HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

Escaping

7.5K 542 728
By Taevya369

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Her azure eyes stared at Benjamin's lifeless body, which fell before her feet on the ground. His soulless eyes were opened and were gazing straight at her, making Seraphina feel like her own soul had gotten tear apart from her.

Seraphina looked at her clothes, which had tainted with blood. Benjamin's blood, her friend's blood. She was aghast. She had never witnessed something so inhuman and cruel, ever in her life.

She was stupefied in fear, terror, pain. Her eyes were gazing at Benjamin's lifeless eyes, until she felt that presence coming closer to her.

Seraphina took her teary eyes upward and her soul clenched in extreme amounts of horror by watching that voracious sinner, who had just committed that ruthless sin, taking his predacious step closer to her.

His barbaric grey orbs were penetrating her soul with its vicious intensity. His jaw was still tightened. The fatal deadliness in his eyes had turned more merciless.

Seraphina clutched her clothes, feeling his every step, reducing the distance between their bodies. That demonic human was getting closer to her, which made Seraphina start taking her steps backward, away from him.

She was feeling terrified of him. He wasn't human. How could he be after what he had just done?

His feet didn't stop, even watching her walking backward. His eyes never left her which made Seraphina to turn around and immediately run away from there in pure horror.

She dashed inside the room and tried to close the door, so he could not reach her but before she could have shut the door, Seraphina saw a sinewy arm holding the edge of the door, stopping her from closing it.

Her blood ran cold when that burly body and those sinister silver eyes came in contact with her.

He pushed the door, making her stumbled badly and fell on the ground. Her fragile body crashed against the hard floor, making her hiss in pain.

Her eyes filled with more tears. His steps again made their way towards her. Seraphina tossed her head and her eyes widened, watching him coming closer. In pure instinct, she tried to get up, running away from him but this time, he grabbed her arm and forcefully made her stand on her feet.

He aggressively pulled her on his hardened chest and then gawked into her glossy blue orbs. His gaze roamed all over her face which had gotten tainted with blood and tears.

"Now I will make you understand in my own fucking way, Seraphina," His words felt like a venom to her and before she could protest or do anything, he dragged her inside the bathroom.

"L.. Leave me, leave me, you monster," Seraphina screamed out of her lungs while crying badly but her screams and cries made no difference for that demon, who pulled her inside the shower.

Seraphina's heartbeat dropped when his palm clutched her frock and ripped it out from her body, forcefully, leaving her only in her panties, as she was not wearing a bra that day. Her eyes bewildered. She started struggling more aggressively and screaming but her voice got stuck in her throat when he grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall vigorously.

His grip around her neck was slightly painful. She started having trouble breathing.

"I have f#cking warned you, Seraphina that don't make me to hurt you,"

Tears abruptly rolled down from her cheeks, hearing his words and enduring his burning gaze on her. Her face had turned red because of lack of oxygen.

He released her neck and her body quivered in fear when he ripped his own shirt from his body and switched on the shower.

She again tried to run away from there but he pushed her against the wall again.

The cold shower was aggressively falling on her bare skin, making her naked body tremble not just with the bone chilling abruptness of the water but also with an enormous amount of fear and nervousness by finding herself in that terrifying situation.

Her wet dusky brown hairs were stuck on her damped face where her cheeks had turned rosy red. Her lashes were tightly shut, her teeths were clattering, whereas her arms were crossed over her chest to hide her nakedness from those iniquitous wicked eyes which were already on her.

She was quivering badly. Her heart was throbbing inside her chest in fear until she heard those footsteps coming closer to her. Her throbbing heart completely halted, her blood ran cold in terror.

She hugged herself more tightly and closed her eyes more vigorously and just hopped in her heart that everything which was happening around her was just her bad dream, from which she wanted to be far away but her hope got shattered into uncountable pieces when that body's warmth engulfed her shivering self.

She didn't open her eyes but she could feel his hands to cage her between the cold wall and his sinewy body. Her own breathing hitched when she felt his hot breathing grazing against her earlobe.

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me?"

Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering those words in her ear. She pressed herself more against the wall so that his naked body didn't touch her naked skin.

A slow chuckle escaped from his mouth by watching her trying to avoid their skin contact.

"So you don't want me to touch you?"

She neither dared to open her eyes nor her sealed lips, to answer him because she could sense the deadly havoc lacing in his extremely calm voice.

"But you had no problem getting touched by him, Seraphina?"

Her eyes filled with tears hearing his words because her mind immediately recalled the face of her friend and how brutally he had killed him.

"Then why are you afraid of getting touched by me, Princess?"

Her heart shuddered in horror and pain by hearing him calling her by that name. She had still not opened her eyes but in a very next second, she felt him grabbing her both arms and tearing them apart from her chest.

She unlatched her lashes and finally her azure blue eyes, which were shimmering with tears, came in contact with those soul piercing silver eyes of his.

She immediately tried to free herself from him but her body turned into ice when he pinned her wrists against the wall and pressed his drenched body against her.

The cold water was drenching their shipping bare bodies and she could feel the venomous rage flaming in his icy cold eyes . Those cavernous silver eyes, which she used to think were the eyes of a warm hearted human, but now she was seeing nothing warm in them except a deadly wrath which was ready to flame up her existence with its fire.

Because that gaze which she was thinking was the gaze of a heartfelt saint but in actuality, that gaze belonged to a heartless sinner.

"Hadn't I fucking warned you to stay away from him?"

His voice, dangerously low yet terrifyingly deep, made her panicked. Tears started rolling down from her eyes which got mixed with the shower water on her cheeks.

"But no, my little Princess wanted to defy me? And look, her defiance made me to take another life,"

Her eyes filled with more tears wide, at his words, that he had killed another person because of her and this time he took an innocent life.

A soul quivering smirk crept on his lips by watching that terror emerging into her alluring blue eyes, after hearing him.

He leaned more closer to her face, so close that their breathing got mixed and their noses started brushing against one another.

"So, now is my Princess going to listen to me or will she dare to defy me again?"

Not a single word came out of her mouth because she was unable to find her voice . She had freezed on her place.

He gently brushed his nose bridge against her and then pressed his warm lips over her tiny silver nose pin, which made her gulp.

"Hmmm.. I guess, we have to make her obey me and for that, I have a very precious way to teach her,"

He whispered against her skin and her shivering turned more abrupt when he pinned her both wrists with his one hand and with his other hand, he started devouring her body.

"A forbidden way which will hurt my princess a lot," His hand roamed from her collar bone to down her chest, where he gave a gentle squeeze to her soft bosoms, making her whimper.

"But the more pain she will feel, the more pleasure she is going to get through that way," He raspily groaned, making her teared up badly and finally started struggling in his embrace because now her naive mind understood what he actually meant by his words.

He chuckled by finding her struggling like a little afraid kitten. He kissed the corner of her lips and then grazed his lips on her neck amiably, earning a soft sob from her.

"The more you will fight it, the more it's going to hurt, Princess," His hand went from her bosom down to her lower abdomen and her blood drenched from her body when he put his hand inside her panties and gently grazed his knuckles against her pelvic line and she heard him murmuring those words in her ear, which made her soul leave from her body.

"You're mine, Seraphina and I am going to break you to the extent where you won't even dare to think about any other man because," His hand went more down to taint her purity, making her break down into tears, until her existence got penetrated with his next words.

"Because you belong to Arzal Darius Grayson , Sera...."

His fingers slightly touched her womanhood, which made Seraphina to yell with her everything.

"NO," She screamed to the extent, felt like her throat had been torn apart.

Her body started shivering terribly. Her legs turned weak. Black dots started forming against her teary vision. Her breathing accelerated and finally, she felt like giving up on her consciousness.

Seraphina closed her eyes but before she could fall, her tormentor embraced her in his arms securely. She placed her head on his chest and fainted.

Slowly parting her heavy lashes, her eyes met with that dark ceiling above her. She immediately got up and found herself on the bed, covering under the duvets.

She thought everything was her nightmare but the reality hit her like a storm when she found herself completely naked, inside the duvets. Her hair was still wet.

Tears pricked into her eyes again. It was real. He had killed Benjamin. He tried to ruin her. The thoughts broke down her existence in pure terror. She could not stay with that ruthless animal after what he had done and was about to do.

Her gaze snapped towards the bathroom's door, which was closed, after hearing the shower running. He was inside. This was the only opportunity. She had to run away from him or else he would do much worse things to her.

She got up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She locked the door from outside carefully and then ran towards the cupboard.

She hurriedly wore the first pair of clothes, caught her hands and then stormed outside of the room.

Her eyes widened, by watching the floor of the hall. It was totally clean. No one could ever guess that a lifeless body and its blood had been smudged all over the place, just a while ago.

Benjamin's soulless eyes again started flashing before her. Her eyes burnt up in tears but she had to escape. She had to run away from that cunning monster, as far as possible.

Seraphina ran towards the door and made the biggest mistake of her life, by running out from it because she forgot, she could escape from her own shadow but she could never escape from those sinister grey eyes.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Hey! Hope you all are well and enjoying the story. My final exams are starting from this week, so the next update might take some time. Hope you will understand.

Till then

Love you, take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
178K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
30.6K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
130K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...