story time

A/n: I really meant to do this kind of chapter at the beginning of the story, where Vi goes on about y/n but also vander shares the history of him and her father, but I honestly forgot that I wanted to add that, but I'm to lazy to rewrite a chapter to do that so this will be it, I'm still trying to come up with the next chapter but until then here's this. Songfic again sorry not sorry!

Vander's pov

"I still can't believe you brought her down here, now where going to be interrogated but enforcers, because she was here!" Mylo Exclaimed, "shut up Mylo! You have no idea what your talking about, she's not like that!" Vi yelled as Mylo just rolled his eye's, as I shook my head, "will you both stop your babbling, she's a sweetheart, she's one of us, you can trust her" I said walking up to the kids.

"How do you know!" Mylo said as I sat down, "because her father fought with us, on that bridge that night, " I said, looking at them. They all looked at me shocked, "really" Powder said with excitement in her eye's, "yes really, her father and mother, were amazing people, kind people, her mother was a friend of mine, we where childhood friends" I said smiling.

"What so that means" Claggor started, "yes boy, she was from the undercity, but that didn't matter to her, didn't matter to either of them, they did whatever they could to protect us, that night though" I said looking down in shame, "that night two kids lost there only parent left" I said looking away, "he died fighting with us, fighting for our rights, fighting with what he thought was right" I couldn't look at the kids.

"And not only did he leave behind his kids, but a child who was just a child, and had to grow up over night" I said holding the letter that my dear friend had left, "they sound like they were really nice, and sweet" Powder said as I ruffled her hair, "they were, maybe if I didn't lead that riot to topside, they'd probably still be here" I looked at all of the kids, "your parents would have still be here" I stopped looking at the ground.

VI's pov

Vi:

~She, queen of the kings
Runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind
Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings~

I slightly whispered.

~She, queen of the kings
Broken her cage, threw out the keys
She will be the warrior of North and Southern seas~

I countined, I keep thinking of how powerful and how badass she is, I've seen the way she gives orders to people and she doesn't take shit from anyone, I also wanted to cheer up powder, and the other's.

VI:

~Got raven hair, it's dark as night
Icy eyes, outta sight, outta sight
Her heart, in spite, is warm and bright
Her smile awakes the northern lights~

I countined closing my eyes and picturing her smile, as I opened my eye's and looked at Vander, he gave me a smirk as I returned it.

Vi:

~Lookin' out, she calls
Lai-da-dai-di-da~

I pat the spot next to me as powder sat down and looked at me with hope and excitement.

Powder:

Who will conquer all?

She asked so eager to hear the rest.

Vander:

Her name is
She, queen of the kings
Runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind
Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings (hey!)

Shе, queen of the kings
Broken her cage, threw out the keys
She will be the warrior of North and Southern seas

Vander joined, he could see what I was trying to do and smirked I couldn't help but chuckle

Vi:

A firestone, forged in flames
Wildest card, run the game, run the game
Can't say the same in this world of change
Don't fear the pain; just break the chain!

She was so different from other topsiders she didn't take anything from anyone, she doesn't just sit there doing nothing, probably the reason I tolerate her.

Vander:

Lookin' out, she calls

Mylo and claggor:

Who will conquer all?

The boy's joined in as I just smirked, I know this was not normal for me to speak highly about a topsider let alone a royal but she wasn't like them.

Vi:

Her name is
She, queen of the kings
Runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind (hey!)

Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings

She, queen of the kings
Broken her cage, threw out the keys (hey!)
She will be the warrior of North and Southern seas

I know she'll become an amazing ruler, with or without a suitor, she didn't need anyone to help her, she's braver then anyone I know heck, sometimes I think she's even braver then me, she's a ruler, she is the queen and she can be one without a ruler, I stood up high.

All:

Her name is
She, queen of the kings
Runnin' so fast, beatin' the wind (hey!)

Nothin' in this world can stop the spread of her wings

She, queen of the kings
Broken her cage, threw out the keys (hey!)
She will be the warrior of North and Southern seas

I look at all my siblings as the looked at me in somewhat disbelief, but I knew it, I knew she just a fighter, like us, she isn't like those snobs, she sincere, she's kind, but gets to the point and knows how to fight, and how to protect herself.

"Alright, everyone, time for bed" Vander said as I chuckled and got up, and walked to me and powders shared bed.

"Do you really think that y/n will help us and become queen on her own" Powder asked as I laid down, "I can just hope" I said pushing hair out of her face, "well I hope so, because you guy's make a cute couple" Powder said as my face turned red.

"Shut up" I said as she just laughed, "can we see her again, I like having her around, and spending time with her, she's really nice" she said as I laughed, "definitely" I said as she smiled and stared to fall asleep as I softly smiled and fell asleep.

I hope you liked this!! I love this song so much it's my favorite! Again i hope you enjoyed