Aaron z x little sister reade...

By Elladarling101

In a kingdom far...far away there lived two siblings, one was handsome prince who was very quiet but also ver... More

a/n
The beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
question
Chapter 4
chapter 5: Aaron Z
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
story time
chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

78 3 0
By Elladarling101

It was the next day and honestly y/n couldn't wait for Vi to come and pick her up, she was bored out of her mind and had enough of the sakamaki brother's, she had to spend time with Reiji the second oldest and he was to up tight for y/n and to strict, it was a big no for her, she just wanted to be left alone, as she walked into her room and sighed as she held her self, she saw her violin, as she smiled and picked it up, she rarely played but she still knew how to play it.

She remembered a song that her mother sang to her before she died and she'd always loved it, as she closed her eye's and let the melody take over, what she didn't notice was that Vi was waiting outside and smiled to herself as she climbed up to the balcony, as she covered her eye's, "guess who" Vi said as y/n chuckled, "you ready" Vi asked as y/n nodded put her hood up.

Vi's pov

As we walk through the undercity I could tell she wasn't scared nor judgmental about it, she was more curious, and honestly held that smile I love so much, as I held the door open to the last drop I saw people staring and glaring at her as I held onto her hand as she gave me a soft smile, "Vander this is y/n.." I started to say as he cut me off, "y/n I know who she is, it's been awhile" Vander said smiling at her as she laughed, "hi Vander nice to see you again" she said with a soft smile as they hugged, "You guy's know each other?" I asked as she looked at me, "I used to work with her father, we were really good friends" Vander said, as y/n nodded, "LISTEN EVERYONE Y/N IS ONE OF US, SO I BETTER NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!" Vander announced as everyone nodded as I guided her to the downstairs we call home, "this is our home it may not be big and luxurious as what your used to but it's home" I said as she smiled and looked around, "it's warm and homie I love it" She said as blush came across my face, "Vi who is this" Mylo said coming up to me, shit I didn't tell them about y/n, as I saw powder coming out from her and I's shared room, "Um this is y/n she's a friend of mine" I said holding her hand as I saw Mylo glaring at her, "it's an honor and a pleasure to meet you" Claggor said shaking her hand as y/n smiled and nodded, "Pleasure to meet you as well, Vi has told all about you guy's" she said with her soft smile, "your the princess, as in princess y/n" Powder said coming up to her as y/n as she let out a squeal and grabbed her hand, "Vi can I have a word with you" Mylo said as I rolled my eye's, "you two have fun, I'll be back in a minute" I said kissing powder head as I she nodded and went back to talk to her.

"What do you want Mylo" I said as he rolled his eye's, "what do I want!? Explain why you brought a topsider down here, more like a royal! She doesn't belong here she's just gonna use us and have the enforcers on are ass" he argued as I gave him and angery look, "you don't know anything, she's different then the other's, if I catch you being rude or anything" I said in a threatening tone as he nodded.

As went back to my room I saw Powder fast asleep as y/n stroked her hair, "she asleep" I asked as she nodded, "she's so adorable" she said as I nodded, "hey I want to show you something" I said as she nodded and followed.

3rd pov

As Vi helped y/n climb up the roof both y/n and Vi looked out onto the view, "the first place we met" y/n said smiling picking up the book they thought over, "and the first place we almost kissed" Vi said as y/n chuckled.

Y/n:
~Oh
La-la-la-la
Oh
Yeah~

Y/n started to softly sing as Vi made goofy faces at her as both of them smiled.

Vi:
~I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?~

Y/n:
~I think I heard it vaguely~

Y/n walked off giving a soft smile

Vi:
~A girl and a Princess~

Y/n:
~Oh, tell me more, Girl
Sounds like a fantasy~

Both:
~Oh, what could go so wrong
With a girl and a Princess~

Both Vi and y/n looked at each other and smiled, they both felt so much in love with each other, even though y/n knew this was wrong.

Vi:
~You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the darker side~

Vi made shadow puppets as y/n chuckled as they walked down the alleyway.

Y/n:
~Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me~

Y/n smiled as she put her hand on the wall and making shapes on it.

Vi:
~Right from the start you caught my eye
And something inside me came to life~

Y/n:
~Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me~

As Vi and y/n looked at the view as y/n had this soft smile on her face, she hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

Y/n:
~Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?~

Vi:
~You and me side by side (yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight~

As they both held onto each other's hands as y/n leaned onto Vi, as Vi wrapped her arms around her.

Both:
~If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
We're gonna be someday (Someday, someday)
We're gonna be someday~

They both ran off dancing with each other as they both smiled and laughed at each, Vi was so surprised on how much she was in love with y/n.

Vi:
~Girl, you look delicious
Oh, I mean gorgeous~

As y/n gave Vi a look she put her hands up in defense as y/n giggled, god that laugh Vi thought as she fell more in love

Y/n:
~Well, now you're getting fearless~

As y/n booped Vi's nose as a blushed spread across her face, as she took y/n's hand into hers.

Vi:
~No, I'm just rooting for us!~

Y/n:
~If different was a super power
We'd be so flawless!~

Both:
~Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours
I'm rooting for us!~

Vi:
~Two lonely hearts meet in the dark
Imagine it now they start a spark!~

Y/n:
~You got my attention
What happens next, then?~

As y/n sat on the crate and holding her head with her hand as she listened to Vi intensely

Vi:
~Picnics and long walks in the park, Hanging out anywhere we want!~

Y/n:
~I like the way you're thinking
I can almost see it~

As y/n jumped off the crate and put her head onto Vi's shoulder as they looked out onto piltover, y/n wanted to change things when she became queen she wanted the people of the undercity to live with the people on topside,they shouldn't be divided she thought.

Y/n:
~Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?~

Vi:
~You and me side by side (Yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight!~

Both:
~If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday!~

Y/n:
~So let them talk if they wanna (If they wanna, if they wanna)
Let them talk if they're gonna
We're gonna do what we wanna
Let them talk, let them talk
If they wanna, they wanna~

As Y/n leaned in to kiss Vi they both noticed enforcers as the split apart and walked different parts of the alley still having stupid grins on there faces.

Y/n:
~Someday (Someday)
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday (Someday)
Could we be something extraordinary?~

Vi:
~You and me side by side
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday~

As they both chased each other through the alley and smiling at each other as they ran away from enforcers.

Both:
~Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday~

As they both met each other at the end of the alley smiling at each other, but y/n didn't notice that her wolf form was showing, as Vi cupped her cheek a pulled a strand of her hidden white hair y/n immediately tried hiding her form as Vi grabbed her hand softly, "you don't have to hide anything, you still look beautiful" Vi said said as Y/n looked at her in shock, she was the first to ever accept her wolf form, as Vi leaned in to kiss her all of a sudden keys and boots were heard as Vi ran off, she felt bad leaving y/n behind but she couldn't risk getting caught.

As the enforcer shined the light the enforcers immediately noticed and recognized y/n, "Princess y/n! What are you doing here! You know your not allowed out of the castle walls without an escort!" Marcus said as y/n looked at him shocked as he grabbed her hand, "come on let's go" he said as y/n and went, "god I'm so dead when I get back" y/n said to themselves.

A/n HELLO PEOPLE!! I'm sorry for not being active I've been really busy but please take this chapter as a apologizes, I finally found a way to do song fics and it makes sense and I like the way it looks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 87 35
Jesse x Female oc. Her names Tayla she stars in my other fanfics as a chaotic girl boss #Slayqueen.
394 16 2
* This is a spin-off of my Wild Passion series. It picks up from A Question of Passion (Part 5). It's less steamy than most of my work, but trust me...
176 9 19
This Story is about The Group 4Town and how they made it to Superstardom but we have to start from The beginning on how they became to be to how we k...
14.6K 212 15
This book is going to be about your love for 4⭐️TOWN and one shots. Your all around the same age(all 18+) I'll try to publish new chapters as soon a...