Part 14

Me and my Finney sat on my bed and I talked him through the whole. "So one of them honestly thought you were yknow" Finney said. I looked at him, "You can say his name. He doesn't take kids that say it that's just a myth." I said trying to reassure him.
"Still just to be on the safe side."
"Uh huh anyway it was so intense until I told them about my dreams. They kept trying to get more answers like I was some kind of genie it was really annoying."

"Y/N!!" I heard my dad shout from downstairs and I ran down to him. "Yes?" I came down fast so that if it was a beating he wouldn't hit as hard. "I need you and Finney to go to the store for me. I need bread, milk and if its Harriet working the till get me a 6 pack of Miller Lite." he said. "Of course dad," I smiled and stood beside him, "may I have some money please?"
"Of course," he said and placed money in my hand. "Bring you're brother don't go alone."
I nodded and went up to my room. "Cmon Finney we need to go to the shop." We went downstairs put our shoes on and left.

When we neared the shop, I saw a black van with abracadabra wrote on the side. I hit Finneys arm and pointed at the van do you reckon that's the van the Grabber uses?" I asked and smirked. "Don't joke about that Y/N," he said and frowned. I rolled my eyes "Sorry." I said as we walked in the shop. I glanced over at the pinball machine and saw Vance playing. I also saw Moose look at me and whisper to Vance. I decided to pay no mind to it and went to get bread and milk. As I was picking up the milk I felt a presence behind me.

Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw Vance. I looked at him, "what?"
"Don't be so rude." he said.
"Sorry but lat time you talked to me in here it didn't end well."
"Hey I apologised for that but I'm here to ask why you spent most of your day in the principals office."
"I'd tell you if you got me some cola." I smiled.
"Well it depends if its really that good and if you'll get mad if I tell my buddy Moose over there."
"Hmm deal if you promise Moose won't tell anyone."
He nodded "It's a date then," he smirked and went to get some cola.

I went up to Finney and whispered "Vance might be coming home with us."