Chapter 1

It was early morning and Aaron Z was curled up in his bed sleeping peaceful no one was up well besides one person, little y/n was running through the castle bored out of her mind, as the lady Bryan was trying to keep her quiet and mind her manners, but y/n didn't care about that at all.

As she ran into the prince's rooms all them were awoken by the sudden noise besides Aaron T and Z which you could hear there snores as y/n jumped on Z as he grunted but went back to sleep, "GOOD MORNING Z!!" She yelled as all the others looked at her with smiles, "Z wake up! Z wake up! Z wake up!" She kept repeating and nudging him, "wake up Z" she whispered in his ear as he pushed her off the bed as she landed on the floor and huffed and got up and back on the bed as she started to jump on him, "Z, Z, Z, Z,Z!!" She yelled as she kept jumping as Jesse got up to get her, she had jumped one more time and when she did she accidentally stepped on his private, "AHHHHH" Aaron Z screamed and Shout out of bed as y/n sat down with a smile not understanding what she did wrong, as he kept rolling around in pain, "What time is it" Aaron T asked as he rubbed his eyes, "EARLY COME ON GET UP! y/n exclaimed as Z sighed, "I'm sorry your majesty, I kept telling her, she had to wait" the lady said, "it's alright, you may leave us" Z said picking up his sister and bringing her towards him, "Happy birthday n/n" Z said kissing her forehead, "Can we go outside" she asked in a pleading voice, "y/n you know why you can't" Robaire said as she lowered her head,"oh come on it just one time" T joined in as Z and Robaire glared at him, "We could just go out to the garden" Tae suggested as he picked up the little girl, "I guess that can work" Jesse said, as y/n cheered in happiness.

It was a beautiful day to be outside as the boys had decided to do a little picnic and just enjoy the nice weather, as Aaron Z and Robaire closed there eyes and let the breeze hit them, peace and quiet they thought to themselves, "Z LOOK WHAT I FOUND" Y/n yelled running towards them as she showed the snake she had in her hands, as Tae young ran off screaming and as Aaron Z facepalm.

"Where are you" Z said in a teasing tone as y/n giggled but covered her mouth, "I'm going to find you are you under the table" he said lifting the table cloth, as he turned around and saw y/n try to run off, "gotcha" he said tackling her and starting to tickle her, as he heard something being put onto the table, "T you know better, no weapons on the table" Z said as y/n gasped and picked up the bow an arrow, "can I shoot it, can I, can I, can I" she asked as she held it and fell backwards onto her butt as she giggled, "not with that, how about you shoot your very own" T said showing y/n as her eyes lit up as she smiled, "Happy birthday n/n!" He said handing it to her as Robaire and Z and Jesse glared at him.

Several attempts and y/n kept missing so Aaron T decided to give her tips on how to properly shoot, "now draw all the way back towards your cheek, that's right keep both eyes open and.." T started as Jesse looked at her very nervous, and almost like a mother he wanted so desperately to say something but didn't want to ruin the moment, " and shoot" T said as y/n let it go and it went into the forest, "I missed" she said disappointed, "it alright go get it" Jesse said nudging her as she ran off, as he sighed, "a bow T" Jesse said getting up and looking at him, "She's a lady" Robaire said looking at him, "it doesn't mean she can't learn to use it, just because she's a girl" T said pointing out the facts as Z sighed, "I know T but she needs to learn how to act properly, if we ever want this curse to be lifted or for her to have a normal life" Aaron z said looking at the distance.

As y/n ran into the woods to look for the arrow once she found it she took it out of the tree stomped as she smiled and then heard sound coming out of the bushes as she walked towards it and saw a girl her age, "Hi, who are you" y/n asked smiling at her, "Violet but my friends call me Vi" Vi said looking at her as y/n went to say something she heard Z calling for her, "y/n come on sweetheart we're going back in side", as y/n looked back at Vi, "Don't tell them I was here please" she pleaded as y/n nodded,  as she ran back, "what took you long" Tae asked "I found a bunny" she said showing them the bunny as she put it down, as Z held her hand.

It was night time and Z was tucking his sister, "I had so much fun, do you think I can get more lessons to learn how to shoot" she said cuddling into her blanket, "y/n I don't think so" Z said as she looked at him, "why not" she asked, "well your a princess, princess don't do these things" Z try to explain, "but you guy's do it" she pointed out as Z didn't know how to explain and decided to dodge the question, "when you get older, you'll have to rule, and you have to learn how to and how to act" he try to explain, "sounds hard Z, I don't know if I can do it" she said hugging her stuffed animal, "I know you can do it" he said as she looked at him as he finished tucking her in, "night y/n love you" Z said, "night Z love you too" she said watching him leave as she sighed and sat up as she got up and walked over towards were her window was as she opened it and looked outside as she sighed and smiled at the moon, "Awoo" she exclaimed softly as she stared at the night sky.