Kamen Rider X My Hero Academi...

By Me-Gagu-Re

A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For un... More

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?
Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.
Chapter 3: Combat Training From the Climax, Bakugo Vs. Midoriya
Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J
Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1
Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2
Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3
Chapter 8: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 1: Obstacle Race
Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament
Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki
Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...
Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!
Chapter 14: The Final Exams
Chapter 15: Shocking News
Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1
Announcement

Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2

2.8K 35 135
By Me-Gagu-Re

Badoraku, currently Faiz, was running in the forest to search for the other students while also finding other monsters that served Multi-Shocker.

Faiz: (Damn it! Just how many of you are here? To come this far just to kill me...)

Then, he stopped to look around and listen for noises. He heard some fight from his left and headed there.

(Opening)

Somewhere in the forest, Todoroki was carrying a student from Class 1-B, and Bakugo was trying to fend the villain wrapped in bag.

Moonfish: Flesh... Piece of meat. Flesh!

Moonfish shot out his extended teeth at them. Todoroki stomped his right foot and created a huge wall of ice to stop the attack from reaching them.

Bakugo: I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got--

Todoroki glanced back at Bakugo, and seemed to disagree with him.

Todoroki: You can't!

Bakugo: If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!

Todoroki: The blast will impair my vision, too! What will happen if I can't stop all of it?! Our opponent has the advantage in both number of moves and distance!

Bakugo, in response, gritted his teeth in frustration, as Moonfish continued stabbing his teeth into the ice. Then, they heard two gunshots and were moved away. They nearly got hit by the bullets. When they look up, they saw that it was an Orphnoch with a bat motif.

The Bat Orphnoch twirled his revolver and stared at them.

Bat Orphnoch: Well, well, well, what have we here?

Todoroki: Another villain.

Bakugo: Die!

Bakugo lunged forward and prepared to blast the Orphnoch with his explosive power. The Orphnoch moved away instantly the moment Bakugo got too close.

Bat Orphnoch: You're Katsuki Bakugo. Perfect.

He aimed his revolver and fired three bullets at him. Bakugo used his explosive Quirk to fly away from the incoming bullets. He then leaped out from the bushes and charged up his Explosion. He shouted and blasted the Orphnoch with both of his hands. The Bat Orphnoch crossed his arms before getting blasted away. The Orphoch was pushed back, but with little to no damage.

Bat Orphnoch: Come with us, Bakugo, and your life shall be spared. After all, the League of Villains have an interest in you.

Bakugo: Go to hell!

Bat Orphnoch: Death it is.

Todoroki shot an ice at the Orphnoch, and the Orphnoch jumped away. The Orphnoch drew out another revolver from its left holster. He fired the left revolver at Todoroki, but he dodged it by running. He prepared to fire more bullets at Bakugo. However, the Orphnoch was shot in the back by multiple red beams.

The shooter of the red beams belonged to Faiz, as he lunged and tackled the Orphnoch. As they were rolling on the ground, they aimed their own weapons at each other.

Bat Orphnoch: The Kamen Rider? I'm going to enjoy this.

Bakugo glared at Faiz.

Bakugo: Hey, he was my prey!

Faiz: Get to safety.

Bakugo: I can handle myself! I don't need your--

Faiz: Bakugo, just shut up for once and get your ass out of here!

Faiz and the Bat Orphnoch gazed at one-another before firing shots. They kept running and shooting until they were away from the rest.

Bakugo: That belt-wearing bastard...! He thinks he's better than me...!

Todoroki: Bakugo!

Bakugo: Shut up! I'm pissed off right now!

Then, a really loud thud was heard, catching all of their attention. There appeared to be a large dust coming from the direction. From that area, it was Shoji carrying Midoriya while running and luring the enlarged Dark Shadow.

Shoji: Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you, please... make some light!

Moonfish: Flesh...

The villain slowly shifted his attention to Shoji, and shot his tooth forward at him. Dark Shadow roared and accidentally pinned the tooth while trying to slam Midoriya and Shoji. Bakugo and Todoroki could see Tokoyami surrounded by Dark Shadow. Tokoyami screamed in agony with tears flowing down on his face.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Todoroki: Shoji and Midoriya? And... Tokoyami?

Dark Shadow roared once again and smashed the ice with its claws. Shoji created a mouth on one of his left hand to communicate them with it.

Shoji: Hurry up and make light!!! Tokoyami's out of control!

Shoji avoided another attack coming from Dark Shadow.

Todoroki: Indiscriminate attacks, huh?

Todoroki set down the Class B student on the ground.

Todoroki: All right, I'll use my flame to--

Bakugo held out his hand to stop Todoroki from moving ahead.

Bakugo: Wait, idiot!

Moonfish recovered from being pinned and used his teeth to help slowly rise up.

Moonfish: Flesh. Piece of meat. It's no good. I can't allow it. I'm the only one who's allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids...

He was furious that Dark Shadow was getting in his way and glared at it.

Moonfish: Don't steal them from me!!!

He shot his teeth forward, only for them phase through Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow grabbed the villain.

Dark Shadow: Don't beg, small fry!

It tightened its grip and destroyed the teeth while squeezing Moonfish. Bakugo had a grin on his face.

Bakugo: Look at that.

Dark Shadow roared and slammed Moonfish against a tree hard. Moonfish's eyes rolled back before he passed out from the damage. It flail its arms in a wild manner.

Dark Shadow: I haven't had enough fun yet!!!

Bakugo and Todoroki took the chance and used their Quriks to light up near Tokoyami. Dark Shadow roared in agony and began shrinking and calming down, then it returned back inside Tokoyami's body. Tokoyami panted heavily once he got on his knees.

Bakugo: I'm a bad match-up for you.

Tokoyami gulped and sweated from fighting Dark Shadow's fury.

Tokoyami: Sorry. Thank you for saving me...

Todoroki then turned his attention to the knocked out Moonfish.

Todoroki: (In an instant, the opponent we were barely able to defend against was...)

Shoji approached Tokoyami with Midoriya to check on him.

Shoji: Tokoyami, are you all right? You did a good job doing what we asked.

He remembered hearing Midoriya's request.

Midoriya: Tokoyami, don't fight it! Surrender yourself to Dark Shadow!

Tokoyami continued looking down in shame, then at his shaking hands.

Tokoyami: Shoji, I'm sorry. You too, Midoriya. I was too immature... I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that man. In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji.

Shoji: We can leave that for later.

Tokoyami seemed surprise after hearing Shoji saying that.

Shoji: That's what you would say, right?

Tokoyami looked up at Shoji and Midoriya. He regained focus and went back to his usual self. They heard more fighting noises coming from not too far away. They ran to check and saw Faiz and the Bat Orphnoch fighting each other.

Tokoyami: It's Xiong.

Faiz peeked out of his hiding spot to fire at the Orphnoch. The Orphnoch dashed until he went behind a tree. He waited for Faiz to stop firing as he reloaded his revolvers. Then, he aimed his revolvers to shoot a barrage of bullets. The bullets pierced the wood, and Faiz was forced to dive away from the falling tree.

Faiz hid behind some bushes as some bullets went past him.

Faiz: (He relies too much on range attacks. I need to deal with him quick possible.)

He summoned what appeared to be a wristwatch, or rather the SB-555W Faiz Axel.

Faiz put the wristwatch on his right wrist and removed the Mission Memory off the watch. He shut the phone and placed it back in buckle. He removed the memory off the phone and replaced it with the one from the wristwatch.

COMPLETE!

After inserting the memory, his chest armor opened up and went on his shoulders, then the red lines on his bodysuit and armor turned white. His visor changed from yellow to red. Faiz transformed into Axel Form.

Faiz ducked down to avoid more shots and pressed the red button.

START UP!

The wristwatch put in 10 seconds as it started. Faiz was covered in steam before he rushed at the Bat Orphnoch in the speed of blur and gave a powerful punch, knocking the Orphnoch back. The students were caught by surprise to see how fast he became. Faiz flicked his wrist before doing more damage by punching and kicking him in quick speed from all directions. With one more punch, the Orphnoch was sent flying in the air.

Faiz took the chance to leap in the air as a red cone was shot out from his right foot. The cone went and stood in front of the Orphnoch. Faiz shouted and prepared to perform a drill kick. His foot connected with the cone before it touched the Orphnoch's body, but the Orphnoch crossed his arms at the last second. Faiz kicked the Bat Orphnoch, but was unable to penetrate him.

The Orphnoch yelled in pain and was sent to the ground.

TIME OUT!

The timer reached its limit, and Faiz was reverted back to his normal form. The Orphnoch then stopped moving and laid on the ground. Faiz walked to check on the Orphnoch's body. He did not turn into dust from what Faiz had knew when the Orphnochs were defeated and killed. He examined the body closely, and wondered if the Crimson Smash attack knocked the Bat Orphnoch out. Suddenly, the Orphnoch grabbed a hold of Faiz's throat.

The Orphnoch put the revolver against Faiz's stomach and rapidly pulled the trigger. Faiz screamed as he was shot and sent flying away. The students were shocked to see that the Orphnoch was not fully down.

Midoriya: He's still up.

Tokoyami: He must be a strong villain, then.

He landed and rolled across the grass. The Orphnoch got up and twirled his revolvers.

Bat Orphnoch: It'll take more than just a kick to kill me.

Faiz: (Shit!)

The Orphnoch ran forward while firing at Faiz. Faiz ran as fast as he could and dived behind a boulder. He soon noticed the others.

Faiz: What are you all doing here?! Get back to the camp!

Midoriya: But... don't you need help? They're also here to kill you, too!

They, except Bakugo, all looked at Midoriya in disbelief.

Todoroki: He's targeted, as well?

Faiz: Hurry and get out of here! Don't worry about me! Bakugo's the one you should be more worried about!

Bakugo: I'm not weak, asshole!!!

Faiz: Doesn't matter! You need to leave right now! Midoriya! Shoji! Tokoyami! Todoroki! Take Bakugo, and go already!

They seemed hesitant, but had no choice.

Midoriya: All right. Kacchan, come with us.

Bakugo: Shut up!

Todoroki: You go in the middle.

Bakugo glared annoyingly and angrily at Todoroki.

Bakugo: Don't protect me, you morons!

Shoji: Let's go!

They got up and started to run off one-by-one.

Todoroki: Make sure you keep up!

Bakugo: Don't order me around!

With the rest gone, Faiz grabbed the phone from his buckle and flipped it open. He typed "5-8-2-1" in the phone, and pressed the "Enter" pad.

AUTO VAJIN, COME CLOSER!

Then, a motorcycle engine was heard and was getting closer. It was Faiz's Rider Machine, SB-555W Auto Vajin.

The Auto Vajin gained more speed and crashed into the Bat Orphnoch. The Orphnoch screamed and was sent back from the collision of the damage. Faiz proceeded to dial "5-8-2-6" and pressed "Enter."

BATTLE MODE!

The bike then slowly transformed and gained a much more robotic humanoid form.

Faiz ran towards the Auto Vajin, and pat its shoulder.

Faiz: Nice to see you here, Auto Vajin. Now, let's down to business.

The Orphnoch got up from the ground and looked to see both Faiz and Auto Vajin. He groaned in annoyance to see that Faiz was using the robotic bike. The Auto Vajin raised its left arm and held up the front wheel. The wheel spun as it sprayed bullets at the Orphnoch like a machine gun. The Orphnoch cried in agony and dropped its revolvers while falling on its back.

Faiz: Nice job.

Faiz reached out and grabbed the handle from the Auto Vajin's left shoulder. He removed the Mission Memory from the phone and inserted it on the handle.

READY!

The bike handle then ignited a red blade, forming the Faiz Edge. The Bat Orphnoch got up and shook the pain off as he could. He glared at the Kamen Rider, and removed the wings that appeared to be scythes from his shoulders. Faiz was satisfied that it was finally a close combat. The Auto Vajin stepped aside, allowing its user to fight the Orphnoch on his own.

The Rider and the Orphnoch charged at each other and clashed their weapons. The Orphnoch pushed the blade upward and slashed him in a "X" shape. Faiz stumbled back a bit, and blocked another incoming attack from the two scythes. He pushed the scythe away while backing away as the Bat Orphnoch swung and hit against his sword. He leaped in the air and slashed the Orphnoch's back. The Orphnoch tumbled and threw both of his scythes as boomerangs.

Faiz saw them, and moved away to avoid them, but they came back. He hit the first scythe away with his sword, and then he limbo for the second spinning scythe. He raised up his right leg and kicked that scythe very hard, moving it faster. The second scythe flew rapidly towards the Orphnoch. He immediately dodged his second scythe, and it stabbed against a wood.

Bat Orphnoch: Not bad. Your powers are impressive, but that won't last any time longer.

He reached out his left arm to make the second scythe come back to his grasp.

Faiz: You won't be able to do as you wish in this world. That is one thing I know for sure.

The Orphnoch let out a small laugh and twirled his scythes, as he got into a crouching stance.

Bat Orphnoch: Come at me. Let's see what else you got.

Faiz held his Faiz Edge while pointing it forward. Then, Faiz shouted and dashed to clash his blade against the Orphnoch's scythes.

(With Uraraka and Asui)

Uraraka held her right arm, which was bleeding because of a cut. Asui looked in concern.

Asui: Are you okay, Ochaco?

Uraraka: Yeah, it just gazed me. Nothing else.

The two girls looked ahead right at Toga. Toga glanced at her knife with Uraraka's blood, but it was only less.

Toga: Shallow. Not enough blood.

Asui: How mean to suddenly come out slashing us! Just who are you?!

Toga: I'm Toga!

She aimed her knife forward after responding.

Toga: You two sure are cute. Uraraka and Asui.

The two widened their eyes and stepped back when Toga called their names.

Uraraka: She knows our names.

Asui: Perhaps from the sports festival? In any case, she knows who we are, which means we're at a disadvantage.

Toga: There's not enough blood.

She reached for her back to search for something.

Toga: Normally, I'd suck it put directly from the cut to get more...

Toga pulled out some type of tool that was meant to support her.

Toga: ...but this machine will start sucking if I just stick it in, so my work will progress very quickly.

She pressed the button, and a needle was drawn out.

Toga: I'm sticking it in.

She immediately ran towards them.

Uraraka: (She's coming!)

Asui: Ochaco!

Asui shot her tongue out and wrapped it around Uraraka's waist. She proceeded to toss her away.

Asui: Run back to the camp! We were told to use our Quirks not to defeat the villains, but to defend ourselves! That's the kind of person Aizawa-sensei is!

Uraraka looked back at Asui in a mixture of fear and concern, and reached out her arm in mid-air.

Uraraka: You too, Tsu!

Asui: Of course, I will also--

Asui turned around and gasped when Toga gotten closer. Toga drove the knife straight at Asui, but Asui moved to the side and ended up having small parts of her tongue cut. Blood spurred out, as Toga stopped her track.

Toga: Tsu. Tsu... Tsu...!

Asui: Ribbit...

Toga: What a cute nickname.

Toga removed the mask to reveal her mouth. She smiled sadistically at Asui with a blush.

Toga: I'm going to call you that, too!

Asui: Don't! The only people I want calling me that are the ones I want to be friends with.

Asui leaped away with a hop. Toga threw the needle, which struck her hair and pinned her on a tree.

Toga: Yay! Then I'm your friend, too! Hooray!!!

Uraraka had adrenaline in her body and rushed to Asui's aid.

Uraraka: Tsu!!!

Toga stabbed her knife on the wood beside Asui's head as she got too close to her.

Toga: You're bleeding, my friend Tsu. You're so cute. I love blood.

Uraraka: Get away from her!

Uraraka clenched her fist, preparing to punch Toga. Toga reacted by removing the knife and driving it forward. Uraraka immediately moved to the side, only little parts of her hair were cut off.

Uraraka: (Against someone with a knife, pivot on one fott to disappear from your opponent's line of sight and, grab the wrist and base of the neck! Then, with all your might, pull!)

She grabbed Toga by the wrist and the base of her neck, then slammed her down to the ground before pinning her.

Uraraka: (It's the close combat technique I learned during my internship! Gunhead Martial Arts!)

Asui was awestruck by Uraraka's move.

Asui: That was amazing, Ochaco!

Uraraka: Tsu, can you restrain her hands with your tongue? Does it hurt?

Asui: Give me a second for my tongue.

Toga gazed at Uraraka with interest.

Toga: Ochaco, you're wonderful, too.

Uraraka turned back to Toga in confusion.

Toga: You've got the same smell as me. There's someone you like, right?

Uraraka gasped and froze at the question.

Toga: And you feel like you want to be like that person, don't you?

Uraraka's body tensed more at the questions being asked by Toga.

Toga: I can tell... 'cause you're a maiden like me.

Uraraka seemed to feel the pressure and fear coming from Toga.

Uraraka: (What is with her...?)

Toga grinned widely.

Toga: You want to be the same as the person you like, right? It's only natural, right? You end up wearing the same things and stuff, but even then, that's not nearly enough. You end up wanting to become the person, right? It can't be helped, right?

The atmosphere suddenly changed drastically just from Toga's words, and the way she phrased them.

Toga: What kind of person do you like? I love people who are beat up and smell like blood! That's why in the end, I always cut them up!

Uraraka was now paralyzed in horror.

Toga: Hey Ochaco, you're having fun, aren't you? It's fun talking about our crushes, right?

Toga took the chance and stabbed the needle with her unaprehanded left hand into Uraraka's thigh. Uraraka grunted in pain.

Asui: Ochaco!

The machine began sucking Uraraka's blood, making her lose her grip on Toga.

Toga: Suck, suck, suck, suck. Suck, suck, suck, suck...

Midoriya and the others arrived and witnessed what was happening.

Midoriya: Uraraka!

Asui turned and was relieved to see them.

Asui: Shoji! Everyone!

Toga soon noticed and pushed Uraraka off her before taking off.

Uraraka: Shoot...!

The boys rushed to check on the two girls. Toga stopped and turned around for the last time.

Toga: There are more people now, and I don't want to be killed. Bye-bye.

She then was fazed by Midoriya's look. She gasped and blushed harder at his facial features and finally took off.

Uraraka: Wait!

Asui: It's too dangerous! We don't even know what kind of Quirk she has.

Todoroki: Who was that woman just now?

Asui: A villain. A crazy one.

Midoriya noticed Uraraka's injury and looked with concern.

Midoriya: Uraraka, you're hurt!

Uraraka: It's fine. I can still totally walk. Anyway, you're the one that--

Shoji: This isn't the time to stand around and chat. Let's hurry and go.

Midoriya: Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay. I know! Come with us! Right now, we're protecting Kacchan as we head back to the camp.

Asui and Uraraka had looks of confusion on their faces.

Asui: Ribbit? You're protecting Bakugo? Where is Bakugo, then?

The boys raised their eyebrows.

Midoriya: What? What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind--

As they turned around, they noticed that Bakugo was no longer behind them.

Midoriya: (During this emergency, no one let their guard down. However--)

???: The boy you're talking about...

Midoriya's thoughts were interrupted when they turned to the source of the voice, and saw a man wearing a white mask with black outlines forming the eyes and mouth. He appeared to be wearing a black top hat, along with an orange trench coat and black pants while holding a cane.

???: ...I took him with my magic.

They widened their eyes in horror. The villain was holding a glowing light blue marble.

Magician Villain: This talent isn't someone who should be in the hero side. We'll take him to a stage where he can shine more.

Midoriya was furious upon inspecting that Bakugo was trapped inside the marble.

Midoriya: Give him back!!!

Magician Villain: Give him back? Why should I? That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo does not belong to anyone. He is his own person, you egoist.

Midoriya: Give him back this instant!!!

Todoroki: Move!

The girls stepped aside, then Todoroki stomped on the ground, releasing a large wall of ice. The villain immediately jumped away to avoid getting frozen.

Magician Villain: We simply want to show him that the path he's on now with its fanatical values is not the only path he can take. Kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values now. Now where are my manners? My name is Mr. Compress.

The now named Mr. Compress took a bow while holding his top hat. Shoji soon noticed that Tokoyami was also not with them.

Shoji: It's not just Bakugo! Tokoyami is not here, either!

Todoroki gasped in shock.

Todoroki: (He snatched the two in the back without any noises? What kind of Quirk does he have to achieve this?)

He turned and glared to the villain.

Todoroki: To go out of your way to talk to us. You're underestimating us!

Mr. Compress: I was originally an entertainer, you know? It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part.

He revealed a second marble on his gloves, making the students more shocked.

Mr. Compress: Moonfish. The man with "Blade-Tooth". He may not look like it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was also good.

Midoriya only seemed to be more enraged than before.

Midoriya: Don't take them, you bastard!!!

Shoji: Midoriya, calm down.

Todoroki: Uraraka, take this guy..

Uraraka: Sure.

Todoroki handed the unconscious Class B student to Uraraka, and dashed forward. He created more ice and made them large enough to hit the villain.

Mr. Compress: Sorry!

Todoroki looked up and was in disbelief to see that Mr. Compress was somehow able to dodge them.

Mr. Compress: Tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I would fight students who are hero candidates.

He tapped the communicator on his right ear.

Mr. Compress: Vanguard Action Squad, target successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this, our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes alongside Multi-Shocker!

They all raised their eyebrows when he said "Multi-Shocker."

Asui: Multi-Shocker?

Midoriya: "Come to a close"...? No! I won't let you!

Mr. Compress took the chance to jump and fly away.

Todoroki: I won't let you get away!

They all began chasing after Mr. Compress.

(Back to Faiz)

Faiz did a backflip and landed on his feet. The Bat Orphnoch slammed his right scythe against Faiz's Faiz Edge and slashed him with the left scythe. The Orphnoch kicked Faiz back and twirled his scythes again. Faiz dashed forward and swung his sword. The Orphnoch blocked it with his scythes, as Faiz pushed them up with force.

Faiz slashed downward and came in with four more slashes. The Orphnoch staggered and grunted in pain, then he tossed his scythes once again. Faiz stood in place and readied his Faiz Edge. As the scythes came closer, he knocked them away. After that, he leaped forward and slashed the Bat Orphnoch's chest with two powerful swings before kicking him away. The Orphnoch crashed against a tree and laid on the ground.

Faiz saw this and took the chance to finish the Orphnoch off. He opened the phone and pressed the "Enter" pad.

EXCEED CHARGE!

The energy flowed from the phone through the red lines. The energy reached to the hand with the Faiz Edge as the blade began glowing. He crouched, and with a shout, he sent an energy pulse at the Orphnoch's direction. The Orphnoch finally got up and froze in horror once he saw the pulse coming closer to him. The pulse engulfed the Bat Orphnoch inside and levitated him.

The Faiz Edge was charged with energy once again, as Faiz charged forward with the sword. He gave the Orphnoch two charged up slashes, and finished it with one more as it also struck the tree. He turned around with a pose as the Orphoch screamed until it exploded with blue flames appeared on the body. The Bat Orphnoch's entire body fell apart and became ashes. Faiz swung the blade and gave a quick breather.

Faiz: I don't how long I was stalled for, but I need to hurry.

He ran to the Auto Vajin, and stopped in front of it.

Faiz: We need to go save Bakugo and Tokoyami.

The robot beeped in response to Faiz's orders. He removed the phone and typed in "5-8-4-6" and "Enter".

TAKE OFF!

He got on the Auto Vajin's back as if it was a horse. It slowly levitated high in the air, and then flew off to the direction to where Midoriya and the rest were. Less than twenty seconds later, Faiz could see Mr. Compress leaping to one tree to another to the area with blue flames.

Faiz: (There he is!)

The robot bike went full-speed ahead and stopped before going lower. It stopped and faced at Mr. Compress. Mr. Compress was taken by surprise and stopped his movement.

Mr. Compress: What?!

Faiz: Gotcha.

Then, he could see and hear the screams of Shoji and Todoroki. They and Midoriya were launched and were flying at high-speed towards Mr. Compress. He turned around with no time to react and was struck by them. Mr. Compress screamed and crashed upon impact by the trio. Dabi and Toga turned their attention to them alongside another villain with a black bodysuit with the exception of his upper face being light gray, and some light gray lines on his suit.

Toga blushed harder upon seeing Midoriya.

Midoriya: Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!

Twice: Hey, hey, hey, hey! I know these kids!

Twice quickly switched personality as he glanced back at Toga.

Twice: Who are they?!

Dabi: Mister, move away.

Mr. Compress: Roger!

Compress immediately used his Quirk to fade away, as Dabi emitted blue flames from his right arm. He shot the flames forward, but the Auto Vajin landed on the ground with a loud crash on its feet and took the hit.

Dabi: Huh?

After he stopped using his Quirk, the Auto Vajin appeared to not have any signs of damage.

Dabi: Resistance to my power, I see.

Faiz walked out and gazed at the three villains. Toga saw him, and was blushing harder once again.

Toga: Oh, wow... It's him...! It's Badoraku... I can't decide who's more handsome.

Twice: That fool is that armored guy?! Who was he again?!

Midoriya: Bado!

Faiz: Stand down, Vanguard Action Squad. We don't have to fight.

Dabi: Oh?

Faiz: Look, you guys return Bakugo and Tokoyami back to us, and we'll let you guys go. We don't have to fight each other to cause any further damage than it is now.

Todoroki: You can't be serious, Xiong.

Dabi: You want to parlay? You must be an idiot for doing such a thing.

Toga: Sorry, but we can't do that!

Faiz turned around and walked back to Midoriya and the other two's direction.

Shoji: What are you doing?

Faiz walked to the crater where Mr. Compress crashed on. He kneeled and picked up the marble.

Faiz: I know you're in there, Mr. Compress. Don't play smart with me.

The marble glowed and forced Mr. Compress out, with Faiz apprehending him. Everyone, including the villains, were all shocked of the scene.

Twice: What?! How?! Is he a psychic or something?!

Mr. Compress looked back at Faiz with his eyes widened in his mask.

Mr. Compress: How did you know...?

Faiz: It's simple, really. Now, would you kindly return Tokoyami and Bakugo?

Dabi seemed to have finally caught up with something, and that "something" was what the Utopia Dopant had told them.

Utopia Dopant: (What if I told you that the multiverse is real?)

Dabi: I see. You really are from another dimension, aren't you?

Toga: So it was all real?! How shocking!

Twice: Eh?! What multiverse?! That's nonsense!

The students were all confused.

Midoriya: Another dimension?

Todoroki: What is he talking about?

Faiz turned back to Dabi.

Faiz: Who is leading Multi-Shocker here?

Utopia Dopant: I am!

They heard a loud voice proclaiming the answer, and turned to the source. The Utopia Dopant walked from the trees and revealed himself alongside the Leo Imagin and the Scorpion Imagon.

Todoroki: Damn it...!

Midoriya: There's more of them...?

Faiz widened his eyes at the sight of the Utopia Dopant.

Faiz: Jun Kazu?!

Utopia Dopant: I am not Jun Kazu, Kamen Rider. I am a living Gaia Memory with a physical form without a host. I don't need Jun Kazu, nor anyone else. All I need is my power alone.

Dabi: You showed up late.

Utopia Dopant: Apologies. I was... busy doing things on my end.

Faiz knew that the Utopia Dopant's powers were terrifying and extremely strong, but he was not expecting this Dopant to show up as the leader of the operation. In his head, he thought of a possible chance of more than one general.

Utopia Dopant: Since you knew about me and about Jun Kazu, you should already know the power I possess. Now, you shall witness them.

The Dopant pointed his staff forward and launched a huge fireball coming in quick. The fireball hit Faiz, and ended up making him fly away and releasing Mr. Compress.

Mr. Compress: I must thank you for freeing me.

Utopia Dopant: You are so welcome.

Faiz crashed and bumped into a tree.

Midoriya: Bado!

Shoji: Are you all right?!

Faiz winced and gritted his teeth whe getting back up.

Faiz: (Damn it! Why does it have to be him of all people?!)

The Utopia Dopant turned his head towards Midoriya, Shoji, and Todoroki.

Utopia Dopant: You're all next.

He fired another fireball at the trio. They saw this, and immediately dodged it. Twice jumped into the air and aimed for Todoroki.

Twice: Faces on Shigaraki's killing list! That little beat up boy and you! They weren't, though!

He pulled a string off his right wrist, revealing a tape that looked like a blade. Todoroki shot ice forward, causing Twice to stop his attack.

Twice: That's hot!

Toga shot the needle forward at Midoriya. Midoriya moved his head to avoid the needle. Then, Toga rushed at him with excitement.

Toga: I'm Toga, Izuku!

She lunged at him and pinned him to the ground. Midoriya's arms were still patched up with thick clothing from Uraraka, so he was not able to use his arms.

Toga: I thought so earlier, too.

Toga drew out a knife and raised it in the air, making Midoriya widened his eyes in horror.

Toga: But you would be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!

Shoji: Midoriya!!!

Shoji dived forward and slapped Toga away with his arms. Toga was sent back and landed on her feet.

Toga: Is that how it is? Are you going to get in my way? You're not my type at all...

Toga raised her head and glared sharply at Shoji.

Toga: ...but I'll cut you, anyway.

Shoji got in front of Midoriya to shield Jim.

Shoji: She's crazy.

The Auto Vajin fired its bullets at the Utopia Dopant and the two Imagin. The Dopant casted a barrier to deflect them. The monsters fired energy shots at the robot, and it was struck by them. It fell on its back and reverted back to its normal state as a bike.

Faiz: Auto Vajin!!!

Faiz pressed the button on the stopwatch on his arm.

START UP!

Faiz's body glowed as his visor changed into red, and the chest plates were on his shoulders again, transforming him into Axel Form. The Dopant chuckled at his form.

Utopia Dopant: I can also do that, too. Let's test out who is faster.

Faiz and the Dopant rushed at each other in quick speed and clashed their weapons together, as they ran and jumped around the battlefield. Faiz slammed into the Dopant's cane. The Dopant pushed the blade back and twirled his cane to block more attacks. The Utopia Dopant let out a shout and shot out a small tornado with thunderstorms from his hand. Faiz was engulfed inside and got electrified.

TIME OUT!

The timer came to an end, and Faiz was reverted back to his normal form. He crashed and was met with multiple attacks coming from both of the Imagin. Faiz screamed in pain and flew away once more.

Utopia Dopant: Well? Aren't you fascinated?

Faiz: (I need to change into another Kamen Rider and use their powers.)

Faiz took off and headed for cover. The Dopant raised his hand and used telekinesis on Faiz. Faiz was lifted off the ground and was pulled toward the Dopant. He was grabbed the neck and choked from the hard grip.

Utopia Dopant: How disappointing. I expect more from you. You're powerful, aren't you? Why don't you show them?

Faiz: I don't know why you monsters always come back, but I will destroy you and your organization and send you all back to hell!

The Dopant laughed at his words and was not fazed by them.

Utopia Dopant: The one going to hell... will be you instead. Once you're dead, we will be able to accomplish what the previous Shocker couldn't do.

He slammed the cane into Faiz's gut hard, sending him way back. Faiz rolled and groaned in agony before forced out of his transformation.

Midoriya: Bado!

Todoroki shot more ice at Twice to keep him back.

Twice: Too easy!

Todoroki: What is with him?

Mr. Compress approached Dabi.

Dabi: Where is Bakugo?

Mr. Compress: Of course. He's right here.

He reached into his pocket, but felt nothing.

Mr. Compress: Hm?

He turned to gaze at Shoji.

Shoji: Midoriya! Todoroki! We're running away!

Shoji looked back at Compress.

Shoji: I'm sure now based on what he said. I don't know what your Quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these.

He pulled out the two marbles that contained Bakugo and Tokoyami.

Shoji: Tokoyami and Bakugo. Isn't that right, entertainer?

Midoriya: Shoji!

Badoraku: W-Wait--

The Leo Imagin used the butt of his morning star to hit Badoraku in the head, knocking him out.

Shoji: Xiong!

Midoriya: We need to save Bado! He's the main target, as well!

They heard this and immediately rushed to Badoraku.

Mr. Compress: Oh? That didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!

Todoroki created a larger ice wall to slow Twice down further.

Todoroki: All right, good job, Shoji! We just need to get Xiong, then we're leaving!

Dabi: Fool--

Dabi was about to shoot his blue fire, but Mr. Compress raised his hand in front of him.

Mr. Compress: No, wait.

As they ran to get to Badoraku, a Nomu was seen peering at them.

Midoriya: A Nomu! Hurry!

They were stopped when a black warp appeared in front of them, revealing Kurogiri. The students sweated and froze in place.

Shoji: He was...

Todoroki: At USJ...!

Midoriya: The warp...!

Kurogiri: It has been for some time since the signal. Let us go, Dabi.

Kurogiri summoned more warps behind villains.

Utopia Dopant: I'm fine, Kurogiri. We can get out of here ourselves.

Kurogiri: As you wish.

The warps disappeared behind the Dopant and the two Imagin.

Toga: Sorry, Izuku. I'll see you later. Say bye to Badoraku for me please!

Toga waved goodbye and walked in the portal. Twice dived into the portal with both of his hands clapped together.

Dabi: Hold on, our goal is not yet--

Mr. Compress: Oh? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present.

The trio gasped and turned to Compress.

Mr. Compress: It's a habit. One of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something...

He held his top hat and removed his mask.

Mr. Compress: ...it's because there's something I don't want you to see.

He opened his mouth and stick his tongue out with the two marbles actually containg both Tokoyami and Bakugo. The trio widened their eyes in horror and disbelief.

Midoriya/Todoroki: N-No way!

Compress snapped his fingers as the marbles on Shoji's hands faded away to reveal the ice from Todoroki.

Todoroki: My ice?!

Mr. Compress: Yes. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket.

Midoriya: Crap!

They rushed toward Mr. Compress and Dabi. The magician villain put his mask back on.

Mr. Compress: If you discover that what was in my right hand pocket, then of course you'd rush happily over.

He slowly backed into the warp.

Midoriya: Hold it!!!

He bowed his head at the students who were his audience.

Mr. Compress: Now then, that's all from me--

He was interrupted by a beam hitting his mask, shattering half of it. They turned, and saw that it Aoyama was responsible for doing so.

Midoriya: Aoyama!

The impact of the beam made Mr. Compress lost balance and spat out the marbles. Shoji and Todoroki dived to the ones from their side. Midoriya winced as he felt pain overwhelming him, and causing him to trip. Shoji managed to grab the marble on his end. Todoroki was getting closer, but Dabi was quicker and snatched the marble. He had a wicked look on his face.

Dabi: That's sad... Shoto Todoroki.

Dabi proceeded to kick Todoroki in the back. Todoroki grunted and rolled across the ground.

Dabi: Confirm it now. Release this.

Mr. Compress: My show has been ruined!

Compress snapped his finger and entered in the warp. The marbles shined and released both Tokoyami and Bakugo. However, Tokoyami was on Shoji's grasp while Bakugo was within Dabi's grasp.

Dabi: No problem. The mission is now complete.

Dabi dragged Bakugo in the warp slowly, as Midoriya rushed to Bakugo.

Midoriya: Kacchan!!! Kacchan!!!!!!

Midoriya leaped forward to get to Bakugo.

Bakugo: Don't come, Deku--!

The warp disappeared, and Midoriya ran his face first into the dirt. Midoriya was truly devastated, but one thought crossed in his mind.

Midoriya: (Bado!)

He turned to the direction where Badoraku was, causing the others to also look at the direction.

Utopia Dopant: Splendid performance! You humans in this dimension and world are strong. It won't, however, stand to the might of Multi-Shocker!

Tokoyami: "Humans"?

Todoroki: You referred us as "humans". Are you not humans? What are your Quirks?!

Utopia Dopant: Ha! Don't compare our powers to these Quirks you puny humans have. Our powers are far superior than yours. Be sure to keep your eyes peel once you witness it sooner or later.

They were thrown off guard at his words.

Midoriya: (So those were not Quirks...?!)

The Dopant gestured for the Leo Imagin and the Scorpion Imagin to leave. They turned and walked away.

Todoroki: I won't let you!!!

Todoroki blasted ice toward the three. The Dopant simply repelled the ice and destroyed them in the process. Todoroki took a step back and gritted his teeth.

Utopia Dopant: Bye-bye now!

The Utopia Dopant let out a loud wicked laugh and teleported away with the Imagin. Midoriya, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Todoroki all froze in disbelief and horror. Tears were flowing down on his face as his childhood friend Bakugo got taken away. Midoriya raised his head to the sky and let out a scream filled with despair, rage, and sadness. Badoraku woke up and noticed that the villains and Multi-Shocker were gone.

He assumed that Bakugo was taken away. He could have saved Bakugo, but Multi-Shocker just had to get in his way.

Badoraku: (Fuck!)

He punched the ground in frustration and felt the emotions emitting from Midoriya. Soon after, most of the students were found and rescued. Most of them were okay while some of them were either injured or unconscious. The firefighters, ambulance, and police came to help out to make sure all students were safe and sound. Ragdoll was nowhere to be found, but all that was left was her gear and her blood. The police apprehended and took away Muscular, Mustard, and Moonfish.

Midoriya was amongst the students who were injured and taken to the ambulance. Badoraku watched and was only silent. While he knew this would happen, it did not mean he was affected.

Uraraka: Bado, will Deku be okay? What about Bakugo? We heard he's been kidnapped.

Badoraku let out a small assuring smile.

Badoraku: No worries. Midoriya's strong, and he'll be fine. As for Bakugo, he can handle himself.

Uraraka was relieved of Midoriya being okay, and nodded her head. Badoraku continued on as they were being escorted and leaving the camp. He then noticed Todoroki ahead of him. Todoroki walked closer and gazed at Badoraku.

Todoroki: Xiong, what do you know about those other villains? Multi-Shocker. You seem like you know who they are.

Badoraku stood silent and continued onto the bus.

Badoraku: You don't need to know.

Todoroki grabbed Badoraku by his right shoulder.

Todoroki: Are you really from another dimension? Just what is going on?! Who are you?!

Badoraku stared at Todoroki in anger.

Badoraku: I said you don't need to know! Multi-Shocker is not an organization you should mess with! I am the only one who has the power to fight them! No Quirks can match up against their strongest members. It's best you and the rest stay out of this. This is for everyone's safety.

He removed Todoroki's hand and walked into the bus.

Todoroki: (Just what do you mean by that? What are you planning to do?)

Todoroki had no words and entered the bus. With Multi-Shocker in this world, he could not risked having his friends and classmates coming along now to save Bakugo any time sooner.

Badoraku: (In this case, I will go save Bakugo on my own. Multi-Shocker and the League of Villains are possibly allies now. Even if I get in trouble, I don't care. It is my pride and job as a Kamen Rider to defend and save others.)

(Ending)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...
263K 6.5K 36
In a world where the majority of people have abilities called quirks, a white-haired boy gets stuck with a strange little girl. After saving her lif...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
43.2K 937 26
What if Izuku Midoriya didn't just have the powers of One for All? What if he also has the power of Ghost Rider as well? This is the story of how Mid...