Frogs

By Frogrella

"You're the only sober person in my life. It feels like you were made for me?" he says, though it came out as... More

Character List! (Meet the boys!)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
Frog's Mixtape
Now on Spotify

TWENTY

430 18 5
By Frogrella

A warm body wakes me up.

"Layne?" I ask through the darkness.

"I'm here." I feel his nose on my neck.

"How was the show?"

"It was fucking awesome." He relaxes his grip around my waist as I turn to face him.

I bury my nose in his chest, smelling the concert on his shirt. I back my face up; my nose scrunch up as I look at him. "Can you take your shirt off?"

"Do I smell or something?" he softly chuckles.

"Just like cigarettes and beer."

Laughing, He sits up slightly and takes his shirt off.

"Better?" I rest the side of my head on his hairy chest and smell nothing but him and his warmth.

"Yeah, much better." I stretch my legs and feel something hard. Oh, hell no. "I know you ain't wearing shoes on my bed."

"Ooh, sorry," Layne sighs, sitting up again.

Sitting up as well, I also turn the lamp on my nightstand. My annoyance quickly went away once my eyes laid on him. Layne's shirtless body is slightly bent over, untying his boots.

Once his shoes are off, he looks at me and smiles. "We good now?"

"Yup," I smile, crawling to him on my knees, "Are you tired, boyfriend?"

"Just a little, girlfriend." he yawns. I know I should let him sleep. But he looks so good right now.

"Thank you for coming back," I say as I lay up against him. Again, Layne's warm body relaxes me....calms me. I love it when we merge.

"I said I would," he laughs.

Looking at him, my eyes travel down to his lips. His shoulders. His chest. His heat. Mmmhh.

"I wish I wasn't on my period," I seductively tell him.

"And why is that?"

"You know why."

"I want to hear you say it," he says, his voice unfamiliarly deeper.

"I want to...stop looking at me like that!" I squirm under Layne's never breaking eye contact.

"You don't like this intense eye contact going on?"

"You're making me nervous."

Layne pouts his lips, "I'm sorry."

"In a good way, though," I add.

"I take my apology back then," he laughs.

I laugh with him before a cramp shoots through my lower part. I can't help but make a tense uncomfortable face. I lay my forehead on Layne's shoulder, groaning lightly.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how-"

"11!" I shout as I move slightly away from him and lay on my back. 

"Awww," Layne soothes. I feel him turn until his right arm is touching my left. Leaning up with the support of his arm, he looks down at me. "Right here?" he asks before lifting my shirt, exposing my belly. He sets his palm flat on my belly button.

I shake my head, "Lower." Smiling, Layne slides his hand to the bottom of my belly.

I sigh against his heat, relaxing. Layne rubs the bottom of my belly in slow motions. Cramps float away as he leans down and gives me a sweet kiss. I wrap myself around his tongue. Something else begins to ache after our lips part.

"You still feel it?" Layne asks me.

"No," I smile. "Your hands are very warm." I place my hands on top of his.
"You're like my little heat blanket."

Layne giggles, "I don't mind being that."

Laughing with him, I play with his fingers that still sit on my belly. "You have really long fingers."

Layne clears his throat, "Mmhmm."

"Do you know how to play the piano?" I ask him, playing with the nail of his index finger.

"A little."

"Can you teach me?"

"Yeah, with the one song I know," he laughs.

"We can make our own song."

"Yeah?" I smile as his big blue eyes look happily down at me. Nodding, I grab Layne's chin and tug his lips back down to me.

I slowly reach my hand down and massage him through his jeans. Layne moans between my lips. He pauses, his lips inches from mine. Layne lowers his eyes, smiling as he watches my slow hand movements. His eyes then flicker to mine.

"Do you sleep with your jeans on?" I ask innocently as I move my hand away.

"No."

"Then maybe you should take them off."

"You trying to undress me?"

"I'm just getting you ready for bed."

He stares at me for a couple of seconds before fully sitting up to take his jeans off. I stare at his plaid boxers, peaking at Layne's length before laying my head on his chest.

Layne clears his throat again, and the beat of his heart tumbles in my ear. He begins singing along to some song. I stared at him, confused for a second, wondering where the other voice was coming from until I realized my TV was still on.

Oh, duh.

"Who's this?" I ask as my eyes then focus on the music video playing on my TV. 

"It's Prince, babe."

"Ooh yeah...I didn't recognize his voice for a second."

I watched the video play before another nasty thought ran through my head again. Sighing, I begin to rub Layne's chest. I softy pull and play on his chest hair before sliding my hand down further and further until I stop at the band of his boxers.

"Go ahead," he whispers lowly as my slow movements frustrate him.

I giggled before replying, "You think you deserve it?"

"I think I've been a good boyfriend."

"You've only been my boyfriend for a couple of hours."

"But pretty good, right?" Layne smiles, cheesing a bit which causes me to smile too hard.

I nod before asking, "Can I have a kiss?"

"Of course," Layne says before twisting his body, and leaning his head down. A shock passes through us once our lips touch.

"Ouch," I cover my fingers over my bottom lip as Layne jumps back.

"I'm sorry," he says, confused. "I'm not sure what happened."

Layne goes to kiss me again. Another shock as our lips connects again.

"Stop it," I laugh, though a little frustrated.

"I'm literally not doing anything," Layne also chuckles, though frustrated as well.

Pouting and huffing against his lips, I go to play with Layne's fingers again. A soft spark shoots through us. It's the feeling. Layne furrows his brows at me, curious.

We both lift our hands, our fingertips teasing each other. A gasp escapes through my lips as static begins to show between our fingertips.

"Are you seeing this?" he asks, amazed and freaked out at the same time.

"Whoa," I whisper. I stare at our fingertips, dancing with each other, until looking up at Layne. He stares at our fingers like it's a shooting star he doesn't want to break eye contact with.

It's weird to explain...what is happening to us. It's not real. This can't be real.

Layne then kisses the tips of my fingers, looking at me. Leaning his head down again, he finally kissed me without interruption. The spark spreads throughout our bodies.

Maybe this is real. We are.

As our tongues suck each other, I slide my hand in his boxers. Layne releases a shaky breath as I stroke him gently. Vibrations echos through both of us as he groans lowly.

----------

Happy Birthday Layne! ❤️❤️I love you💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 156 51
Bessie. Groupie, Bar Wench and Friend to Rockstars. Elizabeth 'Bessie' Brett is a Seattle girl through and through. She aspires to someday settle dow...
1.1K 27 6
Grunge One Shots WARNING 18 + READERS ONLY - Sexual Content, profanity and mention of drug abuse. DISCLAIMER:- I do not own any rights to the real na...
3.6K 70 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...
3.3K 82 14
Annahlise Quinn has had a not so good past with substances and friendship, so her sister, Laura, thinks it's a good idea for her to start afresh in S...