Lucky Sweetheart (Version 2)

By Missfanfic16

Emma is Charlie's aunt who loves Chocolate just like her nephew. When Willy Wonka let 5 kids come to his fact... More

About Version 2
OC INFO
Additional Characters
I: Where The Story Begins...
II: Father's Stories
III: Interesting News From Willy Wonka
IV: Charlie's Birthday
(SC🎵) V: Cheer Up Charlie
VI: Third and Fourth Golden Ticket
VII: The Fifth Golden Ticket
VIII: Welcome To The Factory
IX: The Chocolate Room
X: The Purple Candy Boat Ride
XI: The Inventing Room
XIII: The Glass Elevator
XIV: The Television Room
XV: Up and Out
XVI: Heartbroken But Got Better
XVII: Reunited Again
XVIII: Meeting Wilbur Wonka
XIX: Everyone's Happy Ending

XII: The Nut Room

1K 17 8
By Missfanfic16

(Incase you forget)

"Without the boat, we'll have to move double time just to keep on schedule." Willy told everyone as they walked down a red and white hallway. "There's far too much to see."

Emma walked beside Willy Wonka with her right arm in Willy's left arm.

"Mr Wonka?" Charlie piped up.

"Yeah?" Willy Wonka looked to Charlie.

"Why did you decide to let people in?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Well, so they could see the factory of course." Willy stated. It was a simple answer, but it seemed that there was more behind it.

Charlie inquired further. "But why now? And why only five?"

Mike pushed past Charlie and asked greedily, "What's the special prize, and who gets it?"

"The best kind of prize is a sur-prize!" Willy answered Mike and then laughed.

Veruca pushed past Mike. "Will Violet always be a blueberry?" The little spoiled brat asked. She seemed all to happy about the fact that Violet became a blueberry, and now she was out of the way.

"No. Maybe. I don't know." Willy answered her. "But that's what you get from chewing gum all day. It's just disgusting."

"If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?" Mike questioned.

"Once again, you really shouldn't mumble 'cause it's really starting to bum me out." Willy retorted.

Charlie asked yet another question. "Can you remember the first candy you ever ate?"

Willy came to a stop. He mumbled out "No", before he gazed off, growing distant again. He was like that for a moment, before Emma placed a hand on his arm and snapped him out of it. "I'm sorry, I was having a flashback." He said dreamily.

"I see." Rupert said, eyeing Willy cautiously, pulling Veruca closer to him.

"These flashbacks happen often?" Norman Teavee asked, also eyeing Willy cautiously.

An off smile appeared on Willy's face. "Increasingly.... today." He continued walking and everyone else followed him. He brought them to a room named Nut Sorting Room.

"Ah, this is a room I know all about." Rupert Salt remarked. "For you see, Mr Wonka, I myself am in the nut sorting business." He gave Willy one of his business cards, but without sparing even a glance at it, Willy threw it over his shoulder. Emma laughed in amusement at this. "Are you using the Havermax Four Thousand to do your sorting?" Rupert asked, oblivious to the fact that Willy tossed away his business card.

"No." Willy said to Rupert Salt. He laughed. "You're really weird." Willy opened up the room, allowing everyone inside.

The room was bright white, and beyond the railing everyone was standing behind, was a white floor with blue swirls on it with a hole on the middle of it. Large glass containers containing nuts were suspended in the air. Tubes were attached to the containers which dropped the nuts into stations. But the most amusing part about the room was the fact that there were about a hundred squirrels, each sat on their own stool. It would seem that the squirrels sorted the nuts.

"Squirrels!" Veruca chirped happily and wide eyed.

"Yeah. Squirrels." Willy nodded. "These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of the shells."

"That's very clever." Emma said with a smile and Willy smiled faced to her.
Rupert Salt, however, seemed to have a different opinion on the matter. "You use squirrels? Why not use Oompa-Loompas?"

"Because, only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every time." Willy explained. "You see how they tap each one with their knuckles to make sure it's not bad?" One of the squirrels tapped the nut on the edge of the feeder, and held it up to its ear. "Oh, look!" Willy pointed to that squirrel. "I think that one's got a bad nut." The squirrel threw the nut behind itself. It tumbled down the swirly floor until it disappeared into the hole.

"They're adorable." Emma said mumbling with an adored look, Willy heard her and smiled at her.

Veruca looked up at her father. "Daddy, I want a squirrel!" She demanded. "Get me one of those squirrels. I want one."

Emma whispered in Charlie's ear. "I don't think this is going to end well." He nodded in agreement.

"Veruca, dear, you have many marvellous pets." Mr Salt definitely did not what to deal with this right now.

"All I've got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six rabbits and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a silly old hamster!" Veruca listed off. Wow, even with as many pets as she has, she's still not satisfied. Emma wondered what it took with this girl and how her parents ever put up with her. "I want a squirrel!" Veruca stomped her foot.

"All right, pet." Mr Salt gave in to his daughter's demands. "Daddy will get you a squirrel just as soon as he possibly can." Emma groaned and rolled her head back. Willy was watching the two Salts with a blank expression.

"But I don't want any old squirrel." Emma pinched the bridge of her nose. She didn't like where Veruca was going with this. "I want a trained squirrel."

Mr Salt sighed. "Very well." He looked at Willy. Willy looked back at Mr Salt, a fake smile on his face, knowing the question that was going to come out of Mr Salt's mouth. "Mr Wonka, how much do you want for one of these squirrels? Name your price." Veruca also looked up at Willy. A big smile was on her face, thinking that if she acted cute, that she'd get her way.

"Oh, they're not for sale." Willy denied them. "She can't have one."

Veruca's smile dropped. She turned to her father, absolutely fuming. "Daddy!" She threatened, as if that was going to change anything.

Rupert Salt just stared at his daughter, at a loss of words. "I'm sorry, darling." It wasn't Mr Salt who said it. It was Willy doing a perfect imitation of Rupert Salt's voice. "Mr Wonka's being unreasonable."

Veruca glared at Willy again before she turned it to her father. "If you won't get me a squirrel, I'll get one myself!" She decided. She slipped through the gate and descended into the squirrel's work area.

"Veruca!" Rupert Salt warned.

"Little girl?" Willy tried to call to Veruca. She ignored both of them.

"Veruca, come back here at once!" Rupert Salt called to her again, his voice a little more strict. "Veruca!"

Veruca looked around until she had her eyes set on the perfect squirrel. She started approaching it. All the squirrels stopped their work, and stared at the girl. "Little girl?" Willy tried warning her. "Don't touch that squirrel's nuts. It'll make him crazy!"

Again, Veruca ignored him. She marched up to her chosen squirrel. She and the squirrel looked each other straight in the eye. An evil grin came across Veruca's face and she reached out to the squirrel. "I'll have you!"

Before she could grab the squirrel, all the other squirrels jumped off their stools. They all ran to Veruca.

Everyone was startled especially Mike, Emma and Rupert was growing terrified. Emma even held Willy's left arm. Willy looked at her and her let go of Willy's arm. Rupert shook the gate, trying to get it to open.

"Veruca!" Willy took out his ring of many keys. "Veruca! Veruca!" Mr Salt was still calling out to her. By now, all the squirrels had jumped onto Veruca. They had knocked her down to the ground. Rupert desperately shaked the gate again.

Willy looked through his many keys. "Let's find the key." He tried the first one. "Not that one."

"Daddy!" Veruca called out desperately to her father.

"Veruca!" He called back.

Willy tried another key. "No!" Emma took note of the amused smile on Willy's face. It was like he was deliberately taking his time with the keys. That was making Emma every nerve in her to not step in to help the girl. The squirrels started pinning down Veruca. Willy tried yet another key. "There it is.... there it isn't."

"Daddy, I want them to stop!" Veruca pleaded. One of the squirrels hopped onto her stomach. Veruca raised her head to look at it. The squirrel began touching her face. It tapped on her forehead and then listened to it.

"W-W-What are they doing to her?" Emma asked, severely concerned about Veruca since she was kinda starting to like her until she tried to commit theft and she squeezed her nephew's shoulders, anxious.

"They're testing to see if she's a bad nut." Willy answered. The squirrel squeaked. "Oh my goodness, she is a bad nut after all."

"Veruca!" Mr Salt shouted in horror when the squirrels started carrying Veruca to the hole.

"Daddy!" Veruca yelled for help.

"Where are they taking her?" Mr Salt asked, his eyes still on Veruca.

"Where all the other bad nuts go. To the garbage chute." Willy answered.

"Where does the chute go?" Rupert Salt asked, scared.

"To the incinerator." Willy said it so lightly, but there was a rather dark meaning behind his words. "But don't worry, we only light it on Tuesdays!"

"Today is Tuesday." Mike pointed out.

Willy shot Mike a glance. "Well, there's always the chance they decided not to light it today!" The squirrels had accomplished their goal and threw Veruca down the chute.

Emma shut her eyes and slightly hid behind Charlie. Willy turned to Rupert to try and explain. "Now, she may be stuck in the chute just below the top. If that's the case, all you have to do is just reach in and pull her out. Okay?"

Willy had the correct key in the lock. He turned it and then pulled the gate opened. He stepped aside so Mr Salt could get by. Rupert began descending the stairs, and Willy closed the gate. That's when the Oompa-Loompas came out in yellow rubber suits and sang another song.

🎶Veruca Salt, the little brute Has just gone down the garbage chute And she will meet, as she descends A rather different set of friends

A rather different set of friends A rather different set of friends

A fish head, for example, cut This morning from a halibut An oyster from an oyster stew A steak that no one else would chew

And lots of other things as well Each with its rather horrid smell Horrid smell

These are Veruca 's new found friends That she will meet as she descends These are Veruca 's new found friends

Mr. Salt begins to get down the ladder not noticing Willy's dark look.

Who went and spoiled her, who indeed? Who pandered to her every need?

Who turned her into such a brat? Who are the culprits? Who did that?

Rupert stood in front of the hole where the bad nuts go, where his daughter went.

The guilty ones, now this is sad Are dear old Mum and loving Dad🎶

The song ended with a squirrel pushing Mr. Salt down the chute which he screamed and Willy laughed a little when Rupert fell in. Emma gasped still shocked and exclaims looking at Willy. "How dare you!" That didn't stop her amused grin, however.

An Oompa-Loompa tugged on Willy's coat. Willy squatted down and let the Oompa-Loompa talk in his ear. "Oh, really?" A smile appeared on Willy's face. "Oh, good!" He stood back up and informed the others. "I've just been informed that the incinerator broken. So there should be about three weeks of rotten garbage to break their fall!"

"Oh, well that's good news." Norman replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah," Willy said, his eyes trailing over to Emma. "Well, let's keep on trucking." He held out his arm to her, offering her to take it.

She denied his offer and smacked his arm with a small smirk and held his hand. "You're a devil man." Emma says a bit aggressive. And, with that, everyone left the Nut Sorting Room.

But Willy held her back. "I didn't anger you or anything, right?" He asked.

"No, it was just how you took your time with the squirrels attacking Veruca. You're a devious man, Willy Wonka." Emma said with a small smirk.

Willy fakely chuckled. "Could you close your eyes again?" He asked and Emma closed her eyes again.

Then she could feel Willy's body very close to her. She felt something soft brush against her neck. Felt like lips brush against her neck and a small peck on her collarbone. Emma felt chills on her body and she like the kiss on her neck and they finally left the area of the nut room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍫 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Question: What is your favorite animal?

Mine is a wolf

Words: 2, 150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 14.1K 61
Amandah is the adopted older sister of Charlie Bucket. She works at the local convenient store, usually at the candy counter. She admires Mr. Wonka a...
51.5K 861 14
[OC insert] Charlie is an ordinary boy who lives with his family. But when he had found the last golden ticket, Grandpa Joe decline but Instead gave...
78.2K 1.5K 14
Charlie and Lilith bucket were the best of friends, after all they were each others only friends. The buckets lived in poverty and couldn't afford th...
118K 2.6K 15
You are (y/n) Bucket, a sister to your brother Charlie. You love your family but are poor, so you got a job at a shop then on TV you saw that Willy W...