Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)

9.4K 72 40
By Logan-Kenway

(Smut & Incest Warning!)

(This is one of the Longest and weirdest Chapters I've ever wrote! Just a heads up!😅)

=========================

Nikki Bella is finally about to get married, the youngest Bella twin's dream is finally coming true, her fiance already gave her a beautiful baby boy, now he's putting a ring on her finger, all Nikki has to do is get passed her bachelorette party with a few of her friends from her time in the WWE and her twin sister Brie as her maid of honour.

Nikki: Nothing too crazy tonight okay Brie.

Nikki is at her home in Phoenix Arizona just finishing off getting ready, she walked out of her wardrobe to see her twin sister Brie sitting on her bed.

Brie: Come here...

Brie took her sister to the mirror and stood beside her, Nikki wrapped her arm around Brie's waist as Brie's wrapped around Nikki's, Brie took her phone out and took a snap of the two...

... Before posting it to Social Media and getting some love from their fans, Nikki was about to leave to head downstairs but before she could, she felt Brie's hand slide down her back and grip her ass.

Brie: ... You better not forget about me when you're married~

Brie slowly and gently ran her tongue up Nikki's cheek making her shiver, Nikki and Brie have been lovers since they were old enough to know what love is, they kept it to themselves though for obvious reasons the only real problem is they can't find a man screwed up enough to enjoy twin sister's fucking each other with a strap-on.

Nikki: You didn't forget about me with Brian...

Nikki pecked Brie's lips holding the kiss for a few seconds both not wanting to ruin their make up, not that Brie didn't try as she gripped Nikki's huge chest, that was when Nikki needed to break the kiss.

Nikki: ... I won't forget about you baby~

Nikki kissed Brie's cheek as Brie nibbled her bottom lip giving her little sisters but a spank as she walked away, Nikki moaned a little perking up till they were distracted by the front door bell ringing.

Brie walked over to her sister, sliding her hand down her back then under her dress gripping her bare ass cheek as she's not wearing panties.

Brie: We'll finish this later~

Nikki moaned and nodded biting her bottom lip, Nikki followed Brie down the stairs fanning herself down, Brie always knew how to make her blood boil, that's what twins are known for though, they no everything about the other including all their sick twisted desires, like's Brie's is to get fucked from behind while she fucks Nikki with a strap-on, Brie believe it or not is the dom out of the two.

Brie: Hey girls!

Brie answered the door as Natalya, Mickie James, Eva Torres and Tamina all were invited to the party, the girls were all having a great time with drinks music and laughs, stories about their time married filed the room while more and more of Nikki's and Brie's friends joined for the party.

The room was eventually filled with late 30's to early 40's women some married and some not but what mainly caught their attention was when the door bell rung again, Brie paused the music though shushing everyone while walking to the door, she knows who it is while Nikki watched from a chair in the middle of the room.

Brie: Yes. Is there a problem?

Brie asked playing along while a police office stood at the door, yes Brie got her sister a stripper for her bachelorette party, she's a good sister.

Y/n: We've got a noise complaint from this address.

Brie stepped aside letting Y/n walk into the house, the women around got worried thinking that they were in trouble and that was kind of the plan, Brie followed him after shutting the door and changing the song on the playlist, not playing it yet though

Y/n: Who's party is this?

He asked wearing a hat and sunglasses looking like a real cop and sounding like one too, his voice was deep and impactful, everyone in the room pointed to Nikki sitting on the chair with a glass of wine in her left hand while he walked over to her pulling out a pair of hand cuffs.

Y/n: You have the right to remain silent...

Y/n gently took her right hand cuffing her making everyone women in the room panic slightly gasping to what's happening but the weird part is when he attached the other cuff to his right wrist and throw his hat and sunglasses away.

Y/n: ... Anything you see can and will be pressed against you during this dance...

... Brie pressed play on the song...

... As Y/n ripped his shirt off his body...

... He throw the torn shirt to the side as they all cheered and got a look at his body...

... It took a second to realise what was going on but they eventually came to the realisation Brie hired a stripper for Nikki's bachelorette party, they cheered and throw money while Y/n did what he was paid to do and make Nikki question if she's doing the right thing...

... Nikki was a little surprised by this but eventually started to enjoy herself as Y/n pulled his trousers off leaving him in his speedo and a tie, the women didn't mind and slipped money into his waist band, Y/n loved his job mainly because he loves making women want something they can't have.

Y/n started to have more fun and stepped over Nikki's lap continue to dance as she started to loosen up a little...

... Brie looked a little jealous that her little sister was getting all the attention but it's her day and she just thought about all the things she and Nikki will be doing later, that got her mind off the fact Y/n's massive buldge is in Nikki's face right now...

=========================

The parties over and everyone's either passed out or in a cab going home too drunk too drive, Y/n stood off to the side packing up his gear while he kept on being giving their phone  numbers, Y/n made a good hall tonight of near $3000 just from the tips, that's not including the money Brie paid for him to be here yet.

Brie: Thanks for coming.

Y/n turned to her with a smile on his face before wiping the sweat away with a towel he brought, you can work up a good sweat doing this job.

Y/n: No problem, I love having women slide dollar bills in my pants.

Y/n joked making Brie chuckle a little, she then got a sneaky idea of getting her dream to come true and why not this guy, he clear has a big cock, he's well built and in his line of work it can't be the strangest thing he's been asked to do.

Brie: Can I ask a small favour?

Y/n finished putting his stuff in his bag sliding on a pair of shorts so he can go home, he looked to her though letting her ask.

Brie: How much would it cost for you to have a threesome with me and my sister?

Brie asked after making sure no one else was listening and making Y/n chock on the bottle of water he just started drinking.

Y/n: You and your sister...?

Y/n asked looking to see Nikki head upstairs, Brie nodded to him while he thought about it.

Y/n: ... Your twin sister?

Y/n just wanted to make sure he had the right idea, Brie once again nodded to him and he can't deny that they are the most beautiful twins he's seen in his line of work for a while, but he will be losing a job to do this.

Brie: $10,000 sound about right?

She asked pulling a check book out from her nearby handbag, Y/n sighed and wasn't too sure, their twins.

Y/n: I can't take money for sex...

Y/n might take his clothes off for a couple of grand but he never takes off all his clothes, he still has a little dignity.

Brie: $15,000.

Y/n: Done.

Who needs dignity anyway, Brie smirked to him writing the check and handing it to him before pulling him down into a kiss, Y/n was caught off to start with but gripped her waits pulling her body close to his making the kiss deeper and their hips press against each others, Brie broke the lip lock before it could get any further.

Brie: Just sampling the merchandise~

Y/n slipped his hands to her butt giving it a squeeze making her perk up in his grasp, Y/n had no idea she's married and Nikki's getting married but he's getting paid to sleep with two extremely beautiful women.

Brie: Come on.

Brie dragged him with her after he put the check safely in his bag, Y/n happily followed her and into Nikki's room, she wasn't in there, she must have been in the bathroom or something, Brie didn't care though and throw Y/n onto the bed straddling his waist.

Brie: Mumma needs to feel good baby~

Brie teased grinding on his slightly hardening cock while pulling her shirt off over her head, Y/n bit his lip seeing her in a lacey black bra, Brie leant down to him locking their lips together in a much more heated kiss then before both flipping the other over constantly trying to be in control of this, Y/n eventually over powered her and pushed her chest onto the mattress.

Brie: You gonna fuck me or just play~?

Brie's a married mother so quick sex is kind of her thing now, you have to be quick with it when you have kids encase they wonder in and see something they don't need to see.

Y/n didn't really want to wait either so he pulled her skirt off quickly throwing it to the floor leaving her in her lingerie...

... Y/n knew it wasn't meant for him but he's not complaining and kissed down her body making her moan holding her fingers in his hair.

Brie: Treat momma good baby~

Brie has a mommy kink, Y/n didn't mind since he's about to watch her have sex with her twin sister, a mommy kink isn't a turn off.

Y/n kissed his way down her body slipping her panties off throwing them to the side, Y/n didn't waist time in gliding his tongue from the base of her pussy to her clit extremely slowly making her shiver.

Nikki: You two started without me?

Brie turned to Nikki's bathroom while Y/n managed to glance still lapping at Brie's wet pussy to see Nikki leaning on the door frame...

... Nikki slowly made her way over to them grabbing Y/n's shorts and boxers sliding them off both now getting a better view of his cock, that speedo did nothing for him.

Nikki: Wow! That was in my face earlier?

Brie sat up and moved out the way while Y/n sat on his knees, Nikki climbed onto the bed and started sucking his cock, Y/n took deep breaths running his right hand in her perfectly smooth dark hair, Y/n looked over to Brie though while she secured a strap on to herself before kneeling behind her sister.

Y/n's cock twitched just seeing her gently glide her hand over Nikki's covered pussy making her moan into the blowjob sending vibrations up Y/n's body making him shiver with delight, Brie moved Nikki's panties to the side slipping her plastic cock into her twins pussy.

Y/n leant back on his hands as Brie fucked her sister into the blowjob making him nice and hard, harder then he's been in a long time, he's getting the best blowjob he's had in a long time and getting paid to take it.

Y/n did feel his climax coming though from Nikki's blowjob and hands, she couldn't fit his whole cock in her mouth, she didn't need to know though because Y/n pulled out her drooling mouth dripping with both pre-cum and spit.

Nikki went to pure moans while Y/n moved to behind Brie, this is what Brie's been dreaming about for so long and tingled to the feeling of Y/n's right hand hold her right shoulder gently lean her forward, Nikki took the short break from being fucked to roll over on her back not letting her sisters cock fall out of her though.

Brie: Fuck, this is so hot~

Nikki grabbed her sisters head and pulled her into a hot make-out both swapping Y/n's pre-cum between them, Y/n bit his lip to the scene of twin's making out while he moved his hands onto Brie's perfect child baring hips slipping his cock as deep as it will go, clearly she's had the same cock over and over again as Y/n's cock barely fully entered her.

Y/n couldn't deny her tightness though and fucked her as hard and fast as he could wanting to feel how good her pussy would feel after cumming, Y/n fucked Brie into fucking Nikki making them break the lip lock and moan as load as their lungs could manage.

Brie: Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me into my sister baby!~

Nikki wrapped her legs around both of them while smirking to her sister knowing that this is her ultimate fantasy, she could also tell that Brie was close to cumming by her eyes rolling into her skull.

Nikki: You're gonna make her cum Y/n! Make my sister cum from that big cock!

Y/n moved his hands to her shoulders and pulled her into his thrusts fucking the mother of two harder then before, Nikki wanted to do her part and grabbed Brie's MILF tits squeezing and teasing her till she scream aloud cumming over Y/n's cock, only thing is Y/n emptied his load inside her making her smile falling next to Nikki, panting while his cum leaked out of her.

Y/n panted as Brie took off the strap on covered in Nikki's pre cum, both Y/n and Nikki watched as Brie rubbed the plastic cock on her own cum soaked pussy then moved it to her mouth cleaning off the new flavours.

Y/n: I never thought this would be this sexy...

Y/n admitted making both Bella twins look to him, Brie smirked with a wink gliding her tongue up and down the cum covered strap on, Nikki however saw that he was still hard and wanted to feel that giant cock inside her.

Nikki: I still haven't came baby. Come on now...

Nikki gripped her left breast while using her right hand to open herself up to him, Y/n smiled and slipped inside her easily fucking away, Y/n leant over her holding himself up with both hands either side of Nikki's head plowing the busty Bella to a pleasured mess.

Brie: Cum in her like you did for me~

Brie whispered into his ear as she sat up leaning on him wrapping her arms around his body talking to him like she is the devil on his shoulder.

Brie: Fill up my sister pussy like a good boy for momma~

Brie nibbled his ear sending him over the edge and shoot his load deep into Nikki's also cumming pussy, Y/n pulled out after a while and looked to both twins dripping with sweat and cum.

Brie: Leave you're number baby...

Y/n pulled on his boxers as he needs to get going he still has at least one job to do.

Brie: ... I'll defiantly be calling you handsome.

Y/n smiled and didn't see the harm in it, he left his personal private card he gives to his favorite clients and packed his stuff up to leave not knowing he left them both with a new bun in their ovens...

=========================

(So that was a little weird for me to write but it was also kinda fun, something different! Anyway, let me know what you think! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 6.8K 112
I write about WWE wrestlers. Requests are open! MainlyFluff and Smut Stopping at 150 Parts!
147K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
44K 873 20
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...