Rebirth of Xiao Wen

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

101-110

53 2 0
By jeon_jijae

1

Chapter 101 Dad Was Beaten

Since He Kun and Xiao Wen came to the capital, they planned to stay for two more days before going back. After all, it was rare to come to the capital, and because Mr. He pretended to be sick, all the people rushed back to the capital, and this time it was quite lively.

The brothers and sisters had an appointment to go out for entertainment. It was a celebration of the addition of a new member to the family, but it was still early, and He Kun and Xiao Wen also returned to the courtyard that only belonged to them.

Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao were very happy to see He Kun and Xiao Wen. Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao had no children, and they always regarded He Kun as their own. Now that they have Xiao Wen, it hurts to the core.

When she was in Xinyuan County, Aunt Zhao often sent them some food to eat. Now that she rarely comes back, Aunt Zhao's first reaction was to pick up a basket to buy vegetables.

Not to mention the happiness of Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao, when He Kun and Xiao Wen returned to their place, they were completely relaxed.

Uncle Zhao accompanied Aunt Zhao out to buy vegetables. There were only He Kun and Xiao Wen at home. He Kun hugged Xiao Wen and sat on the pavilion to enjoy the scenery. The water lilies in the small pond beside the pavilion were in season and bloomed beautifully.

"He Kun, when you talk about today's events, will your parents see anything?" Xiao Wen turned around and asked He Kun with a smile.

"It's Dad, Mom, not your parents." He Kun kissed him in a gesture, and the two lingered for a while before He Kun let go of Xiao Wen's lips, "It should be."

"Huh?" Xiao Wen turned back suddenly, although he He was already mentally prepared, but He Kun's direct answer also made him panic, "What should I do?"

"Don't be afraid." He Kun put his arms around Xiao Wen's waist, "If parents call directly to ask, I will Said they have given gifts to their daughter-in-law, isn't it too late to ask?"

Xiao Wen looked down at the jade plaque hanging on his neck, speechless...

Xiao Wen gently touched the jade plaque on his neck , He really liked it, not because it was expensive or anything, but its pairing and meaning made Xiao Wen unwilling to let go. But if one day, He Kun's parents know about their relationship, do they think they will accept this jade card shamelessly?

"What are you thinking?" He Kun kissed the back of Xiao Wen's neck, "Fool, don't worry, my parents know very well, I will handle this matter, you don't have to worry."

"No," Xiao Wen gently Shaking his head, "If you... parents find out about this one day, be sure to tell me, if there is anything, we will take care of it together."

He Kun didn't answer, just kissed him again.

Just as the two were in love, Xiao Wen's cell phone rang. Xiao Wen smiled apologetically to He Kun, took out his mobile phone and saw that it was called from home. Just connected, suddenly a voice came, "Brother, is that brother? I'm Xiao Qiang. Come back soon, Dad has an accident."

Xiao Wen's face changed instantly, "What happened?"

Xiao Qiang heard Xiao Wen's voice seemed to have suddenly found a pillar, and cried 'Wow——'.

"Xiao Qiang, don't worry, don't cry." Xiao Wen took a deep breath, "Tell me about it first, and I'll rush back as soon as possible."

Xiao Qiang swallowed twice, forcibly holding back her crying, and burst into tears. Said, "My eldest brother was expelled, and my sister-in-law was not convinced. She scolded my eldest brother for being incompetent, and scolded my father for being incompetent. I couldn't even help my eldest brother to seek justice. My father couldn't stand being scolded by his daughter-in-law, so he really went to the eldest brother's place. The factory, and then I was beaten."

Xiao Wen's face turned blue, not only because of his father's injury, but also because of the character of his sister-in-law, but now the most important thing is not this, "How is my father's injury?"

"I have been sent to the hospital . I don't know now, but it seems that a few ribs are broken." Xiao Qiang choked and said, "Dad is still rescuing, and mother has sent the money from the family and you to the hospital to pay a deposit, but the hospital I want us to pay more money quickly, but I'm afraid it's not enough.

Xiao Wu has already gone to borrow money from other relatives, and the eldest brother asked his sister-in-law to help borrow some from her parents' family. Wen's face was sullen, he could imagine that the situation at home was a complete mess. He wondered a little bit, it seemed that nothing like this happened in his last life, how could it happen in this life, could it be that his butterfly's wings caused his father to suffer this crime?

But thinking too much at this time is useless, Xiao Wen told the little sister, "Don't worry, Xiao Qiang, I'll rush back now. But because I'm in the capital now, even if I rush back, it will be at least tomorrow morning, you go and discuss with the hospital. , as long as we can last until tomorrow morning, I can deliver the money. You and Xiao Wu go to guard your mother first, and tell her that I will hurry back and tell her not to worry. As for the eldest brother and eldest sister-in-law, leave them alone. "

"Well." Xiao Qiang nodded, and when she heard the third brother's words, her heart became more stable, and she seemed to have a backbone. "Brother, you have to be careful on the road."

"Well, don't worry."

Xiao Wen hung up On the phone, he turned to look at He Kun, "I have to rush home, my dad has an accident."

"I heard." He Kun stroked Xiao Wen's hair, "Don't worry, it's alright. I'll be with you. Go back."

"No need, I..."

Before Xiao Wen finished speaking, he was blocked by a gentle kiss from He Kun. This kiss was unprecedentedly gentle, which made Xiao Wen's uneasy heart seem settled. some.

"I have already contacted my uncle. We will go to the military airport, and a special plane will take us back directly. All the way is arranged, the time is urgent, you are going alone, I am not at ease."

Xiao Wen's eyes are bright . , he smiled reluctantly, and kissed He Kun's mouth, "Today I have to say sorry to Uncle Zhao and Aunt Zhao. Next time I come back for dinner, I have to remember to tell the big brother and the others."

"It's okay, I will fight them. Good hello."

Xiao Wen hugged He Kun tightly, stood up suddenly, and took He Kun's hand, "We have to hurry up."

2

Chapter 102 The Rescue Comes Back

It was only two and a half hours after He Kun and Xiao Wen arrived in Anjing County. When Xiao Qiang saw the third brother suddenly appear in front of her like a god, she threw herself into his arms and cried for a while.

Xiao's mother wiped away her tears, and her elder brother and sister-in-law were also pulling their heads outside the operating room, looking listless. When the younger brother Xiao Wu saw the third brother coming back, his eyes lit up.

"What, hasn't the surgery been completed yet?" Xiao Wen helped his sister and asked.

"I just issued a few critical illness notices," Xiao Wu replied in place of his sister, "It's still in the rescue, the doctor said that he would try his best, but he said that the internal organs were injured, and he needed expensive medicine. He asked us if we wanted to use it. But the deposit in the hospital is not enough."

"I'll pay it right away." Xiao Wen frowned, "Xiao Wu, immediately notify the doctor, use the best and most expensive medicine, and be sure to save Dad."

"I see. Xiao Wu nodded, Xiao Wen turned around to pay the deposit, He Kun followed Xiao Wen forward, he knew that it was useless to keep Xiao Wen at the door of the emergency room at this time, it would be better to let him do something to relieve Get a feel for it.

After paying the deposit, Xiao Wu also informed the doctor that he must use the best and most expensive medicine. Xiao Wen and He Kun returned to the door of the emergency room, and their family members gathered around. Only then did everyone discover the existence of He Kun and Luo Xiaofu beside Xiao Wen. .

"These are my friends He Kun and Luo Xiaofu." Xiao Wen briefly introduced his family. At this time, everyone didn't have the heart to meet friends. "Brother, why was Dad beaten this time, and by whom?"

Xiao Ming lowered his head, as if he didn't dare to see this younger brother. The last time his younger brother came back, he only felt that his younger brother had become like a city man, but this time, for some unknown reason, he looked at his younger brother with a sense of awe, like, uh, like seeing his own leader.

But Xiao Ming thought that he should have a guilty conscience because his father's incident was caused by himself this time. But he was really guilty at the moment, facing his brother's questioning, he didn't even know how to answer.

"You can't blame your brother for this. It's because those people are too vicious. It's not enough for them to fire your brother. They are all wolf-hearted. They were like dogs when they begged my brother. Your brother was expelled, what the fuck, my mother cursed their ancestors for the eighteenth generation..." Before Xiao Ming could answer, the sister-in-law had already released a bunch of words.

Xiao Wen pressed his brow impatiently, "Sister-in-law, I'm asking eldest brother, what do you have to say later."

"Your eldest brother's oyster mouth can't be opened for a long time, what do you ask him? You can blame your father for being beaten. If your brother can't make it, your family is useless, powerless and powerful..."

"Shut up!" Xiao Wen couldn't help it and shouted loudly.

"Wow—" Sister-in-law suddenly sat on the ground and howled, "If you don't bully your brother honestly, you will bully me as a woman. If your father has an accident, you want me to lose my life, but I don't live. Now, I've always been looked down upon in your family..."

Xiao Wen closed his eyes, he really wanted to kill someone, and when he met such a rural shrew, he really felt a little unreasonable.

Suddenly, the sister-in-law's voice stopped abruptly, and Xiao Wen opened his eyes only to see Luo Xiaofu with a dagger across the sister-in-law's neck.

There has never been such a situation in the family. She would be threatened with a knife to shut up. Although my sister-in-law had never encountered such a situation, the sharp cold light of the dagger made her shut up obediently.

"Xiao Wen, what are you doing?" Big brother Xiao Ming was at a loss, "How did you use a knife or a gun?"

"Just to shut her up." Xiao Wen winked at Luo Xiaofu, who was sternly Put down the dagger and have fun yourself.

The elder brother, elder sister-in-law and mother involuntarily took a few steps away from Luo Xiaofu. The elder sister-in-law was so frightened that her face turned pale, but she finally didn't dare to say a word.

"Brother, explain exactly what's going on." Xiao Wen urged again impatiently.

Maybe it was the moment that brought his elder brother Xiao Ming back to his calm. He thought about it and said, "Xiujuan's (sister-in-law's name) cousin used to be the director of the procurement office of the county government, who was found out some time ago for corruption. After paying thousands of dollars, I was arrested. I entered the Anjing Chemical Factory through her cousin. Last time I tried to fight for the team leader in the factory, I offended Huang Dapao and the deputy factory manager. This time, cousin Xiujuan had an accident. They found an excuse to fire me. Xiujuan was not convinced and came home to make a scene. Dad heard the fuss and went to the factory to help me get justice. But Huang Dapao and the others falsely accused him of going to the factory I stole something and beat my father up."

Xiao Ming said it clearly, but Xiao Wen gritted his teeth in anger, this revenge was not in vain.

Xiao Wen gave his elder brother and sister-in-law a cold look. Although Huang Dapao and the others would not let him off so easily, the father's incident was entirely caused by the elder sister-in-law, and the elder brother was really incompetent. My wife can't handle it well, and she must be responsible for this.

But this is not the time to deal with this matter, and my father's life is still unknown.

Just then, the lights in the emergency room went out. The door opened and several doctors walked out.

Everyone gathered around, "Doctor, how is my dad?"

"Fortunately, we have been rescued," the doctor said, "The patient's internal organs have suffered huge trauma, and he will be observed for another day. If there is no infection and inflammation, it will be fine. "

Thank you doctor, thank you doctor." Xiao's mother's legs softened and she almost sat on the floor. Xiao Wen quickly stepped forward to support her and helped her to the chair beside her.

"Mom, Dad is fine, and I have to go to the intensive care ward. You go home to clean up, eat something, and bring some washbasins that Dad usually uses. It's good to have us here." Xiao Wen advised. , this time can not fall ill again.

Xiao's mother took Xiao Wen's hand and cried, "Xiao Wen, it's good to have you, it's good to have you."

"Mom, it's alright." Xiao Wen shook her mother's hand, although her mother was nothing special since she was a child I have paid attention to this son, but after all, he was raised by his parents with hardships and hardships. When he has the opportunity, he will of course repay the kindness of his parents.

3

Chapter 103 Brother is a 'Standing Committee'

It was just a phone call, and it solved a problem that was completely unsolvable by suppressing the Xiao family. Of course, it was Xiao Wen himself who made the call. Although it was not from the same county, the standing committee member of another county in the same city wanted to ask the public security bureau of the brother county for a small favor, and no one would refuse.

Huang Dapao, who intentionally wounded people that day, and the deputy factory director who instructed others to intentionally wound people have been detained by the public security organs. What awaits them is the prosecution by the procuratorial organs and the coming decades of prison. Maybe they also have some so-called background behind them. , but under the absolute power of Anjing County, it seems insignificant. Xiao Wen did not ask for much help from others, but just said 'handling the case with justice'.

Dad Xiao was out of danger, and the whole family breathed a sigh of relief. The biggest culprit also went to the place where they should go. This time, the whole family has a feeling of admiration for the children who have grown up with them, their sons, and their brothers.

After Xiao Wen's phone call, a series of county leaders, township leaders, village cadres and leaders of the Anjing Chemical Plant came to offer condolences in an endless stream. Even the eldest brother Xiao Ming's work resumed immediately, and even the position of the team leader was due to Huang Dapao's imprisonment. The disaster also became Xiao Ming's possession.

When Xiao Ming and his wife heard that Huang Dapao and the deputy factory manager were taken away by the police, their mood was quite complicated. My brother Xiao Wen called in front of them, and they didn't take it seriously. At first, he heard his brother's self-introduction and said that I was a member of the Standing Committee of the Xinyuan County Party Committee. He didn't take it seriously.

Xiao Ming is not a fool, but he really doesn't understand these names in officialdom. All he knew was that his wife's cousin was the director of the county government's procurement office, and he was very big, let alone the magistrate and other bigger officials. He thought it was the name of a unit or something, but he didn't care.

But within half an hour after my brother made the call, Xiao Ming's outlook on life seemed to be changed.

The director of the county hospital personally brought a group of doctors to his father's ward. After carefully examining his father's condition, he introduced himself to his younger brother with a smile on his face and said that he was the director of the county hospital. Don't worry about his father's condition. , the hospital will give the best care.

Not long after that, a group of people came. The one who took the lead actually claimed to be the deputy county magistrate of Anjing County. He also expressed his condolences to his father, and said, "Welcome to the Standing Committee Xiao to go home", promising to treat those who hurt his father. There will definitely be a severe blow.

Xiao Ming didn't know these people, but he recognized the big man next to the deputy magistrate. He remembered that his wife's cousin once met him when they were having dinner with them in a restaurant, and he even went up to flatter him a few times. Later, he came back and told them that he was the director of the county government office, who was dedicated to serving the county magistrate.

The big man also smiled politely at his younger brother, and took the initiative to shake hands with his younger brother. When they left, they also left a bulging red envelope, saying it was a condolence payment from the Anjing County Government.

Later, Xiao Ming specially asked his wife to ask his brother what unit or position the 'Standing Committee' was. What the eldest brother said shocked the couple. The eldest brother said that the standing committee is bigger than the deputy county magistrate. little officer.

In fact, the standing committee members are not necessarily older than the deputy county, but they are definitely older than the deputy county who is not a standing committee member. Xiao Ming doesn't know the specific twists and turns, but this sentence surprised him very much.

Didn't younger brother Xiao Wen say that he offended the leader and was sent to Xinyuan County during the Chinese New Year? How did you become an official bigger than the deputy magistrate? It simply made him incomprehensible.

What's more incomprehensible to Xiao Ming is, isn't his brother Xiao Wen an official of Xinyuan County? What's the matter with their Anjing County, why did they come to Anjing County with their prestige and prestige?

Xiao Ming does not understand the meaning of officialdom level, not to mention that he is still in the same city, and he has reached the level of deputy director-level real power. He may be transferred to another county at some point, not to mention the county, even if he changes to another city. matter.

The source of his father's beating was Xiao Ming, not to mention the great reason for his wife's instigation and persecution. The society is so realistic, Xiao Ming knows that his wife is not malicious, she just vented to her husband's family because of the grievances she suffered because of her cousin's accident. The family can't help herself, and she has no power or power to stand out for her family. She is just angry. She only lost her temper with her father, and she did not expect that her father would really seek justice from Huang Dapao, let alone that her father-in-law would be beaten.

The wife is just a bit louder, but in fact she still thinks of herself.

Xiao Ming really wanted to explain this to his brother, but when he met his brother Xiao Wen's cold eyes several times, he felt that his courage had gone to nowhere.

Xiao Wen took leave for a whole week, and He Kun went back to Xinyuan County after confirming that Xiao's father was out of danger.

He Kun came at a wrong time this time, but he didn't come to see Xiao Wen's family on purpose, he just wanted to accompany Xiao Wen and see if he could be of any help.

Xiao Wen can handle it himself, He Kun didn't help much, he just hoped to be by Xiao Wen's side during the most disturbing period of time, no matter what he could do, and Xiao Wen needed nothing more than that.

The family's knowledge of He Kun is just a one-sided friend, a friend of Xiao Wen, but they don't know that it is because this person has changed the fate of their son and brother, and thus the fate of the entire family.

4

Chapter 104

He Kun organized a delegation, mainly for the 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production line' in the key project, and the destination was to go to the United States.

The invitation unit for this visit to the United States is the New York branch of the Xian Group. Although it is only a branch in New York, it is more than enough to invite only a county-level leader or a city-level leader to visit the United States. .

Of course, not to mention the envious eyes in F city when he received the application from Xinyuan County, only Secretary Su took the initiative to call He Kun, the county magistrate, and joked that if he had friendship with the upper management of the Xian Group, he would also invite an invitation City leaders 'go out' and learn from other people's advanced experience.

For the quota of this expedition, the people in Xinyuan County who have a relationship are all the Eight Immortals crossing the sea, each showing their magical powers. I heard that this visit to the United States, in addition to the basic expenses such as transportation, the Xian Group has fully covered the board and lodging expenses of the delegation.

The delegation to the United States was led by the county magistrate He Kun, and the deputy magistrate Xiao Wen served as the deputy head. Jinjun, Director of the Finance Bureau Weng Meifeng, Director of the County Investment Promotion Office Lin Huai, Section Chief of the County Government Secretary Wang Jiangxin, and Deputy Chief Zhang Rui (Zhang Junping, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, sent his son Zhang Rui to Xinyuan County to serve as Xiao Wen's secretary).

Xiao Wen actually didn't plan to go, but He Kun directly added his name and told him with a smile that even if it was a vacation, his aunt wanted to see him, so Xiao Wen had to compromise, he knew that He Kun always respected him Auntie.

In fact, Xiao Wen thought so in his heart, Mr. He accepted him, even if he was a 'daughter-in-law', he should do his duty.

When Xiao Wen thought so, his face was a little red.

The plane flew directly to New York, the United States, and the pomp of the airport pick-up made Zhang Jinjun stunned.

Zhang Jinjun is the new head of the 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production base'. He was originally not ranked in this key project project, but the key project has not been completed, and corruption and corruption have already taken root in it. After two thorough investigations, it hurts the muscles and bones. There are few so-called high-level executives left. of.

Zhang Jinjun was originally a technician for a key project. His ability is still sufficient and he has ambitions, but he has no chance. Later, after two thorough investigations, Zhang Jinjun didn't know who recommended him. He met the legendary new county magistrate who was surprisingly young and became the head of the 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production base'. Whether the magistrate He agrees or not, he already considers himself to be the direct descendant of the magistrate He, and the kindness of the encounter should be reciprocated.

On this trip to the United States, Zhang Jinjun thought that the county magistrate might bring him. After all, it was mainly because of the pipeline production line, and he really wanted to go to the United States to see how other companies operated. After all, the entire company will be led by him in the future. However, because of the great influence of this visit to the United States, it was rumored that he was just looking for a pretext to travel to the United States, and Zhang Jinjun slowly calmed down.

Zhang Jinjun had been preparing for a long time after receiving the notice to go to the United States for inspection. In the phone call of the county magistrate, He emphasized that the main task of the delegation is to order the required pipeline production lines. The model and price must be clarified first, and he is solely responsible for the entire negotiation process.

Zhang Jinjun is very excited. This inspection, he can not only repay the kindness of the county magistrate, but also truly prove his ability.

There were only eight people in the delegation. In fact, as long as a commercial vehicle came, they could pick them up. However, the Xian Group brought a fleet of five vehicles to pick them up, and the cars were all Mercedes-Benz.

The Xian Group took the delegation to a five-star hotel, and I heard that this is the industry invested by the Xian Group. The members of the delegation were stunned secretly. Although they were not people who had never seen the world, it was a high-level enjoyment.

5

Chapter 105 Confessing the Mission

On the first night, except He Kun and Xiao Wen, everyone was very nervous.

There were eight people in the delegation, and the list of personnel was determined by He Kun himself. Although many people from the expedition team came to find a relationship, He Kun refused, and pointed out that the expedition team had a mission. But He Kun is not unfriendly, and some people can't refuse it. He pointed out that he will contact the Xian Group next time and ask them to invite them again. That time must be a real tourist shopping group. All satisfied.

He Kun held a meeting in his room that night. The delegation consisted of eight people, including He Kun, Xiao Wen, Mao Fangzhou, director of the county government's key project office, and Zhang Zhang, the person in charge of the 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production base'. Jinjun, Director of the Finance Bureau Weng Meifeng, Director of the County Investment Promotion Office Lin Huai, Chief of the County Government Secretary Wang Jiangxin, and Deputy Chief Zhang Rui.

He Kun brought Mao Fangzhou and Zhang Jinjun to give them some exercise. The negotiation this time was mainly about them, and Weng Meifeng joined the delegation to assist Mao Fangzhou in the final price debate. He Kun He gave Weng Meifeng a sentence, "Take care of our Xinyuan County's money bag, we can't let it out casually, and we can't cover it too tightly."

Lin Huai is the director of the Investment Promotion Office. When he went abroad for inspection, the county magistrate notified him , startled him, he really didn't understand why the county magistrate brought him. After receiving the notice, Lin Huai went to He Kun. He Kun smiled and told him a big plan. Although the new concept of 'high-tech development zone' made Lin Huai fascinated, the county magistrate He told him hundreds of millions of dollars. The money made his heart skip a beat.

The county magistrate He told Lin Huai that the mission of the delegation to the United States is not only to bring back the 'production line', but more importantly, it is best to bring back some investment.

'It's better to pull some investment back', this sentence shocked Lin Huai, and at the same time, he felt dumbfounded. It was only at this time that he felt that although Magistrate He was very capable, he seemed, er, a little too 'naive'.

Lin Huai has been in the Investment Promotion Office for more than ten years. When it comes to the two major 'key projects' projects in Xinyuan County, he has really contributed a lot. He is very aware of the difficulties of attracting investment. China is developing rapidly, and it is very important to attract investment if the country wants to improve GAP and make economic leaps.

Does the last Secretary Liao, who has fallen from power, not pay attention to attracting investment? Of course, pay attention. In the final analysis, the two key projects are still led by Secretary Liao and brought to Xinyuan County. Although Secretary Liao is a little more selfish, the two key projects are settled in Xinyuan County, and the huge influence is still there.

Lin Huai has recruited businessmen for more than ten years, and has also attracted many projects. Xinyuan County ranks in the forefront of the economy in F City. He has been firmly seated as the director of the 'Investment Promotion Office', which shows that his ability is still good. With a good ability, he did not delusionally go to the United States to attract investment.

Lin Huai was a little excited about the 'high-tech development zone' mentioned by the county magistrate He to Lin Huai, but with the 'high-tech development zone', the task is also heavy. It is also his mission, but can he really go to the United States to pull back the investment? Lin Huai can only say that he is holding a wait-and-see attitude and doing his best.

Uh, in fact, as a veteran director, Lin Huai felt that this was a dream.

But no matter what, it's really nice to be able to go abroad, Lin Huai thought and smiled.

"Although the inviting unit of our delegation to the United States this time is 'Xian's Group', the company we approached is not 'Xian's Group'. 'Xian's Group' can be said to be an intermediary unit." He Kun called all A member of the delegation said, "Tomorrow morning, we will visit 'Romes Plastic Machinery Company', a subsidiary of 'Romes Group', to visit their 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production line' production base. After the visit, we will discuss about The negotiation of the transfer of their production line. Ark, march, my request is to try to transfer the physical and technical together. If we only get their production line, then we will be in a passive state, and we must regularly ask their experts Come here, this is very unfavorable to us, so you must take the technology as the bottom line."

Mao Fangzhou and Zhang Jinjun nodded thoughtfully.

"Of course, their experts also have to fight for it. They also need the help of experts in the early stage and teach them hands-on. We can't take the technology and spend time on research." He Kun said with a smile, "This is the bottom line of our negotiation tomorrow. Others We are asked to relax moderately."

"Yes." Mao Fangzhou replied, "Guaranteed to complete the task."

He Kun smiled, "Member of the Standing Committee Xiao and I will not participate in tomorrow's negotiation, Lin Huai, you will also follow us tomorrow. , we have other tasks."

Mao Fangzhou and Zhang Jinjun became nervous when they heard He Kun said that they would not participate in tomorrow's negotiations, and wanted to say something, but when they heard He Kun said that there were other tasks, they had to shut up. It is more stable to have a leader, but if the leader is not there, wouldn't it be more able to show oneself?

"Jiang Xin, you are going to record the scene with Director Fang and the others tomorrow, Zhang Rui should follow us?" Xiao Wen looked at He Kun when he said the last sentence.

He Kun nodded and said nothing.

"Yes." Zhang Rui replied happily. Originally, there was nothing assigned to him to negotiate with them. It would be better if he could follow He Kun and Xiao Wen. It is best for He Kun and Xiao Wen to become their cronies.

Zhang Rui doesn't know how to do it, he only knows that he should follow He Kun closely and treat them as brothers.

6

Chapter 106 Go 'Corruption'

The next morning, Zhang Rui got up. He was in the same room as Wang Jiangxin. Wang Jiangxin had a heavy task today and got up early in the morning.

Zhang Rui didn't know where he was going today, the county magistrate He didn't say anything, and the Standing Committee Xiao didn't say either. But in fact, it doesn't matter if he says it or not, he just follows.

"Hey, why is Standing Committee Xiao not in the room early in the morning?" Zhang Rui asked strangely as he walked back to his room, "Could it be that Standing Committee Xiao has the habit of getting up early to exercise?

" Why are you going to see Standing Committee Xiao?"

"I want to remind him to get up." Zhang Rui replied rightly, "I am his secretary, aren't they busy today? What should I do? This is my duty as a secretary."

Wang Jiangxin looked at Zhang Rui in surprise, "You remind him to get up every day?"

"Of course not." Zhang Rui shrugged, "I didn't talk to Xiao again. The Standing Committee lives with me, how can I wake him up?"

"Then why did you go out to wake him up today ?" "Are

n't you outside now? You live close by." Zhang Rui said, "I have a good relationship with Standing Committee Xiao. There are too few, and if you have a rare opportunity, of course you need to contact more."

"Didn't you become the secretary of the Standing Committee of Xiao as soon as you came to Xinyuan County? How come it has been more than a month and you still have little contact with the Standing Committee of Xiao?"

"Except During work hours, I have never been to his house, nor lived with him, so of course I have less contact." Zhang Rui rolled his eyes, "Since I became the secretary of Standing Committee Xiao, what I have to do every day is to help him run. Running errands, making bubble tea, I don't know what the secretary has to do."

Wang Jiangxin looked at Standing Committee Xiao with a bit of envy, "Don't you need to write materials?"

"I wrote it once, and Standing Committee Xiao changed more than I wrote. Later, I didn't take the initiative to write, and the Standing Committee Xiao did not ask me to write." Zhang Rui said a little aggrieved.

Wang Jiangxin sighed, thinking that Xiao Wen actually didn't know how to adapt to a work situation with a secretary, and Zhang Rui didn't know how to be a secretary, and he didn't know why, Zhang Rui would be directly transferred to Xinyuan County. Assigned to Chauvin.

Wang Jiangxin also had some sympathy for Zhang Rui, and somehow thought of himself. It has been nearly a year since he was accepted by the magistrate He. The matter between the magistrate He and the Standing Committee member Xiao is indeed too secret to trust others so easily.

However, Zhang Rui is a lucky boy. He brought him after a rare trip abroad, and Wang Jiangxin saw Standing Committee Xiao and Zhang Rui getting along, but felt that Standing Committee Xiao was very casual to Zhang Rui, as if he was not like a subordinate. The diaphragm, but this may also be because the Standing Committee Xiao has always been relatively unpretentious.

Wang Jiang wanted to laugh a little when he thought that Zhang Rui didn't find Standing Committee Xiao. Standing Committee Xiao must have gone to the room of the magistrate He at night. How could they both live in a room? How could Zhang Rui go to Standing Committee Xiao's room to see Standing Committee Xiao? Go to He County Mayor's room to look for two.

Of course, it is impossible for Wang Jiangxin to say this to this kid Zhang Rui. This is the biggest secret of the county magistrate He and the Standing Committee member Xiao. His mouth is very strict. If one day this kid Zhang Rui can make the two magistrates The adults trust him, and naturally he will know.

Although He Kun had a showdown with Zhang Junping about his relationship with Xiao Wen, but in the fog that night, Zhang Rui's wisdom could not guess, so Zhang Rui did not know the relationship between He Kun and Xiao Wen. Of course, Zhang Junping believes that sexual orientation is innate, and he is not worried that He Kun and his wife will ruin their son. Following He Kun is the right way, Zhang Junping thinks so, in fact, it is also for the purpose of increasing the friendly relationship between the two.

Lin Huai guessed that the next day was about to go to the investment attraction that the county magistrate said. Lin Huai had no idea. Just follow. Anyway, I didn't hear any news before coming here that the county magistrate He was going to attract investment. He was also afraid of being laughed at if he failed?

Hehe, to be honest, Magistrate He is still only a child after all, but he is only 24 or 25 years old, which is about the same age as his children.

He Kun and Xiao Wen walked out of the room together, no one felt strange. Those who know about it are fine, those who don't know it just think that Standing Committee Xiao went to the county magistrate to talk about things early in the morning.

Mao Fangzhou and others were already ready to go, and the car was parked at the entrance of the hotel to pick them up. He Kun felt a little laugh watching Mao Fangzhou and others waiting for instructions, but he still held back and said to them with a smile, "I wish you the best of luck."

"Guaranteed to complete the task." Mao Fangzhou and the others were a little excited, and it seemed that because of He Kun's words, their confidence had increased a hundredfold.

Mao Fangzhou and the other four set off in high spirits, leaving the four to look at each other and laugh.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Xiao Wen asked with a smile. It wasn't even eight o'clock and he was a little hungry.

"Not yet." Zhang Rui shook his head honestly. The four of Wang Jiangxin had a task and went to eat early in the morning, but in fact, it was also a task to accompany the leader to eat. The two of them saw that the leader didn't eat, so how dare they go to eat first.

"That's just right, let's go and eat." Xiao Wen smiled, "I'm a little hungry too. Today our schedule is relatively easy, so we can have a good meal.

" He couldn't help but relax a bit. Although he was thinking about what the leader said and how he would do it, he was still a little worried about the unknown 'investment attraction'.

The buffet breakfast in the five-star hotel is really delicious. Xiao Wen was very happy to eat it, and Zhang Rui was also very happy to eat it.

As soon as Zhang Rui was happy, he said, "Member of the Standing Committee Xiao, where are we going in a while?"

Xiao Wen replied with a smile, "Let's go and experience the 'corruption' of capitalist society."

"Huh?" His eyes were fixed on Xiao Wen.

7

Chapter 107 Seeing Auntie

What Xiao Wen said is not true. Don't look at how relaxed he is now, but his heart is still very nervous. When he said that he was going to 'corrupt', he was actually going to see He Kun's aunt.

For Xiao Wen, this is the main task this time.

Of course, taking Lin Huai and Zhang Rui with them also has a purpose. Although Ms. Xian wants to meet Xiao Wen and He Kun is the main purpose, she is not opposed to helping her nephew and investing some money to help them. If it can be a win-win situation even better.

Of course He Kun knew Xiao Wen's worries. Xiao Wen had been tossing and turning on the bed since last night. He even thought that Xiao Wen was very cute. He only used one method to make Xiao Wen too tired to think about it. When I saw Xiao Wen pretending to be relaxed today, I just liked it very much.

Everyone just finished eating and walked out of the dining room door. Someone was waiting by the side. He smiled and said, "Mr. He, the car is ready, and Ms. Xian is waiting for you."

He Kun nodded and followed that to lead the way. The people left, and the people behind quickly followed.

The extended Rolls-Royce made Lin Huai and Zhang Rui excited. Of course, Xiao Wen was also excited. He had never ridden in this car before, and he never had the chance to be so extravagant in his previous life.

Which man doesn't love cars, let alone such a good car?

The car drove into a large iron gate, which was like a garden-like building in the courtyard of a palace. After entering the gate, it took about ten minutes to drive before it stopped in front of a small three-storey building. Someone helped open the car door, bowed his head respectfully and waited for a few people to get off.

Everyone seems to have returned to the ancient times and felt the enjoyment of the superiors. The modern society of China has never been so extravagant, and a few grassroots are frightened.

The four talents got out of the car and saw a foreign man leading a group of people standing at the door respectfully to greet him, "Mr. He, Mr. Xiao, Mr. Zhang, Mr. Lin, welcome to the Farok Club. My name is Ron, I'm from here. Manager, it's my pleasure to serve you."

"Hello, Manager Ron. Is Ms. Xian already here?" He Kun asked with a smile.

"Ms. Xian came early in the morning and is waiting for you." Ron replied with his head lowered, "Please follow me this way."

He Kun smiled and turned to Xiao Wen and said, "This is a famous American famous place. The members of the Chinese high-level club are mainly Chinese. The initiator is Ms. Xian."

"Yes." Xiao Wen nodded, suddenly smiled at He Kun as if he wanted to understand something, took a step forward and walked side by side with He Kun. .

Lin Huai watched the interaction between the two county magistrates from behind. He always felt that there was an indescribable tacit understanding. It seemed a little inexplicable and incomprehensible, but this was not the focus of his consideration, nor did he think about it. More.

Everyone walked into the three-story villa along the red carpet. The decoration in the villa is not luxurious, but it gives a fresh and bright feeling. Originally thought that Ms. Xian was inside, but unexpectedly Manager Ron took the four of them to the four small suites and said, "Ms. Xian invited a few gentlemen to exercise and play golf. Sportswear is ready in the room. , please take a rest and change your clothes." He Kun and the others looked at each other, but they did as the locals do. Since Ms. Xian arranged it this way, it's okay to follow the master's wishes. Anyway, I'm here today for 'corruption'. Since I'm here, just enjoy it. After changing clothes and leaving the room, Ron was waiting for them outside. Going out from the back door of the small villa, getting on an environmentally friendly electric screen car, and walking up the hillside, the green grass and trees all the way, the scenery is pleasant, the breeze is blowing, it is still very comfortable. After a few minutes, the telescreen car stopped. The four got out of the car and saw a beautiful woman with a ponytail walking over with a golf club. Manager Ron bowed respectfully and stepped back. He Kun smiled and greeted her, hugged the beautiful woman gently, and kissed her cheek, "Auntie, long time no see, you seem to be more beautiful. " This child." The big beauty patted He Kun's shoulder lightly, "I will make fun of your aunt." Xiao Wen took a closer look and saw that the person in front of him was He Kun's aunt. It doesn't look like it. It seems that she is only in her thirties, even if she is in her twenties, it is not surprising that He Kun's aunt is so young?

At this time, the beautiful woman had let go of He Kun, and turned her head to look at Xiao Wen. Xiao Wen smiled but didn't take the initiative to come forward to introduce, but he didn't have the nervousness and excitement when he wanted to see his parents early in the morning.

But it was the beautiful woman who stepped forward and stretched out her hand, "This is Xiao Wen, right?"

Xiao Wen hurriedly stepped forward and reached out to hold the beautiful woman's hand, "Hello, Madam Xian, I'm Xiao Wen."

But the big beauty didn't let go of Xiao Wen's hand, and took Xiao Wen to read it up and down carefully before laughing, "What's the name of Ms. Xian, it's called Auntie."

Xiao Wen blushed, disguised originally. The calm was swept away, he looked a little embarrassedly and shyly at the beautiful woman in front of him, then glanced at He Kun, but saw him smiling at him, with a hint of encouragement and tenderness, he couldn't help but smile, "Auntie , Hello, it's the first time we meet, please take care of me."

Ms. Xian smiled with satisfaction, took Xiao Wen's hand and patted it lightly, the crow's feet that Xiao Wen inadvertently showed on the corners of her eyes when she smiled happily, only a lot. A little bit of her age was discovered.

"Hello, auntie, I'm the secretary of the Standing Committee Xiao, and my name is Zhang Rui." Seeing that Ms. Xian and Xiao Wen had finished talking, Zhang Rui took the initiative to introduce herself, let Ms. Xian stay for a while, and let He Kun and Xiao Wen Can't laugh or cry.

"This is the son of Secretary Zhang Junping, a descendant of the old Zhang family." He Kun introduced to his aunt, in fact, on this occasion, Zhang Rui's aunt called Ms. Have some personal relationships.

"Oh, it turned out to be a boy from the old Zhang family." Ms. Xian smiled and shook hands with him, "Hello, you are welcome here. Just treat it as your own family."

"Thank you, Auntie, I will." Zhang Rui replied obediently, which caused everyone to smile. No matter if Zhang Rui is a good guy or a really good guy, but also because of this little joke, He Kun and Xiao Wen really regard Zhang Rui as their younger brother.

Of course, Lin Huai didn't dare to trust her. He stepped forward and shook hands with Ms. Xian respectfully, "Hello, Ms. Xian, my name is Lin Huai, and I'm Secretary He's subordinate."

"Hello." Ms. Xian smiled and shook hands with Lin Huai, "It's good to have fun for a while when you come here, someone will talk to you about investment in a while, don't worry, this time I have joined forces with a few companies, and after a while We will go to Xinjiang County to inspect together, if there is no big problem, it is expected that the investment of 3.5 billion will be no problem."

Lin Huai's smiling face suddenly froze, not unhappy, but frightened, 3.5 billion, listen It looks like Tianfang Yetan, this beautiful lady, are you really talking about three to five billion yuan, not three to five thousand yuan?

8

Chapter 108 Promotion

He County's overseas inspection was completed quite successfully. He purchased two 'high-grade oil and gas pipeline production lines' at a very low price, including a full set of technologies, and even sent three experts from the US company to install and operate the 'production lines' Do guidance, and return to China only after the technicians at the domestic production base have mastered the technology.

Of course, the salaries and benefits of technical experts in China are paid by domestic companies.

However, the most important achievement of this study abroad is not here. Lin Huai, director of the Investment Promotion Office, went abroad together with the county magistrate He, and even brought back three investment inspection teams to conduct on-the-spot inspections in Xinyuan County and evaluate the construction of the high-tech development zone. Invest 300 million to 500 million yuan to build a high-tech development zone.

The news came back, shaking the city and the province.

In fact, it is not particularly outstanding for a county to pull back 300 million to 500 million investment, but that is all the investment quota of other people in a year. He County and others just went abroad and pulled it back. This is so enviable. .

So far, the construction of the 'high-tech development zone' proposed by He County has been put on the agenda. The State Council directly allocated 300 million special funds to carry out the pilot project in Xinyuan County as a 'high-tech development zone', and Xinyuan County has entered into a process of rapid development.

Due to the development of Xinyuan County, He Kun put forward an application for upgrading Xinyuan County to a county-level city, and the whole county has entered a new stage of development.

This kind of development can be seen in the city, and the ability of the county magistrate He is obvious to all, but within half a year, the county magistrate He has become a well-deserved expert in economic development.

The time was not long, but He Kun felt that his time in Xinyuan County was not long.

Today, He Kun was talking with Lin Huai about something about the 'high-tech development zone'. The red internal phone in the office rang, He Kun answered the phone, and a voice came from inside, "Comrade He Kun, please go to the city immediately. The Organization Department is here, and Minister Chen is looking for you."

"Okay." He Kun hung up the phone and set off for the city.

Arriving at the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee of F City, Minister Chen's secretary saw He Kun and said with a smile, "Go in, Minister Chen is waiting for you."

He Kun smiled and nodded to the secretary, knocked on the door and walked in directly .

"Hello, Minister Chen." He Kun respectfully greeted Minister Chen who was looking at the documents behind the desk.

"Comrade He Kun is here, please take a seat." Minister Chen stood up with a smile, He Kun hurriedly walked over, and sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"Comrade He Kun, the Organization Department called you this time to put a load on you." Minister Chen smiled kindly, "You have performed very well in Xinyuan County. The economy of Yuanxian County has grown by leaps and bounds, and the living standards of the people of Xinyuan County have been significantly improved. Leading cadres like you are leading cadres who truly serve the people and talents that our party needs very much. Although you are in Xinyuan County has not been in office for a long time, but your achievements are obvious to all. Although Xinyuan County has developed, there are still many impoverished counties in our F city who are still waiting for leading cadres like you to help them. Guide them to get rich together. Are you willing to take on such a responsibility?"

"I obey the organization." He Kun said seriously.

"Well, very good." Minister Chen smiled happily, "The organization decided after discussion to let you go to Anjing County to preside over the work. I wonder if you have any ideas?"

Anjing County. He Kun thought, this is Xiao Wen's hometown. Anjing County is different from Xinyuan County. The original economic level is relatively low. The economic level ranks second to last in the entire F city. It is better in the county. If it is some of the following villages and natural villages, even the road No way.

But at this time, He Kun didn't have time to think about it. He just replied with a smile, "I obey the organization and am willing to contribute to Anjing County." The news that He Kun is

leaving Xinyuan County is very news. It was soon spread, and no matter what others thought, Xiao Wen was quite depressed. In any case, it is an uncomfortable thing for a lover to leave his side. But Xiao Wen knows that if he is always under the protection of He Kun, his official path will never be able to walk his own path. Maybe each side can complement each other.

But He Kun went to Anjing County, which made Xiao Wen happy. How can I go to Anjing County to find He Kun in the future, and I can find an excuse to go home.

The officialdom of Xinyuan County moved once again. He Kun went to Anjing County to report soon. He went to Anjing County to serve as the secretary of the county party committee, and the development of Xinyuan County had a huge contribution from Xiao Wen. Xiao Wenxiao Xiaodi took a step forward, but served as the deputy secretary of the county party committee and executive deputy county magistrate of Xinyuan County, ranking fourth in the leadership team of Xinyuan County.

9

Chapter 109 Anjing County takes office

Ding Jianmin was in a very bad mood. The old secretary above him retired because of illness. He had already worked in various ways, and he ran in the city very often. He thought that the name of the county party secretary must belong to him, but he did not expect that he would finally be airborne. One.

Although Ding Jianmin's position has not changed, there is now a new leader, and Ding Jianmin has also heard of this person. Yan Hao, the original old leader, heard that he was planted in his hands, thinking of the new county party secretary, Ding Jianmin's My heart is still relatively empty.

Ding Jianmin used to belong to Yan Hao, the mayor of City F. Later, when Yan Hao had an accident, he became an ownerless person. After the new mayor Zheng Junjie came, Ding Jianmin found an excuse to report and immediately surrendered. Fortunately, the new mayor had just arrived in F City with an unstable foundation and needed some capable people, so he had a backer again.

Originally, the one who went to the city this time to run the relationship was the relationship of Mayor Zheng. It turned out that Mayor Zheng also let him work with peace of mind, meaning that it should be no problem for the name of the secretary of the Anjing County Party Committee to fall on his head. After returning, Ding Jianmin also had a close relationship with a few confidants and set up a banquet in advance. They all celebrated their ascension, but unexpectedly, an adversary was temporarily parachuted, and his dream was forcibly shattered.

Not being the secretary of the county party committee this time is a small matter, but a big shame. Although Lin Guodong had not met the new secretary, he already hated him. He thought to himself, Anjing County is my territory after all. After running it for so long, it is not just a new kid who can overwhelm him, although he He is a secretary, but if you don't cooperate with yourself, don't blame Anjing County for not working well.

Of course, He Kun didn't know about this. He went to Anjing County to take office and left Xiao Wen, in fact, he couldn't say that he was not depressed. Of course, He Kun also knows that this is not the time when the sons and daughters are in love. For the development of him and Xiao Wen, it is inevitable to develop separately in separate places. Otherwise, protecting Xiao Wen for a long time will not be conducive to Xiao Wen's own development.

He Kun and Xiao Wen both hope that they can go hand in hand in the future, instead of making Xiao Wen a vassal of He Kun, so even if the two are no longer in the same place, both of them have a good mentality.

The organization minister of City F is called Zhu Xueping, a very capable woman. The last time He Kun went to Xinyuan County to take up the post of county magistrate, Minister Zhu personally accompanied him, and this time He Kun went to Anjing County to preside over the work, and it was sent by Mayor Zhu himself. Zhu Xueping admired the secretary He Kun, who just turned 25 years old. In less than a year, she once again witnessed his growth.

"He Kun, Secretary Su gave me a special account this time. You must introduce your deeds to Anjing County. Anjing County is one of the poor counties and desperately needs a leader like you." Minister Zhu did not Standing in front of He Kun, she is also a member of Su Shiping's faction, and she is on the same stance as He Kun. Moreover, He Kun is still so young, and his future development prospects are limitless. Although the title of the organization minister of the municipal party committee is now bigger than that of the county party secretary, maybe she will look up to He Kun soon in the future.

"Thank you Secretary Su and Minister Zhu for their love," He Kun replied modestly. "When I arrive in Anjing County, I will definitely speed up the pace of economic construction and strive to lift Anjing County out of poverty as soon as possible."

Just after getting off the Anjing County Expressway, The expressway intersection is already full of cars. Today is the newly arrived leader, He Kun, Secretary of the County Party Committee. No matter how unwilling Ding Jianmin is, the superficial work that should be done is still to be done. Minister Zhu will accompany him personally, so don't let a person fall behind. The name of unity.

The car stopped slowly, Minister Zhu and He Kun got out of the car, and Ding Jianmin hurried up to meet them.

"Welcome Minister Zhu to Anjing County to guide our work, and welcome Secretary He to our Anjing County." Ding Jianmin smiled and went up to shake hands with Minister Zhu and He Kun one by one.

He Kun's eyes narrowed, but he just got out of the car, and he felt a sense of resistance. The county magistrate Ding looked a little interesting, 'Welcome Secretary He to our Anjing County', this sentence has a lot of meaning, what does it mean to us Anjing County, is this an obvious xenophobic slap in the face?

Of course, He Kun understood in his heart, but his face remained calm. He stretched out his hand and shook Ding Jianmin's hand, "Mayor Ding is too polite, he will be a comrade in the future, and we will work together to contribute to the development of Anjing County. contribute."

He Kun's words obviously put himself in the leading position, and he also calmly gave Ding Jianmin a counterattack, implying that Ding Jianmin, this Anjing County will be dominated by me in the future, and your work is to cooperate with my work.

How could Ding Jianmin not understand the meaning of these words, but at the county level, who is the one who shows his expression? He smiled and replied, "Yes, yes, work together, work together."

He Kun smiled lightly, and took the initiative to shake hands with the standing committee members of other counties.

The meeting here was delayed for half an hour before the car started again and returned to the county party committee compound.

10

Chapter 110 Formation of New Circles

The cadres of Anjing County gathered in the auditorium of the Anjing County Government, and everyone was a little nervous. News of this appointment had already come. The secretary of the county party committee fell to his home, and it was said that the former county magistrate of Xinyuan County had been promoted.

The cadres of Anjing County in the same city have long heard about the development momentum of Xinyuan County. The township cadres under Anjing County actually hope that a capable leader will come to lead the entire county to get rid of poverty and become rich. But everything is just hearing. Although Xinyuan County has changed a lot, no one knows if it is because of the county magistrate. The current achievements generally have to be crowned with the role of leadership, but it is still unknown how much leadership will play.

It turns out that everyone has heard that the county party secretary should be the head of the county, and this rumor has not stopped until yesterday. But yesterday afternoon, the appointment went down. It was said that a county party secretary was parachuted from above, and the former county head of Xinyuan County was promoted. Still curious.

Huang Yizhen, Secretary of the Party Committee of Dashi Township, led the members of the township team to sit in the first row of Dashi Township. She was a little excited.

Huang Yizhen is a woman in her late thirties, and her abilities are quite good, but in the officialdom, it is too difficult for a female cadre to grow up. It turns out that her husband is a distant relative of the old secretary, and her husband has not entered the officialdom, so The old secretary mainly took care of himself. But the old secretary has now retired due to illness, and he has become a rootless weed. A woman wants to be in the officialdom, the backing is very important.

The reason for Huang Yizhen's excitement is that a new leader is finally coming. She used to belong to the old secretary. The secretary and the county magistrate have always been at odds, and it is impossible for her to vote for the county magistrate at this time. In fact, even if she is willing to surrender, the county magistrate may not take it seriously. Maybe she has to sell her body in exchange for a new development prospect. The county magistrate's confidant.

But with the emergence of new leaders, things will change. When a new secretary arrives, there must be new confidants in Anjing County, and if a township leader takes the initiative to surrender, the county party secretary will not refuse. What's more, a new county party secretary is better than a county magistrate who has had a holiday, right?

Here , here...

When Huang Yizhen heard someone say that, she quickly stood up and turned her head to look at the door of the auditorium, and a group of people came in lively.

The auditorium suddenly fell silent.

With the entry of some county party cadres, Huang Yizhen soon saw Zhu Xueping, director of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee. This woman was a woman Huang Yizhen admired very much. She was able to climb to the position of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee. No female cadre paid The cost is less than that of male cadres. I have heard privately that Minister Zhu's family is not very harmonious, but career and family have always been a dilemma for women.

Minister Zhu was followed by a very young man, although very young, but quite conspicuous. The temperament of a man is something Huang Yizhen can hardly see. She even thinks that although this kind of temperament is actually hard to see, it is very familiar and seems to be common on TV.

Yes, this kind of temperament is indeed common on TV, and Huang Yizhen's eyes lit up.

Some leaders often seen on TV news make people feel very close to the people, but they still have a calm and stable temperament. This kind of temperament is unclear, but involuntarily convinces and excites many people.

Imagine if the national leader came to your side, are you excited?

Of course excited.

But the leader of the country is just the same person, and there are always people around. Why do you feel excited and excited when those people approach you, because they have a kind of inexplicable The temperament that makes people feel honored and excited to see him.

And Huang Yizhen seems to have seen this kind of temperament in this young man.

Huang Yizhen reacted in countless random thoughts, and suddenly she was surprised. She was really just looking at the handsome guy just now. She didn't get distracted to think about any problems. This young man followed Minister Zhu. No, he was the new county party committee. Secretary?

so young?

When Huang Yizhen focused on the rostrum, the leaders had already sat down. Minister Zhu sat in the middle of the rostrum, and the first person on the left of Minister Zhu was indeed the young man he had just met.

Huang Yizhen resisted the urge to scream, looking at the young man in front of her, her heart was a little chaotic.

"Comrades, I brought you together today because Minister Zhu of the Organization Department of our Municipal Party Committee came to our Anjing County to convey to us the organizational appointment of the Municipal Party Committee. Now, everyone welcomes Minister Zhu's speech." County Mayor Ding Jianmin presided over the meeting, Before He Kun took office, the county magistrate of Ding was ranked first, and it would be more correct for him to preside over the meeting.

Zhu Xueping smiled, "Comrades, after the decision of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee, Comrade He Kun was appointed as the secretary of the Anjing County Party Committee. Comrade He Kun graduated from XX University and served in XX years..."

Zhu Xueping quickly finished reading He Kun's appointment. After she announced, she looked around at the people sitting and said, "This time the municipal party committee attaches great importance to the leadership of Anjing County, so it specially assigned the original Xinyuan County's leadership. Comrade He Kun, the county magistrate, was transferred to speed up the economic development of Anjing County and strive to lift Anjing County out of poverty as soon as possible. Comrade He Kun is a very capable comrade, and the economic development of Xinyuan County is inseparable from He Kun. Comrade Kun's efforts, I believe that Comrade He Kun will be able to lead Anjing County to a new height after coming to Anjing County."

After the warm applause, Ding Jianmin said, "Next, I invite Comrade He Kun, the newly appointed Secretary of the County Party Committee, to speak. "

He Kun has been observing the Anjing County government team, and this time he was promoted to the secretary of the county party committee. Although he has experience at the grassroots level and has driven the rapid development of Xinyuan County, he also knows that the development of Xinyuan County is inseparable from the support of his aunt and the others, and more importantly, Xinyuan County It is a very basic county, and it is not difficult to get results.

But Anjing County is different. Anjing County has always been a poverty-stricken county. Some enterprises and industries in Anjing County are very backward, and the living standards of the people are quite poor. In addition, the terrain of Anjing County is mainly mountainous, surrounded by mountains. Some villagers in natural villages want to go to the county. The mountain road is very difficult, and it is quite difficult to go out of the village.

In such a situation, it is very difficult to develop Anjing County. But He Kun is not afraid of difficulties. Anjing County is a real challenge for him. As an official, as long as he truly serves the people and can truly drive the whole county to become rich, then let alone political achievements, his heart is also stable. of.

Before coming to Anjing County, He Kun talked a lot with Xiao Wen. Xiao Wen is from Anjing County and knows more about Anjing County. Although Xiao Wen is a resident of the county's urban area, he also has a certain understanding of other towns. Xiao Wen and He Kun talked a lot, but more about the living standards of the people in Anjing County. His Wen Wen has always been a very kind person. When Xiao Wen said this to himself, he casually said that he hoped that he could Drive Anjing County, so that the people in it can really eat and wear warm clothes, and truly achieve a well-off level.

Xiao Wen's words moved He Kun very much, and He Kun secretly swore in his heart that even if not for his own political achievements, for Xiao Wen, he would build his hometown.

"Comrades, first of all, I would like to thank Minister Zhu for coming to Anjing County in person. The presence of Minister Zhu fully shows that the Municipal Party Committee attaches great importance to the work of Anjing County. At the same time, I would also like to thank the trust in the organization for allowing me to come to Anjing County. When I work in Jingxian County, I will definitely work hard, use practical actions, do my job well, and never fail the trust of the municipal party committee and the organization."

He Kun's words were very low-key, not long-winded, and very formalized. The county cadres could not tell what kind of person the new county party secretary was from these words.

But He Kun is in need of such a low profile. Presiding over the entire county cannot be done in one or two days. Moreover, when he just came to a county, the highest position of the county party secretary is high enough. He Kun does not need other high profile to save face. What he has to do is to do things in a down-to-earth manner and truly do things that benefit the people and the people, and his path will naturally be broad.

The county party committee has already arranged the county party dormitory building. Although it is not Building 1, it is also a small villa-like room with three floors. Although it is not big, it is actually not bad. The original Building No. 1 was remembered by the old secretary of the former county party committee. The old secretary abdicated due to illness. Because He Kun was in a hurry to take office, it was impossible to ask the old secretary to move out, so Liang Huaye, director of the county party committee office, arranged for He Kun. small building.

Liang Huaye, director of the county party committee office, is also one of the county party committee standing committee members, but his main task is to assist the county party committee secretary to do his job well. The director of the county party committee office is usually a county party secretary, and Liang Huaye is no exception. Of course he is also an old secretary. The old secretary retired, and he retired very quickly. He did not arrange a way out for his group of people. The secretaries have become rootless.

When the old secretary fell ill and was hospitalized, there were too many rumors. Among them, the rumor that the county magistrate Ding Jianmin was promoted to the county party secretary is the most real. Many people who used to be the old secretary voted for Ding Jianmin, but there were always some who couldn't vote. For example, the old secretary's hardcore, Liang Huaye, the director of the county party committee office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.5K 13
♕︎ 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑨𝒖 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...
31.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
223K 5.3K 21
when a summer vacation trip ends up going wrong. You never see your family and friends again. "I heard foot steps again. My heart was pounding for my...
187K 2.5K 50
Yay I finally came up with something!!! Here's a couple of oneshots with the kny characters 🌸Enjoy🌸 Yuri-Chan