Sweet and Sour

By thesunflowerisbliss

To love him is to burn in the heaps of Hell ... More

Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik
Anupriya
Advik

Advik

51 5 0
By thesunflowerisbliss

Its been days , there is a strange feeling I am  getting whenever i am around her , her sudden 

stares and blushing whenever I catch her staring at me . my heartbeat synchronizes whenvever our eyes met but i hated it and i hate every stare of her . of course we are "just friends but this entangling feeling is just another abyss i would never go into no matter how hard i try i have been prey to it a number of times and the number of times made me feel numb but not this time , in my second year of IIT bombay , i had caught the thrown of first position in ever semester but  I  don't live in my home because not every person on this earth have sunsets when their dad came back from work , my Mother Nishtha Bansal was a victim of domestic abuse right after her four months of marriage and when I was seven my sister saw this world for the first time . my mom completed her graduation in the field of bachelor of technology and wanted to pursue a job but her dreams were crushed by her family and she was married to the most terrible man on the earth .  I thought things will change but it was all same one day my mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen and my dad was drunk he always finds a way to hit her but sometimes i have seen the desperation n his eyes to kill her either by choking her directly or by the sharpest weapon . but on that day , the day of my birthday changed everything , she was in the kitchen , he stepped in and took out all the anger on her just because she dropped the spoon , it created some sort of voice and it irritated the hell out of him , not only he hurted her but she had a near death experience , he attempted to hurt her with knife but my mother hitted him with Roller pin , the bleeding from his head was unstoppable and he died on spot , she was there falling on her knees crying because she just escaped  the Lucifer's fall , on my birthday either at that moment she could be the happiest person or just a murder in the eyes of Devil . 

Police cuffed her hands and took her to the police station , obviously she had the neighbours back and after the nights of investigation , the man died was to put on the charge of domestic violence and prisoned behind the bars . My sister was just a year old and God has blessed her in a certain way that she didn't see what we saw , I was a child but it broke every inch of me in every way possible and i hate that every man on this earth who disrespected women , I wish the prince of hell impale the hell out of him , all his fellows drinks his blood and his screams becomes the music to their souls   , every inch of his flesh must be rotten with the flames of hell and he must be thrown like a ball in the buring lava .after that i never celebrated my birthday , for me it was the worst day and i don't want to remember it any way possible .  I just want to become a millionaire . 

After the incident we shifted the apartment in ulhasnagar as the walls of this apartment haunted her and she wanted to leave all this behind . the devil died mom . In my eyes she was my only hope and i want to ambitious like her before her marriage she was offered to pursue a job by a Korean Company in seoul but because of her marriage she had to give up .  she searched , applied for more than twenty companies and finally she was lucky enough to get a thirty six LPA in Bharat Food&Inc. its been eleven years but the past in still holding onto me but i saw a hope in Nishika , beautiful person , i wanted her to be my first and last but she turned out to be witch escaped from hell with a  face of angel .

"congratulations Advik the hope died with the love ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.1K 13
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
8.9K 509 9
His attention was unnerving. His love was intense. His obsession was brutal.
12 0 8
Love is a strange thing, it can bring people together, tear them apart... But it can also be dangerous, people do strange things for love... This is...
472 128 26
I made a promise, a commitment, a vow, and an oath that I'd never fall into the brutality they call love ever again, as it is something not to be toy...