Pinball Vance (Vance Hopper x...

By milkshakesrnice

!Completed story! More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
! DISCLAIMER !
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
WTF.
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
TYSM!!
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
The end
Hey!!

Part 24

10.1K 177 109
By milkshakesrnice

Me and Finney walked into the house and ran up to his room. I sat on his bed and he smiled. "That was actually really fun," he said and I smiled so wide. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it I thought it was great."
"Yeah I'm glad Moose and his brother didn't say anything."
I nodded in agreement and we talked about it for a while then our father came in so I got up thinking it was lights out.

"Finney do you know a kid called Robin Are- Aria-" my father stuttered trying to pronounce his surname. "Arellano?" My brother said.
"Yeah that's it."
"Uhm yes I know him he's a friend from school why?"
My father stared at my brother then rubbed his eyes and sighed exiting the doorway he was stood in. Finney looked at me his eyes filled with worry. I shook my head and frowned.

Me and Finney went to my father and he told us he had just been declared missing. I could tell Finney was ready for tears, he didn't speak he just nodded his head and went up to his room. Me and my father heard the door slam and I could see the sorrow in my dad's eyes. "So they have the wrong guy," I said.
"No no Y/N they think it's someone else just uhm copying."
I scoffed and went up to Finneys room. I knocked on his door and opened it abit, "I'm sorry Finney, I know he was your friend." I said.
"Don't say was. He is my friend."
"Sorry Finney."

I went to close the door and leave but he cleared his throat and said, "can you have one your dreams?"
"That's not how it works.."
"Can you just try for me?.. For Robin.."
I nodded and saw a tear roll down my brothers cheek before I left and went to my room.

I sat in my bed and sighed. How the fuck could this happen? Finney needs Robin and now he's gone I can't believe this..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.9K 11
π™‘π™–π™£π™˜π™š 𝙃𝙀π™₯π™₯π™šπ™§ π™›π™šπ™™ 𝙀𝙛𝙛 𝙀𝙛 π™›π™šπ™–π™§. He loved it. He loved the power it gave him. It was only until he met Y/N L/N when he realized...
235K 4.8K 33
Never in a million years did you think getting beat up by Moose and his friends would result in something more with the infamous Vance Hopper. Update...
2.1K 34 13
*if theres any bad grammar please ignore it thanks and I hope you guys enjoy* y/n and her dad move to make a fresh start in life but y/n then meets v...
230K 3.4K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...