Falling in love during a stra...

By lazawrites

Watch Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson fall in love while being quarantined together for the sake of 'The N... More

1. Quarantined
2. The apartment
3. First Day
4. The bet
5. Chocolate Fondant
6. Rumors and shoulder rubs
7. Set in the past
8. Kissin' and fightin'
9. Damn
10. The plot thickens
11. Rumors, kisses and comforting smiles
12. One night later
13. The bigger, the better
15. Same foundation of trust and honesty
16. 5 Days
17. And the winner is...

14. Domestic Life

819 27 57
By lazawrites

Chapter 14 : Domestic Life

Chris chuckled as he saw the theories marvel fans were coming up with. He turned to Scarlett and said."A lot of people are "manifesting" for Steve and Natasha to be together in the new universe. They're even doing those things, you know, the praying round?"

It was Scarlett's time to chuckle. "Praying circle." She corrected him. "I can't say I'm surprised, this ship has a lot of stans and they've only kissed once. Have you seen all of the fanfictions people have come up? There's basically any plot you can think of."

"No, I didn't — Wait, you've seen the fanfictions?" He was slightly baffled at her revelation. "For somebody who's not officially on social media and who almost has no interaction with her fans, you sure do know a lot."

"What? I keep myself informed. And I haven't see all of the fanfictions, just some here and there to see what people love so much about this ship."

"Well, it's two straight hottie together. Who wouldn't ship that?" He joked and set his phone aside.

Scarlett laughed at him. "True."

"So, I've been meaning to ask..." He sounded so serious all of a sudden. Scarlett completely turned her attention on him. "Do you really think that this new universe will work? I mean, it's so different from what the fans are used to."

"Chris," she grabbed his hand. "We're finally getting a universe where it's not all about muscles and big explosions. We're going to have a truly logical character development for everyone, and we're gonna explore new depths and new plotlines." She smiled and pulled herself closer to him. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired of seeing them fuck up Natasha. She deserves so much better, they're always making her hurt one way or another. I know that new opportunities lie ahead for her and I'm really excited about that."

Chris thought for a minute, reminiscing what she said until he realized something. "Wait," He paused for dramatic effect. "We aren't getting resolution for Natasha?"

"Spoiler alert." She grimaced. "Well, kinda. She does come to terms with her past somehow, but it's just a little piece of her life that was missing. Don't get me wrong, I loved doing this movie and exploring her more but in the end it's all temporary. She's dead."

Chris watched her and saw the sparkle in her eyes. He felt a pang in his heart as she spoke about Natasha. She loved her so much. Ever since he knew her, Scarlett had always been involved with her characters at one hundred percent and she did everyone for them. But he had never realized that her love for Natasha was so deep. "She really does mean a lot to you, doesn't she?"

"Of course," She nodded. "I've played her for so long it's like she's a part of me. My life has changed so much in the last decade but no matter what, she was there." She avoided his eyes and shook her head. "I know it sounds insane, she's just a character that I'm playing but she's made her way through my heart with each movie."

Chris wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I get it." He reassured her. "Steve's kinda rubbed off on me." He smiled broadly as she chuckled.

"Good to know." She settled against him, embracing in his warmth.

A comfortable silence set between the two lovers. Wrapped in each other's arms, they almost fell asleep. But Chris' phone rang making them both jump. He quickly grabbed his phone and answered. "Hey, mom." He said with a semi tired voice. "Oh, just chilling with Scarly." He tried to hold back the wince that was threatening to come out when Scarlett hit him. 

Scarlett stretched and decided on taking a shower so could Chris speak to his mom privately.

Some minutes later...

Scarlett passed her hand through her hair to clean out the shampoo. She closed her eyes so no shampoo would get into them. As the shampoo was washed away, some ruffling coming from the other side of the shower curtain made her pause. She knew Chris was done with his phone call and was about to join her.

Inevitably, the curtain was pulled back then forth once he was inside the shower. "So, I was wondering, am I a good lover?" He spoke up and watched as Scarlett pulled her hand down to her hip and turned around to look at him with amusement in her eyes. "I mean, I haven't been with someone in some time and I never really dare to ask the women I've dated. So I just wanted to know-"

"Which award you'd get between good lover and bad lover?" She finished for him with a teasing voice. She knew he was going to ask her this question eventually.

"Well, yeah."

She laughed and shook her head. "I don't think I need to tell you which one you'd get." She gave him a pointed look to which he gave a laugh. "Come here." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her so he'd be under the falling water as well. She moved and set her head back against the shower wall as he stood next to her, enjoying the hot water cascading down his body.

"That feels nice." He commented, closing his eyes.

"It does." She agreed, biting her lips as she watched him. She looked at him up and down as a thought crept up in her mind. "Say, Chris."

He gave her a soft 'yeah' as he opened his eyes and turned to face her.

"You know that scene from Modern Family, in the earlier seasons, where it's Phil and Claire's anniversary and the kids want to bring them breakfast in bed?" She paused to see if he knew what she was talking about exactly. Another soft 'yeah' escaped his lips as all of his attention was set on her and she went on with her tale. "Then, they open the door and it's just so obvious that Phil is taking Claire doggystyle?"

Chris made a low grunting noise in the back of his throat and looked down at her through his eyelashes. "Yeah?" He said, licking his lips.

He was looking at her with such intensity that if it wasn't for the wall holding her up, she would've fallen to her knees before him. She swallowed and rubbed her thighs together as she looked up at him. "Well, I just love that." She managed to say in a whisper.

Once those words escaped her lips, his breath hitched in his throat and his pupils dilated. "Which one?" He asked in a hoarse voice and pulled himself closer. "That scene or being taken doggystyle?"

Scarlett gave him a small smirk and turned around until she was facing the wall. She glanced back at him over her shoulder and said in a hushed yet clear voice. "Both."

Chris leaned himself against her as he stroked up her arms with the tips of his fingers. Then, in that bathroom, the two of them made that fantasy come true.

***

"So, I guess we should that talk now." Scarlett said as she joined Chris on the couch with some snacks. She set the snacks between them and looked at him, waiting for him to agree.

"Huh?" Chris lifted his head from his phone and made eye contact with her. "Uh, yeah, Of course. Sorry, the guys were going at it again on the groupchat." He turned off his phone and left it behind him. "Let's talk."

She rolled her eyes. "When will they ever stop?" She shook her head, trying to stay focused. "Let's just concentrate on one thing for now. I don't think we need to have the whole 'oh we are friends and we've known each other for such a long time' talk, we already know that. Obviously." He nodded at that. "But, uh, well. Look, I don't want to get into the complexity of things, everything would be even more complicated and we'd both have headaches by the time we're done."

"Chris," She pursued, taking his hand in hers and hoping he understood what she meant. "I just think we should enjoy it while it lasts and not worry about anything while we're here. Honestly, I feel good with you. And safe."

Chris' eyes widened at her words. In every scenario he had played over and over in his head, this hadn't been one of them. That scenario was a dream come true. "Well, I didn't expect that. But I'm very happy to hear that." He confessed. "I feel so good when I'm by your side, I've never felt this way with anyone else. An-and I'm absolutely okay with 'enjoying it while it lasts'."

Scarlett smiled softly at him and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Then we agree." She leaned against him, taking the snacks and putting them on her stomach. "So, what movie did you choose?"

"Uh... None. I was distracted by the guys." He admitted, wrapping an arm around her. 

"Oh, it's fine. We'll found one." She grabbed the remote control and searched for a movie.

Chris watched her like he couldn't believe what was happening. He had never thought he would hear those words coming from her mouth, even though he knew he was sure they were meant to be. In his mind, Scarlett didn't belong with Colin. The guy had only texted her once ever since this strange quarantine began, as far as he knew. And that been simply to send her a trashy article about them potentially having an affair. He almost laughed out loud about the irony of it all. 

***

Hello, everybody!

I would like to start by apologizing in so long. I was it seemed in a writing slump, I didn't entirely know what the next steps of this story was and it took me a while to figure it out. 

I'll try to update every saturday, fingers crossed it'll make me write more. I hope all of you are doing okay and more is coming!

Lots of love,

Laza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 38
Evansson for Life❤️ Scarlett Johansson, one of the most famous celebrities in the world is going through a painful breakup Chris Evans, one of the m...
23.7K 729 30
~~Completed~~ Ashley had been broken up with Sebastian Stan for more than 3 months when she was forced to come face to face with him again. As they t...
95.6K 1.8K 36
Alice and Chris have worked together for what seemed like forever. At the end of filming drinks they let loose a little and they start something. Thi...
348K 6K 66
/ˌmɛtəˈnɔɪə/ noun The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life Highest rating: #3 Chris Evans (17th March 2020)