๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

Oleh JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... Lebih Banyak

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก

1.3K 93 48
Oleh JIA74U

👑♟️👑
All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.

♟️⚜️♟️

As soon the wedding got completed, Meng Ziyi fell unconscious and was caught by her Maid Enjie in her arms. Ziyi was taken back to her chamber for rest..... And, Meng Shan & Meng Shi too left, with their entourage........

The rest of the Royal Family stayed back, mostly half hearted and disturbed with the sudden turn of events. But few were happy and enjoying everything. Some of the invited ones were jealous, some were plotting and some, well, felt nothing and simply ate and drank as much as they could.

But mostly people had mixed emotions. Everyone always had seen the well mannered, sophisticated, elegant yet gracious, courteous , a very refined lady like in everything, submissive yet witty, well educated, royal, obedient yet bold and beautiful Princess Meng Ziyi as the Empress.

And the sudden change with the heavenly beautiful but wild Empress Sean Xian, who was not only daring, but fearless as well, rude, unknown, unsophisticated, yet bold, audacious, apt and ambitious, full of attitude and unheard of till now, didn't fit well in everyone's perception. They mostly couldn't accept it.

Of course, given chance, many of them would love to bed Sean or make him their concubine. He was too attractive and alluring for them to resist....... some even wished, they had got their hands on him before the Emperor.

Many from royal families were unpleased with the Emperor's decision to make Sean his Empress, not for any other reason but jealousy. Because they either wanted Sean for themselves, or were women and Omegas who themselves would like to be in Sean's place, to be the Empress.

Either way, most were irked with both the Emperor & the new Empress. But they knew better than to show their displeasure and discontent, directly.

All in all, the rest of the evening went quite well and peacefully...with people enjoying the functions, food and drinks. They gossiped amongst each other about the new Empress, also Ziyi's reaction, her disappointments, other's views ect. They all were too excited and awaited impatiently to gossip and discuss more about the whole turn of events with each other in private. Also awaited to see what future held for this new change in it's pace. How the present affected the future of Wang Empire and Wang Yibo.

Finally the marriage events ended, with everyone retiring to their respective chambers....

♟️🩸♟️🩸🛡🩸♟️🩸♟️🩸🛡🩸♟️🩸♟️🩸🛡🩸♟️
♟️🛡♟️🛡♟️🛡♟️🛡♟️🛡🩸🛡♟️🛡♟️🛡♟️🛡♟️

It was Sean & Yibo's wedding night.... Sean had quietly retired from the celebration early, with the help of his brother in law, Empress Wang Song Jiyang, while Emperor Wang Yibo & Emperor Wang Xuan were busy discussing political & other affairs, with other kings & important people.

Empress Wang Song Jiyang helped Sean prepare himself for the wedding night, making him bath in scented oils and herbs, wear sexy lingerie & Empress Wang Song Jiyang even gave Sean ideas, teaching him some kinky stuffs, to which Sean just smiled shyly, with a flustered face.

Empress Wang Song Jiyang usually was a very reserved type and well mannered as such, but Sean was surprised when he got the glimpse of his wild side. Only his Mate, Emperor Wang Xuan, his permanent maid and his bodyguards were aware about Jiyang's this little mischievous wild side and now Sean was too. For everyone else, Empress Wang Song Jiyang was the Song Empress with etiquette.

Wang Song Jiyang had friendship with very less people, only the ones he liked.

This was also a very necessary habit in royal life. To select friends and confidant with utmost precautions in royal families and outside, cause careless friendship or random confidant could harm the royal person and his/her reputation, even his/her life and position. And this was the first and foremost lesson, every royalty was given necessarily.... Not to get involved in any unauthorized, insecure and uninvestigated random relationship with anybody... Even the guards, maids etc surrounding a royal member were chosen with utmost care and thorough investigation.

And, Wang Song Jiyang was a crowned royalty, an Empress no less. So he had to be extra careful.

So, every royal member, including Wang Song Jiyang had to be very careful while selecting friends and near ones. And Jiyang liked very fewer of a few of them.

But he loved Sean a lot, more like was highly impressed with him. Sean's daring fighting skills and smart attitude, beauty with brain, attitude with kindness and care, bold love, everything really really made Jiyang dot on him. He was a unique omega, highly different from the rest. And so, both Jiyang and Sean vowed to be sworn brothers for eternity.....

After chatting happily for some time, Wang Song Jiyang left. And Sean waited for his husband, the Emperor...who came shortly after..

One look at his waiting Bride Mate, and Yibo swore he won't let Sean leave him for the eternity.... Sean looked so tempting and appealing that Yibo felt weak at knees. He strode towards the bed and pulled his Empress in his arms.....

Sean Xian but stopped Yibo. He slowly pushed Emperor Yibo back, leaning on him and laying him on the bed..... He hovered over him, and started kissing him from the forehead...

"My Emperor, My life, My world..... Let your Mate give you the pleasure of the Heaven.... Tonight..."

Sean kissed Yibo between his thick brows, then on nose... Then he took his lips with his soft lips and nibbled on them... Yibo cupped his face, and turned the kiss into a passionate, deep but slow kiss... They savored a long seductive kiss, while Sean Xian undid Yibo's robe... Then he pulled up...and sat on Yibo's waist just above his pride... And slowly, very slowly took off his own upper garment, the sexy lingerie with his eyes, turning red..........staring intently at his Emperor....

Yibo gulped hard.. It seemed like, Sean was the one going to eat him the whole night instead of the other way. Sean took Emperor's wide palm and placed it on his (Sean's) bare chest, just on his sensitive spot, while rubbing himself on Yibo's crotch constantly....

Yibo, whose eyes had now turned flame blue, started grabbing on Sean's chest, pinching his sensitive spot... Sean Xian closed his eyes, placed his own palm over Yibo's palm on his (Sean's) chest, pressing it softly, encouraging him to clench more, pinch more.....grab more of him..... Sean placed his other palm on Yibo's chest for support and looked up towards ceiling breathing noisily, with a lustful expression on his face......... While continuing to grind on Yibo..........

Yibo was so aroused, he felt like every single blood drop in his body had targeted his erection, making it so hard, and throbbing like anything.

Painful...
Rock hard erection...

Yibo's p*nis just wanted to plunge... plunge deep into his mate... Yibo was breathing hard too...

Sean then stopped and went down, undoing Yibo's trousers, and his own too. The last garments of their body vanished from them and got settled down on ground, uncared.

And slowly Sean took little Yibo in his moist hot mouth, which had menthol sprayed in it, and Sean started sucking on little Yibo... hard.... harder... till Yibo pressed his (Yibo's) head deeper on the pillow, closing his eyes in sheer pleasure. The hotness of Sean's mouth, fused with the chillness of menthol on his rock hard pride, made Yibo frenzy....He fisted Sean Xian's hairs and started moving his hips, thrusting in Xian's mouth... fast.... faster..... till he came inside it....

Yibo was panting hard, with closed eyes.... He then opened his eyes staring at Sean Xian, who still had him inside his mouth. The cum was dripping down from the corners of Sean's lips....... Sean slowly took the hardness out of his mouth, sucking it clean and gladly swallowed the precious cum and smirked. That was it for Yibo. He pulled Sean closer harshly and sucked his lips like his life depended on it..... Sean at the same time started fondling both their erections with his palm...making Yibo hard again in minutes... Then he started to ride him.....

"AAAAaahhh....!!!"

Yibo moaned as his erection once again entered the moist, tight man v*gina of his mate..... Little Yibo again had hardened with throbbing pain........Throbbing like hell, craving for deeper thrust... It made Yibo impatient and he held Xian's waist and thrust his erection inside him in one go..... Sean Xian, took his mate's large palm and guided it to his own throbbing cock......closed his eyes and once again looked upwards towards ceiling, breathing noisily and with lewd lustful and ecstatic expression on his face while riding his mate's pride...

Hard.....
Harder....
Fast.......
Faster......
Harder...
Faster.....

All the while one by one all his enemy's images flashed in his mind, changing his facial expression to cold, cruel and revengeful.

Brutal and chilling........and the more his enemies' faces flashed in his mind, Sean rode his mate harder and faster.....

Harder... Faster...
Harder... Faster....

Until both became ecstatic and came on and inside each other..... Yibo inside Sean, while Sean in Yibo's palm..... Both panted heavily.....

Sean's facial expression instantly changed from cold, revengeful and shrewd to lustful, desiring and lewd in seconds...like a chameleon...and he looked down lustfully towards his bae's face, bending down and kissing his lover's lips, nibbling it..... And then collapsing on Yibo's broad chest, rubbing his cheek to Yibo's cheek, softly mewling, as if a wet cold kitten asking for comfort and warmth, while Yibo's male pride was still dripping inside him...but Yibo was in the mood to give more than warmth and coziness, and comfort was the last thing Yibo had in mind for Sean.

After few minutes of letting Sean rub himself on him, Yibo turned position swiftly and laid Sean on bed, hovering over him. He attacked Sean Xian's neck, nibbling it, sucking it, biting it hard... Drowning his face completely in the crook of his Mate's neck while his right palm's fingers tormented Sean's left pink bud on his chest. Yibo held Sean's waist with his left hand, and slowly started rubbing his p*nis inside Sean again....

Sean Xian embraced his Mate's shoulder and back with his both arms, caressing his (Yibo's) hair and back with his (Sean's) palms, while Yibo started taking him (Sean) again, thrusting in & out of him faster now....Yibo was moaning & panting with closed eyes, while ramming inside Sean...... But Sean Xian's eyes were open, staring intently at the ceiling, while breathing sharply and whimpering at each thrust.... With a slight smirk on his lips...

'From today, my name's Empress Wang Sean Xian..... And I vow that those to whom I bowed, to whom I apologized, will kneel down with bowed head in front of me.... From today, everyone will follow my orders, will fear me, be scared of me. Since now, Sean Xian will have only one person in life for whom he can die and can kill too, whom he will love with every cell in his body, every breath of his life, every beat of his heart and every drop of his blood.... Emperor Wang Yibo..... Rest all will be his pieces in the game of chess of his life, whom he will use, discard, abuse and reuse according to his will.....'

Sean smirked, as Yibo pleased him sexually. And his mind pleased him psychologically. Both made him achieve escastic orgasms. Sean kissed Yibo's ear and then closed his eyes taking pleasure all deep inside himself.....along with his mate Emperor Yibo...all the while caressing his back and hair softly and mewling sexily at his each thrust...

And that day he truly became....
The Magnificent Empress Of Emperor Wang Yibo.....

🖤

EMPRESS WANG SEAN XIAN

🖤👑🖤

[Here Xuanyu & Wei Ying are she wolf, so they will be refered as she....]

Since next day, Yibo started to train Sean's soul beasts.... Or rather, Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan started to train Xuanyu/ Wei Ying. Alongside, both Wang Xuan's Phoenix (combined Fire Phoenix Chengmei /Frost Phoenix Yang) & Wang Song Jiyang ' She wolf (Xingchen) accompanied them...

The four went and stood on the palace's royal chamber's terrace balcony...

"Jump... "

"What?"

"JUMP DOWN... "

Sean looked with bewildered eyes at Yibo, who smirked.

"Are you kidding me? It might be 10th floor high....!!!"

"Does it look like am kidding.... GOO!!!"

Yibo commanded the 'GOO' so loud in alpha voice, that in panic, Sean jumped...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!"

Suddenly, Xuanyu & Wei Ying both merged, taking over control, forming Yin/Yang Reddish Black Wolf, with wings.... They spread the reddish black wings, flying unsteadily...

The other three stared in awe... Soon, pure white Xingchen joined him......

"Follow me, brother..."

Xingchen's words echoed in Xuanyu/Wei Ying's mind, as Soul Beasts often talked via mind link, that is in each other's mind.... They could mindlink each other. And, innately Xunyu/Wei Ying followed behind Xingchen, who guided Sean's combined wolves smoothly on his skills.... Yibo stared unbelievably........

"They can fly????? "

"We all can...."

Xuan said with a smirk and took his combined Phoenix form Chengmei/Yang and flew towards the two, Sean & Jiyang...

"Did you forget what Mother Goddess Venus said about Sean's witch wolf and Yin She wolf merging.....!!!"

Hanguang Jun reminded.... Yibo gritted his teeth and shook his head...... Hanguang Jun sighed hard.

"Well!!!!"

"He was too engrossed staring at female Stardust, with his tongue hanging out like hungry dog, and hood raised like horny dog....."

Lan Zhan retorted sarcastically.... Yibo vowed to strangle his, this Frost Wolf some day... But alas, that wasn't possible....... He sighed...

"Damn!! That's new info... Jun /Zhan... Let's show those flyers some real power, what say!! ....GOO"

And he jumped down and changed to his combined wolf forms while falling, & landed perfectly. Then he started running really fast.... Almost like a flash.... Hanguang Jun and Lan Zhan combined formed a white wolf with one blue, and one fiery fire orange eye irises.

Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan was running and jumping really fast, when suddenly Xuanyu/Wei Ying dived down and caught him(Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan) with her paws and flew high...

"What are you doing, YuYu!!! "

[YuYu pet name for Xuan Yu, Hanguang Jun's wolf mate... and Xuanyu called her mate Hanguang Jun as JunJun]

Hanguang Jun asked his Mate calmly. They could hear each other's thought when in beast form... So they talked via thoughts/mindlink...

"JunJun!!! Ride me, ride on me JunJun, that will enhance our power.... Make yourself steady and stable on my back..balance yourself on me...."

"Mmmnnn."

HANGUANG JUN turned and clutched his Mate's throat with his paws and slowly climbed on her back.. It was easy since XUANYU/WEI YING combined were larger in size than HANGUANG JUN and LAN ZHAN... Then HANGUANG JUN tried to steady and balance himself on his Mate's back with his paws gripping Xuanyu/Wei Ying's wings, but it was hard, considering she was flying at high speed...

"Ok, I don't think am ready now, may be after practicing a couple of times, but not yet, definitely not yet..."

"Ok, but clutch my neck tight with your front paws, let's take a dive into the ocean together, Mate..."

And XUANYU/WEI YING dived flew at high speed into the blue ocean... Deep.. Deeper then flew out like a legend.. Splashing the water all around, elegantly...

CHENGMEI/YANG (WANG HAOXUAN) & XINGCHEN (WANG SONG JIYANG) watched with awe, as a huge majestic REDDISH BLACK WOLF flew out of blue water with a pure beautiful cute WHITE WOLF on it's back.... It looked aesthetic...

Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan hugged Xuanyu/Wei Ying's neck tight with the front paws and laid down on her back calmly enjoying the ride and dives... Looking at them, it was hard to say, who was ALPHA and who OMEGA....

"I love you mate, I love you JunJun..."

"I love you too, My Rosy Xuanyu.... "

Hanguang Jun hugged tighter, inhaling his Mate's Red/Black Rose pheromone deeply....

"I love you too Mate WeiWei....."

"Me too, LanLan.... "

[WeiWei as for Wei Ying, Sean's Yin She Wolf..
And LanLan For Lan Zhan, Yibo's Alpha Wolf]

LAN ZHAN & WEI YING confessed too.. It proved to be one of the most blissful memories of the couple's lifetime, after the first meet.....

"Heyyy!! Don't forget, we are here too.."

Chengmei (Wang Xuan's Phoenix) shouted...

"Go away. Don't disturb.."

Hanguang Jun growled...

"HUH!!!!! "

Chengmei/Yang(HaoXuan) pouted. Xingchen (Song Jiyang's Wolf) laughed...

"Come on, MEIMEI, don't disturb them."

[ MEIMEI as in CHENGMEI'S love/ tease name by XINGCHEN that irritated WANG HAOXUAN like heck, while XUAN called JIYANG'S wolf XINGCHEN, CHENCHEN.]

"Ok, ChenChen, first of all that name isn't cool at all.. For heaven's sake, people will think am your Omega, am not, am your husband, your alpha. ... Secondly, how can brother be so rude... !!!!"

"Awww.. My MEIMEI is angry... Do you wanna ride on me too? "

"Ok, for the last time, stop calling me MEIMEI, XINGCHEN!!! "

"NOPE..."

They both flew ahead bickering with each other and reached inside the forest. They both landed on a secluded fall (waterfall) ..... And took their original forms, running behind the fall, chasing each other.....

Both were totally wet. Haoxuan went close to Song Jiyang. And started caressing his face with his right palm.... Song Jiyang looked at his mate, with eyes lost in immense love......

❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️🤍❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤❣️❤
❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️

When I look at you, my thirst increases.
You increase my intoxication like sips of drinks every day.
May you never get separated from me...
You increase my intoxication like sips of drinks every day.

❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤❣️❤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Song Jiyang leaned forward and slowly captured his Mate's lips, nibbling on them seductively..... He then swiftly changed position and slumped Xuan's back on the rocks and started kissing him hungrily......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤍❣️🤍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
❣️🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❤❤🤍🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❣️

This slight Delight that is there,
This first Passion that is there,
My love is my craze.
Is it your love or some madness?
I have sacrificed myself on you. I erased myself by belonging to you...

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🤍❤🤍❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤❣️❤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Xuan embraced Song Jiyang's waist, pulling him closer, and gave in to his demands like a submissive Alpha ........ After kissing for about 10 minutes, both released each, with Song Jiyang caressing his Mate's face lovingly...

❣️🤍❣️❤🤍❤❣️🤍❣️❤🤍❤❣️🤍❣️❤🤍❤❣️
🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍

This slight Intoxication that is there,
This first Inebriety that is there
Your beauty has this pride.
It's the fault of my beauty.
I have sacrificed myself on you.
I erased myself, by belonging to you...

❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"You said the day, brother Bo gets his Mate and his family gets complete, we will start ours....now, I wanna start mine.. I want our baby, Xuan, I want to have our baby.. I have waited for 7 centuries.. No more.. Not a single day more... Please....."

Xuan nodded with a smile and took his love in his warm embrace, drowning in the intoxication of love....

🤍🤍🤍🤍❤❤❤❤❣️❣️❣️❣️❤❤❤🤍🤍🤍🤍
❤❤❤❤🤍🤍🤍🤍❣️❣️❣️❣️🤍🤍🤍❤❤❤❤

You seem to be special in every aspect
That you're close today,
makes me feel thirsty
You feel like some fragrant sweetness
That you're close today, makes me feel thirsty.....

In your desire, on the path to find you,
In your inebriating sight,
I have sacrificed myself for you.

❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❣️🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤🤍❤
🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️❤❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍❣️🤍

In a far away sky, two more lovers flew silently, peacefully in each other's embrace....... Then, suddenly Xuanyu/ Wei Ying landed.... But since it was her first time, she stumbled and both her and her mate Hánguāng-jūn/Lan Zhan fell, rolling on the grass hugging each other, both coming to their original human forms... Yibo immediately took over his body's control, but Xuanyu still remained in control of Sean's body..

"Are you crazy? You could have got both of us hurt.... "

Tears welled in Xuanyu's eyes, as Yibo yelled at her.....

"How dare you!!"

Hanguang Jun growled inside Yibo's mind, but the next words of a naive Xuanyu left them speechless.

"I am sorry..... But, even if I get hurt, I won't let JunJun get even a single scratch, until am breathing.... I swear.... I love him more than my life and I would rather die before letting anything happen to him..."

Xuanyu said with downcast eyes, sniffing...

And that's when Yibo realised how different Sean's soul beasts were than him..

They were as pure as Xiao Xian was once, before Yibo snatched it that night by forcing him on bed. He felt both regret and jealousy as well.

Regret, cause his Xiao Xian was as innocent once, before him and the palace politics changed him to Sean Xian. The innocence that was in Xuanyu's eyes today, he had once seen in Xiao Xian's eyes... That first night..

Before!!

And Jealousy cause, Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan got such pure and innocent lovers for themselves, who could do anything for them..... Xuanyu/Wei Ying seemed so close to Hanguang Jun/Lan Zhan, that they were far from everyone else and the world... Xuanyu/Wei Ying were life's light of Hánguāng-jūn/Lan Zhan, that shone and glowed only for them... Yibo strode forward and hugged Xuanyu tight...

"Never let anything change you, anyone snatch that innocent passion and love in you... Cause, ones gone, neither they could be retained back nor bought back..."

Xuanyu remained silent in Yibo's embrace for some time, then disappeared, as Sean took back the control of his body..... Sean caressed Yibo's back. ...

"Now what happened to you!!! Did my soul beasts hurt you!! I can't connect with them properly cause they just recently appeared inside me, but tell me did they hurt you.. I am sorry...."

But Yibo just remained in Sean's embrace and Sean could feel tear drops on his shoulder. He embraced Yibo tighter...

"Your Highness, please tell me what happened!!! I am not understanding. I feel anxious, did something wrong happen....!!!"

"No, I am just still scared after flying so high. That's why relaxing in your scent and warmth....."

Sean just nodded, despite knowing Yibo was lying... Nonetheless, he kept caressing Yibo's back, assuring him......

💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔🤍💔
💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔❣️💔

That you,
Today so Far
Where to search for and find you
That me,
Wandering becoming smoke and vanishing...

There was a pact,
that we shall meet every
Dawn....

Why the river of feelings stopped
Heart doesn't understand,
after being aware.... even

Pain accumulates in Black eyes
Sleep doesn't draw over
Just nobody loves likewise you
Doesn't love likewise you..

Void is filled in this heart
That's why so much agony
This show off lying smile and in vain assurance....

Dear poet,
So many images,
so many dreams of ours,
wiped off,
Last obtained was so little of ours....

Pain accumulates in Black eyes
Sleep doesn't draw over
Just nobody loves likewise you
Doesn't love likewise you,
And, nobody could come as close as
YOU....

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🤍❣️🤍💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️🤍💔🤍❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

"Sean, could you ever become the old Xiao Xian... That naive determined loyal warrior Omega......... "

Tears rolled down Sean's eyes, as Yibo continued....

"..... The one, that even melted the hearts of Wang Yizhou Dage and Liu Kuan Ge...... And made them give in to his determination and innocence...."

Sean remained quiet, as silent tears of pain rolled down his eyes continuously, remembering the long lost Xiao Xian. He (Xiao Xian) could never be retained back, cause he died that same night, his own mate forced him on bed......

"Did I lose that Xian totally.... Did I kill him completely!!!! The one who knew how to love wholeheartedly.... That loyalty to vow on my name and serve the clan with his life..... !!!!"

Yibo asked, and Sean had no answer, but he knew one thing... That night that bright soul of Xiao Xian had started burning and vanishing in it's own resentment ... And slowly with passing time and bitter experiences, he had completely turned to dark Ash and got scattered in the surrounding, vanishing forever... It was impossible to retain that brightness back.... Instead a dark soul, Wang Sean Xian took birth. Sean reckoned that whoever said it, said right.....

Heartbreak can kill
and resurrect back too........
But, like cracked mirror,
that resurrected soul will forever be broken,
never be same again...
Ever....

Sean heard Yibo asking again.

"Can't you bring him back!!! Can't I have him back!!!"

"You never had him in the first place, Your Highness...... Sean Xian belongs to you no doubt, but Xiao Xian never belonged to you... In spite of being his owner, you never got to know him, that's your destiny... And inspite of knowing how to love, he never got to know love... That's his destiny..... Let it be, Imperator... Don't try to dig up that which is lost in the past.... Let bygones be bygones, let dead remain in the grave....."

Sean sighed...... Both held on to each other, grieving that lost soul......

❤🟢🔴💚🔴🟢❤

In the evening, both couples returned back to the palace. One couple happy and with shining eyes... And the other, gloomy and with sad gazes..... As soon Wang Song Jiyang saw an unhappy Sean, he strode to him...

"Brother, what happened!!!"

Sean shook his head, smiling sadly and went off. Xuan turned to Yibo with raised eyebrows... Yibo forced smiled...

"He's just tired, and so am I... We will meet tomorrow... I will retire for the night today...!!!!"

And they both left, leaving a confused alpha brother and an empathetic Omega brother in law behind.... Tears rolled down Song Jiyang's eyes....

"Let's go, honey. Sometimes, it's better to leave some souls to burn to strengthen their relationship. Cause, even gold has to go through fire to be stronger & brighter... "

Xuan nodded and both retired to their own bedroom.....

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔

Both Sean & Yibo retired to their chamber silently and lay down quietly on the bed, staring towards the opposite directions.... Lost in their own thoughts....

Sleeping on that bed always made Yibo feel a tug of war between his pride & guilt filled conscience.... That night, his guilty conscience wished he hadn't let his mindless ego lead Sean to disaster, but his prideful conscience pushed that otherwise he wouldn't meet and recognise his Fated Mate... And, both drove him crazy...

Unable to bear the inner conflict anymore, Yibo turned towards Sean and back hugged him....

"I am sorry...."

"I know and it's ok... Trust me... Just please forget the past, cause it will bring nothing but torment for both of us... And always remember, whatever happens whenever, cause we don't know what the future holds, so whatever happens in future, now and always, I will love you only... Everyone else will be just temporary, but my love for you is and will be permanent, irrespective of everything... Anything. Will you remember, always!!! "

Yibo hummed and nodded with his head pressed at Sean's back, inhaling him deeply, trying to find peace in his warmth... Like a lost, dejected baby in his mother's warmth. Sean inhaled and exhaled deeply, smiled and turned back towards his miserable Mate. And took him in his warm embrace....

"Sleep and dream beautiful...."

Yibo's hug tightened and he nodded, hiding his face in Sean's chest. Sean kept caressing him until he could hear soft snores. Then he drifted off too, in his own wonder world....

I fell in your love, in such a way...
Old world became new.

What happened? I wonder.....
When I halted my breathe
When I exhaled it out....
Every pain of mine got revealed
What happened....?
I wonder In your love...

From my eyes, brim evenings of Royal Harem....
And on my lips are mornings of Royal Castle Yard from hair,
Rains water of Royal Chambers.....
I have wandered from shore to shore,
in such a way, that I lost my own address.......
What happened....!!
In your love....

Can't live covertly,
In your put up Veil...
Can't erase myself covertly,
In your put Veil.....

You come to my heart's doorstep secretly,
with wounded heart and barren heartbeat.....

When I applied turmeric medicine
to mend your wounds (which cures, but burns too)
Every wound of mine turned green
(became fresh again)
What happened...!!!
In your love. . ...

🤍💔🤍❤🤍💔🤍❤🤍💔🤍❤🤍💔🤍❤🤍💔🤍
❤🤍🤍💔🤍🤍❤🤍🤍💔🤍🤍❤🤍🤍💔🤍🤍❤

This is my last update this month, since I am going on a tour. Don't miss me much. I will be back in no time. Love ya all.

On the second note, many people are trying to steal my stories. Copy pasting it. One writer stole my last two chapters, the fight between Yibo and Sean Xian, copy pasted it on her story. On asking her, she said she got motivated from Jodha Akbar. I didn't know Jodha Akbar had exact word by word scene dialogues and storyline on it. I was amazed. Her readers were naive and they didn't have any idea that it was mine. They thought someone reported her story. Luckily the blog owner Yizhanwanxianfanfic knows me and helped me a lot. If any of you ever come across such people who stole my story please inform me. Thank you❤.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
38.5K 1.3K 35
โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ( COMPLETED ) โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŒ๐šž๐š™๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...
525K 34.9K 61
๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๏ฟฝ...
12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...