Mieczyslaw Mikaelson (HELP WA...

By sterek4ever721

Stiles Stilinski didn't want anybody in Beacon Hills to know his secret. Because Stiles' name isn't actually... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Something new)
Chapter 2 (The Mikaelsons)
Chapter 3(Secrets)
Chapter 4(Kol)
Chapter 5 (Tears)
Chapter 6 (The Little Things)
Chapter 7 (Pack Meetings And Other Torment)
Chapter 8 (Immaturity)
Chapter 9 (Tales Of Huskies and Screams)
Chapter 10 Pt. 1(Where is he?)
Chapter 10 Pt. 2(Games To Be Played)
tiny, short hiatus
Chapter 11(All the world's a stage...)
Chapter 12(Memories)
New Story (I promise I will finish this one)

IMPORTANT (not a discontinuation)

715 10 2
By sterek4ever721

Hey guys.

So things have been rough lately.

I hadn't meant to go on a hiatus, but about a month into the unintentional hiatus, my dad died. My family knew it has been a long time coming: he hadn't been able to eat solid food in the month beforehand.

He wasn't a good person and constantly talked about how he was going to die before making it to 50 (he died at 47) and was addicted to drugs and alcohol. Despite that, he was my dad, and it really hit me, my brother, and my mom hard.

Writing is one of my favorite things and it felt wrong to do that when my dad wasn't there to encourage me, hence the hiatus.

But, back to the point, I've taken a long time to grieve, and I don't truly think I'll ever be done, but I've decided that I'm going to start writing again. So, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will continue this story, and the next chapter will be out soon :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 33.2K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...