Rebirth of Xiao Wen

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

121-130

67 2 0
By jeon_jijae

21

Chapter 121

When Xiao Wen woke up the next day, he was a little afraid to get up. Last night's scale seemed to be too big, and he felt embarrassed. It's been a long time since he was newly married, and because he felt sorry for He Kun's hard work alone in Anjing County, Xiao Wen remembered the deliberate temptation to He Kun last night, rubbed his face, and chuckled. Fortunately, He Kun had already gone to work, so he didn't have to struggle too much, so he went back to Xinyuan County.

He Kun was refreshed because of Xiao Wen's arrival. There is still a battle to be fought today, and the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee finally convened.

Wang Jiangxin took He Kun's thermos cup and followed He Kun step by step.

He Kun walked into the meeting room of the Standing Committee with a smile. The Standing Committee members of Anjing County did not dare to blatantly challenge the basic authority of the Secretary of the County Party Committee, and they had already arrived ahead of schedule.

There are not many standing committee members in Anjing County, only nine. In addition to his own vote, He Kun only has Liang Huaye's vote. The other standing committee members may not all support the county magistrate Ding Jianmin, but at this first meeting of the county committee standing committee, they will never stand on He Kun's side openly.

All the members of the Standing Committee have become elites. What kind of person He Kun is, they only know a little about Xinyuan County, but He Kun can't help him, and he can't fight against Ding Jianmin. I saw his performance at the Standing Committee meeting.

The sun is shining today, and the Standing Committee meeting room is at the highest level of the county party committee building. The curtains are drawn, and a few strands of sunlight shine in, making the entire Standing Committee meeting room warm.

Watching He Kun walk into the meeting room of the Standing Committee and go to the middle of Anjing County, the Standing Committee members had an illusory feeling in their hearts. The sunlight reflected on He Kun's young and handsome face made the Standing Committee members feel a sense of old age and twilight. sense. This young talent at this age has walked the road that they have walked all their lives. Is it meaningful to fight with such a person?

He Kun walked past the seats, and the Standing Committee members stood up and greeted them with a smile. No matter what they thought, they would not leave a message to others on the surface, for fear that the upper-level leaders would say that they were not united. He Kun shook hands with the Standing Committee members one by one. Except for Liang Huaye, the other Standing Committee members shook hands with He Kun lightly, and He Kun knew it.

He Kun walked to the main seat, but instead of sitting down, he stood and shook hands with Ding Jianmin, and said sincerely, "Comrade Jianmin, you have worked hard for this time."

"Secretary He is too polite," Ding Jianmin shook He Kun in return He laughed, "This is my job, as it should be. Secretary He has just arrived in Anjing County, but are you still getting used to it?"

"Haha," He Kun laughed, "Thank you Comrade Jianmin for your concern, I This person can adapt to wherever he goes."

Ding Jianmin held He Kun's hand hard, but He Kun froze in his heart and felt a little heavy, this Ding Jianmin was a difficult character to deal with. It seems that this Anjing County is a bit difficult to handle.

The members of the Standing Committee looked at He Kun with smiles in their eyes. It seemed that He Kun was not a kind master either. He was tit-for-tat as soon as he arrived.

Ding Jianmin and He Kun shook hands and sat down directly. None of the standing committee members sat down. The county party secretary should at least have the respect that the county party secretary deserves. Usually, everyone will sit down after He Kun sits down. In fact, Ding Jianmin also wanted to use this action to express his challenge to He Kun's prestige, so that the other Standing Committee members could see that he was only superficially polite and did not take He Kun as a young man.

This was a slap in the face. He Kun's eyes narrowed, but the smile on his face did not fade. He turned his head and smiled and said to Li Feng, who was still standing on his right, "Comrade Li Feng, I just arrived in Anjing County. I don't know much about the team members, can you give me an introduction?"

This was He Kun's direct and lively counterattack to Ding Jianmin. Generally speaking, the members of the Standing Committee are introduced to the secretary of the county party committee. Of course, the second-ranked county magistrate should introduce them. However, Ding Jianmin blatantly refused to give He Kun face. Of course, He Kun did not need to give him face. The second phase, in a certain sense, It is also possible to provoke the relationship between the second-ranked Ding Jianmin and the third-ranked Li Feng.

Ding Jianmin's face was ugly. He didn't expect He Kun to be so strong, and he wouldn't care about the unity of the team. If it is an ordinary new leader who sees such a situation and knows about Ding Jianmin's influence in Anjing County, he will usually not confront Ding Jianmin as soon as he arrives.

There are only nine people in the Standing Committee. Except for the few people who already know each other, whoever will become the county party secretary will not know and understand before becoming the county party secretary. I am afraid that all of them are familiar with his resume. introduce. Ding Jianmin also guessed that He Kun had a face, and He Kun had to eat this secret loss, but he did not expect that He Kun skipped him directly and found Li Feng who was ranked third.

Although Li Feng has been taken down by him, He Kun's role in provoking dissension has been equal to zero, but He Kun's same slap in the face gave other standing committee members a clear hint that He Kun is strong and doesn't care about Ding Jianmin. If some people are still undecided, He Kun is also a choice for them.

The members of the Standing Committee sighed inwardly that the newly arrived county party secretary did not seem to be an easy-going leader.

He Kun had already spoken, but Li Feng glanced at Ding Jianmin. Although he thought that this glance was quick and hidden, He Kun had noticed it, and he secretly thought that it seemed that Li Feng had completely turned to Ding Jianmin, and this person could not win.

Ding Jianmin didn't show anything to Li Feng's look. Li Feng was called by He Kun, so he couldn't refuse. He smiled and said, "Okay, let me introduce you to Secretary He."

"The county magistrate, Ding Jianmin, knows Secretary He, so I won't introduce him." Seeing that Ding Jianmin was already sitting, Li Feng wanted to skip Ding Jianmin and go straight to the introduction.

But He Kun didn't want to let him go. If Ding Jianmin was left behind like this, it would not only mean that He Kun had the intention to avoid Ding Jianmin's edge and tolerated a little, but also that he would admit defeat first, and if the matter on the Standing Committee spread out, then The municipal leaders would also say that they did not understand the unity of the team and did not respect Comrade Ding Jianmin enough.

Li Feng obviously belonged to Ding Jianmin. The trap was created inadvertently in this introduction. As long as He Kun didn't express it, he stepped on it smoothly.

"Hey, how is this possible." He Kun didn't take a step, but smiled and stretched out his hand to Ding Jianmin, "Although I know that Comrade Jianmin, after the old secretary fell ill, before the new county party committee team has been decided, will help us in Anjing County. It has made great contributions to the stability of the country, but I have not officially met Comrade Jianmin yet. Today, I have to take this opportunity to officially get to know Comrade Jianmin, and also create a good start for us to build a team in the future.

" !

The Standing Committee members are speechless. This He Kun is really a strong man, and his mind is absolutely deep. Really don't bully people when they are young. They are easy to deal with when they are young. In these words, they are all things done by an old official in the officialdom. Such a trap He can't be bothered, and the experience of grassroots struggle can be regarded as rich.

Even those people on the Standing Committee might not be able to avoid such a trap.

Of course, such traps are not really that hard to find, it's just that some traps have the courage to avoid them.

Moreover, He Kun's words also emphasized that "after the old secretary fell ill, the new county party committee team has not yet been decided." This sentence also emphasized that Ding Jianmin was only in charge of the work before, and the top leader of the county party committee team is now him, everyone must recognize it Situation, now and then.

Ding Jianmin's hand clenched hard twice before releasing it. He raised his head, with a smile on his face, and stood up again, he knew that he had lost this game, and if he didn't stand up at this time, he would be the one to blame. "Secretary He said that we officially got to know each other, and we will work together in the future to fulfill our due obligations for the development of Anjing County."

He Kun smiled and shook hands with Ding Jianmin, then nodded and said nothing. . Ding Jianmin is really a difficult person to deal with. Until this time, he was pushed to the top, but he voluntarily conceded defeat and found himself down the stairs. If He Kun still pursued the victory at this time, it would give people a reasonable and unforgiving image.

"This is Ou Qingli, the organization minister of our county." Li Feng took He Kun to the next person.

"Hello, Secretary He." Ou Qingli chuckled, and shook He Kun's hand and let go, "Welcome Secretary He to our Anjing County."

"Hello, District Minister." He Kun also laughed, this guy looked It was Ding Jianmin's confidant, otherwise he wouldn't say it so yin and yang, "Now I'm also a member of Anjing County. We will be in the same boat in the future, but we have to help each other." Ou

Qingli paused and smiled. Laughing, no more words.

"This is Xie Jun, Secretary of the Political and Legal Committee and Director of Public Security."

"Hello, Secretary He." Xie Jun's handshake with He Kun was obviously a bit heavier this time.

"Hello, Comrade Xie Jun." He Kun greeted with a smile. This political and legal secretary should be an old secretary, but he has the opportunity to get to know him again.

"This is Jiang Luomei, Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee."

"Hello, Secretary He." Jiang Luomei is the only woman among the nine standing committee members, but from the looks of her personality, she is a very resolute woman. It may be because of He Kun's strength just now, Jiang Luomei's handshake has also increased significantly.

"Hello, Comrade Luo Mei." After all, she is a lesbian. He Kun politely shook it and let it go. "Comrade Luo Mei is the only woman in our Standing Committee. Women can hold up half the sky. In the future, I will ask Comrade Luo Mei for more support."

"This is the propaganda minister Xiangdong."

"Hello, Secretary He." "Hello,

Comrade Xiangdong." Another fluttering handshake, clearly showing Ding Jianmin's lineage.

"This is Huang

Songhan, the political commissar of the Ministry of Human and Armed Forces." "Hello, Secretary He."

"Hello, Comrade Songhan." He Kun smiled brighter at Huang Songhan. It seems that the political commissar of this person's military department should have someone from the old He family to explain.

"This is

Liang Huaye, Director of the Municipal Party Committee Office." Liang Huaye was very excited when he held He Kun's hand, and He Kun's strength just now gave Liang Huaye a reassurance. He was glad that he leaned over early in the morning, and it was naturally easier to become He Kun's confidant.

"Comrade Huaye is good." He Kun held Liang Huaye's hand and squeezed it with some strength to show his closeness. This is a man he has already determined to be his own. When it is time to be intimate, he must be intimate. "You have worked hard for the municipal party committee office."

"This is what I should do." Liang Huaye immediately expressed his loyalty.

He Kun smiled, so far the county party committee team has been introduced.

22

Chapter 122 The Standing Committee of the County Party Committee

Everyone was already seated, and He Kun looked at the members of the Standing Committee, thinking about the scene of getting to know each other just now, the situation was indeed not optimistic.

Ding Jianmin, the county magistrate, is the most powerful force on one side. His background is the city's mayor Zheng Junjie, and he has several diehard loyalists in Anjing County, all of whom are still in very important positions.

For example, the organization minister Ou Qingli and the propaganda minister Xiangdong.

What surprised He Kun the most was Li Feng, deputy secretary of the county party committee. He Kun originally thought that the deputy secretary of the county party committee and the county magistrate were generally in a competitive position. Even if a new county party secretary came, at most the two would form an alliance. However, from He Kun's casual observation just now, he found that Li Feng, the deputy secretary of the county party committee of Anjing County, actually followed Ding Jianmin's lead and appeared entirely in the form of his subordinates, which was a bit strange.

why?

He Kun couldn't understand for a while, but maybe it was because Li Feng had already been caught by Ding Jianmin.

If this is the case, Ding Jianmin's department will win four votes in the Anjing County Standing Committee. There are only nine members of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee. As long as they draw one more person, in Anjing County, Ding Jianmin can have the final say.

He Kun frowned, but now is not the time to think about it. He turned his eyes to Ding Jianmin and said with a smile, "Old Ding, shall we have

a meeting?" Ding Jianmin lost a game in the previous match, and he had long wanted to save the situation during the meeting, so of course he nodded and said, "En.

" Comrades, just now, Comrade Li Feng introduced me to the team members, and everyone and I even had a preliminary start. After that, we will work in the same team. Our goal is to get rid of the hat of poverty-stricken counties in Anjing County and lead The masses have embarked on the road of developing and becoming rich, and I hope that we can work together." He Kun began to speak, the first time for the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee, the most important thing is to grasp the right to speak. Only by grasping the right to speak can we grasp the initiative.

"This time, I was arranged to come to Anjing County, and Secretary Su of the county party committee specially mentioned to me that Anjing County must be developed." He Kun mentioned Secretary Su, but also to mention once again that he still has backstage. Everyone knows about Ding Jianmin's climb to Mayor Zheng Junjie. If He Kun acts like he has no background at all, he may not be able to reassure some standing committee members who have a heart.

Sure enough, as soon as He Kun finished speaking, the eyes of several standing committee members lit up.

"For the current Huaxia country, development is the last word. This is the tone set by our central leaders. Only with development can people get rid of poverty, and only with development can people's lives be enriched." He Kun said at the Standing Committee He talked about it, "However, in order to develop, we must first have a strong leadership team. The leaders of the municipal party committee put me in Anjing County, and they also hope that I can lead our Anjing County party committee, people's congress, government and The four teams of the CPPCC are united to fight for the future of Anjing County. To be honest, I am under a lot of pressure. This requires all the experienced seniors here to help me and support me. I would like to thank everyone here."

He Kun's words are sincere. Whether it's real or acting, the entire Standing Committee still applauds, which is an encouragement to He Kun's words.

"Of course, a strong leadership team not only refers to our standing committee members, but also refers to our grassroots front-line leaders and leaders of our various departments. The county party committee team has been adjusted, and personnel may also be adjusted. But , After all, I am a recruit. Others say that without investigation, there is no right to speak. I just arrived in Anjing County. I did some research in various townships and districts a week ago, and found a lot of problems. The lives of the masses are still very hard. But within a week, I knew very little, and I didn't know anything about the situation of various departments in the county. I think, I am a new comrade, you give me a month to get to know Anjing County well, The adjustment of cadres this month will be postponed for a while, and the adjustment will be made next month."

After hearing this, Ou Qingli, the head of the organization, turned his head to look at Ding Jianmin. Their main task today is to adjust the cadres. Before He Kun was ready, he put all his people in important positions. If the cadres are not adjusted today, the day lily will be cold in a month, and no one knows what changes will be made by then.

Ding Jianmin gave Ou Qingli a wink and nodded without anyone noticing.

"Secretary He," Ou Qingli got a hint and replied immediately. He is the head of the organization, and it is appropriate to say these words, "In terms of personnel adjustment, procedures should be followed. Many procedures are almost gone, if not carried out If it goes on, it will have an impact on the work of the following departments and units."

This said.

It was another tit-for-tat, and it was a challenge to He Kun's authority. Anyone with ideas in their hearts looked at He Kun to see how he resolved it.

"Hehe, it doesn't matter." He Kun still smiled, not feeling unhappy at being challenged to authority, "Well, I think these cadres will try their posts first, and it won't be long for a month, let's see if they can do it. You can't make good grades in this job. If you perform well, you're competent, you can continue. If you don't perform well and you're not competent for the job, you'll be replaced at that time."

He Kun's words are too harsh .

Whether it is a good performance or a poor performance will not be the leader's mouth at that time. You can go up and you can go down, and if you fail to pass, it will leave stains. In future cadres appointments, if you want to get more Reusing it makes it even harder.

He Kun said this, I am afraid that even the elected cadres themselves would not be willing.

All the standing committee members looked at He Kun differently. This is not a young man with no grassroots experience, he is an old greasy person who seems to have been in the grassroots all his life. This trick can be used, even those who are The selected cadres were really appointed, but they were empty-handed, and they would not thank the Ding Jianmin family who promoted them.

Ding Jianmin turned to look at Li Feng. Ding Jianmin didn't want to hit the ground with real swords at this time, it was time for Li Feng to play his role.

Li Feng's expression changed when he saw Ding Jianmin's eyes. To be honest, now that he saw He Kun's appearance, he really didn't want to be an enemy of him.

This is not a gilded young man, this is a future upper-level leader with the advantages of youth and unlimited potential.

Offending He Kun at this time was really not a wise choice.

But it was too late for Li Feng to think about it at this time. Last night, his madness was caught by Ding Jianmin. Originally, he thought that having a girl together would enhance the alliance relationship, not to mention that Ding Jianmin was also there at the time, so there should be no problem. Who would have thought that Ding Jianmin used his mistress to fascinate him, but he slipped away and took a picture of him. At this time, he could not even be a thug.

Li Feng hated Ding Jianmin a little in his heart, but what else could he do? Whoever claims that he is ignorant and is too careless is helpless to be treated as a gun now.

"Cough cough," Li Feng pretended to cough twice and cleared his throat, "But, will this approach discourage the enthusiasm of cadres?"

"How do you say this is to attack the enthusiasm of cadres?" "As the secretary of the county party committee, arbitrarily appointing cadres without being familiar with the county cadres is also a sign of irresponsibility for the entire Anjing county. I believe that the superiors do not want us to mess with the work of personnel cadres. Moreover, let the cadres try their posts. It can also be regarded as a measure in the cadre inspection, any cadre should be competent for his own job, and it is irresponsible to the masses of Anjing County."

He Kun said this from the correct position, the cadre The hilltop doctrine will always exist, but those are secret behaviors. As for whether the trial is successful at that time, these are of course viewed in the light of whether the cadres are qualified or not. The so-called leader has the final say. No one will on the bright side. On the surface, in the cadre appointment system, of course, performance and ability are always the criteria for evaluating cadres.

He Kun's words made Li Feng speechless. He didn't stand on the right side, and Li Feng had nothing to refute.

However, He Kun's statement about the post trial is really straight to the point. This kind of practice is that Ding Jianmin does not dare to agree at will. If Ding Jianmin agrees, a month later, if Ding Jianmin still can't grasp the dominance of Anjing County, let those The next taint of the cadre tribe is afraid that it will immediately lead to separation between Ding Jianmin and other cadres.

Ding Jianmin took a sip of water and smiled softly, "Secretary He is right, if you don't investigate, you have no right to speak. Secretary He is not familiar with the specific situation of Anjing County, and he is not familiar with cadres and personnel. If it is urgent, we should wait for Secretary He to know something about Anjing County before mentioning the issue of personnel adjustment."

Although Ding Jianmin was smiling when he said this, he was extremely aggrieved. He was originally on the opposite side of the enemy, but unexpectedly To help him speak.

Ding Jianmin lost this game completely. It was because he knew too little about He Kun and didn't pay enough attention to it, so he was led by the nose in the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee.

23

Chapter 123 Directly to the Central

After Su Shiping received a call, he was stunned for a while. Originally, he only paid attention to Xiao Wen, but he didn't expect people to soar into the sky.

He Kun and Xiao Wen are both in the counties of F City where Su Shiping is located. Although Su Shiping has the intention to promote Xiao Wen, he really did not expect Xiao Wen's promotion letter to come down.

This transfer letter was sent directly from the central government. It turned out to be a transfer letter, which transferred Xiao Wen, the executive deputy magistrate of Xinyuan County, to be a director-level researcher of the Rural Research Bureau of the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.

Under certain circumstances, it is often said that division-level investigators often do not have access to positions of real power, but things often have to be viewed in two ways. At Xiao Wen's age, if he is transferred to the Rural Research Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China as a researcher at the Rural Research Bureau, it is likely to be a transition.

That is to say, the central government has included Xiao Wen in the training of national talents, which enriched Xiao Wen's employment experience. Of course, the officialdom is also startling every step of the way. If you make a mistake, you may become a division-level researcher for a lifetime.

However, Xiao Wen used to be a member of the Standing Committee of Xinyuan County and the executive deputy county magistrate, at the deputy division level, but this time he was promoted to the director level investigator of the Rural Research Bureau of the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, which is also a real promotion.

This news was told to Su Shiping by the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee. Of course, the Organization Minister of City F was firmly in Su Shiping's hands, but what the Organization Minister said made him somewhat confused.

The transfer letter for the appointment of Xiao Wen, a cadre, was carried out according to the procedure. It was sent directly from the central government to the Organization Department of Province Y, and then directly to the Organization Department of City F by the Organization Department of Province Y. And the organization minister of City F was also quite puzzled about this matter, and he quietly inquired about it, and found that it was the director of the Central Policy Research Office who made a statement personally.

Su Shiping didn't quite understand the affairs of the upper levels, but Xiao Wen was from He Kun's and he knew that. Could it be that the old He family took Xiao Wen..., thought about it, called his master, and mentioned the matter of receiving Xiao Wen's transfer letter to the master.

Su Shiping's teacher was Qian Yaming, the executive vice-governor of the neighboring province X. He is a down-to-earth member of the old He family. After all, he has reached the level of the executive vice governor, and he has some understanding of the affairs of the upper central level. He was shocked when he heard the news. It stands to reason that the director of the Central Policy Research Office does not belong to the Lao He family, nor does he belong to the Lao Wang family. He is a representative of a slowly emerging middle faction.

In fact, it is a bit far-fetched to insist on dividing the current situation into three. Since the faction of the Lao Wang family and the Lao He family failed in this leadership competition, the central government has gradually promoted a group of people who do not belong to the two factions, such as the director of the Central Research Office, the secretary of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, etc. Three or four of the nine standing committee members of the bureau are not members of the Wang family or the He family.

In fact, long-term separation must be together, long-term separation must be separated, there is no eternal family. Although the seven major families in the capital are the most powerful, there are also many second-tier families. Although there is still a certain gap between the actual power of those families and the seven major families, the eldest of their families is not in a low position in the center. All entered the Political Bureau of the Central Committee.

The director of the Central Research Office is a member of the Politburo of the Central Committee. Although he is not yet a member of the Standing Committee, he is heard to be one of the candidates for the next Politburo Standing Committee.

If Xiao Wen is a member of Lao He's family, although Su Shiping doesn't know it, his master Qian Yaming has heard that Lao He has a good grandson, and he is called Xiao Wen. Today, Su Shiping told him about Xiao Wen's transfer letter, and he immediately connected the two. But he was also very puzzled. Could it be that the director of the Academia Sinica formed an alliance with the old He family?

But it shouldn't be. Even if it is an alliance, it is not a person who has moved to such a low level, even if Xiao Wen has the name of He Laogan's grandson on his head.

Qian Yaming didn't know what was going on, but he said he would investigate, and Su Shiping couldn't understand it even more. Does Chauvin have other backgrounds?

But no matter what the reason behind it is, this transfer letter is really cut and cannot be changed.

"Dad." Zhang Rui received a call from his father during work hours, which was very strange.

"Zhang Rui, if your leader is transferred, do you want to stay in Xinyuan County or have other plans?" Zhang Junping's first sentence made Zhang Rui confused for a while. What does this mean?

Is Xiao Wen going to be transferred?

Tune to where?

Did father hear anything?

"Dad, is Magistrate Xiao going to be transferred?" It was his father, and Zhang Rui asked directly.

"You answer my question first." Zhang Junping did not mention the news he received. Zhang Junping is the secretary of the provincial party committee of Y province. Xiao Wen's transfer letter was sent to the provincial organization department. Of course, Zhang Junping knew it immediately. He was a little confused at the beginning. After all, he was the real leader of the old Zhang family of the seven major families in the capital. Naturally, he knew more about the twists and turns in the officialdom in the capital, but he also did not understand the director of the Central Research Office and the Has the Lao He family reached any agreement?

But no matter what the agreement or other reasons are, it is absolutely impossible for his son Zhang Rui to follow Xiao Wen to the Central Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China. He has to start planning for his next move.

"I, can't I follow the county magistrate Xiao?" Although Zhang Rui has not followed Xiao Wen for a long time, the relationship between the two is very good. Xiao Wen does not completely regard Zhang Rui as a secretary, but treats him like a younger brother. .

"No."

"Then can I go to the third brother?" Zhang Rui was talking about He Kun, because Luo Xiaofu and Tang Zhenlong have always called the third brother He Kun, and Zhang Rui of course followed.

Zhang Junping thought about it for a while, but felt that this was the way to go. He originally kept his son with Xiao Wen and He Kun, just to strengthen the relationship between the two families, of course, also for the purpose of cultivating his son. However, in fact, putting his son by Xiao Wen's side, his son's political struggle did not improve much, but He Kun's, according to his observation and attention, step by step is a struggle, growing from time to time.

"Well, let me talk to your third brother." Zhang Junping agreed, and he naturally called him your third brother when he mentioned He Kun to his son, and also agreed with the relationship between their younger generations.

"Hey, Dad, can you clarify? Brother Xiao is going to be transferred? Where to go?" Zhang Rui has been with Xiao Wen for so long, and his relationship with Xiao Wen is really good. Now about the news about Xiao Wen, Of course he cared.

"The central government has sent a transfer letter to transfer your brother Xiao to the Rural Research Bureau of the Central Policy Research Office as a director-level researcher." Zhang Junping came to Zhang Rui, of course, he also had a main purpose, which was to tell Xiao Wen the news. I also wanted to help my son earn a few more points in front of Xiao Wen.

"Ah?" Zhang Rui opened his mouth wide, "Central? Brother Xiao has been promoted again?"

"Brother Xiao, there is big news." Xiao Wen saw Zhang Rui running in excitedly, and even forgot to close the door.

Xiao Wen looked at Zhang Rui a little speechlessly. This guy told him to remember to call him the county magistrate in the office. Zhang Rui has always been hot and hot, but recently his temper has been restrained a lot. I don't know if there is any big news to let him Back to the old ways.

Xiao Wen winked, Zhang Rui turned around and closed the door in embarrassment, backed up, and said to Xiao Wen, "There's really big news."

"Then why don't you tell me?" Xiao Wen smiled, "Why, you want to betray yourselves. ?"

"Uh," Zhang Rui smiled embarrassedly, he really felt a little out of touch, "I just received a call from my dad saying that you are going to be promoted again."

"Oh?" In fact, Xiao Wen didn't really care. Strange feeling, because after going to Secretary Su Shiping's place, Secretary Su's overly enthusiastic attitude made him always feel that Secretary Su wanted to sell He Kun well, and it would not be surprising if he gave him a step up.

However, Xiao Wen is now the fourth-ranked executive deputy county magistrate in Xinyuan County. Do you want to go up another level to become deputy secretary?

Just when Xiao Wen's mind was also flying, he heard Zhang Rui say, "It is said that he is going to be transferred to the Rural Research Bureau of the Central Policy Research Office as a researcher at the director level."

"Huh?" Xiao Wen listened . Really shocked after this.

Just when Xiao Wen was still in shock, the red internal phone in the office rang. Xiao Wen retracted his thoughts and answered the phone. A voice came from the phone, "Hello, is this Comrade Xiao Wen?

" Unconsciously straightened up.

"Hello, this is the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee. Comrade Xiao Wen, please come to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee as soon as possible." The voice on the phone was serious.

"Okay. I'll go there right away." Xiao Wen didn't dare to neglect, and hung up the phone after answering.

Xiao Wen looked up at Zhang Rui in surprise, "What's going on?"

"Brother Xiao doesn't know, how do I know?" Zhang Rui looked at Xiao Wen innocently.

Although Xiao Wen promised to rush to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee immediately, it did not affect the time of the call. Xiao Wen thought about it, then picked up the phone and dialed a number.

24

Chapter 124 The reason for the transfer of letters

Wang Jiangxin didn't dare to neglect Xiao Wen's call. Even though He Kun was talking with the director of education, Wang Jiangxin still took the phone in.

"Secretary, Magistrate Xiao's phone number." Wang Jiangxin respectfully handed the phone to He Kun, then turned to smile at the director of the Education Bureau, whose butt was touching the sofa.

He Kun answered the phone with a bit of confusion. He knew that Xiao Wen usually found him during off-duty hours, but this time was not long after going to get off work in the morning. Is there something wrong?

He Kun smiled and said to the director of the education bureau, "I'm sorry, take a call." The director of the

education bureau said quickly, "It's okay, it's okay, you are busy."

Jiang Guangzhi, the education bureau of Anjing County, came to find He Kun for almsgiving of. The Education Bureau is a very important department, but the Finance Bureau has never favored them. The teacher's salary will be released next month. If they don't come to find a new secretary, I am afraid that the school will go on strike.

In fact, no one knows what kind of person the new county party secretary is, but the information about the first county party committee standing committee meeting held by Secretary He has spread, and everyone knows that this new secretary is a powerful person.

Jiang Guangzhi also had no choice but to find a new secretary. The new official took office three fires, if there is no way, who would rush up to find an excuse for the new secretary to set fire?

Jiang Guangzhi was the first department leader to ask He Kun for money. Normally, the new secretary should take it seriously.

It's true that Secretary He does attach great importance to him. After talking with him for half an hour, he seems to be very interested in the education situation in Anjing County.

Usually in this case, if it is not a call from a superior or an emergency, the secretary will usually filter out the call, and show the leaders of the lower-level department how much Secretary He attaches to them.

But the secretary didn't do that, and He Kun also answered the phone on the spot. And Jiang Guangzhi heard the words 'Xiao County Magistrate'. Strange, there is no such person in Anjing County as Magistrate Xiao? By the way, Jiang Guangzhi immediately thought of the rumor that he heard not long ago, saying that there was an executive deputy magistrate named Xiao Wen in Xinyuan County who had a good personal relationship with Secretary He, and this deputy magistrate was also from Anjing.

Is it him?

"Hello, hello." He Kun still restrained in front of Jiang Guangzhi.

"He Kun, I received a transfer letter." Xiao Wen heard He Kun's official language and knew that He Kun was inconvenient to speak now, but this was an urgent matter, and he was in a hurry to go to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee.

"Ah? Where?" He Kun was surprised.

"You don't know either?" Xiao Wen was also surprised, "It was said that he was transferred to the Rural Research Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China as a researcher at the Rural Research Bureau."

"The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China?" He Kun was even more shocked, "How come A sudden notification?"

"I don't know either," Xiao Wen glanced at Zhang Rui next to him, "Secretary Zhang Junping told Zhang Rui, and now the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee has asked me to come over immediately."

"I see." He Kun He nodded, "I'll call right away to find out. You go to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee first."

"Okay."

Jiang Guangzhi was listening to He Kun's speech. The more shocked he was, he said that it was the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, and then he even mentioned to ask about it. That is to say, Secretary He's backstage was incredible, and he was able to reach the Central Committee.

This is, He Kun hung up the phone and smiled apologetically to Jiang Guangzhi, "Director Jiang, I'm sorry, I'll look into the matter of the Education Bureau. If it really reaches the point you said, I'll deal with it immediately. No matter how nervous you are, you have to pay the teachers." If Jiang Guangzhi hadn't heard what He Kun said before, he might have complained that He Kun was perfunctory, but now he has no such thoughts. He also knew that He Kun must have something to do, and the meaning of his words now is not to stay guests. Of course Jiang Guangzhi would not be ignorant. He stood up with a smile and bent over to He Kun and said, "Thank you Secretary. Then I will go back first." He Kun also stood up, smiled and shook hands with Jiang Guangzhi, smiling. While taking Jiang Guangzhi to the door of the office, he said, "Okay, goodbye."

"Secretary, goodbye." Jiang Guangzhi shook hands repeatedly, walked respectfully to the door, bent over and smiled, "No need to send, no need to send."

After Jiang Guangzhi left, He Kun went back to his desk and thought about it. He Kun is of course very familiar with the situation in the capital. Although he has not been in the capital in recent years, as the first training object of the old He family, he still knows the situation in the capital very well.

The Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China is the highest think tank of our party and an organ directly under the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. It studies political theories, policies and drafts documents for the Political Bureau of the Central Committee.

The current director of the Policy Research Office of the CPC Central Committee is Ou Boqing. He is a member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee. Secretary Wang Haoyu's travel reservation attache, but it does not mean that he is a member of the Wang family. Only some new forces can achieve political balance.

How could Xiao Wen be transferred to the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China? Through which channel?

Thinking about it, He Kun called Tang Zhenlong. Tang Zhenlong was originally his intelligence officer. He had a special understanding of matters in the capital and reported to He Kun within a certain period of time.

"Third brother, I know what you want to ask me." Tang Zhenlong said triumphantly when he answered the phone.

"Oh?" He Kun said with a smile, "Then let's hear it."

"I must have wanted to ask Brother Xiao about it, right?" Tang Zhenlong giggled, "I received this news yesterday, and I wanted to first I will report to you in a while, but I think you will be curious about whose idea, so I want to investigate and then tell you. The detailed information I just received, this time it took me a lot of effort to think about it. I said I wanted to tell you, but I didn't expect your call to come."

"Where did the news come from?" He Kun didn't ask the result, but asked about the process.

"Does the third brother remember the fourth?" Tang Zhenlong asked with a smile, "It's the one who was ripped off his pants to play with when he was a child, and was rescued by you."

He Kun thought for a moment, "Is it Xie Zheng? Later went to X province with his father?"

"Yeah, third brother, your memory is really good." Tang Zhenlong flattered, "He entered the Central Political Office and happened to be a junior staff member under the Rural Research Institute. I also inquired and found him directly. He heard that I asked him, and he told me immediately. He knew the news, after all, he was very curious about the personnel changes in his unit."

"Come on." Tang Zhenlong said He Kun a little bit. Depressed, so much nonsense, or not to the topic.

"Oh." Tang Zhenlong also felt that his words had gone too far, so he pulled it back, "He said that the director of the Central Political Office personally asked for it." "O Boqing

?" He Kun asked.

"Well. It's him." Tang Zhenlong nodded, "The news is accurate, there is no other source. There is no such thing as an exchange of interests."

He Kun nodded and did not speak.

Tang Zhenlong heard that He Kun did not speak, and added, "Third brother, do you think Brother Xiao knows Director Ou himself? Or Director Ou became interested in Brother Xiao because of the last new rural construction, so that's why He was directly transferred. He may not know that Brother Xiao is from the old He family. After all, the old man just said in the He Department that he accepted Brother Xiao as his grandson, and Brother Xiao was too low-level to attract attention from others. "

Yes." I have to say that what Tang Zhenlong said makes sense, as expected from a background in intelligence research, He Kun nodded and hung up.

He Kun directly called Xiao Wen again. At this time, Xiao Wen's car to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee was already on the highway and was about to get off the highway.

The phone rang, Xiao Wen hurriedly picked it up, "Hello."

"Wen Wen, do you know someone named Ou Boqing?" He Kun asked Xiao Wen directly.

"O Boqing?" Xiao Wen thought for a while, but didn't remember for a while, "I don't seem to know him."

In fact, this can't be blamed on Xiao Wen. Ou Boqing is the uncle that Xiao Wen met when he went to the countryside last time. That time Xiao Wen helped others, but he just thought it was his own fault and just did what he should do. , and did not deliberately remember. Moreover, the uncle just gave him a business card without any name at the end, and said to him 'My name is Ou Boqing', he really didn't take it to heart, of course he couldn't remember it at this time.

He Kun frowned suspiciously, thinking that if Ou Boqing knew Xiao Wen, it should be a recent thing, it could not be traced back for a long time, and asked again, "Then have you met anyone recently, introduced by others or by accident? Intersection, uncle in his fifties." As soon as He Kun said uncle, Xiao Wen suddenly remembered, "Oh, what you said about Ou Boqing, I think he should be from the provincial capital, right? I went to the countryside with him last time. After touching him, he turned his feet, sent him to the hospital for treatment, and asked Fang Tong to send him back to the provincial capital. By the way, I still have a business card of his. I'll look for it. " He Kun was stunned . After a moment, "He may not have told you the truth at the time. He is not from the provincial capital, but from the capital." "Oh?" Xiao Wen asked strangely, "Is it because of him that I was transferred to the Central Political Office?" "Yes . ." He Kun nodded, "Do you know who he is?" "I do?" Xiao Wen shook his head, but he didn't expect that a person he met by chance had a background, and it even affected him. "Hehe, Ou Boqing is the director of the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China." He Kun said with a smile. "Ah?" Xiao Wen opened his mouth wide, "So it seems that he really came down to investigate that day." "Well. If it's him, don't worry." He Kun smiled, "Then you can go, He must have taken a fancy to your talent. The uncle in the Central Political Office is a very upright person, and he has a lot of energy. He is the personal person of Secretary Haoyu." "Huh?" Xiao Wen was surprised, " Someone from the Old Wang family?"

"No, he doesn't belong to any faction." He Kun shook his head, "Since you know him, then this is a good thing. I was worried that someone would deliberately deal with you, you know, being a division-level researcher It can be good or bad, but if it is someone who sees your talent, it is a good thing. You will spend almost the same time in Xinyuan County. It's also good."

"Well." Xiao Wen was relieved to hear He Kun say this, "Then I will happily accept the transfer letter."

"Go." He Kun also smiled, "You go to the capital first. , help us guard our home."

25

Chapter 125 The Organization Department Talk

Zhu Xueping, Director of Organization of the Municipal Party Committee of F City, looked at the young man who was not yet 25 years old with complicated eyes. To be honest, she didn't feel deeply at this time when she announced Xiao Wen as the executive deputy county magistrate of Xinyuan County Party Committee last time.

It's just a child under 25 years old, as old as his own child. Zhu Xueping thought about it. Even when his son is forty years old, no one may be as calm as a 25-year-old at this time.

"Comrade Xiao Wen, I came to see you today, just to have a brief talk with you. Your performance in Xinyuan County is very good, especially for the pilot work of new rural construction, which has been very successful, and it has also helped people across the country. The construction of the new countryside provides a good reference and reference. The central government has given great affirmation to your work and wants to transfer you to the Rural Research Bureau of the Central Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China as a director-level researcher. I don't know what you have. Thoughts?" Zhu Xueping said to Xiao Wen with a smile, her evaluation of Xiao Wen was really high.

"I obey the arrangement of the organization, and I will do my job seriously no matter where I am." Xiao Wen answered seriously, his tone was not a bit shocked, but he showed a moderate amount of joy.

Seeing Xiao Wen's calm performance, Zhu Xueping secretly sighed. It's a pity for City F to let such an outstanding young man go to the center.

However, how many people yearn for the central place?

Judging from Xiao Wen's performance, it is obvious that he has known the news for a long time. No matter where he got it, it is obvious that this young man has a very large background or network.

Such a person, Zhu Xueping, certainly wouldn't be foolish to offend him, and it meant a bit of friendship.

After Xiao Wen said this, Zhu Xueping stood up with a smile and stretched out his hand to Xiao Wen, "Xiao County Magistrate, congratulations. Oh, no, it's time to call Investigator Xiao now."

"Thank you, Minister Zhu." Xiao Of course Wen was not ignorant, so he quickly stood up, slightly bent over and held Zhu Xueping's hand respectfully.

After leaving the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee, Xiao Wen prepared to go to the office of the Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee. Xiao Wen first worked in F City, and was very familiar with the Municipal Party Committee compound.

Just as he was about to go around a bend, a girl rushed towards her, covering her eyes with her arms, and she rushed forward without looking at the road. Xiao Wen smiled secretly, why did he bump into others like this? Last time, he bumped into the director of the Central Research Office who changed his work status. I don't know who to bump into this time?

"Hey, why are you like this? If you bump into someone and don't help, are you still laughing over there?" A clear girl's voice came, with a little crying.

Xiao Wen was speechless, she was the one who bumped into it first.

However, of course Xiao Wen wouldn't care about these little girls, he stepped forward to help her up, "I'm sorry, are you all right?"

Seeing Xiao Wen being so polite, the girl was also embarrassed. She also knew that she was a little unreasonable, but she couldn't let herself down for a while, stood up with Xiao Wen's strength, raised her head and glanced at Xiao Wen, "It's okay."

Xiao Wen saw the tears on her face, a face full of tears. It was a mess, so she smiled, "It's fine, then I'll go first, you can find a bathroom to wash your face." Then the

girl thought that her makeup must be blurred, but she didn't expect to be seen again when she made a fool of herself. She was so embarrassed that she burst into tears again.

Xiao Wen wanted to go straight away, but seeing the girl like this, he walked straight away as if he had bullied her, and asked helplessly, "Are you all right?" The

girl saw that Xiao Wen was just about the same age as her. Young people, so don't be wary. When she thought about the unsatisfactory relationship between herself and her boyfriend, and when she was criticized by the leader in front of everyone, and looked at the stranger in front of her, she didn't know why she had a strong desire to talk.

"It's none of your business, I was criticized by the leader." The girl's voice was still a little crying.

It may be that he arrived at the F city party compound. This is the place where Xiao Wen was reborn. For this place, Xiao Wen also has some inexplicable nostalgic feelings. Listening to the girl's words, he even remembered the events of his previous life.

In fact, in the past life, in this municipal party committee compound, Xiao Wen was criticized a lot. However, since he was reborn and met He Kun, he has no experience of being criticized by leaders.

"The leader criticizes you and loves you. Otherwise, he can ignore you." Xiao Wen comforted.

"Where?" The girl was excited. "If criticism is considered love, criticism in front of everyone is humiliation."

It seems that the girl has a lot of resentment. Xiao Wen thought about it and laughed. When he first came out of society, he seemed to be like this. Usually, he was said a word or two by his superiors, as if the sky was falling.

"You will always be frustrated when you come out of the society. It only depends on how you view and face it." This is really Xiao Wen's sincere words. He thought about his suicide in his previous life, why did he come to that step, in fact, in retrospect , and perhaps also because of the wrong way of looking at and facing choices when taking each step.

"It's easy to say." The girl finally stopped crying, "But thank you for your comfort, I feel better when you say that."

Xiao Wen nodded to her, looked at his watch, it seemed that time was running out, no more Go "Then I'll go first, goodbye."

"Goodbye." The girl hesitated, but still looked at Xiao Wen's back and said nothing.

When Secretary Lin saw Xiao Wen, he greeted him enthusiastically. Although Xiao Wen's promotion to the Central Committee did not spread in the city, of course, as Secretary Su's secretary, he knew about it.

The living room outside Secretary Su's office was still full of people waiting, Xiao Wen smiled and thought, Secretary Su really has a lot of authority.

"Secretary Lin, is the secretary free?" Xiao Wen stepped forward with a smile, "I want to report to him about my work."

"Xiao County Magistrate, please wait a moment, I'll go in and ask for instructions." , said to Xiao Wen with a smile.

"Okay, thank you Secretary Lin."

After a while, Secretary Lin came out immediately and said to Xiao Wen with a smile, "Xiao County Magistrate, Secretary Su has a request."

Xiao Wencai stepped into Secretary Su's office, and Secretary Su was very old. He smiled and said, "Comrade Xiao Wen, congratulations."

"Thank you, Secretary Su." Xiao Wen hurried forward.

"Xiao Xiao, haha, you have to tell me the truth, I'm very curious," Secretary Su actually took Xiao Wen's hand, pulled him to the long sofa and sat down together, "Who is so big? I sent you to the Helicopter Central?"

Xiao Wen was stunned, but he didn't expect Secretary Su to be so direct, but Secretary Su increased his contact with the master because he knew that He Kun was the prince of the old He family. After knowing that he had stepped into the chariot of the Lao He family, he also considered himself to be in the same line as Xiao Wen. What's more, the relationship between the He family prince and Xiao Wen is of course better. Xiao Wen is definitely a relative appointed by He Kun, and Xiao Wen is now directly at the center. It must be the work of the old He family. In the future, this young man will also The future must be limitless, and now Secretary Su also wants to have a good relationship with Xiao Wen.

Of course, Xiao Wen didn't know that Secretary Su had long believed that it was the handwriting of the old He family, and he just had a relationship with him. He thought that Secretary Su really wanted to know. Thinking about the fact that he had come here to surrender some time ago, since he is also from the old He family, he doesn't care to tell him the truth.

"When I went to the countryside last time, I met a person, and I could talk to him. Later, I found out that it was the director of the Central Policy Research Bureau." Xiao Wen did not explain in detail, but briefly said.

Su Shiping was stunned for a moment. He really didn't expect that Xiao Wen's way came from here.

What is the luck of this young man? Colleagues and colleagues have also had a good relationship with the old He family prince in the capital. Going to the countryside and going to the countryside, any random person you meet turns out to be a member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee.

It's all about good luck!

Moreover, even if Xiao Wen went to Beijing, he still had a backstage. Working in the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the backstage is the director of the Central Political Office, so the future promotion is just a matter of time.

Su Shiping felt that he was a little envious of this young man.

"Xiao Xiao, the future is endless, haha." Su Shiping thought about it, "You are going to work in the central government soon, and fewer people will come back to F city in the future. Our city committee can't help but express. How about it, there will be tonight. Don't have time? Let's have a meal together, which is considered to be seeing you off by the municipal party committee."

"Ah?" Xiao Wen was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect Secretary Su to invite him to dinner, and he felt a little flattered, "How dare you let the secretary spend money at night? I am treating you as a guest, and I also ask the secretary to show your face."

"Haha, that's not good," Secretary Su smiled, "I am sending you off on behalf of the F city committee, you can't refuse."

"Thank you secretary, I will be there tonight . ." Xiao Wen was speechless, this kind of dinner is absolutely not to be pushed, Secretary Su asks you for whatever reason, it will also give you face.

26

Chapter 126

When Xiao Wen came out of the municipal party compound, it was just after get off work at noon, but Xiao Wen also met a few former colleagues and stood and shook hands.

Every time Xiao Wen is promoted, the documents will be sent by all departments in the city, and it is also a kind of announcement, so government personnel are generally more sensitive to these. In particular, people who know people's promotions will generally pay attention to them.

What's more, Xiao Wen is relatively well-known in F City, because he was praised by Premier He once, which made all the people in F City follow the spirit of the Prime Minister's speech and were deeply impressed.

The colleague I met this time was a colleague from the Party History Office, named Xie Guodong. Xie Guodong has been in his mind for a long time. Before he became the mayor's secretary, the relationship between him and Xie Guodong was still very good. However, for Xiao Wen, who has experienced rebirth, it has been too long for him to have a good relationship with Xie Guodong. It is good that he can remember this person for a long time.

But no matter what, in Xiao Wen's impression, Xie Guodong has always been a good person. Although he has not dealt with him much since he became the secretary to the mayor of the market, this just shows that Xie Guodong is not a person who tends to be inflamed.

"Xiao Wen, so coincidental?" Maybe it's because Xiao Wen hasn't been in the city for about a year. Xie Guodong is no longer reluctant to get close to Xiao Wen when he was the mayor's secretary.

"Hey, Guodong, long time no see." Xie Guodong was ten years older than Xiao Wen, but Xiao Wen had a better relationship with him, and he didn't call him Xie Ge Xie Ge.

"Hehe, yes, long time no see. You're getting more and more handsome after you left the county seat." Xie Guodong laughed and teased, "Are you coming back to work today?"

"Yes." , When the announcement is made, everyone will naturally know.

"Hey, do you have any arrangements for noon?" Of course Xie Guodong also knew that Xiao Wen was now the executive deputy magistrate of the county below. For those who sit in the office, they are all envious. Generally speaking, it is the people who actually get the real power when they go to the county. Although there is no deliberate flattery and flattery, it is good to be able to draw closer to each other, and it is easy to ask them to do things when they are asked. "Otherwise, let's go have a light meal."

Xiao Wen thought for a while, and it's true that he hasn't contacted these old colleagues for a long time, and he has to wait for Secretary Su to invite guests in the evening, and he can't go back to Xinyuan County. Anyway, it's fine, it's fine to have a meal, lest others say that they are developed and proud.

"Okay, I was just thinking about where to have a light meal at noon. It would be better with someone." Xiao Wen replied with a smile.

Xie Guodong was sincere in inviting Xiao Wen, but he guessed that Xiao Wen might not go. But I didn't expect Xiao Wen to give face like this, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Xie Guodong said with a smile, "Okay, I'll arrange it right away, how about 'fashion taste buds'?"

"Okay." Xiao Wen nodded.

'Fashionable Taste Buds' is a restaurant near the municipal party committee compound. The decoration is good and the consumption is not low. Generally, it is quite good to treat guests to dinner. It has always been full of guests. of.

"Oh, yes, this is Xiao Qiu, Qiu Jing, a new recruit from our Party History Office. Now I'm sitting in the seat you used to sit." Xie Guodong smiled and introduced Xiao Wen to the young man who had just entered the unit. Look In fact, he is about the same size as Xiao Wen, but his eyes are much more immature, "Xiao Qiu, this Brother Xiao is your senior, he used to be the mayor's secretary in your position, but you also want to Work hard."

"Oh, hello, I'm Xiao Wen." Xiao Wen smiled and stretched out his hand to shake Qiu Jing's hand. He was used to the officialdom now, but Qiu Jing obviously stepped into the dye vat and hurriedly stretched out his hand, his movements unfamiliar. At his level, he doesn't have the chance to shake hands with others.

Qiu Jing heard Xie Guodong's last words, and looked at Xiao Wen curiously. He had only been in the unit for less than half a year and had not heard much about Xiao Wen, but he also knew that the current mayor's secretary was not Xiao Wen. , I think it should be the former mayor's secretary.

But no matter what, the level of the former mayor's secretary should not be too low now, otherwise Xie Guodong would not want to treat him without seeing him. Seeing that he was about the same age as him, I couldn't help but feel a little envious.

"Hello, Brother Xiao." Qiu Jing was very respectful when shaking hands with Xiao Wen, "Brother Xiao is very capable and handsome. I can't catch up even if I beat a horse.

" 'Fashionable taste buds' is not far away, just walk there.

Although Xie Guodong is only a deputy section chief of the Party History Office, after all, government civil servants still have some face. The 'fashionable taste buds' received a call from Xie Guodong and arranged for him a box.

Xiao Wen asked Fang Tong, who was waiting outside, to come with him, but it was just a light meal, but the grade of the restaurant was not bad.

While chatting, there was a sudden noise outside the box, and then one person pushed open the door of the box, sneered and said with a sarcastic tone, "I want to see what kind of honorable guests, even go to a box. I can't even give it to us."

A waiter came in after him, and said in an apologetic tone, "Mr. Zhang, I'm so sorry. People came to book first, and they're already sitting inside..."

"Why don't you still sit inside? It's not even necessary to move a dish." That Mr. Zhang's nose grew to his eyes, "I'm going to invite the secretary of the municipal party committee secretary to dinner this time, so you can't even give me a box, so let the secretary be there. How about eating in the hall? I heard that he is also a deputy section chief? They are very clear about the affairs of the government, so they should give this face, right?"

In fact, Mr. Zhang said this to Xie Guodong and the others who were sitting in the box. He thought that since he was a member of the official circle and heard that he was the secretary of the municipal party committee, who could not give some face? It was difficult for him to invite Secretary Lin to have this meal. He thought that this restaurant is the highest grade near the city government. At noon, it would be inconvenient to go too far for dinner.

Of course Xie Guodong really listened to this, he and Qiu Jing looked at each other. It is also a rare thing to invite Xiao Wen to dinner. Now Xiao Wen is also a county-level leader. Although everyone's friendship is there, it doesn't matter if you come here without a box and sit directly in the hall, but if you enter the box, you will be punished. If you drive it out, you will lose the adults, and he really can't say such words to Xiao Wen.

But the secretary did let others tolerate a little bit. Xie Guodong usually didn't have the chance to please the secretary, but he really didn't want to offend him. But this so-called 'President Zhang' is really ugly. What does it mean, 'Isn't it also a deputy section chief? ', in fact, because I heard that it was just a 'sub-division', I didn't take people seriously.

Xiao Wen is really not afraid of Secretary Lin, but because of Secretary Su, he also has some friendship with Secretary Lin. Xiao Wen knew that if he let it go today, Xie Guodong would be embarrassed. Xie Guodong is now in an embarrassing situation of dilemma. Let it be embarrassing. If he refuses, he is afraid of offending Secretary Lin.

It's not bad to have a box, and Xiao Wen is not the kind of person who can't let himself down, but Xie Guodong invited him to dinner today after all, there is no need to put others in such a situation. Don't feel ashamed. So he smiled and said to Mr. Zhang, "If there is no private room, why don't we eat together. There are only four of us, so we can get together at a table." Mr.

Zhang may think that the people he interacts with are of high rank and used to it. I can't see this little sub-class. Normal business people know that people in the government will be polite, but this President Zhang completely ignored Xie Guodong and the three, he sneered: "Do you think anyone is qualified to eat with Secretary Lin? Well, you guys really know how to seize opportunities." This

sentence made Xiao Wen depressed, and he smiled lightly, "Then follow the rule of first come, first served."

After Xiao Wen said this, President Zhang's face changed, and it wasn't him here. Open a store, can't keep up with others. He just relied on the fact that the person he invited was the secretary and wanted to shock others, but since others were not afraid of offending the secretary, he really had no choice.

Mr. Zhang looked at the watch in his hand with an ugly face. It seemed that the time was almost there. If he didn't solve it, he was afraid that Secretary Lin had already arrived. He looked at the waiter who followed him, "Call your manager, today, no matter what I'll vacate a box. Make it clear to your manager that I'm asking for the secretary of the municipal party committee secretary, and he will know how to do it." The

waiter nodded quickly, and just as he was about to turn around, he saw his manager facing a few people in this direction When he came, he knew the one who was in the lead, and he often saw him in the store. It was the protagonist mentioned in the quarrel here: Secretary Lin.

The waiters are young and enthusiastic. He is also not used to the situation like this President Zhang oppressing people with power, but after staying in this store for a long time, he still knows a little about the high-level city government compound not far from the 'fashionable taste buds'. Although the level of Secretary Lin was not high, he couldn't help being a secretary, and he often saw other people flatter him. He also knew the section chief Xie, and occasionally saw him come to the store, but after all, he was only a section chief. In fact, there was really no need to fight against Secretary Lin, and offended people much higher than him. There's really no benefit to fawning over people.

When Mr. Zhang saw Secretary Lin coming, he hurried up to meet him. But at this time, he was a little embarrassed before the box thing was done. But think about it, since the hotel manager is here anyway, there will naturally be someone who will let the four people who don't know how to lift their seats, so you can rest assured.

When the waiter saw the manager coming, he hurriedly winked at the manager. Only then did the manager realize that the box had not been arranged. In fact, it's not the manager's fault. He happened to be out of the store for business, and he saw Secretary Lin coming as soon as he came. Going up to say hello, Secretary Lin said that a friend was treating guests, and he naturally took him to the direction of the box. He didn't expect such an omission.

The manager was also sweating. He forced a smile to Secretary Lin. He left Secretary Lin on the sofa outside the box area and said with a smile, "Secretary Lin has a rest first. I'll make arrangements immediately."

Secretary Lin also felt that something was wrong at this time. But he didn't say anything to the manager, just smiled and asked him to do it himself. When the manager left, he immediately looked at President Zhang who invited him to dinner and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mr. Zhang's eyes rolled, but he felt shameless. He didn't dare to say that he forgot to book a box, and said, "Lin Mi, I'm really sorry. I originally reserved a box here, but then four people came. I literally said that I was in the box, and I just sat in it, regardless of whether I made a reservation or not. I just went to discuss with them and asked them to let the box go, but they refused."

Secretary Lin was also a little unhappy when he heard this. It is indeed possible that things will happen, but he doesn't need to come forward, so just wait.

27

Chapter 127 Everyone I Know Gets Together

In fact, Mr. Zhang has some connections in the municipal government, and is a fellow countryman of the secretary general of the municipal government. However, Mr. Zhang is still relatively good at business. Through this relationship, he contracted the project of a small women and children's activity center under the Municipal Women's Federation. This time, the United Municipal Women's Federation invited the secretary and secretary to have a meal and wanted him to help the secretary. In front of me, I have a few words about the project payment.

At this time, I encountered such a disappointing thing. Although President Zhang paid for the guest this time, it was still led by the Municipal Women's Federation.

The Municipal Women's Federation called two or three young girls in the unit. They wanted to say that the atmosphere would be active even when they were having meals. Now, the director of the project department must have played a role in seeing such a thing.

"Lin Mi, I'll go take a look." The minister seemed to be asking for instructions and held Lin Mi very high.

In fact, Secretary Lin is quite a qualified secretary, but his appearance is somewhat different from that in front of the leaders. Because he was Secretary Su's secretary, he was praised by many people, but he held his own identity.

When Secretary Lin saw the minister volunteering himself, he respected himself enough, especially how to say that a woman's face is always given, he smiled at the minister, "That

would be troublesome." ." The minister hurriedly walked to the box with the two little girls.

The manager at the other end of the box had just entered.

The manager was still very polite to his guests. He smiled and bowed to Xie Guodong and the other four, and said with a smile, "Xie Ke, there are a few friends, it's our fault today and we didn't arrange it well. In this way, today Your consumption in the 'fashionable taste buds' is completely free." The

dishes hadn't arrived yet, in fact, the dishes they ordered were good and had been brought to the table outside the door, but the manager still winked and asked the waiters to first Do not end.

Xiao Wen and Xie Guodong, of course, saw such a situation and knew it.

In fact, Xie Guodong felt a little misguided, he didn't expect to be so embarrassed. If he took things over in front of Xiao Wen just now, his own face would be nothing, but it was nothing to eat in the hall.

But Xie Guodong's momentary anger caused Xiao Wen to show up again. Now he can't express his opinion any more, and any further expression is equivalent to losing Xiao Wen's face.

Although Xie Guodong knew that Xiao Wen was already at the level of executive deputy county magistrate, Secretary Lin was the secretary of the municipal party secretary after all, so there was no need to force him.

Xie Guodong is not good at expressing his position, but Xiao Wen deliberately does not express his position. To be honest, what happened today really made him a little unhappy. Of course, Xie Guodong couldn't be blamed for this, but he discovered the reality of officialdom from these small details.

Manager Jian Xiaowen and others didn't react, but looked at him with a light smile. He also knew that what he did was very offending and damaging the reputation of the hotel, but this is how society is. If you don't do this, you will offend Secretary Lin. But it's too cheap. It is better to offend the secretary of the municipal party committee than to offend a deputy section chief of course.

"We've already arranged a place in the lobby," the manager rubbed his hands, feeling a little cramped, "the dishes are also brought to you there, and a few people can eat at the table. Haha, we can't do it well. I'm sorry." The

manager also wanted to say that if he gave them enough steps, there should be no problem. He thought that these people were also members of the government, and they certainly wouldn't want to offend the secretary of the municipal party committee. It just lacks a step to climb down. Now that the manager has done a low enough stance and laid out this step, these people shouldn't be ignorant.

If it was a normal situation, or this person was not Xiao Wen, they should have really followed this step. This manager is actually quite a person.

But Xiao Wen was unwilling to let it go at this time. In his heart, when Secretary Lin saw him, he really wouldn't do anything to him. It's really impossible to talk about revenge. Compared with him, Secretary Lin is more serious. Even if Secretary Su came, he didn't dare to ask him to let him go because of the face of He Kun and the director of the Central Political Research Office he mentioned. Second, when he saw the manager come forward, he guessed that Secretary Lin should have arrived. At this time, he really let it go, but he lowered his status, and he was laughed at when he spread it out.

The manager stood by and waited for Xie Guodong and the others to stand up, but they remained motionless for a while. The manager was also a little depressed. He had never met such an ignorant person. Thinking about it, he also had a backstage, so he would be offended if such an ignorant person offended him. So I was about to say something with a cold face, when the project director of the Municipal Women's Federation walked in with someone.

"What's going on?" The director of the project department gestured, "Didn't you already have a reserved box? How can you grab it from the reserved box? I heard that they are all from the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government.

Sometimes, the words that women say are really ugly, especially some women who have been in the organization for a long time, are used to being high above, and are often unreasonable.

Although the office is in the same place, the municipal party committee and government are quite large, and it is impossible for everyone to know them. Xie Guodong did not know the minister, nor did the minister know Xie Guodong.

Xie Guodong was baffled by this sentence, and he became sullen for a while, and said, "When we came here, I didn't hear that this box was reserved." The director of the

project department always thought that the reserved box was robbed, and he took care of himself. Here, the words are also a little sharper. But when Xie Guodong said this, he was stunned for a moment.

At this time, the two girls who followed the director of the project department were surprised.

Seeing such a conflict happening, one of the girls hurried over, "Qiu Jing, why are you here?"

Qiu Jing looked up, only to find that it was his girlfriend Tian Shanshan. He was also a little embarrassed, and stood up quickly, "I, Brother Xie and I are here for dinner."

Xiao Wen took a closer look at this time, only to realize that this girl was the one he accidentally bumped into this morning.

Tian Shanshan also noticed Xiao Wen at this time and called out, "Ah, it's you. Oh, we all know each other. Come on, let me introduce you. This is Minister Liu of the Project Department of our Municipal Women's Federation. Our Municipal Women's Federation invited Secretary Su of the Municipal Party Committee today. Secretary Lin is having dinner."

Tian Shanshan didn't know the specific situation, but she always knew that Secretary Lin was the person their chairman would also hold. Today, I saw her boyfriend and a boy who happened to meet today, as well as her boyfriend's colleague Xie Guodong. She also knew her, so she wanted to be the master of them, implying that they took the initiative to give up their positions.

In fact, everyone knew what Tian Shanshan meant, and even Qiu Jing took the initiative to come out at this time, wanting to give up his seat first. In fact, in his opinion, this is really unnecessary. Why offend the popular secretary of the municipal party committee for a position?

At this time, another girl behind the project department director also jumped out, grabbed Tian Shanshan, pinched her implicitly, told her not to talk more, but greeted Xiao Wen with a smile, "Vice Xiao, Oh, no, Magistrate Xiao, long time no see."

The girl who jumped out was Cao Ruolan from the 'F City Key Project Supervision Leading Group Office' who once worked with Xiao Wen.

Cao Ruolan was young, and because of her background and luck, after the disbandment of the Office of the Leading Group for Supervision of Key Projects in City F, she was transferred to be the Deputy Head of the Propaganda Department of the Municipal Women's Federation. Although he is only a deputy minister, he is still highly valued by the leaders of the Municipal Women's Federation.

As soon as Cao Ruolan's words came out, all the people in the box were stunned except for Xiao Wen and Xie Guodong.

At such a young age, he is already the county magistrate. Although he is not sure if he is the deputy, the county magistrate always has a certain status. The manager thinks that he has done something wrong.

Qiu Jing and Tian Shanshan were also a little unbelievable. Such a young county magistrate turned out to be the county magistrate. Isn't it a bit fake?

And the waiter who has been watching the play behind the manager is also thinking a thousand times, the county magistrate, it sounds terrible.

There is a reason for Cao Ruolan to do this. Cao Ruolan is a very smart girl, otherwise she would not have stayed in the 'F city key project supervision leading group office' that was so dangerous at the time and won her promotion. Later, she still kept in touch with Wang Jiangxin and learned about the development of He Kun and Xiao Wen. Of course, after gossip for a long time, she also had some guesses and understandings about Xiao Wen and He Kun, at least she knew that He Kun and Xiao Wen even went. The county seat is still very much valued by Secretary Lisu of the city. All these news came from Wang Jiangxin, so she guessed that Secretary Lin might not be stronger than Xiao Wen in tonight's situation.

Therefore, Cao Ruolan stood up, also wanting not to offend Xiao Wen deeply.

The manager and the head of the project department also reacted at this time. The manager is a business person and an old oilman. At this time, seeing this woman come out, and it seems that this is not worth offending, quickly take a step back and don't talk about what happened before. , at least stop offending people.

The director of the project department also turned around in her mind. She thought about it, it seems that there is no county magistrate in the following counties that is this man. If it is a deputy magistrate, he is always reluctant to offend Secretary Lin, and at most speak by himself. Softer tone.

The head of the project department was about to speak, but Secretary Lin got a little impatient and came over.

28

Chapter 128 Legalization of Gay Marriage

Seeing so many people gathered around, Secretary Lin also took a few steps inside, accompanied by President Zhang, and diligently helped Secretary Lin open the way.

Secretary Lin originally thought that they couldn't solve the problem for a long time, but it wasn't because he didn't have enough face. Now that he came in person, he should give him a face no matter what he said. According to Mr. Zhang, the person inside is a deputy section chief.

Seeing Secretary Lin walk in, even the director of the City Women's Federation Project Department who was about to speak just now stopped talking. Secretary Lin was about to speak when he suddenly saw Xiao Wen who was still sitting next to the table and was smiling at him.

Secretary Lin's heart throbbed, and his face suddenly flushed. He immediately thought that, of course, Xiao Wen already knew that he was the one who had to give his place, but they were waiting here.

As for the fact that the few people who just talked about Mr. Zhang deliberately grabbed the reserved box, he naturally didn't believe anything. Xiao Wen doesn't look like such an unstyled person, he doesn't need to come to grab a seat for a box.

Secretary Lin turned his head and glared at President Zhang sternly, took two steps forward and stretched out his hand, "It turned out to be the county magistrate Xiao, oh, no, I should call you Chu Chu now. The flood washed away today. Dragon King Temple, the family doesn't know the family. It's such a mess, it's really..."

"Haha," Xiao Wen said with a smile, "I originally suggested to have a light meal together, but Mr. Zhang seems to be reluctant. I I have no choice but not to force it."

"Yes, yes, I can't ask for it." Secretary Lin laughed, pretending to be very happy, but because of the embarrassment just now, the smile was a bit fake, "Secretary Su said tonight that he wants to invite you. After dinner, I will take the lead at noon today. Haha."

"Secretary Lin is welcome, please take a seat." Xiao Wen didn't care, and invited Secretary Lin to sit down.

Everyone stared at the interaction between Xiao Wen and Secretary Lin, and even saw that Secretary Lin was flattering to Xiao Wen's performance, their minds seemed to stop.

But a dispute becomes invisible, and this is true in officialdom, but it's just a small misunderstanding.

Seeing that Secretary Lin took the initiative to sit down and took the seat again, Secretary Lin even gave Xiao Wen to the main seat, and he sat next to Xiao Wen, which surprised others.

"Sit down." Xiao Wen greeted. It's been a long time, but it's just a casual meal. If you wait any longer, Xiao Wen feels a little hungry.

The manager quickly stepped down and served the greeting dishes quickly, and also brought two bottles of red wine in person as an apology for the distinguished guests just now.

Although Xiao Wen disagreed, but since it was delivered, if he didn't take it, he was afraid that the manager would not be able to sleep. Xie Guodong looked at Xiao Wen's eyes and thanked him.

Everyone took the seat of honor and guest, but Xiao Wen was the leader at this time.

Cao Ruolan, a gossip girl, relied on her friendship with Xiao Wen, perhaps to show her friendship with Xiao Wen, and asked with a smile, "Xiao County Magistrate, I just heard Secretary Lin call you 'Xiao Chu'. You've been promoted again?"

Secretary Lin intentionally praised Xiao Wen and said to Cao Ruolan with a happy smile, "Xiao Cao, right? You don't know, Xiao Chu came to the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee today to 'listen to the announcement'. The transfer letter that came, directly transferred Xiao Chu to the Rural Policy Research Bureau of the Central Policy Research Office of the Communist Party of China as a director-level researcher. This time, Xiao Chu has soared into the sky and went straight to the central government. Think about it, Xiao Chu was only born this year. Twenty-four years old, the future development prospects are really limitless."

"Ah?" Cao Ruolan covered her mouth exaggeratedly, "Congratulations, Xiao Chu, you are now the leader of the central government."

"No, if Lan, don't dare to make this joke." Xiao Wen also doesn't like others to hold him so high, "It's just for work. It's not work where you go."

Xiao Wen himself felt that this was hypocritical, but everyone was already coaxing and following him. Xiao Wen congratulated and toasted.

Xie Guodong also stared blankly at Xiao Wen. He only knew what Xiao Wen was doing in the city today. He didn't expect that the boy who was in the same office with him more than a year ago is now a director-level leader, and he has also been directly transferred to Go to the Central Government, the Central Political Office, who does not know how important that place is, and every research conducted there affects the next development of the entire country.

Xie Guodong may have had a bit of envy and jealousy of Xiao Wen before, but all of them have disappeared without a trace at this time. This is not a level of competition, there is really no comparison. Tian Shanshan looked at the big boy who was still comforting her this morning, feeling like she was in a dream. A big boy of the same age as himself, even a year younger than his boyfriend Qiu Jing, is already a leader at the division level, and he has been a county magistrate, but now he has gone directly to the central government. It's like listening to a legend. Thinking of this big boy's contact with him this morning, Tian Shanshan felt a little shy, he turned to look at his boyfriend Qiu Jing, thinking of Qiu Jing's detached attitude towards him recently because he was not a formal staff member, Thinking of her sadness, she suddenly felt that she was really stupid. If you compare your boyfriend Qiu Jing with this Xiao Chu, let alone his ability, his looks are also much worse, why do you keep clinging to him all day long? Although I am not involved with the establishment, but now the establishment requires public recruitment, and if I am not admitted now, it does not mean that I will not be able to pass the test in the future. No, I will definitely be able to pass the test in the future, so, maybe, I will leave Xiao Chu, er, what is his name? Let's call it 'Xiao Xiao', Tian Shanshan imagined in her heart that she would be closer to Xiao Xiao. The wine table was staggered, Xiao Wen excused that there was still a meal in the evening, but the guests invited by Secretary Su himself had to participate, which escaped everyone's enthusiasm for toasting. But Xiao Wen still drank a few glasses. Although it is not to be drunk, but there is nothing to do in the afternoon, and you have to wait for dinner, it is better to open a room and sleep. So, Xiao Wen found the nearest hotel and went straight to bed. When he was about to rest in bed, Xiao Wen suddenly missed He Kun very much. This morning, I heard Zhang Rui tell him about the transfer of letters, to the time I received a call from the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee, rushed to the city, was talked to by the Organization Department, and then went to Secretary Su. 's dispute. Xiao Wen has been so busy that he didn't have time to think about his own affairs.

After the transfer letter, the next step of my work is to return to Xinyuan County to hand over the work, and choose a day to report to the capital.

When I went to the capital, it was a certain distance from Province Y, not to mention Anjing County in City F, which was even more than 108,000 miles. At that time, it was impossible to drive for a few hours to meet He Kun. It's here, and they often don't see each other at that time, how painful it is.

The relationship is to be maintained. If the two are far away, will the relationship fade?

Xiao Wen couldn't help but pick up his mobile phone and dial He Kun's number in his wild thoughts.

"He Kun, the Organization Department has finished talking to me, and I also went to see Secretary Su. He said he wants to invite me to dinner tonight." Xiao Wen explained everything as if reporting to He Kun.

"Well," He Kun smiled, "Where are you now?"

"Waiting for time in a hotel not far from the F city government." Xiao Wen said a little bored, "I'm fine again in the afternoon, I met a few colleagues for a drink at noon. Order a drink and just fall asleep in the afternoon."

"The transfer letter came in a hurry this time, and you haven't thought about how to arrange some of your former subordinates?" He Kun asked softly.

"I haven't thought about it yet." Xiao Wen replied honestly, "The notice I just received this morning came too suddenly, I haven't thought about it that much."

"Haha, you're fine this afternoon, just thinking about arranging some important people. Your location, and who will pick you up. These are our future contacts and cannot be wasted." He Kun reminded, "I'll rush to F city to accompany you to have this meal. I just took this opportunity to put It's better to talk to Secretary Su about what you have to do than to communicate with Secretary Su on the phone in the future."

"Are you going to come up?" Xiao Wen asked in surprise, but his focus was on hearing this sentence. In fact, I can't blame him, Xiao Wen really misses He Kun.

He Kun reluctantly thought that he should catch up with Xiao Wen earlier and discuss it with Xiao Wen. But hearing the surprise in Xiao Wen's tone, He Kun was also very happy, which showed that Xiao Wen cared about himself.

For He Kun, helping Xiao Wen solve problems and pampering Xiao Wen is his pleasure. And the most important thing Xiao Wen has to do is to love him with all his heart.

Of course, the premise of He Kun's thinking is that he really loves Xiao Wen too much. After getting along for this period of time, he can't imagine what he would do without Xiao Wen one day?

That's all, the two are inseparable anyway, and the old man also agreed to the matter between the two. In the future, when the opportunity is ripe, the parents will all know, and they will find an opportunity to go abroad for a wedding with Xiao Wen, even if it is two. Everyone is an official, and it is impossible to have a foreign nationality, but it is enough to have a wedding.

However, according to the current trend, the recognition of homosexuality is getting higher and higher. Will there be a day when domestic legislation will allow same-sex marriage?

He Kun thought about this, but comforted Xiao Wen tenderly, "Well, I'll go up now. You sleep for a while, and I'll be there soon."

Xiao Wen was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep. He sat up from the bed, "Okay, come up quickly, it only takes two hours from Anjing County to the county seat. I'll wait for you. You must be careful on the way."

"Okay." He Kun nodded and hung up the phone. , I don't know why, but the idea of ​​'legalizing same-sex marriage' has been running in my mind.

29

Chapter 129 Personnel Arrangements After Leaving

Xiao Wen tossed and turned, and fell asleep after thinking about it. When the phone rang, he woke up suddenly, looking at the strange environment around him, feeling a little dazed.

"Hey..." There was a deep sleepy voice.

"Wenwen, I'm in City F, which hotel are you in?" He Kun's voice came from the phone's microphone, making Xiao Wen feel distorted, "Wenwen?"

"Ah, you're here. ?" Xiao Wen only reacted at this time, "I'm at the Rongshun Hotel, room 201."

"Well, wait a moment, I'll be there soon." He Kun answered and hung up the phone.

Xiao Wen rubbed his eyes, patted his cheek, woke up a little, went to the bathroom to take a shower, and just after he came out, he heard the sound of the doorbell.

Opening the door, He Kun saw that there was still water dripping on his head, his cheeks were slightly red, and he was wearing a baggy bathrobe.

"You're here?" Xiao Wen let He Kun in, wiping his hair with a towel in his hand, "Wait for me, I'll change."

He Kun closed the door with a smile, and was about to say something when he saw He Kun was no more than a fist away from him, and in a moment, a hand had wrapped around Xiao Wen's waist.

Needless to say, the kiss has already fallen, Xiao Wen is not restrained, and greets He Kun's kiss, the two have already had enough tacit understanding, and the sweetness spreads in their hearts.

The clothes quickly disappeared from Xiao Wen's body. He Kun took off his clothes, but he always felt that he had caught up from Anjing County. , Well, Xiao Wen hugged him directly into the bathroom.

The water splashes wet the bodies of the two again, Xiao Wen glared at He Kun, "I've already washed it."

"That just happened to wipe my back." He Kun smiled indifferently, and even handed him a piece of soap.

Xiao Wen was speechless, but he thought that He Kun always served him. He hadn't served He Kun very much, but he felt amused and patted He Kun's body lightly, "Turn around."

He Kun smiled and turned around obediently, holding the bathroom wall with both hands, and turned his back to Xiao Wen with his naked body.

Xiao Wen took the soap and wiped He Kun's body, and while wiping, he felt He Kun's good figure, the inverted triangle shape, the elastic muscles, the tight and tense lines, and the slightly warped buttocks. . It would be nice if I had such a good figure, but unfortunately I am a little thinner.

The soap had already been applied to He Kun's buttocks. Xiao Wen couldn't help but touch it again and again. The lubrication of the water, the soap, and the elastic muscles of the buttocks made Xiao Wen a little fascinated. He couldn't help pinching, and even followed his fingers The small stream of water slid into the gap between the two hips together. Of course, Xiao Wen still took it for granted. I was helping He Kun take a bath. He Kun was really motionless, Xiao Wen's hand slid playfully on his body, he enjoyed Xiao Wen's active touch, it felt so good, He Kun regretted why he didn't let Xiao Wen serve him earlier. . Just as Xiao Wen was touching again and again, the little guy in front of He Kun had already swelled up, and his swords were drawn. Just as Xiao Wen squeezed He Kun's elastic ass a few times and slid his fingers into He Kun's buttocks, the little guy couldn't help but jump a few times, making He Kun feel that he no longer needed to endure. . He turned around suddenly, Xiao Wen was squatting and washing He Kun's ass, He Kun's little guy suddenly slipped over Xiao Wen's lips, making Xiao Wen stunned for a moment. "Wenwen, you have to wash before." As soon as He Kun's words came out, he found that his voice involuntarily became low, even a little hoarse. But it was this hoarse voice that made Xiao Wen unable to bear the fascination, and dumbly stretched his soap-covered hand towards He Kun's flamboyant erection. When the most sensitive touch in front was held by the warm and slippery hand, He Kun's whole body trembled. He leaned back and leaned his body against the cold bathroom wall, but the coldness made the tribe drown. He Kun's whole body was hot. His hand went down and gently touched Xiao Wen's head, the fluffy touch made his heart palpitate.

Sensitive Yuan was slapped again and again. To be honest, Xiao Wen's movements were not very skilled. Occasionally, He Kun hurriedly felt a little pain, but at this moment, it seemed that this pain was also a kind of stimulation. He looked down at Xiao. Wen Na's slender and fair fingers looked at Xiao Wen's blurred eyes looking up at him.

"Wenwen." He Kun called softly, his hand slowly descending from Xiao Wen's hair, gently stroking Xiao Wen's cheek, his lips flushed with hot water, and then he put his fingers in In Xiao Wen's mouth, He Kun's clever tongue was slowly stirred. Xiao Wen's bewildered eyes were sparkling, blurred in the heat and water mist. Looking at He Kun like this, he felt very loving and warm. This man is his own man, who loves his man all the time. He can be with him. Lover for a lifetime. Thinking of these titles, Xiao Wen felt a very beautiful and happy feeling. His hand slowly stopped under the stirring of He Kun's fingers in his mouth, but He Kun was unconscious in his lost desire. The ground straightened forward. He took a few handfuls of water with his hand and washed the slippery soapy water off He Kun's swollen desire. Xiao Wen took He Kun's publicity into his mouth without any psychological burden. He Kun's whole body was shocked, and he felt as if he was about to vent his happiness at that moment. When the hand came out of Xiao Wen's mouth, Xiao Wen seemed to regard He Kun's little brother as a lollipop in the fresh soap smell. He Kun gently rubbed Xiao Wen's hair, expressing his happiness like a massage, Xiao Wen swallowed He Kun's growth more and more, almost like a deep throat, making He Kun feel Xiao Wen The huge pleasure brought by the swallowing of the throat is so comfortable that it is tightly attached to the cold tiles, so as to prevent the happiness from sliding down. Xiao Wen didn't seem to let him go, his fingers pinched the two drooping balls, one tight and one loose, to match his swallowing posture. He Kun bit his lip, and only then did he realize that his children seemed to be making rapid technological progress. He Kun thought, did Xiao Wen learn something for him?

Thinking of this, He Kun was even more unable to restrain the psychological pleasure and the great pleasure brought by his physiology. He held down Xiao Wen's head, slammed into it twice, tightened his lower abdomen, and a stream of essence came directly from the Xiao Wen's throat rushed in.

Xiao Wen quickly backed away, but He Kun held his head down for a while, and couldn't go anywhere, so he had to swallow the essence and coughed a few times.

He Kun hurriedly pulled out his erection. Rao was young and boundless, and the weakness after venting still made him sit on the ground. Gently patted Xiao Wen's back, He Kun asked in a distressed tone, "How is it, are you okay?"

Xiao Wen coughed twice, rinsed his mouth with water, and sat on the ground with He Kun. , "It's alright."

He seemed to be asking 'I'm so good' He praised, "Wenwen is really getting better and better."

Xiao Wen seemed happy and a little shy to please He Kun again, He Kun smiled and helped Xiao Wen up, rushed the body of the two hastily, and returned to bed. "Wenwen, have you thought about the arrangements for Xinyuan County?" He Kun asked Xiao Wen's head to rest on his arm, while the other hand touched Xiao Wen's smooth cheek. "Most of my men and horses are left by you, but our time in Xinyuan County is too short after all, and there are not many people who really follow us. If you and I are still there, it is not enough to rely on some charisma to subdue people. It's a big problem, but if we're all gone, not too many people are directly related to us," Chauvin explained. "I understand." He Kun nodded, "We didn't ask for much, and we couldn't arrange a bunch of people in place. Your transfer letter was too urgent and didn't give us much time to prepare, so we If you choose the most important people and arrange them, you can plant seeds in Xinyuan County." "Yes." Xiao Wen nodded, "I asked Zhang Rui, and he said that his father asked him to go to your place." "I see," He Kun nodded, "Secretary Zhang Junping has already called me. I'm going to let Zhang Rui come to be my secretary."

"What about Wang Jiangxin?" Xiao Wen asked in surprise.

"I'm going to put him below to be the mayor." He Kun said, "Our pace of growth is too fast, and the grassroots are not strong enough. I'm going to put a few nails underneath.

" Good thing." Xiao Wen smiled, "But you have to let Wang Jiang take Zhang Rui's heart for a few days. After all, my requirements for secretary are not as high as yours, and Zhang Rui still has a lot to learn."

"I know." He Kun Kissed Xiao Wen's face and silently accepted Xiao Wen's concern. Lovers always hope to send the best to each other.

"I only have three people in Xinyuan County. One is of course Tang Zhenlong, the other two are Lin Huai from the Investment Promotion Office, and Zhang Jinjun, the person in charge of the 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production base'. The two people who went to the United States with us at the beginning." Xiao Wen thought about it and said, "If I go to the Central Committee this time, the first thing I will think about is to help Tang Zhenlong up and send him to the position of Secretary of the Political and Legal Committee. "

Well." He Kun completely agreed with this opinion, "Although Xiaolong's qualifications are not enough, Secretary Su should agree this time. After all, Xiaolong was originally the director of the Public Security Bureau. Standing Committee China will be ranked a little lower."

"The other two, probably because they went to the United States with us and saw something. After you left, they were very supportive and close to me. I can feel their thoughts, So be sure to arrange these two people before leaving." Xiao Wen said.

"Well." He Kun thought for a while, "Lin Huai was originally the director of the Investment Promotion Office, and he has worked for more than ten years. He has enough qualifications. I think he can be mentioned as a deputy county magistrate, who is specially responsible for investment promotion and projects. As for Zhang Jinjun, this is a talented person, and I suggest sending him to the position of director of the high-tech development zone."

"The director of the high-tech development zone has always been the most important position. Will Secretary Su agree to send Zhang Jinjun up? ?" Xiao Wen asked worriedly.

"Zhang Jinjun is our person, so it is equivalent to Secretary Su's person. Although you have to pay something, it can still be operated." He Kun smiled, "If you go by yourself, Secretary Su may have to consider the price. But I will go with you, I believe Secretary Su will agree."

"That's good." Xiao Wen put his arms around He Kun's waist. Since his rebirth, it has always been this man who supported him from behind, which gave him the courage. Go to now.

30

Chapter 130 First Arrival in the Capital

Xiao Wen was sitting on the plane flying to the capital, remembering that night he and He Kun attended the farewell banquet attended by Secretary Su personally. Xiao Wen couldn't help but feel the enthusiasm of Secretary Su, only the higher he climbed, The more right to speak.

Although Tang Zhenlong was promoted to Secretary of the Political and Legal Committee, he was still a little depressed. It turned out that he stayed in Xinyuan County because Xiao Wen was in Xinyuan County, but after Xiao Wen left, of course he first thought Go to Anjing County, where He Kun is located. Fortunately, Xiao Wen comforted him. How long can He Kun stay in Anjing County? Who knows if you are not familiar with the situation in Anjing County, and you are already facing promotion again. It is better to build Xinyuan County well. Become an iron barrel, and in the future, we will always come back.

Of course, what Xiao Wen said did not mean returning to Xinyuan County, but making Xinyuan County their back garden would also be of great benefit for He Kun to be promoted to the leader of F City in the future.

Xiao Wen thought so, and so comforted, so that Tang Zhenlong also thought about it. They are He Kun's right-hand man, and they can contribute to the third brother, no matter in what way, they are willing to do it.

"Someone picked up the plane at the airport, holding a sign of 'Xiao Wen', a staff member of the Rural Research Bureau of the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, a young man, about 27 or 8 years old.

Xiao Wen originally came to the capital. When the news got out, Mr. He personally said that he would send a driver to pick him up and let him live with Mr. He. Xiao Wen was flattered and declined. He just went to the capital to be a proper person and lost a piece of money in the capital. A place where a stone can hit a department-level cadre is really not suitable or too public.

What's more, the place where the old man lives, there is a guard at three steps, in fact, other people live there, except for vanity, there is really nothing. It can be commended.

When Xiao Wen walked over with a smile, the young man glanced at him, but did not tell him to go away, just tilted his head to the side and stared at the exit.

"Hello," Xiao Wen Still politely greeted him and looked at Xiao Young with a smile.

Xiao Young was still polite, "Hello, is there anything? Xiao Wen smiled and pointed to his sign, "

Uh, are you waiting for Xiao Wen?" "

The young man seemed to feel something, but he was still a little unbelievable, and asked with some doubts, "Are you... Xiao Chu?"

Xiao Wen nodded, "I'm Xiao Wen, hello, thank you Come pick me up."

"Wow," the young man sighed in surprise, "Hello Xiao Chu, you are so young. My name is Lan Qingjiang, and I am a staff member of the Rural Policy Research Bureau of the Central Political Office.

" Being in the capital is really nothing, and Lan Qingjiang does not have the restraints when facing cadres at the local level, not to mention that Xiao Wen is so young, Lan Qingjiang was just surprised and got along with Xiao Wen normally.

"Hello." Xiao Wen stretched out his hand and shook it, not used to calling everyone 'you' just like the people in the capital. "Please come to pick me up."

"It should be." But I was still happy that they were all young people, so I took the sign and took Xiao Wen to a car parked at the exit, "Xiao Chu looks so young, shouldn't he be in his thirties?"

"Hehe, the bureau should be transferred. Do you have my basic information?" Xiao Wen asked with a smile.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Lan Qingjiang immediately said apologetically, "It was originally Xiaobai, Bai Ruxue came to pick you up, she is also a staff member of our unit, but Xiaobai has something to do today, so she asked me to pick you up. I I didn't read your basic information, and I was worried that I would not be able to receive people."

Xiao Wen then realized why this Lan Qingjiang could not be recognized even when he stood in front of him, under normal circumstances, his basic information would have a photo on it. , Although the photo is a little more mature, it is not too unrecognizable.

"It's alright, it's all the same, thank you." Xiao Wen said kindly, and followed him to the front of a car, "Hey, are you driving yourself?"

"Yeah," Lan Qingjiang nodded. "This is the bus of the unit, but there are only two buses in our unit, but only one driver. This one is often driven by the people of the unit when they need it."

"Oh." Xiao Wen nodded, this time Fang Tong I didn't follow him back, I was going to follow him back, but after Xiao Wen returned to the capital, he was no longer qualified to be a driver, and it was inconvenient for Fang Tong to follow him. Moreover, the old man He is all in the capital, so there won't be any dangerous place. So after Xiao Wen discussed with He Kun, he let him go directly to He Kun. Now that He Kun is the secretary of the county party committee in Anjing County, he really needs the help of people like Fang Tong.

"By the way, Qingjiang," Xiao Wen sat in the car leisurely looking at the scenery outside the window, "How many people are there in our unit?"

"There are not many people in our unit, one director, one deputy director, now add more You are a director-level researcher, and there are two section chiefs, a deputy section chief, Bai Ruxue and me. Oh, by the way, there is also a driver, there are only 9 people in total. Bai Ruxue and I were last year. The same batch of civil servants who are recruited for public examinations came in."

Xiao Wen nodded after listening, the personnel were not too complicated, "Now the examination of civil servants is very strict, you and Bai Ruxue are thousands of troops crossing a single-plank bridge, right?"

"Haha, then A single wooden bridge can also be pulled with a rope." Lan Qingjiang declined to comment on Xiao Wen's remarks, "Bai Ruxue's father is the deputy minister of the Central Water Resources Department, and the customer is the daughter of four great families. As for me," Lan Qingjiang suddenly turned his head and glanced at Xiao Wen, and immediately turned back, "Xiao Chu, do you believe that I was admitted by myself?"

"I believe." Xiao Wen smiled indifferently.

"Hehe, Xiao Chu," Lan Qingjiang laughed at himself, "others always guess what kind of uncle I have. In fact, I really got the test myself, and I didn't cheat at all. I really thought I was I can't get on, but I don't know why, and finally let me get on. But they like to guess like this and I can't control it, maybe I can be looked up by others."

"Auxiliary with background can make others stand on the same starting line earlier, but one's own ability is the fundamental reason for making this road run faster." Xiao Wen comforted lightly, "Every leader You have your own children, but not every child can become a dragon and a phoenix."

"Xiao Chu, Brother Bu Xiao, you said it very well." Lan Qingjiang's eyes were filled with gratitude, "Actually, I really don't like people guessing what kind of background I have. How far can I go with this background? I'm just a clerk now, I don't care which step I can go, I cherish the opportunity to enter this unit, I just want to do what I should do."

"Well." Xiao Wen nodded, "this kind of thinking Very good. But from what you said, it seems that I am not very happy working in the unit."

"Hehe, it's the same everywhere." Lan Qingjiang laughed at himself, "Bai Ruxue and I are two newcomers who have completed two jobs. I can have the opportunity to be promoted to the deputy department level in 2018. Bai Ruxue has a deep background. She is a certainty to be promoted to the deputy department level. The other deputy department chief Ma Yao has nothing to say, but if I am promoted to the deputy department level, I will stand with him. The starting line is on the line, and when the time comes, there will be three people competing for the position of the main class. Therefore, he is a little bit specific to me in the bureau, and it is really unhappy to do things in such an environment."

Xiao Wenruo has something Si, he actually knew that although the bureaucracy was not as clear-cut as at the grassroots level, the soft knives inside could cut people to death. He had been in the organization for a long time in his last life, and he was not inexperienced in the organization struggle.

Although Lan Qingjiang's words gave him a preliminary understanding of the Rural Bureau, Lan Qingjiang was not someone Xiao Wen knew, and he could not judge for a while how much of what he said was true, but he also needed to thank Lan Qingjiang. Let him have a certain understanding of the Rural Bureau of the Central Political Office.

It seems that it is just an agricultural bureau subordinate to the central government, and it is very complicated. At the center, the political struggle does not have to be less at the grassroots level, and it is often a single post, which will cause swords and swords. So, what about your position? For the position of director-level investigator, the two senior section chiefs must also be competing, so if you go in by yourself, will it be difficult to carry out your work?

Xiao Wen thought so, and the car slowly drove forward.

Lan Qingjiang glanced quickly through the rear-view mirror in the middle of the car. Seeing that Xiao Wen didn't say anything, there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

Xiao Wen has always been a very keen person. Although the glance was quick, it still made him feel it.

The corner of Xiao Wen's mouth evoked a smile, and Lan Qingjiang Xiao's mind was caught by him. Maybe what he said was a bit true, but he also had a purpose in his heart, not as simple as what he said.

In fact, this is also quite interesting. Xiao Wen suddenly felt that the days in the capital would not be too boring.

Xiao Wen doesn't know what kind of mentality he is, maybe because He Kun is not by his side, he is lonely for no reason.

Lan Qingjiang inadvertently glanced back at Xiao Wen. This director-level researcher is an airborne unit. Before he knew that he was going to be transferred, there were countless rumors. There were rumors that the director of the Central Political Office personally took him there. A real talent was brought in.

Some of the highlights of the new rural construction were proposed by Xiao Wen and were praised by Vice Premier He, causing a stir. In fact, these leaders of the Rural Bureau were not too happy. After all, it is the highlight of the grass-roots people, not the people of the rural bureau.

However, the grassroots staff are more experienced, and this reason is still valid. It is impossible for all decisions to come from the central government.

I hope this young director-level researcher can hold on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 436 19
Just a horny girl
13.2K 347 46
Title : 繁星 Author : 是孜然i/著 This is not my work/novel For offline reading purposes This is an Auto Google Translation You can check it out at 繁星abo...
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
149K 9.5K 90
COMPLETED Alternative title : 种田之傻傻相陪 Author: 锦绣云燃 When he woke up, Zhong Ziqi found that he had transmigrated over! It's okay that his family is ve...