waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

32

336 44 1
By khadyjatt

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 32

Our actions they say speak louder than words, khadijah couldn't move an inch from the bedroom door, she do know very well she's messed up, she have try to talk but Sadiq clearly doesn't want to listen so she ended up falling  asleep by the bedroom door, the creaking of the bedroom door is what wakes her and she quickly sit upright and stand up.

"What are you doing?"sadiq ask looking at her, sure he isn't expecting her to be outside the door.

"I....Abu I'm sorry a....

"Sorry won't change anything Nanah,
Please excuse me i want to go and pray."he say and push from the door as she trail behind him whining for him to forgive her which abubakar find rather irritating and upsetting.

"Impotent ."he grumble once he reach the end of the staircase,he honestly cannot even look into nanah's face, he do understand her frustration but at thesame time he can't help but feel really upset by the way she's treating,
Nanah just have this problem of not been nice to people and not been there for people when they needed her the most and that is something he hate about her.

He grab the prayer mat by the parlour door and exit the house shutting the door with a loud bang.

Nanah's POV

I have been sitting here for about an hour or so, Abu didn't come back from the mosque since he left, I'm worried and at thesame time scared, I don't even know how I'm going to convince him that whatever i said earlier i didn't mean it, I sigh and pace around the parlour glancing at the wall clock once in while,
Just like that the parlour door open and he walk in.

"Welcome back."I say and he just glance at me without a word.

He head for the staircase and i quietly follow him behind, the last thing i want is my marriage to crumble because of Abu medical issues,
Had I known i should have try and talk calmly, we both enter the bedroom and he head for the closet.

"Abu......"I call and he glance at me grabbing the black suitcase.

"I'm going to travel."he say with a sigh.
"Beside is not like me staying here will do you any benefit, I'm impotent anyway if you want i can give you your divorce so you can go be with someone that isn't impotent."he say and i sigh.

"Abu I'm sorry,
Wlh i didn't mean all that I've said,
I j.......

"You didn't mean it?
Nanah you've been calloused to me for a very long time,
I know i should have told you but........
You also should have trusted me,
You weren't even there Nanah,
Do you know how many times i couldn't sleep at night because of this ?
My legs they always hurt me soo badly sometimes that i feel like screaming,
I won't say i understand your frustration because i don't and your anger cannot be justify because I'm the victim here,
Do you know how many places i have to go so i can be out of this situation I'm in?
You don't because you don't even care,
But you know what I'm glad you said what you said to me today and fortunately enough I'm going to have a surgery tomorrow which might probably help my impotent self."he say the word impotent in such a sarcastic way that makes me sigh.

"Abu can i come with you?
Please i want us to go through this........

"Through what Nanah?
I have already gone through this by myself, you are just same girl i met years ago,
Attitude and old habits they say die hard, maybe you will get to prove yourself some other time but this time around, once again Nanah you've prove to be as selfish as you've always been."he say and grab few of the clothes throwing them in the suitcase.

I just stand cluelessly in the closet as he arrange his clothes it took him about 20minutes and he zip th suitcase and enter the bathroom, I waited and after a while i leave to bring him something to eat.

I make sure Abu and i try to solve our differences before he leave, I apologize and apologize until he got tired and say it's fine, he didn't tell me much about where he's going to but he told me he will be back in 5days time.

Once again I've proven myself to be an idiot with a very judgemental mind.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

5days later
Abubakar POV

I didn't tell my wife I'm in fact in thesame city and 2hours drive from home, I make sure i stay indoor in the hospital and received my necessary treatment which it successfully worked out, I'm no longer angry at Nanah, but that word impotent just upset me whenever i remember it especially the fact that it's coming from her mouth, the woman who claimed she will love me in whatever condition, as i hop into the taxi and mutter my home address i release a heavy breathe if exhaustion.

I did tell Nanah I'm coming back today i don't want what happened between us to be a problem in our marriage, the fact that she kept apologizing everyday she called doesn't help.

The 2hours drive is a quiet one me reading through the messages Nanah have sent to me for the last five days,
Once we've arrived at home i pay the bolt driver and exchange a few words with my gateman before heading to the porch, I press the doorbell and it's not even up to 3minutes the door open and my wife comes into view.

"Welcome."she say staring at me as i give her a confuse look.

"Welcome?"I say
"Is that all i get?"I say with a smile and she hug me.

Nanah is definitely one of the weirdest women i know.

"I thought you are still mad at me."she grumble before breaking the hug and i chuckle.

"I'm not,
Beside if i stay mad at you how will I. Prove to you that I'm no longer impotent."I say even do i don't want it to come out that sarcastic it did and she frown.

"Abu i say I'm sorry."she grumble collecting the suitcase and shut the door.

"Right,
I'm just kidding,
You look beautiful."I add glancing at the red gown she's wearing.

"I need a long bath and if possible a long sleep."I say as we head upstairs.

Am i looking forward to spend some intimate Moments with my wife?
Definitely yes, it's nearly a year since our wedding, i push all those thought away and try to think abiut something different but obviously they say a happy man is a horny man.

Nanah's POV

Ever since abubakar came back 2days ago he's been giving me all the whole greenlight but i find myself not comfortable,
I'm scared, really scared of getting intimate with Abu,
What if he get upset if he noticed I'm not a virgin?
Will he even know?
It's been a long time since what happened between me and sadiq?
Should i tell him?
All this weird questions keeps popping into my head and sometimes i can't help but cry out if frustration.

As always Abu and i are laying on the bed, he's half asleep with his hand wrapped around my stomach.

"Nanah."he call sleepily and i pretend as do I'm Sleeping.

He release a heavy breathe and i feel his hand fumbling around my body making me to gently push his hand away.

"Abu I'm sleepy,
We both have work tomorrow is Monday."I say in a very terrible sleepy voice and i hear him releasing a heavy tiring breathe.

"Fine,
Goodnight."he grumble and turn to the other side of the bed making me to sigh.

Ohh God help me

This is difficult than i thought it will be, that night i couldn't sleep, I know soon enough i have to let Abu get intimate with me but what his reaction will be if he found out I'm not a virgin.

"Allah ya isa sadiq"I mentally say for the million time once again even do i know I'm also to be blamed for my stupidity and low self esteem.

❤️❤️An Autan-mama books collection❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.1K 12
Copyright© 2019 All rights reserved. COMPLETED!💯 They say, "Beautiful Women don't know the right people to trust, because they never know if someone...
11.7K 1.1K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
89.6K 12.4K 61
•Highest Ranks• #1 - In Arewa_23rd August, 2021. #1 - In Fulani_17th September, 2021. #2 - In Part 1_19th October, 2021. #1 - In Pity_27th October...
223K 25.8K 64
The path of two heartbroken persons cross by a marriage arranged by their parents. They both heal their broken hearts together, showering each other...