PAPER RINGS | J.T |

By xoxorose_10

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings Uh huh, that's right Darling, you're the one I want... More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Act Two
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

33

1.5K 42 14
By xoxorose_10

🦋🦋🦋

"I explained it to Nate and got him to sign" Aurora announced walking into Gemma's room "this gives me power of attorney so if anything happens while you're away" she trailed off "thanks" Gemma sighed shoving clothes into her bag "it's a good place your mom did her research the neurologist staff specialises in late stage Alzheimer's" Aurora explained "does is have a garden?" Gemma asked "yeah that was the first thing I asked" Aurora nodded.

"Can't believe I'm sending him off to a goddamn home" Gemma muttered "he'll be taken care of" Aurora tried to comfort Gemma "he'll die alone" she zipped up the bag "just like she did" Gemma said grabbing the bag.

🦋🦋🦋

Aurora was emptying Nate's dresser "hey" Jax said leaning on the door "hey" Aurora stood "did you just get here?" She asked "yeah" Jax nodded walking towards her "Nate taking all this stuff?" Jax looked at all the boxes "nope, Gemma wants to pack up all the sentimental stuff and put it in storage" Aurora crossed her arms watching Jax walk around the room "rest goes to the church" Aurora continued.

"You doin' ok?" Jax questioned sitting on the bed "yeah, fine you?" Aurora stood in front of him Jax stayed quiet "what is it" Aurora sat on the bed next to him "you want the truth right... they're pulling our bail on the church assault two days we're all supposed to go back inside" Jax whispered "Jesus Christ" Aurora scrubbed her hands over her face "supposed to?" she raised her eyebrows "here" Jax unfolded a paper and held it out towards Aurora "oh" Aurora snatched the paper from Jax's hand it was a picture of Cameron and Abel.

"Where is he?" Aurora asked "Vancouver somewhere" Jax shrugged "you're heading up there" Aurora stated "yeah we hired a guy to help track him down" Jax said taking the paper back "gonna take Gemma head out after Nate's taken care of" Jax mumbled "have you even told Gemma" Aurora stood "not yet" Jax shook his head "what the hell happened to your face" Jax stood up and pushed hair out of Aurora's face to see the bruise "oh that, I was packing up some stuff and left a cubbourt open I guess I forgot it was open so when I turned around I hit my head... it's nothing" Aurora waved off his concern "your lying" Jax stated "why would i lie about something so stupid?" Aurora scoffed "who did this" Jax pushed the subject "a cubbourt door" Aurora frowned "hey" Tig knocked on the door "clay's looking for you" he told Jax "ok... this conversation is not over" he pointed to Aurora then walked out "lucky me" Aurora huffed.

🦋🦋🦋

"Bitch aged me two years" Gemma huffed looking at her mugshot "so what's that gonna look like" she looked at Clay "me in Canada" Gemma scoffed "get you set up someplace safe off the grid get you good papers" Clay told her "maybe you go redhead for a while" Tig suggested "oh Christ" Gemma grimaced "rather shave my head" she shook her head "heat will die down mom" Jax joined the conversation "and when do I get to see my family... my grandson" Gemma sighed "we'll figure it out" Jax shook his head "it's our only choice baby" Clay added.

"Good to see you Nate, how are you?" Clay questioned standing from his chair "hey grandpa" Jax nodded "why are you here" Nate asked Clay. "Clay's here to help me get you settled" Gemma told her dad "I don't need his help" Nate shook his head "this- this is what killed your mother" Nate spat walking out of the room "old man certainly remembers me" Clay sat back down "you ok gem?" Aurora questioned "you guys should just stay clear of him" Gemma told Jax "Aurora and I will handle it" Gemma stood. Her and Aurora walked out of the room.

🦋🦋🦋

Aurora was labelling some boxes when Jax walked down the stairs "I think that's all of 'em" Jax said placing a box down "I'm coming with you to Canada" Aurora told him "no" Jax shook his head "I'm the only one whose not wanted you're gonna need my help... and Abel's my son so" Aurora shrugged "look what I need is for you to go back to work... open your store like you planned whatever" Jax mumbled "he's my son too" Aurora scoffed "do you see how deep im buried here" Jax exclaimed "you don't want this" Jax shook his head "ohh and you know what I want?" Aurora spat "your not coming up north" Jax said "oh yes I am" Aurora snapped "you wanna be an old lady then act like one" Jax yelled "do what your told" He continued "blow me asshole" Aurora exclaimed.

"Back to earlier... what the hell happened to your face" Jax angrily paced "I told you" Aurora glared "fine you don't wanna tell me... Gemma!" Jax yelled "what?" Gemma ran down the stairs "what's goin' on" she looked between the two blondes "what happened to Aurora's face" Jax asked "You're such an asshole" Aurora exclaimed "time to fess up" Gemma looked at Aurora apologetically "the caregiver" Gemma confessed "Gemma" Aurora whined "what?" Jax took a step forward menacingly "The caregiver found out about  me... so I held her hostage in the basement taped to the wheelchair... Then Nate went missing so I asked for her help and we got into a little spat and I hit her. Aurora cleaned her cut up a little and let one of her hands have some air or something, she whacked Aurora with the oxygen tank" Gemma explained "what happened to the caregiver?" Jax turned to Aurora "she's taking a very nice nap" Aurora smiled falsely "this isn't funny" Jax snapped "the caregiver walked up stairs with a box cutter held it to my throat threatened me, then Aurora came up stairs hit her over the head with a trophy,then I pushed Amelia into a wall and the knife went in her chest and she died" Gemma told him "Gemma" Aurora groaned "you killed the caregiver!" Jax exclaimed looking between Aurora and his mom.

"Not on purpose" Aurora exclaimed "gotta go" tig and Clay walked down the stairs "I'm dealing with something" Jax shook his head "so are Bobby and Piney" Tig said "what's goin' on" Clay questioned "apparently our lovely ladies whacked the caretaker and this idiot helped 'em" Jax spat "what?" Clay looked towards Tig "actually I just made a phone call" Tig said sheepishly "this later" Clay gestured to the group before walking up the stairs "way to be a snitch Jax" Aurora whispered harshly "douchebag" Jax hissed walking by Tig.

"What happened to; "oh we can't tell Jax about anything" you two are killing me" Tig exclaimed pointing at the two of them "Gemma's the one who told him" Aurora mumbled "sorry... word vomit" Gemma muttered "I'm losing my fucken mind" Aurora mumbled "I wanted to go with you to Vancouver" Aurora explained "you gotta stay in charming if I'm gone and Jax's away for the church assault someone's gotta take care of Abel and there is no one I trust more than you" Gemma told her "I would bloody hope so I'm his mom" Aurora scoffed "yeah that's why I trust you... you're a good mom" Gemma smiled softly. Aurora abruptly started sobbing "I'm sorry I don't know what the fucks wrong with me" Aurora grumbled wiping her face "I gotta go help Nate get ready" she said walking up the stairs.

"I'll be going with you" Gemma said "alright" Aurora shrugged "you're not gonna fight me on this?" Gemma asked "nope" Aurora shook her head.

🦋🦋🦋

"We're here" Aurora parked the car and grabbed Nate's bags "come on dad" Gemma helped her dad out of the car.

"I'll go tell the front desk we're here" Aurora said walking ahead of the group "thanks" Gemma nodded.

"Please take me home" Nate said when Aurora and the doctor walked out "take me home!" He exclaimed "I can't" Gemma cried "this way Nate" The doctor tried to help Nate up "I wanna go home" Nate shook his head "I have to go home" Nate shook his head as the doctor helped him in the building "I'll make sure he's settled" Aurora reassured Gemma before following the doctor and Nate.

🦋🦋🦋

Walking out of the nursing home Aurora noticed that Gemma and her car where both gone "fucken wonderful" Aurora said digging through her purse for her phone.

Flipping open her phone Aurora dialled Jax's number "what?" Jax answered after the second ring "hi asshole. I was wondering if you could come and get me at the nursing home?" Aurora asked "what where's my mom" Jax questioned "she took off with my car while I was inside with Nate and I figured you wouldn't be pleased if I stole a car" Aurora huffed "I'll be there soon" Jax hung up "always a pleasure talking to you" Aurora grumbled throwing her phone back into her purse.

🦋🦋🦋

When the club finally pulled into the parking lot Aurora was sitting on the curb smoking  "what happened?" Jax exclaimed "she took off" Aurora rolled her eyes "what do you mean she tool off" Clay questioned "I went inside with Nate I came back out and Gemma and my car were gone" Aurora deadpanned "did she say anything?" Clay asked "nope" Aurora shook her head and threw  the cigarette butt on the ground. "Jesus she went home" Jax muttered "she went to see her family" he continued "Abel" Clay mumbled.

"Thanks" Aurora grabbed the helmet from Jax's outstretched hand before getting on the bike.

🦋🦋🦋

Jax and the club finally pulled into the parking lot and saw Gemma standing there clutching her heart, then she collapsed "mom!" Jax yelled running towards Gemma "somebody call an ambulance" Aurora shouted.

🦋🦋🦋

Aurora's outfit ^

Also Aurora In her gaslight era >>>>>

- rose✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 566 27
The newly single Jax Teller has gotten very acquainted with Charming's newest resident. His life seems simple until he's completely derailed by the h...
233K 3.7K 25
What happens when a short purple haired girl comes into jax's life and he can't get her out of his head even though he has only known her for a short...
135K 2.8K 36
It was supposed to be a simple business deal. But thanks to a really stupid move on Luann's part, Jax finds himself on the wrong side of the negotiat...
56.1K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!