Jeete Hai Chal

By neeesheee

People say you are lucky if you find your true love.. you are blessed that you have a loving family.. But is... More

To Begin With
Characters!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 30

1.6K 196 22
By neeesheee

Shehnaaz was sitting in her room going through the current status of her patients back in Mumbai..
Inder Gill along with Kalyani Gill and Roma Gill had gone to the nearby Gurudwara so she had some spare time.. because usually her entire day goes all around Inder Gill.. she had come here for him and she plans to keep it that wayyyy...
Even Sidharth had gone for an urgent meeting.. apparently the ACP Shetty was upto something and Sidharth did not want to give him any chance to do anything.. so he had called for the gang meeting...
Like always Shehnaaz has sent freshly prepared pasta for "her boys" as she claims.
She took this opportunity and got started with her work.. her patients health shall not be ignored with her change of place.. she keeps close tabs on the hospital as well as her patients ..

She was almost done when she heard her room door open.
Shehnaaz's head snapped towards the door since no one except Sidharth came to her room without knocking..

But to her utter surprise it was Heera who was standing there with head bowed down as a culprit..

Shehnaaz frowned seeing this.. it was Heera.. her best friend.. who never ever knocked on her door before barging in like she owned the room but today she was bowing her head down like she has committed any crime.

Shehnaaz: kya baat hai Heera?

On hearing her voice Heera's head automatically raised up and she looked at her very concerned best friend

Heera: woh emm tu busy hai kya?

Shehnaaz's frown grew more deep on this

Shehnaaz: kya baat hai Heera? Dubara puch rahi hu.. seedha seedha batayegi ab

Heera cleared her voice and said

Heera: woh emm actually mujhe gharme ghutan ho rahi hai thodi si.. bahar jana hai khuli hawa mai.. jabse woh hadsah hua hai gharse nikalneko darr lagta hai

Shehnaaz nodded

Shehnaaz: toh Don sahab ko leke jaa.. waise bhi roz toh garden mai 2-3 chakkar toh laga hi lete ho tum dono.. saath saath

She teased and Heera turned dark shade of pink..

Heera: woh bahar gaye hai kaam se.. aur mujhe thode kapde lene hai.. unhe kaise leke jaau sathme.. samaj na please.. chal na mere sath

Finally Shehnaaz could see 10% of her best friend back... If shopping could get her more glimpses of her old Heera then she would spend the whole day in the mall without any complaints.

Shehnaaz: haa chal rahi hu... Jaa tu ready ho tab tak mai bhi fresh ho jaati hu..

Heera nodded and rushed back to her room
Shehnaaz chuckled and called Ali and asked him to make arrangements

After 30 mins Shehnaaz.. Heera and Ali were on their way to the most famous mall of their city..
They were also accompanied by 2 SUV full of bodyguards who were following them on their tail... Sidharth's orders!
As of for their car... Ali was driving and Shehnaaz was on the passanger seat.

Heera: Ali ek baat bata?

Ali: hmm?

Heera: tu pura time Shehnaaz se kyu chipka rehta hai.. kaam nai tujhe aur kuch?

Shehnaaz frowned on this question but Ali was quick to reply

Ali: isko safe rakhna hi mera kaam hai

Shehnaaz smiled on this but Heera was on some other zone today

Heera: tu rakhega usse safe? Babysitter hai iska?

Saying she giggled but it seemed fake and Shehnaaz was quick to notice it.

Ali: the King trusts me with the safety of her s Queen.. what more will i want?

Shehnaaz was on the verge of tears.. how is her life so important to people she doesn't understand sometimes.
Heera also nodded and kinda backed off from the topic.
__________________________________
At the Mall

Shehnaaz: bata kya lena hai tujhe? Where should we start from?

Heera: kapde!!

She sequeled and dragged Shehnaaz to the first store she could see.

Ali prayed to God and followed them..

After 3 hours to Ali's relief decided to take a break..
Till now they had only covered only half of the mall.. and to his dismay they were not even tired... They had full plans to cover the entire mall..

When they reached the mall's cafeteria Ali was shooed to bring them food because apparently they were "tired".

For the first time in his entire life Ali wanted Sidharth to send someone else with Shehnaaz today.
But luck was not on his side so he having no other option took their orders and went to bring them food.
----------------------------------------------------
After 3 more long hours:

Finally the girls had decided to call it a day.. they had hundreds of bags with them..

Ali was drop dead tired but girls were still bubbling with energy..
They wanted to go for dinner but one helpless look from Ali melted Shehnaaz and she decided to show him some mercy and return back home.

Throughout the way back Shehnaaz had a dull feeling in her guts that something was off..
She kept looking here and there for anything which seemed off but she could spot nothing.. she kept fidgeting with her fingers..
Ali could sense her anxiety and considering Shehnaaz's intuitions he also set his guard up..
He cannot take any risk with her and her safety..

They were half way to Gill Mansion when a lorry at high speed rammed into their car..
The impact was so severe that their car tumbled 3 rounds and banged on the road..

Shehnaaz couldn't understand what was happening... At one end she could see Ali trying to control the car and on another hand she could feel her body numbing to the pain surging in her body..

As soon as the car banged on the road gunshots rung all over the road..
Ali in his injured state broke out of the car and started firing back..
Shehnaaz turned back and saw that Heera was lying unconscious with her nose and head bleeding..
Shehnaaz tried getting out of the car but her body was badly bruised as the lorry banged on her side..
She could barely breathe with the amount of pain she felt with every breath which she took..

She was barely conscious when she heard something which shook her to the core

Person: take the girls!

Hearing this she heard footsteps marching towards her..
In a few minutes she was harshly pulled out of the car by her elbow..

She was dragged to an SUV in her semi conscious state...
On one side she could see some unknown man dragging an unconscious Heera to another SUV.. and on another side she saw Ali fighting alone with a bunch of men..
As soon as Ali saw Shehnaaz he lost his focus and was shot twice... One on his shoulder and another on his stomach...
Shehnaaz saw him getting shot and falling on the road unconscious...

This was the last thing which she saw before succumbing to her own darkness..
----------------------------------------------------
The King's warehouse - Punjab

Sidharth was with his tech team trying to find as much as he can about ACP Ayaan when a very dishevelled Kushal barged in..

Seeing his state Sidharth was automatically alerted that something which he will not like has happened

Sidharth: kya hua hai?

Kushal: Shehnaaz.. she is taken

He said in a tone just over a whisper

Sidharth's blood boiled listening to this

Sidharth: what do you mean?

He asked through clenched jaw and gritted teeth

Kushal: they were coming back from the mall .. raaste mai accident hua and waha se both Shehnaaz and Heera are missing

Sidharth: Ali kaha hai?

Kushal: he was shot twice.. hospital mai hai.. doctors are saying ke critical hai

Sidharth: aur baaki?

Kushal: our men were outnumbered Sidharth.. we lost a few and rest are in the hospital.. recovering

Sidharth: they knew how many of our men were there Kushal.. how is this possible?

Kushal: we both know how Sidharth.. we have a rat! Someone from us

Sidharth closed his eyes in despair.. but when he re opened his eyes they were blazing with rage..
Someone just messed with the King by laying their filthy finger on his Queen

Soon very soon the world will see why he is called a Devil..
The world will see why he rules the entire underworld..
The world will see why not to mess with the King.
----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
23.2K 2.4K 29
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
767K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
311K 25.2K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...