My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Promise

11.4K 523 64
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on Wattpad by itsyourblackrose. 

Chapter 38

Reaching home they made Juhi lay in the guest room and then moved toward their room.

"Neil "Avni called Neil , worriedly move near him and made him sit on the bed.

"What...what happened??"Neil who was removing his blazer suddenly got starled with her sudden move and asked while sitting on the bed.

"Remove your shirt" Avni said staring around the room searching for something.

"Okay."

"Wait....what??"He asked shockingly that the girl who till now never even touched him, is asking him to remove his shirt.

"What...what I said na remove it" She said turning toward him.

Oh god what had happened to her suddenly.

Neil you have lost your respect today.

"Neil" he came out from  his thoughts listening her calling him.

"Huh!!" He asked

"Neil please remove it I need to clean the wounds" Avni said worriedly staring at his back which had blood stain.

"Oh...okay" He said little bit embarrass and remove it.

"Now please lay on your stomach so I can clean it perfectly."She said slightly touching his wound with her finger making him feel unknown sensation.

"O..okay" Saying this he lay on his stomach keeping his right cheek on pillow.

Wincing at his wounds she started to clean it and then started to blow on it when he hissed a little. 

Neil who felt her hot blow on his back  clutched the pillow placed near his head hardly, gulping down the lump form in his throat, his hormones were getting high making it hard for him control himself. Closing his eyes he started to take deep breath to calm down himself.

While Avni unaware of his condition keep blowing and cleaning his wound with cotton while tears started to make their way from her eyes seeing his deep wounds and a fell on him but she immediately cleaned it. Its just because of me ,if I haven't asked him to help Juhi then nothing of these happened.

Feeling something wet on his back Neil immediately turned and saw crying while cleaning his back.

"Avni...Avni..what happened why are crying baby" he asked immediately sitting and cupping her both cheek making her cry more.

"Avni...Avni please calm down why are you crying ,tell me" He asked worriedly hiding her in his embrace.

"I am sorry" She said while sobbing hugging more tightly making him feel different sensation running through his veins.

"Why are saying sorry Avu" He asked her worriedly once she calmed a little.

"Because of me you got hurt" She whispered slowly.

"What?? Who said that??" He asked removing her from his embrace and cupping her both cheek.

"Who said this to you Avni tell me, how did you got this idea??" He asked angrily

"No...no...one. I thought" She said lowering her lashes while tears kept poring down her eyes

"Never...I repeated never ever think like that Avni. Nothing happened because of you" Neil said sternly, staring her making her nod .

"I need to use restroom" Saying this she immediately ran away leaving him alone staring her retreating form.

Till how much time you will hide away from me Avni.

One day you have remove your façade from me. Avni.

I will make sure of that.

"What was the need of yours to cry in front of him Avni" She mumbled throwing water on her face staring herself in the mirror.

Now what he must be thinking?

Avni control yourself ,you cant be weak.

Coming out of the washroom after changing, Avni who saw him sleeping peacefully smiled then left toward the balcony taking her books.
.
.
.
Next morning Avni was  arranging  breakfast on the table while talking with Shweta when Juhi came down.

"Who is she Avni??" Shweta asked staring at  Juhi who came down.

"Oh her,  she is juhi Neil's client daughter and Juhi she is Neil's mother" Avni said introducing them.

"Hello Aunt" Juhi said smiling at Shweta

"Hello" Shweta replied

"But what she's doing here" Shweta slowly asked Avni confusingly.

"Umm..ma actually she was not well yesterday so I thought to help her. I hope you don't have any problem"Avni  whispered back

"Naah putter you did good." Shweta said smiling at her.

"Juhi here have a juice your head must be paining" Avni said forwarding Juhi the glass.

"Thank you" Juhi said taking it from her while Shweta left to her room as Prakash called her but not before asking Juhi to stay for breakfast.

"You shouldnt be drinking this much. It will affect your health."Avni said softly.

"Who are you to say that??Just because you helped me last night it doesn't mean that you can lecture me. Its my health my body I can do whatever I want" Juhi said little rudely making Avni look down when they heard someone.

"Juhi is this way to talk to her??" Neil said coming near them.

"She is just it for your benefit and also you should be saying sorry and thank you to her for hurting her and for saving you." Neil said making her look away while Avni tried to stop him.

"Neil its okay maybe I must have said something wrong to her." Avni said trying to convince him but then shut her mouth seeing him glaring her.

"Come children lets have your breakfast." Shweta who came down with Prakash said staring them all standing together.

"Come" Saying this Neil held Avni's hand and moved toward the dinning table.

Juhi who saw his retreating form wiped alone tear fell from her eyes.

Having breakfast with them Juhi immediately left from there saying bye but not before glancing at Neil which was noticed by Avni who have many times noticed her glancing at him during breakfast.

"What was the need to do that Neil" Avni said once they reach their room.

"What did I do" He asked confusingly turning toward her.

"Juhi ,what was the need to talk that to her like that Neil. She must have been hurt"Avni said

"And what you Avni? How dare she talk to you like that." He said making her look down

"Avni why didnt you stop her?? That day too with Riya also you did this only? Why you always just listen to others harsh wording. Avni when will you learn to fight for yourself? " He asked her angrily.

"Neil we don't need to fight or argue with everyone when we can handle it with silence. Neil anger cant do the things which love can. "Avni said softly making him glare her .

"You know what I didn't understand a thing you said nor I wanna understand" He said moving away but then stopped feeling her holding his sleeve.

"What?" he asked turning his head toward her.

"Are you angry with me??" Avni asked making him sit on the bed.

"Why would I be?" He said looking away from her making her smile at him.

"So you are not angry with me hmm?" Avni asked raising her eye brows.

"Little bit" he said turning his head away controlling his smile.

"Hmm so you are angry then how can I convince you?" Avni asked making him look her.

"By giving me a promise" He said

"What promise do you need?" Avni asked surprisingly

"I want you to promise me that you will never hide anything from me and will always fight for yourself whenever its needed. You are not their servant Avni to them all you are not the Avni Mehta who was weak but you are my wife Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna who knows to fight for herself. So promise me that Avni" He spoke staring her deeply making her nervous.

How can I promise you this Neil. When I hided such a big thing from you.

"Ne...Neil..I"she started but stopped by him.

"Shh...."Neil who saw her hesitant put her finger on her lips stopping her.

"You dont need to give me the promise now but I want it from you whenever you are comfortable. But remember I want it soon I am not patient person..hmm" he said caressing her lower lips with his thumb and then started bending forward making her breath hitched and she closed her eyes.

Neil who saw her closing her eyes smiled and slowly kissed her both cheek while rubbing his cheek with her and then moved near her ear.

"Breathe" he whispered near her ears inhaling her.

Avni who was clutching her shrug heard him and slowly released her breath which she herself didn't know she was holding.

Maybe its the time. I should tell him.

"Neil can I...umm...I need to tell you some thing" She said breathing heavily still closing her eyes not having the courage to look at him.

"Neil I am suffering from a severe disease" She said in one breath but not hearing any response she opened her eyes only to find him gone.

Hi there everyone, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Truth will come out soon but before that there will be lots of drama. Now the story will be moving little fast and the description part is also gonna come soon. I hope you all are gonna enjoy the upcoming parts and will try to end it in 50th chapter. Will see you guys in next update till them stay safe and blessed.
P/s- Well its unedited so please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 35.2K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
18.9K 4.2K 40
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
99.3K 7.2K 35
COMPLETED! " Never leave me," Neil said while claiming her lips for a deep and rough kiss. Avni responded and kissed him back. His tongue did wonders...
21.7K 948 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...