guesses. Some people said that Xiao Wen was someone that Director Ou Boqing knew, maybe relatives or friends, and he was promoted on purpose, but some people said that Xiao Wen was appointed because Director Ou Boqing admired his ability. No one dared to confirm these two statements with Director Ou Boqing. Of course Ji Taiping also had doubts in his heart, but observing Xiao Wen's appearance today, he didn't seem to know Director Ou. Is it really the latter? But no matter the reason, it seems that Director Ou Boqing really takes him seriously. Director Ou already knew when Xiao Wen just entered the game, and he even called. Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen with a smile. This young man is still very sensible. If he is obedient, willing to be on his side, and has the director's attention, he will be able to increase the connection between himself and the director. Increase your weight in the Central Political Office. Thinking of this, Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen more gently, "Let's go, the director is still waiting." "Director please." Xiao Wen stepped aside and let Ji Taiping go ahead. Ji Taiping smiled and strode forward. Xiao Wen followed behind, lowered his head and smiled. He was the secretary of Mayor Yan, and he actually understood the mentality of these people, especially the leaders of these agencies. If there is a special secretary, I still hope that someone can help Solve some of the more daily affairs by yourself, and respect her everywhere. The more details, the more the leaders care about.

The director's office of the Central Political Office is located on the tenth floor of the comprehensive building. The tenth floor means perfection. Therefore, if the leaders have the conditions, they like to choose the tenth floor as their office. Of course, there are some leaders who like the seventh floor and don't like the eighth floor because of the saying 'seven up and eight down'. For officialdom, many officials still believe in this. The elevator went up to the tenth floor. On the way, Director Ji met many people, and he took the initiative to say hello to Director Ji. As a director who enjoys the treatment of deputy minister, Director Ji is a member of the party group of the Central Political Office, and he is still very respected by cadres. He looked curiously at Xiao Wen who followed Director Ji. When Director Ji met several directors or deputy directors of other bureaus, he would introduce Xiao Wen to them, saying that he would take him to report to the director. Just say hi and go. Ji Taiping took Xiao Wen to the door of the office of the director of the Central Political Office. The door was open. But Chief Ji knocked on the door politely. Ou Boqing looked up and saw Ji Taiping, and said lightly, "Come in." Xiao Wen followed Ji Taiping into the office of the director of the Central Political Office, and only then did he see the director's true appearance. It was really the one he accidentally bumped into at the beginning that uncle. Xiao Wen's mood was a little weird. Although he knew for a long time that the uncle he met was the director of the Central Political Office, what he really saw was that the feeling of weirdness was quite strong. Because of myself, a casual meeting changed my development direction. "Haha." Ou Boqing laughed when he saw Xiao Wen's somewhat at a loss. "Xiao Xiao, don't you recognize me?" "Uncle?" Vice looked a little embarrassed. Ji Taiping was stunned when he saw the interaction between the two. Ou Boqing laughed even more happily, "Yes, it's me, didn't expect it?" Xiao Wen smiled shyly. Ji Taiping smiled and asked deliberately, "Director, so you know each other?"

"Oh, yes," Ou Boqing seemed to be explaining it deliberately, "Last time I went to Y province to work on errands, I secretly went to the new rural pilot project in Xinyuan County, F city to have a look. The guy bumped and turned his foot. This little guy helped me send it back to the province. I left him a business card, but no one ever came to the door."

"I..." Xiao Wen was really embarrassed , He didn't care at the time, didn't think he did a good thing, and didn't know Ou Boqing's identity, but in Ji Taiping's view, it was Xiao Wen who didn't cling to the powerful, but Ou Boqing took a fancy to him, "You're not in the province. The city." Ou Boqing laughed, of course he knew that Xiao Wen was just an excuse, "Then he's in the capital now, if you have time, you can come to my house to sit down, my wife, I heard that you came to the capital, and said Thank you very much. Otherwise, I am a bad old man, what should I do if I live in a foreign land." "Ah, definitely, I must visit when I have time." Xiao Wen nodded quickly. Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen enviously, what an honor it was for Ou Boqing to personally invite the young man to his house. "Haha, Lao Ji, come to my house if you have nothing to do. Recently, I got a bottle of 100-year-old wine. It's a good thing. When will you come and drink with my old man?" Ji Taiping will not be left behind. Ji Taiping originally had a backer, but recently that backer is about to retire. He is anxious about what to do recently. Ou Boqing took the initiative to show his favor. Ji Taiping was so excited that he nodded quickly and said, "Okay, Then the director can't hide his secrets, I like good wine very much." After talking about personal affairs, Ou Boqing greeted Ji Taiping and Xiao Wen and sat on the sofa where the guests received. Ou Boqing said to Xiao Wen with a smile, " Xiao Xiao, it was my idea to transfer you to the Rural Research Bureau this time. Lao Ji, sometimes we still need some fresh blood to be injected into the Central Political Office. Xiao Xiao came from the rural grassroots level and has rich experience. When Xiao Xiao entered your Rural Research Bureau, it also allowed a new development in your bureau."

"Yes, what the director said is that our rural bureau really needs talents like Xiao Xiao." If it was before, Ji Taiping might have been a little dissatisfied, but now Ji Taiping has surrendered to Ou Boqing, and it is obvious that Xiao Wen is also Ou Boqing's People, everyone is their own family, and they are willing to say these words.

Moreover, Ji Taiping has already thought about it. When he goes back this time, he must give Xiao Wenwei a heavy responsibility. It can also be regarded as showing O Boqing his sincerity again.

"Well." Ou Boqing nodded with satisfaction, then turned to Xiao Wen and said, "Xiao Xiao, when you enter the Rural Bureau, don't be under pressure, work hard, and ask Director Ji if you have any questions. Director Ji has a wealth of tests. Only by continuous learning can we make progress."

"Yes, Director. I will earnestly learn from the Director." Xiao Wen said quickly.

The three of them were very satisfied with this discussion. When they returned to the Rural Research Bureau on the third floor, Ji Taiping immediately summoned everyone in the bureau and solemnly introduced Xiao Wen in front of everyone.

The news that Director Ji brought Xiao Wen to meet Director Ou had spread throughout the room as early as just now, and everyone looked at Xiao Wen with surprise and envy in their eyes.

Bai Ruxue said with a smile, "It's a big deal for Director Xiao to come to our bureau. Let's have dinner tonight and get in touch with everyone."

Bai Ruxue was the only woman in the unit and the youngest. Again, as Lan Qingjiang said, she is the daughter of a deputy minister-level leader, and is considered a pistachio in the unit.

As soon as she proposed, everyone agreed immediately, and Director Ji immediately decided to have a dinner party in the evening and let Bai Ruxue arrange it.

32

Chapter 132 Why is He Kun here? !

After talking about the dinner party in the evening, Ji Taiping was unexpectedly concerned about Xiao Wen's housing issue. In front of everyone, he asked Xiao Wen, "Xiao Xiao, you just arrived in the capital, haven't you found your accommodation for the night? Let Ruxue arrange for you to stay at a nearby guest house first?"

Xiao Wen flattered and hurried back Said, "Thank you, Director, I have discussed with a friend to live in his house."

"Oh, girlfriend?" Ji Taiping would also make fun of him in the same unit.

Xiao Wen wanted to deny it, but then he thought about it, even if he had a rumored girlfriend, he was slowly getting old, and it would be troublesome if others came to help introduce his girlfriend.

Thinking of this, Xiao Wen smiled slightly. In the eyes of others, this smile was shy and shy, but it looked like a little boy who had just graduated.

"Where do you live?" Even Deputy Director Shi Qingchun was also interested. Seeing that Director Ji attached so much importance to Xiao Wen, he also thought that Director Ji took Xiao Wen to see Director Ou in person just now, but he thought it was necessary to fight Xiao Wen. Good relationship and gentle attitude.

"It's in the commoner alley." Xiao Wen was not afraid to say that it was his and He Kun's home. He had always lived there when he returned to the capital. Now that he came to work in the capital, of course he also lived in the commoner alley.

This time everyone is surprised. Xiao Wen is not from the capital, and he doesn't know much about the culture of the capital. All the courtyard houses in the commoner alley are single-family courtyard houses, unlike the courtyard houses in some places. It's downtown. I heard that the people living in the commoner alleys are all people of certain status, and they are all people from old Beijing families who can afford to live there.

At this time, everyone made up for the fact that Xiao Wen had a girlfriend of a leading daughter, and suddenly realized that, no wonder he was able to transfer directly to the capital from a small place, maybe his background is much stronger than Bai Ruxue.

Xiao Wen didn't know what they were thinking about. After they left, he followed Bai Ruxue to get acquainted with his office. Bai Ruxue also explained, "We have two buses in our unit, one is exclusively used by Director Ji and Director Shi. If you have a car, you don't need a bus. There is also a bus key in the office, if you need to use it, you can go directly."

Xiao Wen nodded to indicate that he understood. Of course he wouldn't use the bus. He Kun had already prepared a Volkswagen SUV at home, which was unobtrusive and spacious inside.

Xiao Wen's reception banquet was proposed by Bai Ruxue, but everyone agreed, Ji Taiping decided, and all members of the Rural Research Bureau were present.

After get off work, a unit of nine people went straight to the 'Qiushi Restaurant'.

'Qushi Restaurant' is a restaurant not too far from some offices of the Beijing government. The hall is magnificent and the boxes are elegantly arranged. The dishes are delicious and the charges are not too expensive. Admittedly, as long as it is a slightly smaller gathering, most of them are held here.

However, when eating, many people who know each other come and go to toast in various boxes.

There are also some businessmen, in order to find opportunities to meet officials in the government, they deliberately hold banquets at Qiushi Restaurant, and some chance encounters can be regarded as more opportunities for themselves to do business.

One afternoon, Bai Ruxue introduced Xiao Wen about the situation of the entire unit and the general situation. Bai Ruxue is a very talkative girl. It may be because the daughter of a high-ranking official is well protected. Most of the people give some face. Bai Ruxue is relatively simple. At least in Xiao Wen's view, she is much simpler than Lan Qingjiang. .

It is easy for Xiao Wen to get into the inside story of some rural research bureaus, especially before Xiao Wen came, who of the two section chiefs was more likely to be promoted to the position of deputy director-level researcher.

According to Bai Ruxue, the two chiefs of the Rural Research Bureau, Sun Tengfei and He Yi, both have the hope of getting the position of deputy director-level researcher, but Sun Tengfei's hope is even greater. I heard that Sun Tengfei and Zhongyan A deputy director of the office named Lin Ping has a good relationship. Originally, it was a certainty that he would be promoted to vice tune. Unexpectedly, a Xiao Wen suddenly appeared in the middle.

Xiao Wen occasionally observed Comrade Sun Tengfei inadvertently. Ordinarily, when Xiao Wen airborne, he should be the most disappointed, but he couldn't see it at all from his face.

After everyone entered the box, they took their seats according to the rules of the officialdom. Everyone was very aware that in the officialdom, the first thing they had to learn was how to take a seat at the wine table.

But today is Xiao Wen's welcome banquet, but Deputy Director Shi Qingchun must have Xiao Wen sit first on the right-hand side of the main seat, expressing its importance, Xiao Wen resigned but had no choice but to sit.

Everyone called for wine and vegetables, and just after the wine was full, Deputy Director Shi smiled and raised the glass and said, "Originally, this first glass of wine should be celebrated by everyone to celebrate Xiao Xiao's joining the collective of our Rural Bureau and becoming a part of our unity. However, to integrate into us, we should start with being happy, right? So, I suggest, how about letting Xiao Xiao tell us a joke?"

This suggestion is obviously in line with everyone's wishes. In fact, Xiao Wen also understands that sometimes, everyone just hopes to be Huang Yihuang, so that everyone can have a feeling of integration, especially in the officialdom.

There is a saying that what is a brother, who carried guns together and whoring prostitutes together. Although colleagues in the same unit will not go to prostitutes together, but telling pornographic jokes together can easily make others think that you are actually as vulgar as everyone else, but you are a good person. Don't tell the jokes at the wine table at this time as an ordinary joke. If you only tell an ordinary joke, I am afraid that after laughing, others will not take you seriously.

No one likes that there is always a person who pretends to be arrogant among the colleagues next to him.

Xiao Wen is a cadre from the grassroots level, but the traps here are very clear. He nodded with a smile, "This wine is collective wine, I want to drink it anyway. Just a joke, a trivial matter. , I'll say something casually, just to win a smile from the leaders. If the leaders laughed, then there's not a drop of wine left."

"Haha, Xiao Xiaoke is waiting for us here." Ji Taiping also smiled. , pointed Xiao Wen's direction lightly with his fingers, but he seemed kind and easy-going, "No problem, as long as we can all laugh, the wine must be drunk. But if it's not funny, Xiao Xiao will be fined three drinks. Ah."

"Okay." Xiao Wen replied with a smile, "Then you listen. Once a young nurse in practice was performing a circumcision operation on a patient, the patient's JJ stood up, and she couldn't. Let him soften, so she quickly called the head nurse. I saw that the head nurse took an alcohol cotton ball and rubbed it on the patient's JJ, and his JJ softened at that time. Head Nurse Shi said: Do you still want to stand up with such a small amount of alcohol?"

As soon as Xiao Wen finished speaking, everyone started laughing. The only woman present, Bai Ruxue, gave Xiao Wen a blushing look. She thought to herself, such a handsome and handsome young man would say such a dirty joke. It is as black as the crows in the world.

"Hahaha, it seems that our comrade Xiao Xiao has a good understanding of the wine table culture." Ji Taiping cheered.

Shi Qingchun also laughed, raised the wine glass in his hand, and said, "Haha, it seems that our comrade Xiao Xiao has the determination and perseverance to integrate into our group. This wine is disrespectful."

Xiao Wen quickly stood up respectfully. , wanted to take the wine toasted by Deputy Director Shi, but Shi Qingchun laughed again, "Xiao Wen stood up so fast, it seems that the amount of alcohol is good, young is good."

Shi Qingchun's words were just after what Xiao Wen said just now . In the joke 'Want to stand up with such a little drink? ' This sentence was ridiculing, and it made everyone present laughed even more, but Xiao Wen didn't feel embarrassed, and returned a glass of wine to Deputy Director Shi, and said with a smile, "A man must drink well before he can stand up. "

Everyone laughed again, and the atmosphere at the wine table was warm and harmonious. Xiao Wen carefully captures the information that may be leaked in every conversation. Although the Rural Research Institute is small and not many people, there are the director, the deputy director who does not stand with the director, and the section director who has his own thoughts. As a sub-department, it still takes a lot of trouble if you want to smooth the relationship and truly integrate into the Rural Bureau and do a good job as a director-level researcher.

There was a real knock on the door between the gongs and the chips. The one who came in was a director of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television who was holding a wine glass. He came in with a smile and said, "I just heard that Director Ji is here, and I came here to give you a toast. To please you, I hope that for the sake of this wine, you will come to our radio and television system to investigate."

Obviously Ji Taiping has a good relationship with the director, "Haha, Cao Ting said this is wrong, can't Going through a small door, you have to find a door and walk in openly."

After the two joked for a while, Director Cao said with a smile, "Disciplinary Bureau, I heard that Deputy Minister Nie of the Ministry of Finance is also here today. Why don't you go say hello together?"

People in the Ministry of Finance have always been the god of wealth for all officials. Even departments like the Central Political Office have to wait for financial allocations every year. Therefore, the Ministry of Finance has always been three points higher than others.

Director Cao obviously wanted to toast with Deputy Minister Nie of the Ministry of Finance. He was familiar, but his level was not high enough to break in. He seemed reckless.

Although the deputy minister of the Ministry of Finance has a big gap in the treatment of the deputy minister, Ji Taiping is the same as the deputy minister Nie, so it's okay to have a toast.

Ji Taiping naturally understood what Director Cao meant, but he was able to have a drink at the wine table with Deputy Minister Nie of the Ministry of Finance and get closer. This temptation made Ji Taiping hesitate for a while, but he still agreed.

Since we want to go, of course, we have to bring Deputy Director Shi Qingchun and Xiao Wen along. There is no need for those with insufficient levels, otherwise it will be too crowded.

Xiao Wen is obedient, since Ji Taiping has spoken, he naturally wants to follow.

When a few of them knocked on the box where Deputy Minister Nie of the Ministry of Finance was with wine glasses, Xiao Wen opened his mouth in surprise.

Why is He Kun here? !

33

chapter 133

When He Kun saw Xiao Wen, he smiled softly, as if he knew Xiao Wen was here for a long time.

Just when Xiao Wen's surprise overflowed his heart, Ji Taiping's loud laughing voice interrupted Xiao Wen's self-indulgence.

"Minister Nie, I heard that you are here, so I came here to raise a glass of wine for you." Ji Taiping raised his glass to Minister Nie who was sitting on the main seat with a smile.

"Hehe, it's the Disciplinary Bureau, what a coincidence today." For the people from the Central Research Office, Minister Nie was quite respectful, and stood up with the wine glass in his hand.

Ji Taiping glanced at it, and suddenly realized that since the person sitting in the host-guest position was a young man he didn't know, he didn't know who had such a face, so he could let Minister Nie treat himself.

But Ji Taiping came to toast Minister Nie after all, so it's hard to ask.

Under normal circumstances, for the sake of respect, when encountering a guest who is qualified to toast, he will introduce his host and guest to the guest. But most people will have self-knowledge, and will not take the initiative to ask other people's host and guest.

But there is also a possibility that the status of host and guest is not as high as the guests who come to toast. In this case, in order to avoid the dissatisfaction of the host and guest, the host will not take the initiative to introduce it.

Ji Taiping and Minister Nie had a toast, and then Director Cao of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television came to toast. Director Cao has been very excited since he entered this box. His excitement is not only to face Minister Nie, but more importantly, he actually met the prince of the old He family.

Director Cao can't talk about knowing He Kun, he can only say that he is not qualified to know He Kun, but once, he was fortunate to follow the leader of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television to meet Mr. He, and the He family prince was standing next to him.

Meeting Mr. He that time was the greatest honor in his life. Although he was very nervous and didn't have a chance to say a word, it was enough for him to talk about it for a lifetime. Many people looked at Mr. He early because he had met him.

After returning that day, He Kun, the prince of the He family, became the most talked about topic among the senior executives of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television for a period of time. He is handsome and the grandson of high officials. After a long time, people in the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television would talk about women who are not married, and they would joke that you want to find the Prince of the He family?

I didn't expect that such a legend would have the opportunity to meet under such circumstances. Director Cao was very excited, but it was not good to ignore the protagonist who was toasting today. After Ji Taiping finished his toast, he also stepped forward to Minister Nie toasted.

Minister Nie was still very good at being a man, so he politely raised his hand and drank the wine toasted by Director Cao. Afterwards, Shi Qingchun, Xiao Wen and others also toasted, and Minister Nie also smiled and touched the wine glass casually, which was considered a face.

At this point, the toast is over, Ji Taiping deliberately paused for a moment, just waiting to see if Minister Nie would introduce his host and guest to him. In fact, he was still very interested in the host and guest specially invited by Minister Nie.

It's a pity that Minister Nie really didn't introduce He Kun to Ji Taiping and the others. I don't know if it's because Ji Taiping's qualifications have not yet been reached, or the level of host and guest is too high.

During the pause, Ji Taiping felt that Minister Nie didn't have this intention, so forget it. After all, although Minister Nie is at the same level as him, the power gap is too big. Although his host and guest Ji Taiping is curious, he will not be foolish. Do things that embarrass people or offend others.

Ji Taiping said with a smile, "Then Minister Nie, eat slowly, we will retire first. Next time you have a chance, I will also invite Minister Nie to have a glass of wine together.

" . Of course Minister Nie said with a smile, "Okay, next time we have a chance to drink together. Ji Bureau walks slowly."

Seeing Ji Taiping was about to turn around and leave, Director Cao tangled in the back for a long time, and his bowels were almost knotted. . Director Cao has been thinking about whether to take the initiative to greet him, but this will offend Minister Nie, and even if not, it will make people unhappy.

But if it's just the price of being unhappy, if it can be exchanged for the acquaintance of the He family prince, it will be worth it.

But what if the Crown Prince of the He family ignored it? In fact, this can also be said to be an opportunity to express, perhaps the children of high officials will like to be flattered by others.

Even if it's just an impression this time, if I see it next time, I can take a step closer and get close to these high-level characters. If I don't have to make such a desperate move, how can I have a chance?

Director Cao recalled what he had heard before, saying that there was a private club where some of the high-ranking cadres from aristocratic families in the capital also auctioned the opportunity to have dinner with others. A bunch of businessmen or officials don't hesitate to bid a lot of money for the sake of a word from the sons of high officials or to build a bridge, and the door to promotion is opened. Those auctioned with high value have reached hundreds of millions of yuan.

It's a pity that I have never heard of the He family's prince bidding for such an opportunity. If he is willing to bid, I'm afraid it will break the price of hundreds of millions of yuan, right?

Even flattery depends on whether you can seize the opportunity or not!

The more Director Cao thought about it, the more determined he made up his mind. This opportunity is not something that can be met by chance. It may be like this again in this life.

Although Director Cao thinks a lot, in fact, thinking is only a momentary thing. At this moment, he made up his mind.

Just when Ji Taiping turned around to leave, Director Cao took a step forward with a cup in hand, "Is this Mr. He? It's such an honor to see you again."

Director Cao is not a fool. Of course I know it's too reckless to do this, but if you say it as if you know He Kun, it would be impolite not to say hello.

Director Cao's words stunned everyone present, and everyone turned their attention to He Kun. But seeing He Kun's calmness and calmness, he all guessed where He was from.

Minister Nie was unhappy for a while, how difficult it was for him to invite Young Master He today? The last time Mr. He came to the Ministry of Finance, he asked for an appropriation. He had news from the upper management. He heard that Prime Minister He personally agreed to approve it. Unfortunately, when Mr. He came last time, he was not responsible for the special appropriation that he asked for.

But this time luck came, Minister Nie had news, and it happened that this special fund was directly allocated to his division of labor. He Shao came to find him. What He Shao wanted was only a million-dollar special project, and Minister Nie generously allocated it. After giving him ten million yuan, he finally found an excuse to invite He Shao to a meal. Originally, I wanted to invite He Shao to some more secluded places, but He Shao himself pointed out that he wanted to be at the 'Qiushi Restaurant', so don't think about it.

The worst thing about being in 'Qiushi Restaurant' is that there are too many people you know. No, there are a few more people, and they have to respond to the entertainment. However, if Minister Nie introduced He Shao to other people, don't think about it.

Director Cao of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television was so ignorant that he didn't even hear his farewell speech saying, 'Go slowly', but he seemed to not understand, and he took the initiative to ask Mr. He.

Although he sounds like they know each other, but who can't hear it, it's just an excuse to greet each other and make connections? Does He Shao know who he is?

However, Director Cao spoke directly to Young Master He. Even if Minister Nie was not happy, Young Master He had to express his own attitude, whether it was reasonable or not!

If Young Master He doesn't care, then he will naturally send people away, but what if Young Master He really remembers this little guy? But don't go overboard and offend Young Master He.

Minister Nie thought so, but still turned his attention to He Kun.

After Xiao Wen entered the box, He Kun saw this man in his heart, but he didn't plan to say hello to Xiao Wen.

After talking on the phone with Xiao Wen this afternoon, He Kun knew Xiao Wen's plan this evening. He didn't tell Xiao Wen that he was also in the capital. Although he came to the Finance Bureau for funding, it was just an excuse for him. . He and Xiao Wen have not been separated for a long time, but he is always a little uneasy, and the capital is his territory after all, so it's better to come and see.

When I came to the capital, I did my business first, and I didn't tell Xiao Wen that he was also coming to the capital, just to give Xiao Wen a surprise.

Originally, He Kun planned to wait for Xiao Wen at the door of the 'Qiushi Restaurant' after the dinner, but the Deputy Minister Nie of the Ministry of Finance took the initiative to invite him to dinner. He thought that it would be fun to meet Xiao Wen at the restaurant. Agreed, but also specifically asked to be in 'Qiushi Restaurant'.

Sure enough, I met Xiao Wen, and Xiao Wen was still inadvertently toasting, so this kind of surprise is not bad, right? He Kun looked at Xiao Wen and smiled gently, and seeing Xiao Wen's expression of surprise in his eyes, He Kun felt even more happy.

Originally thought to send a text message to Xiao Wen for a while, and let him meet outside the 'Qiushi Restaurant' after the dinner, but he didn't expect to see a director Cao who he had no impression of.

Originally, I really saw a lot of people like Director Cao. Under normal circumstances, He Kun would nod at most, even if it was dealt with. But today, this Director Cao is really lucky. Xiao Wen came with his group just to meet his family's Wenwen for a while. How about having a few words with this so-called Director Cao Hala?

He Kun smiled and nodded, "Well, what a coincidence."

Just this sentence made Director Cao so excited that he seemed to have taken ecstasy and had a dreamy feeling.

He Shao still remembers himself, no.

is this real?

What kind of happiness is this?

In any case, just this sentence made Minister Nie's eyes narrow for a while. He really didn't expect He Kunzhen to know this Director Cao. Minister Nie is an old man. As soon as He Kun's words were put out, he knew He Kun's attitude. Although he didn't want others to snatch up the meeting that he met with Young Master He tonight, sometimes, people who also knew each other could also enhance the relationship between the two.

Minister Nie laughed, "Oh, it turns out that Director Cao and Secretary He know each other. It's a coincidence, it's all fate."

34

Chapter 134 Xiao Wen is a lucky star

At this time, Minister Nie still turned his attention to Ji Taiping. After all, Ji Taiping's rank is the highest among those who came to toast.

Moreover, Ji Taiping is a member of the Central Political Office after all, only that Ou Boqing, the director of the Central Committee, is expected to become the secretary of the Central Secretariat in the next general election. Of course, there are still about three years before the next general election.

Therefore, Minister Nie will still give some face to the people in the Central Political Office.

"Come on, Disciplinary Bureau, let me introduce to you, this is Secretary He, Secretary of the County Party Committee of Anjing County, F City, Y Province. Secretary He, this is Ji Taiping, Director of the Rural Bureau of the Central Political Office." Minister Nie introduced He Kun. To Ji Taiping, he was very careful when he introduced him. When he introduced He Kun, he did not introduce him as the son of Prime Minister He. It was also because He Kun had already entered the system, and it would be disrespectful to introduce He Shao. But when he mentioned He Kun, he didn't take the initiative to explain He Kun's name, he just introduced him as Secretary He, that is, he clearly told Ji Taiping that this person's background was under the name, so don't offend him ignorantly. When introducing Ji Taiping, saying his name directly also shows his status in the true sense. Ji Taiping is not as good as He Kun.

Moreover, when Minister Nie said this, he also had a trace of dissatisfaction with Director Cao, and clearly told him that he was now in the system and should be called Secretary He, not Young Master He. If He Shaozhen was dissatisfied with Director Cao because of this title, it would be considered as adding a block to Director Cao.

There are twists and turns here, and there is no one who does not understand the old oil in the officialdom. Everyone knows it.

Although Ji Taiping couldn't tell which high-ranking cadre He Kun was for a while, he thought it would not be too low. Minister Nie didn't say it outright, but he understood what he meant in secret. He thought it was a lucky day to be able to meet such a young master. These high-ranking young masters, even if he has reached the level of deputy minister, in the eyes of them, he is really nothing.

"Oh, it turns out to be Secretary He, he's really young and promising." Ji Taiping laughed and wanted to have a relationship with He Kun. Although he didn't know which leader's son He Kun was, he would never be wrong. "Hey, it turns out that Secretary He also works in City F, Province Y. Our Director Xiao is also an excellent cadre from City F, Province Y. I don't know if Secretary He knows him."

Xiao Wen had been standing at the back and was unknown. At this time, Ji Taiping mentioned him, so he deliberately brought him forward. Ji Taiping didn't know how to thank himself for bringing Xiao Wen over today, at least he found an excuse to chat and get involved.

"Hehe, of course we do." He Kun smiled, "I just said it looked familiar, Magistrate Xiao, oh, no, now it's Xiao Chu, and Xiao Chu is standing behind, I don't even dare to recognize it is you. Xiao Chuke and I have worked together in Xinyuan County, and the relationship is still very good."

Xiao Wen really wanted to goug out He Kun, but it was really inconvenient to be in front of everyone's eyes, he secretly slandered, this guy is really getting more and more Getting darker. But both of them are acting talents, so they don't worry about being ganged up here.

"Hehe, I haven't seen Secretary He for a while. I didn't expect Secretary He to be even more beautiful. In the capital, I really didn't recognize it for a while. Otherwise, I would have gone up to curry favor with the old leader." Xiao Wen smiled took the mouth.

"Oh, it turned out to be old acquaintances." Minister Nie was a little surprised, but he could see that Xiao Wen and He Kun were really friendly, not like Director Cao, but they just came forward to curry favor, "Ah , Two young people, what are they called in the current trend of young people, handsome guys are here, but they are touted here, how can we old men feel so bad?"

Minister Nie just finished his words, and everyone present laughed. When he got up, the atmosphere suddenly became warm.

Director Cao wiped a sweat secretly, a little fortunate and a little excited. Although he was excited that He Kun just ignored him, at least there would not be Minister Nie's displeasure, but Minister Nie's secret words made Director Cao feel guilty. First, Minister Nie was indeed a little dissatisfied with him. Second, if He Shaozhen was so agitated by Minister Nie because of this title, and was so unhappy, then it would be a real loss.

Director Cao was secretly regretting why he didn't expect to call He Shao 'Secretary He' just now. He actually paid attention to the development of this prince. In fact, he knew that He Kun was already the head of the county, but at that time it was only a matter of time. I was thinking of connecting with the Crown Prince of the He family, and I thought that respect was called Young Master He, but I never thought that He Kun had already stepped into the system and should be called an official.

When Director Cao was sweating with a guilty conscience, he didn't expect that there were people He Kun knew among them. In this way, everyone's attention turned to him, and Director Cao was rescued. Out.

Director Cao looked at Xiao Wen with envy in his eyes. This young man who wanted to come to the Central Political Office should not know who He Kun is, right? When you meet without knowing it, what you get is real friendship. Xiao Wen, the little director, is really lucky.

Minister Nie is a smart person. Since Xiao Wen is acquainted with He Kunzhen and has a good relationship, being polite to Xiao Wen is also equivalent to giving He Kun face. Thinking of this, Minister Nie said, "Since we are all old acquaintances, why not sit down and have a glass of wine together?"

Ji Taiping and Director Cao were afraid that they would not find an excuse to say a few words to He Kunduo. Given Xiao Wen's excuse, of course he did it after thanking him.

Xiao Wen was arranged by He Kun's side, in the name of letting old colleagues get in touch with Juju more. In fact, Minister Nie didn't want Ji Taiping to have too close contact with Director Cao and He Kun. After all, he was treating guests himself, making a dowry and building a bridge for others. I really didn't like it.

During the next time, several people gathered around He Kun and tried their best to compliment him. Ji Taiping patted his chest tightly and said that he would go to Anjing County to investigate more, and Director Cao also promised that Anjing County has many bright spots and should be promoted more. some type of.

Xiao Wen sounds funny, it turns out that in the local area, people don't know Xiao Wen's identity, but they really don't flatter so blatantly. The culture in the capital is really different from that in the local area. know more.

Just as Xiao Wen was thinking, he suddenly felt a little itchy feeling on his thigh. He stretched his hand down, but caught another big hand that was funny on his thigh.

Xiao Wen's face was a little red, he squeezed the restless hand with his hand, and gave He Kun a blank look. He Kun didn't change his face, but his heart was full of joy, but he held Xiao Wen's hand with his backhand, and he was able to touch his family's Wenwen earlier, and he didn't know how happy he was.

After three rounds of wine, Xiao Wen drank a bit too much. Everyone here is older than him, and he has to drink toast, but when others see that he and He Kun know each other, they flatter a few times and make a toast.

He Kun can sing lightly, but Xiao Wen dare not sell it like this. He Kun felt distressed and could not help stop the wine, so he took the initiative to end the dinner tonight.

Since He Kun is about to end here, Ji Taiping, Director Cao and others will of course leave first with a wink. Xiao Wen also followed Ji Taiping and others. Before leaving, He Kun hinted that Xiao Wen was waiting in the underground parking lot. he.

After leaving the box door, Director Cao did not return to his box, but followed Ji Taiping to the box where Xiao Wen and the others were. The others looked at Director Ji in unison, wondering why the three leaders had been out for a long time before they came back, but after all, the leaders didn't leave, so they just chatted together and didn't dare to leave first.

Director Cao walked in and took a seat. Ji Taiping immediately asked curiously, "Old Cao, who is that Secretary He?"

Ji Taiping didn't ask Xiao Wen. Come, the friendship is not as good as his relationship with Director Cao, and secondly, he guessed that Xiao Wen would not know the identity of Secretary He in the capital.

"Disciplinary Bureau, I'm really lucky today." Director Cao's excitement has not yet passed. He flattered with Shao He for a while, and Shao He at least impressed him a lot. It turns out that he will have a chance in the future. The goal that he has achieved has been achieved today, and it really makes him passionate. "Xiao Xiao doesn't know who this Secretary He is, right? Haha, Ji Bureau, I can tell you, this Young Master He, I have seen him before, do you know where he is?"

"Okay, old man. Cao, don't give a shit, talk quickly." Ji Taiping said eagerly.

Others listened to the two leaders curiously and quietly, and they also knew that Director Ji must have met a noble when he went out just now.

"The last time I saw him, it was in Zhongnanhai. At that time, Young Master He was only about 20 years old. Standing next to Mr. He, he was as calm as a forty-year-old." Director Cao said with a lot of feelings. .

"So you met him there." Ji Taiping was really surprised, "Yes, I remembered that you mentioned when you entered Zhongnanhai to meet Mr. He. It turned out that Mr. He was the legendary man. Ah. At that time, this Young Master He was already helping in the general secretary's office, right? I heard that he was not included in the editorial, but everyone agreed with him."

"Yeah, he was still in the general secretary's office at that time." Director Cao smiled, "But I don't know why, he went to university soon after, hehe, he was a doctoral student who returned from studying abroad, what else did he study? University?"

"After all, the young master is young, so he wants to experience the university life in China more?" Ji Taiping also smiled, he knew who the person he met today was in a good mood, it turned out to be him, really Good luck to the sky.

Ji Taiping thought of Xiao Wen again, turned his head to see Xiao Wen's expression of surprise, and said with a smile, "Xiao Xiao, you are so lucky to have met this prince, you didn't know that the prince of the He family was in the capital. His reputation, right? That is really the first prince in the capital. Although the general secretary is not from the Lao He family now, the upper class of the Lao He family is no less than the Lao Wang family, and they all hold important positions. They are the princes of the Lao Wang family. The reputation of this prince from the old He family is a little bit worse."

To be honest, Xiao Wen was really shocked, only to realize that he really didn't know much about He Kun. He Kun is a classmate of Xiaowen University. In his opinion, before He Kun University, like all Chinese children, primary school, junior high school, high school, and then college entrance examination. Maybe the children of the old He family will be more educated, but I really didn't think about what He Kun was like before he knew him?

Hearing what they said about the doctoral students who returned from studying abroad and the years spent in the Secretariat of the General Secretary made him feel a little bit of a fantasy.

Xiao Wen didn't have time to speak, but Bai Ruxue was interested, and only she dared to speak in front of Ji Taiping and others.

"Disciplinary Bureau, the prince of the He family you are talking about is the son of Prime Minister He?" Bai Ruxue asked cutely with wide eyes.

"Haha, yes, Ruxue, have you heard your father talk about this person?" In private, Ji Taiping has a good relationship with Bai Ruxue's father, the deputy monitor of the Ministry of Water Resources, otherwise, he will not Let Bai Ruxue send it to Ji Taiping.

"Yeah, I heard Dad mention it by chance, but it's not very detailed. Ji Bureau, did you meet this He family prince just now?" Bai Ruxue whispered in surprise.

"Yeah, he's in Minister Nie's box." Ji Taiping didn't hide it from everyone, everyone who didn't know the He family prince was curious, and knew that the He family prince was surprised and envious.

"Junior Bureau, tell us about this He Family Crown Prince. I only heard from my father that he is a legend, but I really don't know how legendary it is." Bai Ruxue said coquettishly.

"Haha, then Director Cao still needs to know more clearly, let him tell you about it." Ji Taiping said with a smile, he is in a good mood today, and when we talk about this He family prince, I feel even better.

"Okay, then I'll talk about it." Director Cao is also in a good mood. Today is a good day. He smiled and said, "Speaking of the He family's crown prince, it's incredible, the old He family, everyone in the capital knows it? The old He family where the last general secretary was located, and the He family's crown prince is the third generation of the He family. He Sanshao is Father He's most beloved grandson. He was talented and intelligent since he was a child. He was able to write at the age of three and martial arts at the age of six. He was sent to study in the UK at the age of ten and returned to China at the age of fifteen. Doctor, Master of Psychology. After coming back, I studied and followed the old man for three years. In those three years, the old man was in power, and He Sanshao was half the secretary of the chief executive. After that, I don't know what He Sanshao thought, but he went to take the college entrance examination again and study I went to W University in province y and lived the life of an ordinary college student. After graduation, I requested to be placed in the government of F city, starting from the grassroots level. Unexpectedly, within two years, it is now the county party committee of Anjing County, F city, Y province. He is only 25 years old this year."

"Haha, yes, Xiao Xiao is also from City F in Y province. I heard from Secretary He just now that he and Xiao Wen originally But my colleague, the relationship is good." Ji Taiping added, "Looking at Xiao Xiao's shocked appearance, I wonder what He Sanshao's identity is? I'll let you know today, haha, in the future, you have to maintain this job well. It's a relationship."

When Ji Taiping said this, everyone present looked at Xiao Wen enviously, even Ji Taiping himself was envious, but with Xiao Wen, it was considered a line with He Kun. Tai Ping remembered that it was also through Xiao Wencai that he set foot on the ship of Director Ou Boqing. This Xiao Wen is really his lucky star.

Thinking of this, Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen even more kindly.

35

Chapter 135 General Secretary Summons

When Xiao Wen went down to the underground parking garage, his head was already dizzy. After returning, they chatted with He Kun for a long time, and toasted Xiao Wen's wine again, more or less flattering, because it was Xiao Wen originally. For the welcome banquet, it is impossible not to drink, so I had to pour a few more cups before dispersing.

He Kun had been waiting in the car for a while, and when he saw Xiao Wen staggeringly walking down, he hurried over to help him, and half hugged Xiao Wen into the car.

"Why did you get so drunk?" He Kun frowned, "I wasn't so drunk just now, so I went back and drank again?"

"I didn't get drunk while listening to your legend." Xiao Wen said this He pouted a little unhappily, "You didn't tell me your legend, and let me hear it in someone else's mouth."

He Kun couldn't help laughing, this guy is really drunk, otherwise how could he Speaking in such a coquettish tone, "I don't have any legends, isn't Wenwen's experience even more legendary?"

He Kun originally wanted to talk about Xiao Wen's rise. To be honest, as Xiao Wen's grassroots identity, this way The journey is truly legendary.

But Xiao Wen was the first to think of his rebirth experience, and that was the real legend. He was in a state of extreme drunkenness at this time, and his words did not go through his head. He nodded in agreement with a smile, "Yeah, I am more legendary. Who can be like me, who has walked through the palace of the king of hell and came back again. It has been reborn for several years, and everything has to start all over again. This is so goddamn pleasing to my eyes. Haha, who has my legend?"

He Kun just heard Xiao Wen say, "I am more legendary" and didn't take it seriously. , but what Xiao Wen said later made He Kun stunned for a moment. Although he thought it was incredible, the more he thought about it, the more strange it became. He felt that this was not Xiao Wen's drunken remarks, but it seemed to be true.

Since He Kun met Xiao Wen, he has always had a lot of things that he couldn't understand. For example, why did Xiao Wen know that the position of the mayor's secretary was given to him by him, for example, there are still some trends for the next step, and even that day The inkstone that made him extremely incomprehensible.

Xiao Wen didn't take the initiative to say it, it must be a knot in his heart. He Kun didn't want to force him, but saying this today while drunk may be the biggest secret in Xiao Wen's heart, and He Kun's heart is a little complicated.

He Kun really wanted to know all about Xiao Wen. After being with Xiao Wen, He Kun always had a strange feeling called 'lost and found'.

In the past, He Kun thought that this feeling was because he had feelings for Xiao Wen together, but he didn't take the initiative to talk about it and had a crush on him for N years. In the end, because of chance or he took the initiative to approach success, he felt 'lost and found', but today Hearing Xiao Wen's drunken words, this strong feeling of 'lost and found' suddenly came to his mind, making him feel an indescribable sadness.

This kind of sadness is like the feeling of losing something very important, but still confused, feeling lost, but not knowing the importance of that thing to you.

Some people or things are cherished only when they are lost.

He Kun thought, has he lost anything? It doesn't seem to be, why did he feel so heartbroken when he heard Xiao Wen's murmurings?

It's just that...

an empty, suffocating feeling.

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen, the little guy was sitting on the seat, murmuring the word 'legend', his eyes closed. He Kun leaned over and kissed Xiao Wen's lips lightly, stroking the delicate skin that didn't look like a boy at all. Only then did he feel that the feeling of heartache, sadness, and emptiness just now was far away. There was a warm, satisfying feeling in my heart.

Xiao Wen was woken up by Aunt Zhao's loud voice the next day. Aunt Zhao has been excited for several days since she knew that Xiao Wen was going to work in Beijing and would live in this courtyard house in the commoner alley.

Today is not a weekend, Xiao Wen went to report yesterday and is going to work today. Aunt Zhao came to wake Xiao Wen up early in the morning. Although it was not far from where he went to work, given the level of traffic jams in the capital, it was time to get up at this time.

When Xiao Wen woke up, he felt the weight of his waist, and then he remembered that he was already in the capital, and He Kun was sleeping beside him.

Looking at the classical pendulum clock in the room, it was only six o'clock, which was quite early. It was time for Xiao Wen to get up, but He Kun could sleep a little longer.

Xiao Wen gently wanted to move He Kun's arm away, but felt his waist tighten, and when he looked up, he saw He Kun's burning gaze.

"Morning." Xiao Wen smiled slightly, leaned forward and kissed He Kun's lips lightly.

He Kun raised the corners of his mouth, spat out the word 'morning', pressed Xiao Wen's lips bitterly, and gave a firm kiss.

The two rubbed their chests and rubbed their backs. When the temperature gradually rose, Aunt Zhao's voice sounded again, and He Kun reluctantly rolled off Xiao Wen's body and said with a smile, "Okay, it's your first day at work, you can't be late. "

Xiao Wen giggled, deliberately grabbed the slightly swollen part of He Kun's body, and jumped out of bed. The laughter came in from outside the door, making He Kun a little bit too. Laugh helplessly.

His writing is so naughty.

When Aunt Zhao saw Xiao Wen come out, she nodded with satisfaction, and was about to leave, but she saw Xiao Wen came out wearing pajamas, and shouted, "Oh, my Wen Shao, the capital is not as cold as yours, it's very cold. , what should you do if you have a cold?"

Xiao Wen was startled, smiled embarrassedly at Aunt Zhao, and hurried back to the room.

He Kun watched Xiao Wen run back, buried in the quilt and smiled lowly, Xiao Wen became angry, jumped on the bed and rode on He Kun to scratch his itch, and the two got into a fight.

He Kun finally restrained Xiao Wen's hands and stole a bite on his lips, "If you don't wash up, it will be too late for the first day of work."

Xiao Wen snorted arrogantly, and then Grinding out of bed and getting dressed.

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen arranging his clothes, and his heart was full of happiness. It seemed that such happiness was what he had pursued for two lifetimes.

Xiao Wen drove a white Volkswagen SUV into the unit, causing a whistle from the deputy section chief Ma Yao. Men love cars, and most men yearn for this popular type of fashionable car. It would be nice to have such a car, and no one expects to get a Rolls-Royce to drive.

Xiao Wen and Ma Yao walked upstairs together. Because of the meal last night, the relationship between everyone became natural and harmonious. Xiao Wen thought that it seemed that the welcome banquet was still very necessary.

After arriving at the site of the Rural Research Bureau on the third floor, Bai Ruxue rushed out excitedly, "Xiao Chu, I got the latest information from Mr. He last night. Would you like to share it with us?

" Level, but after all, the capital is not comparable to the place, the capital's division level is crowded together, and Xiao Wen's age is too young, others really only get along with the same level, and at most they have always been more respectful.

Xiao Wen was speechless. I heard that the leaders met with He Kun and heard about He Kun's legend last night. The little girl thought that she was excited all night and went everywhere to ask. In fact, in its own sense, although there are many such high-ranking prince-type figures in the capital, ordinary people are rarely anxious, not to mention that He Kun is a top-level prince.

Xiao Wen hadn't spoken yet, but Ma Yao was excited, "Ruxue, I know you can get these materials more easily, so tell me.

" It took me a long time to find out. It's not easy."

"Yes, yes, you are the hardest, so let's hear it." It may be because Ma Yao is only a sub-department-level relationship, or it is possible that this little girl Bai Ruxue has deep knowledge. The background, everyone talks to her like talking to a little sister, touting her.

Bai Ruxue was only happy now, and went back to the office while talking. Xiao Wen saw that they were talking happily, and he wanted to hear from others what kind of person He Kun was, so he followed them into the university. office. (Xiao Wen has a separate office of his own)

And while Xiao Wen is slowly integrating into the circle of the Central Research Office, He Kun received a phone call at home.

He Kun looked at the number displayed on the phone, and it was a little strange. It looked like a number in Zhongnanhai, but if his father wanted to find him, he probably wouldn't call him from his office phone.

He Kun didn't think too much. He answered the phone, and a gentle voice came from inside, "Hello, is this Comrade He Kun?"

"Hello, I'm He Kun."

"Hello, this is the office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China . Office secretariat, I just received an instruction from the general secretary to inform you to meet the general secretary at the office building of the general secretary of Zhongnanhai on time at 11:00 tomorrow morning, please be prepared."

He Kun was a little surprised by the sudden notification. , but still replied calmly, "Okay, got it. Thank you, I'll be there on time tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

After He Kun hung up the phone, he was silent for a while. Although the general secretary said that it was from the Wang family, when he was in the position of the general secretary, he had long ignored the question of whether the king or the He family.

Why did the general secretary suddenly summon the office this time? Thinking about his development in Anjing County, He Kun didn't have any special highlights. Is there any task for this unexpected summons?

Anyway, He Kun himself couldn't think of it. There is still plenty of time to meet the general secretary tomorrow, but at this time, he just went to meet grandpa as originally planned.

36

Chapter 136 Aunt's Influence

At the age and status of Mr. He, apart from watering flowers and playing chess, he really didn't know what to do for entertainment. When I was young, I was busy with political affairs, and I was not as proficient in calligraphy and painting, and even in playing chess, I was only half a chess player, pretending to be a chess player.

Mr. He had no one to accompany him, and he couldn't even play chess. He just held a water bottle and watered the flowers, thinking that it would take a few days for the flower bud to bloom.

Just as he was thinking about it, a 'grandfather' voice came from his ear, he turned his head to look, he was happy, why did his favorite grandson come back.

But just as he was about to open his mouth, he closed it again, 'hum', "You're back, didn't Xiaowen talk about going to work in the capital? Why didn't he come to see me, the old man?"

"He wanted to , isn't it time for this?" Of course, his lover has to protect himself, He Kun tried to make Xiao Wen's words more miserable, "Wen Wen only arrived in the capital yesterday, and he was dragged to the welcome banquet after reporting in. Last night He was so drunk that I brought him back."

"Young man, why are you drinking so much wine?" Old Master He understood after hearing He Kun's words, "Call him over for dinner tonight, and let him Let's make some soup for him at home. With his small body, he will only be skin and bones after tossing."

"Okay." He Kun replied with a smile. Grandpa likes his lover, whether it's Xiao Wen's own reasons or because of Loving the house and Wu is a happy thing.

"Grandpa, how have you been recently?" He Kun stepped forward to help take the kettle over. Since grandma passed away, grandpa has been alone and has been much lonelier.

"Everything is going well at home, and I have nothing to worry about. Naturally, my mind is smooth." Mr. He is telling the truth. After the last incident of pretending to be dizzy, because of Xiao Wen's reminder, He Kun deliberately chatted with grandpa a lot to relieve him. In fact, for an old man like He Lao, whether the longevity is related to the development of the younger generation, but why does the development of the younger generation not affect their physical health?

When it comes to the old leader of the position of Mr. He, which one does not have a doctor with him, he takes special care of their daily life and healthy diet, and often does physical examinations, but they cannot be healthy without taking care of them all the time. This status, of course, is most related to the growth of the younger generation and the prosperity of the family. If everything goes well together, of course, the body will be healthy.

"Well." He Kun nodded and helped the old man sit down on the rattan chair, "Grandpa, I just received a call from the secretariat of the Central Office, saying that the general secretary wants to see me tomorrow morning."

"Oh? What's the matter?" The news surprised Mr. He.

"Nothing." He Kun shook his head.

Mr. He was silent for a moment, and suddenly said, "The United States seems to be doing a lot recently, military exercises are too close to us, and country J is attached to it, taking it as its leader, and it is also very active."

"The general secretary wants to borrow the uncle . He Kun didn't react for a while, but his eyes lit up immediately, "No, if you want to find the uncle to come to you directly, you don't need this junior, what's more, I don't think the country has the heart to confront you. He thought Looking for my aunt?" The

old man He looked at He Kun with a little approval, the grandson's ability to respond so quickly was actually quite amazing.

"Has Auntie's business developed to this point?" He Kun murmured. Although he knows that Auntie's business is developing quite well in the United States, has it reached the point where the economy affects politics?

"Hehe, you don't care." The old man smiled and pointed at He Kun with his finger, "Your aunt is a genius in business, I didn't say this, it was said by the old guy from the Wang family. Your aunt She has been highly valued by the central leadership five years ago. Although we cannot control it here, and there is no need to cause conflicts and cause unhappiness, her development has always been the focus of the central leadership."

"My aunt called me. , but didn't talk too much about her business." He Kun said a little embarrassedly, but he didn't ask, the aunt thought he was not interested, so she didn't say much, after all, he knew that He Kun was a political person .

"Your aunt and other financial giants won two major battles in the last financial turmoil. The first battle was when the Thai baht was used as a breakthrough in the second half of the previous year, and the currency of Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries was greatly defeated. Large-scale attack. The second battle was the first half of last year with the Indonesian rupiah as a breakthrough, and the attack on currencies such as Singapore dollar, Japanese yen, Thai baht and so on."

"The two major battles made a lot of money for financial speculators, and your aunt's astronomical wealth. It has made great progress, plus the income from operating various technology stocks in the past few years, your aunt's current assets are probably more than double the wealth of the top of the rich list."

He Kun was also a little dumbfounded when he heard what Mr. He said. , He has also heard about the two financial turmoils, but he really did not expect that my aunt made a lot of money in it.

"Afterwards, your aunt went to Africa to play oil in Uwanda, Myanmar played a jade mine, invested in a gold mine in South Africa, and played diamonds in the Congo. The industry and investment are the same. Now your aunt's assets How many, let alone our high-level executives can't figure it out, maybe it's hard for your aunt to figure it out." Even in the high position of Mr. He, he was full of admiration for the truly capable people.

"So, when the general secretary saw me this time, he wanted to get my aunt through us." He Kun's mind was spinning quickly, "I want to use my aunt's economic sanctions to give the United States a certain influence and make them calm down?"

"Well ? "He nodded, "I found you for no reason, that's the only reason. You can't find your mother about your aunt, right?"

"Haha, but my aunt is no longer a Chinese national." He Kun laughed A bit of a thief.

"That is, Huaxia is our motherland, but we can't let people who are not from Huaxia help us in vain, right?" Mr. He smiled happily. He could also help his grandson with this little calculation. After all, he is not in his position now. Well.

"Got it, Grandpa." He Kun rubbed his shoulders for Old Man He and replied with a smile. He was taught by this old fox He, and he was not a kind-hearted master either.

But after all, it was about my aunt, so He Kun still got on the phone with my aunt. Regarding what He Kun said, Ms. Xian Meilan laughed, "Xiao Kun, they have already sent someone to contact me. But their conditions obviously couldn't make me tempted. That's why they found you, after all, they are the most What you don't want to give up is the interests of the faction. So, Xiao Kun, even if you dare to slaughter them, to suppress the power of a powerful country, your aunt and I will not have to pay the price."

"Thank you aunt." He Kun To be honest, my aunt always tried her best when she helped him.

After Xiao Wen came back, he also learned about He Kun being summoned by the general secretary. It was originally a very exciting thing. Xiao Wen imagined that if this happened to him, he would not be able to sleep all night without being so excited.

However, this incident happened to He Kun, and after He Kun analyzed his aunt's huge influence, Xiao Wen actually felt that there was nothing to be excited about. It turned out that if the general secretary's summoning was an honor, this time He Kun being summoned seemed like a transaction under the aura of glory.

Thinking of this, Xiao Wen became worried. He didn't know what He Kun wanted to exchange with the general secretary. It was a major event for the entire faction. He had not yet reached this level to know, but he knew that the price should be paid by the royal family, but it was painful. Although it is said that it is in the interests of the country, if General Secretary Wang did not suppress the arrogance of the United States and country J, it would cause dissatisfaction among the people of the country and lose great prestige.

Looking at Xiao Wen's quiet sleeping face, He Kun smiled lightly and leaned forward to kiss him. He had already discussed with his grandfather and father the benefits to be exchanged tomorrow, but he actually added another one. In fact, this does not necessarily have to be raised by General Secretary Wang, but he knows that this kind of thing cannot be done in a day or two and requires the efforts of several generations. can actually be implemented.

In fact, He Kun can imagine what his father had in mind when the interests exchanged between him and the general secretary were found out by his father. At that time, everything was going to be presented in front of the senior officials of the Wang and He departments, but for himself, for the sake of Wenwen, he bet this time.

He Kun knew that this time was the time when everyone needed him the most, and only at this time would others not criticize and attack him and Wenwen. After that, it would be meaningless and offensive to turn the matter over again in the future.

There will be an invisible storm coming. Although He Kun is 90% sure, there is always a 10% chance that the storm will break him and Xiao Wen to pieces, but He Kun thinks this is the best time. Well, even in the future, there may not be such a good opportunity this time.

Bet!

He Kun thought so.

Xiao Wen was already asleep, but He Kun had trouble falling asleep. The question of how to deal with it tomorrow was constantly running through his mind at high speed. He only narrowed his eyes for a while until everything was fulfilled.

37

Chapter 137 Transaction Negotiation Begins

Originally, He Kun promised the old man to call Xiao Wen over for dinner at night, but they later brought He Kun and his father together to discuss the matter. The matter was too big, and the meal was rescheduled.

The matter has not been publicized. Generally, few people know about this kind of secret transaction. The top of the old He Family Pyramid is Mr. He, He Zhuokang and He Kun.

After waking up the next day, Xiao Wen still went to work. It's not that the Central Political Office has nothing to do, but Xiao Wen is in a state of being familiar with his work, so he really has nothing to do.

The Central Political Office said that it was busy, and said that it was not busy or not. If you want to do something, you can be busy for several months as long as you think of a topic. If you don't want to do things, just have a cup of tea and a few newspapers, and the day will pass.

Now that Xiao Wen has entered the Central Political Office, of course he doesn't really want to have a cup of tea and a few newspapers every day. Although today was only the second day after he entered the Central Political Office, he still followed his own plan and called out the previous research topics of the Central Political Office to familiarize himself with it. Only when you are familiar with the work can you work better.

Looking at the information in his hand, Xiao Wen has lost his mind several times. At this time, He Kun has already gone to meet the general secretary, has he arrived in Zhongnanhai? Have you met? How are they now?

Xiao Wen sighed, it's useless for him to think about it here, let's do his own thing well.

Two flowers bloom, one on each side.

At about nine o'clock, Luo Xiaofu drove He Kun to Zhongnanhai. Luo Xiaofu's identity and He Kun's license plate covered with passes were still very useful. Entering the political center of the country did not attract multiple inspections.

Since it was a formal summons, and the time was eleven o'clock in the morning, there was still plenty of time. Although He Kun didn't sleep for a long time last night, his spirit was as good as ever.

After entering the office center of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, He Kun still waited in the waiting room after confirming that he was not carrying any dangerous items. At the top level of the leadership, some basic security work still needs to be done, which He Kun can understand.

At eleven o'clock, a staff member led He Kun to knock on the door of the general secretary's office on time, and a gentle and majestic voice came, "Come in."

"Chairman, Comrade He Kun is here."

"Well," Wang The chairman raised his head, "Comrade He Kun is here, please sit down and wait for me to finish reading this document."

"Okay, thank you, Chairman." He Kun sat down on the sofa obediently, his mind was spinning quickly, and he said Instead of showing timidity or standing restrained in front of the chairman, he sat on the reception sofa generously, but with a straight back.

The staff who came in looked at He Kun in surprise. He had seen many people who met the chairman, but no one had ever sat down before the chairman came, although the chairman himself asked him to do so. Sit first.

But there was no room for the staff to speak. He quietly withdrew, brought a cup of tea in after a while, and placed it gently in front of He Kun.

He Kun naturally nodded to him to express his gratitude, and did not make a sound to disturb the chairman.

After the staff went out, he gently brought it to the door, but he had some admiration for the county magistrate He. As a staff member of the secretary office of the Central Office of the Communist Party of China, of course he knows the information of this young man, his prominent family background, and excellent abilities, but the real calm and atmosphere are revealed unknowingly. The staff thought that he had met a lot of people with the chairman, and even the most respected one in the chairman's own family of the old Wang family did not seem to have the bearing and charm of this one.

Chairman Wang was not slow to read the document. In less than ten minutes, he picked up the pen and wrote a few words, put the document aside, and walked over with the teacup in his hand.

When He Kun saw Chairman Wang approaching, he quickly stood up. This is to show respect for Chairman Wang. Of course, He Kun will do this politely, and no one will make mistakes.

Chairman Wang's face was soft, and the corner of his mouth was smiling, and he shook hands with He Kun very cordially, "Xiao Kun, I only met you in a hurry during the Chinese New Year. In less than a year, you can be more calm."

There are no outsiders here, only Chairman Wang and He Kun, and Chairman Wang also showed a private friendship, and He Kun naturally knew how to deal with it.

"Thank you Chairman Wang for your praise. It is the grassroots who train people more." He Kun replied politely and respectfully.

"Hehe, come, sit down." Chairman Wang pulled He Kun to sit down, and He Kun obediently returned to his seat in the courtyard.

"Xiao Kun, since you are here, tell me about your work at the grassroots level." Chairman Wang said kindly.

"Okay." He Kun knew that some words would never go straight to the ground. He was originally here to pull funds this time. If he could pull a little bit from the chairman, it would be considered some achievements. Therefore, He Kun described the situation of Anjing County in great detail, and also mentioned the development process of the original Xinyuan County. He pointed out the similarities and differences in the development of the two counties, the entry point of the grass-roots development of the two counties and the most ardent people at the grass-roots level. of hope. Talking about the construction of new countryside, the backwardness of spiritual civilization construction brought about by development and getting rich, and the deep thinking it has caused.

At first, Chairman Wang just wanted to use this point as an entry point for the negotiation between the two, but after listening to it, he became really interested. From He Kun's words, he could hear that He Kun was really down-to-earth at the grassroots level and did a lot of things for the people seriously, and also felt that He Kun's overall outlook and height were different from those of real grassroots cadres.

Chairman Wang has some feelings in his heart. In fact, not long ago, the first heir of their Wang family, Wang Qisheng, the second son of Chairman Wang's eldest brother, also met him at home. He is also a county party secretary in a certain county. Although he is already 30 years old, he has some abilities. , Compared with other people, it is indeed very good, but Chairman Wang always feels that compared to He Kun, Wang Qisheng is just a little less.

He Kun is worthy of being brought up by Mr. He. Chairman Wang is a little envious. If the Wang family has such descendants, the prosperity of the Wang family's descendants is also predictable.

"Chairman, I was already in the capital when I received a call from the secretary office of your general office yesterday. In fact, I came to the capital this time to ask for funding." Chairman Wang laughed when He Kun bluntly said that he wanted funding. Of course, the transaction between them did not involve this, but He Kun cleverly put forward some small requirements, and also made suggestions, telling Chairman Wang if there is anything he can mention straight to the point, he has the right to call the shots.

Chairman Wang smiled and thought, in fact, He Kun wanted this small amount of money, who is not looking for it, why is it necessary to find him directly? But He Kun made a request first. Although it was not the content of the transaction, it made Chairman Wang's words a lot easier.

This kid is truly a character! Chairman Wang sighed again in his heart.

"Hehe, your Anjing County does have a lot of development advantages, we have to take good care of it." Chairman Wang said with a smile, "You little guy, you have to come directly to me if you want funds, really, If I don't give it to you, doesn't it mean that I don't pay attention to grassroots work? Haha, okay, you can go to Minister Wu directly when the time comes."

"Thank you, Chairman, I didn't know I could come to you before, but I went to Vice Minister Nie. "He Kun said a little embarrassedly.

Chairman Wang rolled his eyes, but he also understood. He felt again why He Kun was not a child of the Wang family, "Okay, I will call the secretary office to inform Deputy Minister Nie."

"Thank you, Chairman." He Kun was very happy. Just because Deputy Minister Nie was interested in stepping into the chariot of the old He family, he had already taken the initiative to find He Kun at the beginning. If Chairman Wang directly informs Minister Wu, the Minister of the Finance Bureau, he is from the old Wang family, and he will only allocate some money to He Kun, but if he is looking for Vice Minister Nie, Vice Minister Nie has already been able to ask the general secretary through He Kun. Remembering his name would be of great benefit to his future development. It was a real boost to him, and it was equivalent to pulling a loyal subordinate into the chariot of the He Department.

He Kun was just a word, he not only achieved the high future of Deputy Minister Nie, but also achieved the emergence of another general of the He Department. He really is a person with the potential to be a leader.

"Xiao Kun, you have done a good job at the grassroots level, but you should also read more newspapers and pay more attention to state affairs. A person's development is not limited to local areas, but more importantly, the overall situation." Chairman Wang finally stepped into the topic.

"Yes, thank you Chairman for reminding me." He Kun didn't beat around the bush, he knew the topic was coming, "I usually listen to the news, read newspapers, and even go to the Internet when I have time. Nowadays, the mood of the Chinese people has always been very high. Excited, the friction between countries will also directly affect the minds of the people. Recently, the United States and country J have been very arrogant."

Chairman Wang is very satisfied that He Kun is directly on the topic and has no escaping mentality. He praised He Kun again in his heart. He just came to meet He Kun suddenly yesterday and didn't tell him anything, but He Kun thought it clearly, no matter whether there is a shadow of Mr. He behind, but He Kun is the person. But it is really standing on the political stage.

"Indeed, our country cannot remain silent like this." Chairman Wang directly concluded that if Chairman Wang can sit in this position, he is not a kind person, and his ability and spirit are also top-notch.

38

Chapter 138 He Kun in the Chairman's Eyes

"However, although our military power has developed very well in recent years, it is the ultimate weapon after all, and it is not suitable to use it directly." When Chairman Wang arrived at this time, of course, he said it bluntly. The transaction here is very If important things are still in the cloud, I am afraid that there will be deviations in the real understanding of trading. A deviation can be a thousand miles away. "If they can hit the U.S. economically, they will really restrain themselves."

"Indeed, the title of America's economic power is not easy to come by, and the U.S. political system is also different from ours in China. They have poor control over the people. More. What the people really pursue is their own interests first." He Kun nodded in agreement.

"Well." Chairman Wang nodded, "However, our country must take some external anti-dumping measures, but those are not strong enough. If we can attack from within the United States, the effect will be much better."

He Kun was silent. After a few seconds, he said with a smile, "The chairman is right. My aunt has some business in the United States. If she can help our Huaxia Kingdom, she is still very willing. After all, no matter what nationality she is, she is also Chinese."

How could Chairman Wang not understand He Kun's meaning? He nodded with a smile, "If everyone has the same heart as your aunt, will the Chinese still be bullied outside?"

"It's not easy for the Chinese to go abroad." He Kun sighed, "Hehe, my mother still feels sorry for my little aunt, a woman, who is not married, and works hard outside alone. It makes people feel sad to think about it. My mother honestly said that if my father and I could help more She'll be fine."

He Kun mentioned his father, and Chairman Wang immediately understood what he meant. Chairman Wang's eyes narrowed, he was ready for this, but when He Kun really mentioned it, he was still a little hesitant.

Chairman Wang looked at He Kun, but he didn't see any anxiety in He Kun. He just sat calmly, picked up the teacup and lightly moistened his lips. The relaxed look didn't look like the chairman's office, but like Is a leisure place.

Chairman Wang looked at He Kun like this, and suddenly laughed. In fact, it was a dream to have such a junior to stop the prosperity of the He family. Even if he deliberately blocks the way forward of the He family now, I am afraid that when He Kun is in power in the future, it is difficult to say whether the Wang family will become a noble family, it is better to form a good relationship.

With such descendants in the He family, their Wang family cannot afford to recruit them!

These words were deeply engraved in Chairman Wang's mind. He finally made up his mind to make concessions when it was time to make concessions. In the future, perhaps the Wang family will also have descendants like this, and there will be a time when the Wang family will rise again.

Prosperity is bound to decline, and their old Wang family can't escape this hurdle. They can only leave a way out for the old Wang family when he still has some power.

"Yeah, Vice Premier He is a very capable person. He will be elected after three years. If he wants to be the Prime Minister, he is the only one." Chairman Wang said with a smile.

He Kun was stunned for a moment, he knew that Chairman Wang understood what he wanted, but he really did not expect that Chairman Wang would agree so happily, without any bargaining, and made it clear. He looked at Chairman Wang's eyes, and suddenly saw a feeling of heroic twilight, and he seemed to understand something.

"Thank you, Chairman Ji Yan." He Kun replied with a smile. Suddenly he was a little nervous. He wasn't nervous about the business just now, but thinking of wanting to make that request, he was nervous for some reason, but He Kun still gritted his teeth and decided to ask.

"Chairman, now our country is becoming more and more open, and many things are in line with international standards. In fact, I think that although many international regulations are not recognized by my country, they are not completely dross." When He Kun said this, Chairman Wang's mood was in a relaxed state. He suddenly heard He Kun mention this, and was stunned for a while, not quite understanding what He Kun meant.

"Chairman, because of the development of the Internet, some foreign ideas have a serious impact on the next generation of our country. People are more open-minded and have a strong ability to accept new things." He Kun said seriously, "For example, homosexuality Love and the legalization of same-sex marriage."

As soon as He Kun's words came out, Chairman Wang stayed for several seconds, He Kun's words were completely out of his budget, and he could not even guess what He Kun said for a while. the goal of.

"A few days ago, the leaders of a certain country came to visit us in China. Their leaders' partners are of the same sex, and our citizens have also shown great tolerance. I think that our country is open and tolerant, and I believe that the same people can have Great inclusivity. The legalization of same-sex marriage is also a trend." When He Kun said these words, he was always very serious and serious.

Chairman Wang's look at He Kun changed a bit. He finally understood the purpose of He Kun's words, but he still didn't quite understand why He Kun said this. He vaguely guessed something, but he still couldn't believe it. .

"Of course, the legalization of same-sex marriage is not an overnight thing. I believe that it will be a long process for all the people to accept it, but this does not affect our proposal to raise this issue at the Congress." He Kun smiled and looked at Chairman Wang , he has already said all his requirements. This requirement is serious, and it is also a condition put forward by He Kun himself. It depends on what Chairman Wang thinks.

Chairman Wang was silent for a moment, then asked, "Xiao Kun also agrees with the legalization of same-sex marriage?"

"Yes, I agree very much." He Kun nodded, "My friend Xiao Wen, was recently arrested by Director Ou Boqing of the Central Political Office. I liked it and was transferred to the Rural Bureau of the Central Political Office as a researcher at the director level."

As soon as He Kun said this, Chairman Wang was silent again, this matter is not a big deal, but as He Kun, who has a great future, it is really event.

There were countless thoughts in Chairman Wang's mind. He thought about using this to make some demands on the He Department, or to replace the conditions he had just reached, but he wanted to smile bitterly after thinking for a while. It was completely unrealistic. The Wang family urgently needs the help of Aunt He Kun, and this excuse alone cannot refute He Kun. If this kind of thing really spreads, it may not have any impact as a scandal. As long as they sacrifice a Xiao Wen, everything will happen. came back. However, the Wang Clan was cut off from the back, and I really don't know what to do in the future.

Moreover, Chairman Wang can't be allowed to play Xiao Wen with a clear knife and gun, so should he still be the chairman?

Chairman Wang looked at He Kun with a bit of a wry smile. This guy had expected everything, and his boldness and strategy were truly terrifying. Is he really in love with the Xiao Wen he said? Chairman Wang didn't know, he felt that He Kun said it as if he was deliberately giving him a handle, but he couldn't use it. Even after using his aunt, he is such a chairman, is it embarrassing to go back and talk without saying anything?

He Kun's trick is really powerful, and he can see from this trick his decisiveness, his courage, his sincerity, his atmosphere, his strategy, his ability, his calculus, and his wisdom. talent. It is really strange that such a person will not be able to climb up to his position in the future. Think back then, was he able to do this at his age? Chairman Wang thought so, but he also came to an answer of 'no'. At this moment, he was really convinced of He Kun.

"It seems that the young man is very good." Chairman Wang figured it out, but he laughed and made fun of He Kun.

"Wenwen is really excellent." He Kun was a little shy at this time, "My grandfather has already accepted him as his godson, and my parents have recognized him as a godson."

Chairman Wang felt that this man was responsible. , he was able to make his family recognize his lover. Xiao Wen may be his weakness, but this weakness cannot be touched by their royal family. If he touches it, he can only blow up others like a bomb, but he himself is not necessarily injured.

"Haha, then it seems that I am going to congratulate the old man He for accepting an excellent grandson." Chairman Wang said with a smile, "We China should also keep pace with the times and be in line with international standards. There are some sayings, such as 'legalization of same-sex marriage'. In fact, we can also raise the issue of 'same-sex marriage' and let the people accept it slowly."

Chairman Wang and He Kun are both smart people, and they also know that 'legalizing same-sex marriage' is impossible to mention, just like family planning. It is impossible to just let go, it must be a process of acceptance.

But Chairman Wang said that he has accepted He Kun's condition.

This condition of He Kun is nothing, but the meaning behind this condition, that is, the relationship between He Kun and Xiao Wen, is the real point. He Kun knew that as their status in Huaxia became higher and higher, sooner or later, others would know about this matter, and this matter might be used by political enemies as their point of attack.

But He Kun can make this weakness disappear. The timing and courage in it should be more accurate. One point is too early, and one point is too late. At this time, as long as this issue is raised, although it is impossible to pass, it will be Huaxia has created public opinion, and everyone will consider this issue.

In the future, when He Kun takes office, maybe three years later and eight years later, that is, eleven years later, he may reach this point, or later, but these ten or decades of buffer time, this issue It should be the time to mature, then his same-sex marriage will definitely be successful.

From this point, Chairman Wang also saw He Kun's foresight, such a character, Chairman Wang really does not want to be his enemy.

Chairman Wang thought, maybe the long-term confrontation between the old Wang family and the old He family can be gradually eliminated. There are no permanent enemies in politics, are there?

39

Chapter 139 You Still Call Me Dad

Organs and units are not comparable to enterprises, and generally do not punch in to and from get off work.

Xiao Wen knew that He Kun was the general secretary whom he met at 11 in the morning, and he didn't dare to call He Kun at noon.

It was 5:30 after get off work in the afternoon. Xiao Wen couldn't sit still at 5 o'clock. He wanted to sneak away but thought it was the second day of work. The impact was too bad, and even if he went home, He Kun should not be home. It should be at Grandpa's place.

Why don't you go to Grandpa's place?

In fact, Mr. He still hopes and likes Xiao Wen to go to him, but although Xiao Wen recognized his godfather, his godfather and his godmother, in fact, Xiaomin's thoughts are still deeply ingrained, so Xiao Wen really asked Xiao Wen to find them himself. My heart is a little empty.

Just when Xiao Wen was struggling, he received a call from He Kun.

Xiao Wen quickly picked it up, and heard He Kun's voice coming from the microphone, "Wen Wen, go downstairs, someone will pick you up from Grandpa's place."

Xiao Wen stood up abruptly with joy when he heard this, looking at It was almost 5:20 a.m., and it was not bad for ten minutes to leave early or late. After packing up and closing the door, I ran downstairs.

Xiao Wen's office is to the left of the large office of the Rural Research Bureau, and the stairs of the Zhongzheng Office Building are to the right of the large office. Xiao Wen always has to pass the large office when going downstairs.

Xiao Wen's appearance of leaving in a hurry was naturally seen by Bai Ruxue who was about to get off work. She looked downstairs curiously and saw that Xiao Wen had come downstairs after a while, and just stopped, a black car Driving over, a person got off the passenger seat of the sedan and helped Xiao Wen open the rear door. Xiao Wen seemed to say thank you to him, and was about to sit in, but he was surprised as if he saw something. After a few seconds, he finally got into the car. The person who came to open the door also got into the car, and the car left very quickly and smoothly.

When Bai Ruxue was still amazed at He Kun's treatment, she thought that someone would get out of the car to help open the door. It was really the treatment of everyone's sons. At this moment, she heard someone talking next to her, "Strange, Why does this license plate look so familiar?"

Bai Ruxue turned her head, it was Lan Qingjiang whispering there, seeing Bai Ruxue looking at him, he asked, "Ruxue, do you recognize this license plate? ××××× ×, why do I get more and more familiar with this license plate?"

"Isn't this Premier He's special seat?" Bai Ruxue gave him a white look. These are the little staff of the central government agency in the capital who are most familiar with them.

"Oh, yes, why did I forget." Lan Qingjiang took a deep breath, his eyes became shocked, and pointed in the direction of the black car leaving, "Just now, Director Xiao entered the special seat of Premier He. ?"

Bai Ruxue was stunned for a moment, looking at the ground at the entrance of the complex that he was familiar with, and was also in a daze.

Xiao Wen rushed downstairs excitedly. He knew that acting in his position, he should be calm and calm, but he really couldn't do it at this time, not to mention that there was no one on the stairs at this time.

As soon as he went downstairs, he saw a black car driving in. He didn't know who would come to pick him up, but listening to He Kun's tone, it should be that he would send someone to pick him up. Of course he didn't know what car it was. .

The car stopped, and a person got off the front passenger seat. This person Xiao Wen did not know, but he seemed to know Xiao Wen, so he came to help Xiao Wen open the back door of the car, and said with a smile, "Director Xiao, please get in the car. Xiao Wen smiled and said thank you .

He was about to get into the car when he suddenly saw the man sitting in the back of the car looking at him, it turned out to be Vice Premier He.

Xiao Wen was stunned, and quickly called out "Premier He", He Zhuokang looked at Xiao Wen, but chuckled, "Come up first."

Xiao Wen replied "yes" and got into the car.

He Zhuokang's first sentence was, "You should call me 'Dad'. How can you call me 'Premier He'?"

Xiao Wen was a little flustered when he looked at the smiling father of the He family. At that time, it was the meaning of Mr. He to recognize the godfather and godmother. At that time, no one could understand the meaning of Mr. He. Although Xiao Wen was very willing, Xiao Wen didn't know what Father He and Mrs. He thought. Moreover, Xiao Wen has a guilty conscience, if one day Father He and Mother He knew about him and He Kun, would he still treat him so calmly and kindly?

Xiao Wen also didn't notice that He Zhuokang called Xiao Wen 'Dad' instead of 'Godfather'.

"What? Don't want to?" He Zhuokang looked at Xiao Wen with a half-smile, "We gave you the gift you wore around your neck. Why don't you want to call 'Dad'?"

"No, no..." He Zhuokang was too embarrassed to joke like this. He really didn't know that the serious Vice Premier He had a side that would make fun of others, "Dad."

After calling 'Dad', Xiao Wen calmed down a lot, and his mood was relaxed. It seemed that this 'Dad' was also easy to speak, "Dad, why are you picking me up?"

"Haha, I happened to be on the way." He Zhuokang said this, but Xiao Wen didn't believe it much. It seemed that He Zhuokang didn't need Xiao Wen to believe, "Xiao Wen, do you know that Xiao Kun went to see the general secretary today?"

"Yes." Xiao Wen nodded, in fact he I don't know much, but I know a lot of things.

"Do you know what conditions Xiaokun proposed to Chairman Wang?" He Zhuokang asked.

"I don't know." Xiao Wen shook his head honestly, He Kun didn't tell him, and he didn't ask at the time. Xiao Wen knew some things, and it was better not to know if he knew. He Kun told him, so he listened. If He Kun didn't say it, he naturally had his reasons.

He Zhuokang looked at Xiao Wen's eyes and expressions, knowing that this child really didn't know, but he laughed, but from here he could see that his son really loved Xiao Wen to the bottom of his heart. a kind of love.

"Xiao Kun proposed two conditions to Chairman Wang." He Zhuokang sat up straight and didn't look at Xiao Wen again, "The first condition is to ask me to be the prime minister during the three-year general election.

" When it fell, Xiao Wen couldn't hide the joy on his face, "That's great, congratulations to Dad."

He Zhuokang couldn't help turning his head to look at Xiao Wen again, the sincere and undisguised joy also aroused his emotions, he smiled. He said, "Oh, it's not a sure thing. Three years later, there are many variables. However, under normal circumstances, the old Wang family will not object to the change of office after three years. The rest depends on our own efforts."

He Zhuokang This is a modest statement, but among the two major factions in the capital, the faction of the Lao Wang family has always been opposed to the Lao He family. If the Lao Wang family does not object, then the position of the prime minister will not be a big change.

Xiao Wen was still happy, and asked with a smile, "What about the second condition?"

Xiao Wen didn't feel anything special when he asked this, but He Zhuokang looked at Xiao Wen with a very complicated expression. He was silent for a while, making Xiao Wen a little overwhelmed before he said, "Xiao Kun's second One condition is to ask Chairman Wang to raise the issue of 'legalizing same-sex marriage' at the National People's Congress."

As soon as He Zhuokang finished speaking, Xiao Wen's expression changed.

Xiao Wen finally knew why He Zhuokang specially came to pick him up, and why he looked at him with deep scrutiny in his eyes.

Xiao Wen has been imagining this scene all the time. He thought of countless possibilities, but it seemed that He Zhuokang deliberately found an opportunity to talk to him. He didn't expect this possibility. What he thought of was more of Mother He's sad eyes and disgust for him. He Zhuokang's complex eyes were automatically understood as a kind of disgust.

He Zhuokang didn't expect Xiao Wen's face to turn pale all of a sudden, but he could see the fear and determination in the child's eyes. The child didn't say anything, but the eyes seemed to say nothing.

"Dad, oh, Prime Minister He," Xiao Wen said, but he was very calm, suppressing his deep fear, he was really afraid, afraid of the disgusting eyes of He Kun's parents, "I'm sorry.

" He had the courage to fight for it, but for some reason, he couldn't say anything to He Kun's father. He didn't know how to justify himself, how to emphasize his love for He Kun, never give up, and he would not do without him, etc. Yes, but with a wry smile, what if He Zhuokang took He Kun's future as an excuse to let him give up?

After all, He Kun made their only biological son.

He Kun wants to be with Xiao Wen, and he also talked about the issue of 'legalization of same-sex marriage'. It is clear that He Kun did not marry a wife and have a child of his own on the surface, but was with Xiao Wen in private. He was determined to make his relationship with Xiao Wen public one day.

Not to mention whether the public can accept such a thing, first of all, can Vice Premier He and his wife agree?

In fact, Xiao Wen didn't know how many times he thought about these questions, but he didn't come up with a result in the end, and he didn't expect that the time to face it head-on would come so soon.

Although He Kun said that it would be no problem for Mr. He to agree, but Xiao Wen had no grandparents since he was a child. He felt that his parents were more important emotionally. Therefore, when he wanted to come, He Kun's parents were the real difficulties.

After Xiao Wen said 'I'm sorry', He Zhuokang never said anything. In fact, he didn't know what to say. He came to Xiao Wen today. At first, he was really helpless after being shocked. He couldn't control it, but he still wanted to take a serious look at what kind of man his son fell in love with. Although he had met Xiao Wen and recognized his godson, he had never really observed him carefully, or in other words, had never seen him from the perspective of his son's lover.

Xiao Wen never heard He Zhuokang's answer, and there was no other words to tell Xiao Wen not to pester He Kun, he secretly raised his head and glanced at He Zhuokang, gritted his teeth and encouraged, "How about you, hit me up? ?"

He Zhuokang was taken aback for a moment, but he couldn't help laughing. In the end, he finally stopped slowly. With only a smile on his face, he pointed his finger at Xiao Wen who was embarrassed, and sighed, "This child, hey, you should still call me 'Dad', it sounds comfortable to me."

Huh?

Xiao Wen opened his eyes wide and stared at He Zhuokang. The car slowly stopped and had already reached the ground.

40

Chapter 140 The high-level four-person meeting of the Lao He family

He Kun was talking to Mr. He. Looking down from the room on the third floor, he could see that his father's car was back, but there was no movement for a long time, and no one got out of the car.

He Kun looked and looked a little uneasily, and Mr. He slowly took a sip of the tea cup and said, "If you are calm, you will be calm."

He Kun has always been calm, and Mr. He really doesn't have a chance to tell He Kun. I finally got the chance to say this today. To be honest, the old man felt very relieved.

He Kun was helpless, so he had to withdraw his eyes, his eyes were downcast, but his mind was racing, what would Dad say to Xiao Wen?

He Kun knew that it was imminent to come out to his parents after he put forward the conditions, but he didn't tell Xiao Wen about it, he wanted to solve everything before telling Xiao Wen.

But it was Grandpa who rejected his idea.

Mr. He said, "Xiao Wen is a strong-willed child. He has the courage and the ability to face all this. Only those who have experienced hardships and setbacks will know how to cherish them. You can't keep him under your body forever, and you will face it together. All the blame will make your relationship stronger."

Mr. He made sense, and He Kun agreed.

He Kun called his father and told him that Mr. He asked Xiao Wen to come back for dinner tonight, and asked his father to pick up Xiao Wen when he got home.

He Zhuokang was surprised when he received a call from his son, but he quickly understood what his son meant. In fact, after meeting with Chairman Wang, he reported the meeting to himself. At least the second condition he mentioned, he also stated it one by one.

After hanging up the phone, He Zhuokang pondered for a long time, and even postponed his work in the afternoon. He kept thinking about his son and the relationship between his son and Xiao Wen.

To be honest, He Zhuokang didn't think he had any qualifications to judge his son He Kun's affairs, especially when he knew that his father knew and agreed with it very early. He raised but not taught his son since he was a child, and his wife was too addicted to career and officialdom, and almost left his son's entire province to his father.

Mr. He is actually more outstanding than He Zhuokang. He did not run as diligently as He Zhuokang, but he still took the position of the top leader. He Zhuokang knew that if it wasn't for this exchange of his son, he might not even be the prime minister. Must be able to sit.

But I don't know if it was because of his talent or because of Father He's personal teaching, but he was more capable and more potential than him, so he couldn't control his son, but he watched his son embark on this difficult same-sex relationship. Road, he couldn't accept it all at once. What's more, this doesn't mean that He Zhuokang has no grandson?

He Zhuokang wanted to object, but he had no position. He thought of his son's lover again, Xiao Wen, the godson whom he felt inexplicably accepted. At this time, he understood why Mr. He let him accept such a godson?

That child, objectively speaking, He Zhuokang thought about it, he is an excellent child, but he did not know that this child attracted his excellent son, but he thought that he could make his son He Kun so tempted, so unrelenting. , there must be something moving about him.

When He Kun took the initiative to ask himself to pick up Xiao Wen, He Zhuokang actually wanted to understand, but he did not refuse this meeting. He wanted to get in touch with Xiao Wen again to see if this son's future partner was really worthy. On your own excellent son?

The short time spent together in the car, to be honest, He Zhuokang really didn't find anything outstanding about Xiao Wen, no proud self, no wise thoughts, no self-respect to be forced to stand up, but when he heard the words 'sorry' from this child It actually hurt a bit.

He Zhuokang seemed to have heard from the three words 'I'm sorry' the mental journey of this child and his own children when they faced this relationship, their inner struggles, self-inhibition, irrepressible impulses and long-standing anxiety .

He Zhuokang saw Xiao Wen's pale face in an instant, and he could still hear the fear and unease in his calm voice, and the determination to find hope from despair. Only then did he realize how difficult it was for this child. He loves deeply and thinks a lot. He has thought about what he will face, but he also has the courage to face it.

Such a child is distressing, and this kind of love is too deep to be stopped. Just from Xiao Wen's performance and Xiao Wen's words, Vice Premier He has decided to agree with them and his two sons.

But when Xiao Wen said 'you can beat me up', Vice Premier He really wanted to laugh, and he laughed so hard that tears flowed out of his eyes. Such a child is really cute, he didn't even defend himself, just thinking that maybe the pain of the body can soothe his guilt.

He is really a child, indeed, a child one year younger than his son He Kun. He Zhuokang thought and smiled, only to realize that he had reached his destination.

He Zhuokang was laughing in a daze, the car had stopped, of course Xiao Wen knew, but He Zhuokang didn't move, of course he didn't dare to move. In fact, Xiao Wen is also in the high-speed operation of his brain. Just now, Vice Premier He still asked him to call him 'Dad'. Does it mean that Vice Premier He has accepted the matter between him and He Kun?

He Zhuokang got out of the car, and Xiao Wen got out of the car, but he always felt that his footsteps were fluttering, like walking in the fog. He Kun came out of the closet, could it be accepted like this? No crying, no kneeling, no bench to kick them out?

He Kun was a little worried when he saw Xiao Wen's dazed appearance. He stepped forward to hug Xiao Wen in three steps, stroked his back, and asked softly, "Wenwen, are you okay?"

He Zhuokang saw his son He walked towards him, but passed by, hugging Xiao Wen directly and intimately, which made He Zhuokang roll his eyes. I haven't said whether you will accept it or not? You're going straight to the restricted level.

"No, it's alright." Xiao Wen seemed to wake up suddenly. Seeing Mr. He sitting in the middle, he hurriedly went to greet him, "Hello grandpa, how are you doing recently?"

"It's incredibly strong." Mr. He was angry. Dazed, "You finally came to see me, the old man, don't you know I'm bored?"

"Grandpa, didn't I just come to Beijing?" Xiao Wen pleases this, "I'll come often in the future, don't think I'm annoying then That's good."

"Well, Xiao Kun is not in the capital, so you should be filial in the future," said Mr. He as a matter of course, "It's always been taken care of by the in-laws."

Mr. He said a word and immediately let the others in the room The three were speechless at the same time, Xiao Wen blushed embarrassedly, but did not dare to argue anything.

He Kun smiled, "Grandpa, do you know that Wenwen is my daughter-in-law? Maybe I'm Wenwen's daughter-in-law?"

One sentence made the other three even more speechless, and Mr. He glared at him, "I don't care who you are. It's a daughter-in-law, you are all men, you have to be hard when it's time to be hard."

Well, don't talk about this topic.

"You're all here, then I'll say it," Mr. He looked at the four people in the room. These are the top members of the old He family. It turned out that Xiao Wen was not included, but He Kun was They have fought for the future of 'legalization of same-sex marriage', then Xiao Wen will become He Kun's true partner, and Xiao Wen will of course be placed at the top, "President Wang called me just now, and he is willing to negotiate with him. "

Ah? Chairman Wang personally made a call?" He Zhuokang was surprised. He was the pillar of the old He family, and he knew too well how the old He family and the old Wang family had been in conflict for many years.

"There are no permanent enemies in officialdom, there are only common interests." He said indifferently, "Actually, I know that Chairman Wang is showing softness to Xiao Kun."

Although He said it indifferently, he looked at He Kun in his eyes. There is still pride and pride that can't be concealed. A twenty-five-year-old child can make the country's top leaders show softness, which is already a milestone in He Kun's life.

When He Zhuokang heard this, he also had pride and pride in his eyes. This was his son, his only son.

Xiao Wen just smiled faintly. He and He Kun are in the same age group. He doesn't have the pride that Old Man He and He Zhuokang have when looking at their younger generation, but He Kun is his lover. He believes that He Kun will be able to leave sooner or later. to the highest step.

"In the general election in three years, although we have the guarantee of the old Wang family, we still can't be careless." He Kun was the one who spoke. Today's negotiation with Chairman Wang has established He Kun's position in the family, and he has a great say. The increase has reached the same status as Mr. He and He Zhuokang, "I feel today that Chairman Wang is willing to befriend our old He family, but three years is too long, the old Wang family is also a big bug, and In the heyday, the ability of Chairman Wang to see far does not mean that their descendants can also see far. What I worry about is that when Chairman Wang's idea was put forward in the old Wang family, it would cause opposition or passive resistance. Three years is a big variable. , but fortunately, there are three years, allowing us to be more fully prepared."

"As for the publicity of the issue of 'legalization of same-sex marriage', I will arrange for people to hype it up. It's a trivial matter. As long as it's not me who raised it first, few people will pay attention to me." He Kun pulled Xiao Wen's hand squeezed gently, "Wenwen and I are not in a hurry, now our affairs are no longer a handle, when we can be together in an open and honest way, there is no hurry, we will go on step by step. of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.6K 17
REQUESTS OPEN Loads of imagines and preferences of the marauders era characters. Characters include: - James Potter - Sirius Black - Remus Lupin - L...
8.6K 200 11
Through Thick and Thin. You don't have to be an Element of Harmony to be able to harness the magic of friendship. Story Complete!
28.1K 2K 26
"You, you're my fiance now" Overly locigal, love is foreign word to the cold-blooded IT company president, Park Jimin. To get close to the target, yo...
30.7K 1.8K 34
کہانی اغوا ہوجانے والی لڑکی کی، کہانی عشق میں جلتے میران جاہ کی، کہانی نفرت کی آگے میں جھلسنے والی کی، کہانی سیاست میں جکڑے لوگوں کی، سچا ہو کر بھی غ...