My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 96.

396 27 5
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

The next morning Uncle Ben and Aunt Sofia came to visit so they could drop the children off. I don't know how Elijah convinced them that the kids would be safe with us, but I am glad they agreed to let us take care of our children.

"I know you both didn't see your babies for days but what's the plan? You know you can't take of kids that are a year and a half while fighting criminals so what is the plan?" Aunt Sofia asked.

"Mom, we will take care of them. I promise. So just relax and focus on your last born, Seth." Elijah said. "Red and Ryker are ours, you know we would never let anything happen to them."

"I took the bounty off Annette, but she still has the one her family enemy put on her head." Uncle Ben said. I can't believe he figured out how to remove the bounty of my head. I just hope he didn't accidentally make a mistake that will tell everyone that the Carson family and I care about each other a lot. 

"How?" Eli asked.

"It's not important. You just focus on taking care of the kids." Uncle Ben said. "Anyway, we need to get going."

"You sure you don't want anything to drink?" I asked and they both shook their heads. "Okay then, I'll walk you out."

"Bye Mom, bye Dad." Elijah hugged them both.

I walked Uncle Ben and Aunt Sofia out so I could talk to them without Elijah. 

"Please take care of yourself, Elijah, and the kids." Aunt Sofia kissed me on the forehead. "You are still my girl Annette, no matter what happens."

"Thank you, Aunt. I love you." I said and she smiled.

"You know I love you too." Aunt Sofia said. 

"When you are done telling Annette how much you love her, you can find me in the car." Uncle Ben said and Aunt Sofia rolled her eyes.

"Please wait." I stopped him. "I want to tell you both something." I hope they take this well. "Umm, please don't tell my mom because she doesn't know."

"Tell her what?" Uncle Ben asked.

"I'm getting married, soon." I faked a smile. "I just wanted to tell you that before anyone else does."

"Who are you marrying?" Aunt Sofia asked.

"Your mother doesn't know?" Uncle Ben asked.

"She doesn't---."

"Don't answer that." Aunt Sofia interrupted me. "Answer my question. Who are you getting married to?" 

"Why does that matter?" Uncle Ben asked before I could tell her who I'd be getting married to. 

"It might affect her relationship with Elijah." Aunt Sofia said. "Now Anne, who are you getting married to?"

"His name is Romeo, he is really nice." I told them. 

"And Elijah knows?" Uncle Ben asked and I nodded my head. "But your mom doesn't. That is very weird." He shook his head. "Your grandpa wants you to marry Romeo that's why your mom doesn't know, right?" 

"It's none of our business Benjamin." Aunt Sofia said. "Annette, please tell your mom because it's time you stopped doing whatever your grandpa wants you to do and put yourself first." She patted me on the cheek. "I really love you my child but the decisions you make sometimes make me want to question if you are still the same Annette I saw grow up."

"Yeah." I didn't know what else to say because everything I always do is to protect them. I always put them first but everyone thinks I am irresponsible and heartless. "I have good news." I quickly added. "Elijah forgave me."

"That's great," Aunt Sofia kissed me. "Anyway, we have to go now. Bye."

I greeted them back and then went back inside the house. Elijah was in the sitting room giving milk to Red and Ryker so I just helped him.

"I have to go somewhere tonight." Elijah said breaking the silence. "I will only be gone for two hours. I'll try and make it an hour so please be safe." 

"Why can't you do it now instead of tonight?" I asked.

"I am not asking for your permission or anything. I am just telling you so if you hear someone come in at two in the morning, you are not alarmed because that will be me." He said. "Now don't think we are something to each other just because I told you I will be gone for an hour or two tonight."

"Okay." I said. "Where are you going that time of the night?" 

"I don't think you heard anything I said Annette Kingston." He said getting up so I got up too.

"It's Hendricks. Annette Hendricks." I corrected him because he was giving me my mother's maiden name and not my dad's last name. 

"Oh please." Elijah said. "We both know you only take orders from your grandpa and you consider yourself his heiress instead of your father's heiress."

"I don't." I told him. "I am my father's daughter, always was and always will be but that doesn't mean I am not my grandpa's girl too. I respect and love them both, in fact, everyone knows I love my dad more."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Elijah said with a smirk. 

"I don't want to say something I will regret later on." 

"You always run away from your problems. That's how you solve it, right?" He asked and I laughed.

"At least I don't go around looking for a fight just because I am hurt. Elijah at least I can control myself, unlike you. You have anger issu---." He grabbed me. "Let me go!"

"What the fuck do you know?" Elijah asked. 

"Nothing, now let me go." I said.

"Have you been stalking me?" He asked and I ignored him, trying to take his hands off me. "I am not going to repeat myself, Annette."

"I know you used to fight for a guy when I was dead." I said. "You take your anger out on people and that man who represents you takes the money you win. I know you only agree to fight because it helps you calm down."

"How do you know I fight?"

"I met your manager, the guy you fight for, a while ago." He started hurting me. "Elijah you are hurting me." He was putting pressure on my wound, unknowingly.

"Sorry." He let me go. "You followed me, didn't you?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Who else knows? Annette, did you tell my father?" 

"No I didn't tell your father but Oliver knows. Elijah we only followed you cause we were concerned. You used to sneak out at night and come back with bruises." I said. "We only followed you because we care and love you."

"No!" He shook his head. "You followed me because you think I will end up in the wrong group."

"That's not true." 

"Annette, just because I was never really part of this mafia or any of these illegal things doesn't mean I don't know anything. I can take care of myself and I know who is bad for me and who is good for me unlike you! So from now onwards, stay away from the people I interact with whether you think they are bad or good."

"Elijah your parents don't want you getting involved in that world. You are not like Adrian, he will take over. Your father left that world and he made sure you never get involved so stop acting tough and stay in your lane or else you will end up befriending the wrong people and getting caught in the middle." I told him.

"It's funny how someone like you wants to give me the talk." He chuckled. "You should take your own advice and stay in your lane."

"You really think the guy who managers you is good for you?" I shook my head. "That man is just making money out of you. If you die in the fights, he would only shed a tear for losing his bread."

"At least he doesn't fake loving me." Elijah replied. "That man is very honest, something you not." He tried to go upstairs but I stopped him. 

"You still going to go fight tonight?" I asked, holding his arm.

"You think just because we talked I will change my mind." He smiled. "You are crazy!" 

"Please. I don't want you to die Eli." I said.

"I don't care about what you want." He replied. "So take your hand off me."

"The kids can't lose both their parents so please end your contract with that man. Don't ever fight, please." I begged and he hugged me. 

"No one is dying so don't say they can't lose both of us cause they will never lose us." Elijah whispered. 

"Eli, our families both have enemies and there are a lot of people who want me dead right now so we have to be realisti---."

"You won't die, okay." He snapped. "I mean it! No one will kill you for as long as I am here." He said. "So please don't ever talk about dying."

"Okay but--." The doorbell rang.

"I'll get the door." Elijah went to the front door and I went to Red and Ryker who were still playing with their toys.

I heard the door slammed so I ran to the front door.

"Who was it?" I asked as the person rang the doorbell again and Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Satan." Elijah replied. 

"Eli, is it someone from my family?" I asked because Elijah loves disrespecting my mom's side of the family. 

"It's the devil and I don't want a devil in my house." He said.

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
95.6K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
512K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
2.5M 93.7K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...