S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

Por Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... Más

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2 Flashing lights
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 5.1

2.2K 115 219
Por Writtenbylashayy

Jayda Cheaves POV

As I stand in the shower inside of Kennedy's bathroom , I let the boiling water cook my skin , appreciating the burning sensation I haven't felt in two days, since I've been captured .

Thinking back to how fast everything happened, and how I just kind of have to come to terms with it is pretty fucked up to me .

Not only am I emotionally scarred by this
Man , but now physically, all while he has me washing up in his dream girls house , so I can get ready to go to someone he killed funeral .

This is not the life I want to live , and it's damn sure not one I can get used to . I gotta get out .

As I finish up my shower and begin my hygiene , I alert kennedy that I'm ready for my hair to get done and watch her closely as she starts setting up the supplies so gracefully as if she doesn't have a single care in the world .

Must be fucking nice .

She gives me a robe to wear as she does my hair , before she starts to style it , and create some small talk .

"Sooo " she starts "are you from out here ?"

"No I'm from Atlanta " I tell her and she nods .

"How did you and von meet ? " she asks glancing at me through the mirror .

"He kidnapped me" I answer shortly , skipping the rising actions , causing her to grin before laughing . "No I'm serious" I keep a straight face .

"I know " she chuckles "sounds like something he would do " she shrugs

Why is everybody acting like it's normal ? Maybe it's a Chicago thing .

"Well maybe you can get him to let me go or something because I'm tired " I sigh.

"Ohhh noo I learned a long time ago to stay out of that man's business " she shakes her head seriously causing me to become curious .

" why you say that ?" I question

"Girl because he has mental problems" she tells me

"Have y'all dated orrr..?" I can't help but to asks .

"Oh god no " she scoffs " I can't deal with his crazy ass " she shakes her head " he shot my boyfriend twice and removed all the tires off my momma car for getting him banned from the church " she says as my jaw drops while I try not to laugh .

"Oh my god " I snicker "Why did he shoot your boyfriend ?" I asks

"The first time he said it was because the burgers at the restaurant he owns was dry then the second time was because Daniel corrected him when Von called him 'Darryl ' and Von insisted that he was right "

I start to laugh uncontrollably as she joins and shakes her head " I'm telling you he used to be a trip " she says

I know Von is crazy ,but dess made it seem like he only terrorized the females in the city , and from what it sounds like, he used to be on everybody's ass . He should've been locked up by now !

"I used to think he would be somewhere UNDER a prison by now , but about three years ago I stoped hearing about all the crazy shit he was doing so I think he changed Forreal this time " she says .

I furrow my eyebrows at her words then frown . Three years ago ? When he met me ? Or after I shot him and I wasn't around anymore ?

"I don't think he's changed to much " I mumble looking down , reflecting on the past few days I've been with him .

I've always saw the good in Von , so finally seeing the real Von is really messing me up .

No matter how much I tell myself I hate him , it don't mean shit if I don't really feel it . Sometimes I wanna kill him, then other times I want us to go back to how we used to, and start from there.

Knowing us , neither of those will happen any time soon , but through the good , the bad , and even the ugly , all I see is Von. Even when the image begins to fade .

"I know this is a pretty cliche thing to say , but I think he started to change when he met you " she replies, only making me scoff .

She's clearly not familiar with our history if she thinks I changed him for the better . If anything I gave that nigga a reason to be a bigger monster than he already was .

"Yeah kidnapping me then forcing me out the house only to watch him flirt with you in front of my face is a real change " I blurt out .

"He only did that to get your attention " she grins .

"You think so ?" I ask her .

" yeah " she nods "I can tell when he's being extra because he usually never asks me how I'm doing or bothers to acknowledge me at all " she explains "he just runs pass me inside the house and forces me to make him a sandwich "she says and I can't help but to chuckle .

"Plus the whole kidnapping thing is to just keep you close to him so he can induce conversations until he's ready to apologize for something I know he did " she tells me.

"Wow " I mumble.

She's making a lot of sense, but believing that Von can have such a raw emotion could be setting me up for failure .

So as much as it makes sense , it's unrealistic .

"He just wants you back girly " she sighs fluffing out my hair as she finishes a beautiful style .

"Ion know about all that " I mumble

"I do " she starts "the Von I know would never let no one live that shot him " she says catching me off guard "he definitely still loves you "

So she does know that I sho -

"Kennedy? ! " Durk yells before busting through the door .

I know that loud ass voice from anywhere

"Now what if she was naked ?" Kennedy frowns at him .

"Then why would yo gay ass be in here with her ? " he questions making her huff and roll her eyes .

"What do you want ? "

"I just came in here to tell jay day that me and juju finna dip out to the funeral and Bae said hurry up so y'all can leave too" he says making me raise my eyebrows .

"Did you just call him bae ?" Kennedy squints her eyes .

"Wait y'all not coming with us ? " I asks anxiously

"Hell nah I'm not finna listen to y'all mufuckas argue da whole time " he shakes his head

"We don't argue " I mumble rolling my eyes .

Well this is just great !

With von and I being alone , it's a perfect opportunity for him to torture me without anyone being around for a distraction. I know he probably told Durk and juju to leave on purpose just so he has a reason to get on my damn nerves.

That seems to be the only thing he does now days anyways .

Kennedy helps me do my makeup before giving me this sexy ass red and black outfit to match the funeral theme , and turning me around to look in the mirror .

"Oh my god " I mumble looking at my reflection .

(Jayda's outfit )

"Don't you think this is a little to much for a funeral ? " I ask her .

"Why ? You not the dead one " she shrugs causing me to chuckle .

She's right though . I finally feel ... fresh .

"Thank you kennedy " I smile pulling her into a hug I know she didn't expect, but she hugs me back anyways . "You didn't have to go out your way and do all this for me"

"It's nothing really " she mumbles "I'm just glad to finally see a smile on your face"

I hug her one more time just for her being an amazing person , which is rare in my life lately , before releasing as she latches onto my arm and nods .

We begin to walk out the room , only to spot von sitting at the dining room table by himself, stuffing sandwiches into his mouth and watching a video on his phone .

He's such a child .

"Von ! I told you to save some for Daniel " kennedy shakes her head .

"Fuck that gay ass nigg - " he stops talking with his full mouth as his eyes land on me making him furrow his eyebrows as if he forgot what I looked like or something.

Kennedy smirks then pulls me a little closer towards him "she looks good right?" She asks him .

He sizes me up a few more times before standing up and clearing his throat .

"We gotta go " he mumbles walking towards the door .

Damn ! I mean I wasn't expecting a swarm of compliments, but that was just rude .

"Don't mind it he just speechless " Kenendy mumbles as she walks me to the door .

I bet .

Omniscient pov

After about ten whole minutes of von hugging kennedy goodbye, him and jayda finally make it back to his car and begin their journey to Herbs funeral.

The radios off , the back seat is empty , and there's absolutely no distractions, which leaves Von and jayda to sit in complete silence while she tries to focus on everything around her but him , letting her thoughts cancel out most of the crickets.

She can't help but let her mind drift off to the conversation her and kennedy had about Von while in the bathroom .

Jayda felt like she might've been looking to deep into it , especially considering the circumstances, but from what kennedy was saying , it sounds like Von isn't mad at her at all , but mostly hurt .

As if jayda broke some type of loyalty clause in the handbook of messing around or something , but to her that just isn't fair .

She doesn't appreciate how everyone always looks at him like the victim when he causes most of his own problems involving her .

She shouldn't have caught feelings so fast , and he shouldn't have lead her on , but with two egos as big as theirs ... no apologies will be issued anytime soon .

Von glances over at jayda , whose just staring into space , before letting his eyes trace down her figure wishing he could be the passenger seat .

In his head , he thought taking her to kennedys house would cheer up her spirits and make her more comfortable with him .

He knows how much females like to gossip to each other, and since Kenendy is the only genuinely nice female that Von knows and hasn't fucked yet , he thought jayda could use some of that energy as fuel and be happy .

Plus , Von knows how much jayda use to love dressing up , so he thought that getting her all dolled up would've lifted her spirits too .

Obviously he was wrong, but he knows he's trying .

Trying to do everything but let her go.

"You look nice " he says then quickly looks over to read her facial expression, only for it to be stale .

She doesn't even look over to acknowledge the compliment .

He clears his throat loudly before yelling "you look nice !" He shouts making her roll her eyes .

"Thanks "she mumbles , knowing that he wont stop until she responds back .

He's petty like that .

"My baby ken did a good ass job " he smiles proudly .

Jayda holds back the comment floating around in her head and just plays it off with a head nod .

"Yep she sure did " she responds lowly . Von side eyes her and keeps going .

"Ion appreciate how you tried to show out in front of her either "he starts , causing jayda to chuckle bitterly "my future wife don't need to be knowing what I do in these streets "

"Tuh " she scoffs "she's way to polite to ever marry you , out of your league for sure "

"You ain't never heard of ying and yang nigga ?" He questions "we don't gotta be the same for us to connect "

"Oh my got Von she doesn't fucking want you !" Jayda snaps uncontrollably loud "you think you're so fucking irresistible, when really you get on everyone's fucking nerves !"

He stops the car outside of their destination before turning towards her with a serious expression.

"Well You ain't gotta deal with it for to much longer anyways " he mumbles

"What ?" she squints her eyes

"I posted kentrells bail "

Jaydas eyebrows furrow as she looks at him with complete shock in her eyes .

"You did what ?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

572K 22.1K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...
307K 18.9K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
120K 2.4K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...
3.5K 76 9
in which a rapper falls inlove with a unknown girl. they get together and have a son.. will he become a gangster ?