Rebirth of Xiao Wen

Galing kay jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... Higit pa

summary
1-10
11-20
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

21-30

219 3 0
Galing kay jeon_jijae

21

Chapter 21 Love is a Person's Matter

"Xiao Wen, do you want to go to the county?" He Kun suddenly said something, which surprised Xiao Wen.

"The county?" Xiao Wen thought for a while. If He Kun had said this before today, he would have nodded without hesitation, but now, he is reluctant. Xiao Wen understood his heart, and he developed feelings for He Kun, but such feelings and secret love made him no longer willing to regard He Kun as a backer or a person for help.

Maybe that's what love is like. When it doesn't appear, it is called brothers and sisters, calls friends and friends, and hugs and hugs to be closer, but when love appears, it becomes reserved, and even shaking hands feels uncomfortable.

Xiao Wen originally wanted to get close to He Kun just to climb up to the prince and let him help him get out of the circle of right and wrong in his previous life, but now Xiao Wen's mind has changed, and he thinks more.

Xiao Wen is a rebirth, and rebirth means the ability to predict the future. Man is determined to conquer the sky, he can change himself and the affairs around him, but after his rebirth, he observes and finds that the general direction will not change, and the trajectory of destiny always overlaps in a certain place.

If he grasps it well, Xiao Wen is confident to use these foreseen events to make He Kun and himself go further.

I have to say that love may not be great, but the power of people who have love can definitely be called huge.

When Xiao Wen confirmed his feelings for He Kun, his position quickly changed to the most favorable position for He Kun. His heart was full of love for He Kun, and all the passion and fighting spirit he ignited would ultimately point to only One: I can help He Kun.

Whether it is heterosexual or homosexual love, the essence of love will not change, that is the spirit of dedication.

For thousands of years, dedicated love has always inspired people to think the same: I want to be a person worthy of him, I want to be a person who can help him.

But no matter how Xiao Wen's position and thoughts changed, it couldn't change the essence of his crush. From the time Xiao Wen confirmed his feelings, he never thought about telling He Kun about his feelings or getting anything from He Kun.

He clearly knew He Kun's family background and his future path and achievements. Homosexual love in He Kun's world could literally destroy his bright future. What's more, he clearly knew that He Kun was married in his last life, which meant that He Kun was not a homosexual.

This road is tortuous and dark, and even has no future. How could Xiao Wen be willing to entrust the person he likes into the water with such a road?

After all, love is my own business. Being born again, I can have this precious feeling. Xiao Wen is already grateful to God, and there is no more request.

"There are better prospects for development in the county, but I am not suitable to go now." Xiao Wen replied, "I have just become the mayor's secretary, and the foundation has not yet been laid, and there are very few interpersonal relationships. If I go to the county at this time, it won't help me much."

He Kun nodded thoughtfully after listening to Xiao Wen's words.

He Kun agrees with Xiao Wen's words, and the promotion of normal civil servants is indeed the case. When serving as the leading secretary, I fully accumulated my own network resources, and then I started to work hard at the grassroots level. In this way, I can get more help from the upper-level leaders when I do things at the grassroots level, and my career development will be much smoother.

But He Kun thinks differently. After all, he does not lack a background from the upper level. If Xiao Wen goes to the grassroots to work hard, he is confident to help Xiao Wen without having to consider the issue of upper-level support. But he didn't mention his background to Xiao Wen, and he didn't know how to dispel Xiao Wen's concerns.

If He Kun directly offered to help him, but he was worried that it was not the emotional foundation between the two, but a subordinate, He Kun would have vomited three liters of blood even if he wanted to.

Let's talk to Xiao Wen after thinking about it thoroughly. He Kun thought so, so he won't bring up this topic again. In such a chat, the car slowly drove into their destination today.

22

Chapter 22 Friends JONE

When he saw this store, Xiao Wen only had one thought in his heart: This can't be a good and cheap clothing store!

Although Xiao Wen still looks very immature, his knowledge is definitely not less. Although the location of this store is not in the center of the city, it is also surrounded by high-end villas. The few cars randomly placed around the store are all famous brand sports cars. Perhaps only the car driven by He Kun looks the most shabby.

Xiao Wen followed He Kun into the store, which was elegant and quiet, like a high-end club, but there were some clothes shapes and models on the left and right, which made people agree that this is a clothing store.

He Kun just entered, the man sitting in the hall with Erlang's legs crossed and sipping coffee leisurely raised his head naturally, saw He Kun's figure, stood up in surprise, walked towards He Kun, said with a smile, "He Kun Why don't the third brother come here when he is free and don't say hello first? Fortunately, JONE happens to be here today, if he is not there, it would be a big rudeness?"

"Bring a friend over to have a look and buy some clothes." He Kun reached out and shook hands with the man with a smile. , turned around and introduced to Xiao Wen, "This is JONE's cousin, Mo Ruxue. He is the son of the deputy mayor of Mo Congmo in S City. Ruxue, this is my friend Xiao Wen."

"Hello." Xiao Wen sighed secretly in his heart, and sure enough, the younger brothers are all the younger brothers, and there are no ordinary people when he makes a move. He took the initiative to reach out and shook hands with Mo Ruxue, "It's an honor to meet Young Master Mo."

"I don't dare to dare . ." Mo Ruxue hurriedly reached out to hold Xiao Wen's hand and shook it gently, who would dare to neglect the person He Sange brought over, "He Sange's friend is my friend, how can Xiaoge be called? I'm Young Master Mo, just call me Ruxue."

Xiao Wen smiled and stopped talking, Brother Xiao can't afford to call him that now, but they gave He Kun's face, and he didn't need to lower his worth. , lowered He Kun's face.

During the three people's chat, a slender man turned from the inside and looked up to see He Kun jumping over happily, "Kun, why are you here?"

"JONE, long time no see." He Kun politely hugged the man He rushed over, patted his shoulder lightly, and then stood up straight with a smile.

Only then did Chen Jin see that this man was very handsome, with prominent features, and he was obviously a mixed race.

"Kun, it's rare for you to come to me. City F and City S are so close, but every time you ask for clothes, you just report the size and let me send it to you, and you don't even think to visit me. It hurts me so much. Heart." JONE looked at He Kun with a sad expression.

He Kun's face was also a little helpless, but Chen Jin could see that he was in a good mood, "JONE, you know, I'm very busy with work."

JONE smiled again and said, "Forget it, You can come here once, and it's not in vain for me to stay in Province Y for so many years. By the way, what kind of clothes do you want this time, let me know, I have designed several sets of clothes recently that are very suitable for you."

"I'm here this time. I'm here to accompany my friends to choose a few outfits, let me introduce you." He Kun showed a calm smile and pushed Xiao Wen out.

"Wow, what a beautiful boy." JONE looked at Xiao Wen in surprise, until Xiao Wen's face was almost red.

What is a beautiful boy? Xiao Wen muttered in his heart, my name is Sven! Sven! ! !

"Who is this?" JONE scanned Xiao Wen up and down several times before he remembered to ask his name.

"This is my friend, Xiao Wen." When He Kun said these words, JONE's expression was ever-changing. He wanted to laugh but couldn't. His surprised expression was revealed involuntarily, but he was forced to control it, showing a pair of He looked so strange that even his cousin Mo Ruxue looked at him strangely.

JONE turned his head sharply to look at He Kun, but saw He Kun smiling calmly and lightly as always, but he understood nothing, took a deep breath, and said with a smile, "Oh, so it's your friend, Xiao, Mr. Xiao , I really have several clothes here that are very suitable for you, do you have any requirements for clothes?"

"Thank you, Mr. JONE." Xiao Wen didn't understand why JONE was surprised, but he replied politely, "I just want to buy two sets of formal clothes for washing, as long as they are the right size, what are the requirements?

" Formal suits?" JONE looked at Xiao Wen up and down again and exclaimed, "Where can two suits be enough? With Mr. Xiao's body and appearance, I have a bunch of clothes here to show Mr. Xiao's temperament. Mr. Xiao Dressing up like this now is just too reckless."

Xiao Wen hurriedly stopped after hearing this, "Oh, no need, really, just take two sets of formal clothes, nothing else is needed."

Xiao Wen turned to look at He Kun, he found himself in an embarrassing situation, how could this kind of place be the good and cheap place He Kun said? If someone really brought a bunch of clothes to try on, but they all fit but didn't have the money to buy them, wouldn't that be a loss of He Kun's face?

He Kun smiled but didn't say a word. JONE was excitedly calling the waiter in the store to pick up clothes. Xiao Wen was condensed and suddenly smiled, "Mr. JONE, you really don't need to take so many clothes. If you are shy, it would be good to be able to afford a set of formal clothes from here."

This kind of directness made He Kun's smile more obvious, and it also surprised Mo Ruxue, who was on the sidelines.

Mo Ruxue could naturally see Xiao Wen's family background from Xiao Wen's dress, but he thought that since it was brought by He Sange, the clothes would naturally be paid by He Sange, and he did not consider the price of the clothes. But from Xiao Wen's words, it seems that this is not the meaning. It seems that Xiao Wen just made a friend like He Kun, and the friend happened to take him to a familiar store to buy clothes.

This is normal for ordinary people, but for He Kun, it is absolutely impossible. How come Mo Ruxue, who came from a big family, doesn't know who the famous third brother He is? That was the little grandson whom the previous state leader took by his side since he was a child. He was the third brother He who had to be polite when he saw him, not to mention his lofty status among the juniors in the capital.

Such a third brother He has never heard of him doing things that ordinary people would do, such as laughing with friends or taking friends shopping. If these things are linked with third brother He, it will make all the young men in the capital. Feeling disillusioned.

And his cousin JONE is one of the good friends He Sange rarely recognizes. Even if he is such a good friend, He Sange keeps a distance and is polite on the surface.

It's not surprising to see He Kun bring a boy in today, who thought it was He Kun's family junior. But listening to this tone now, it is really a friend!

Oh my god, what a surprise for He Sange to bring friends who go shopping? If Mo Ruxue went back to the capital to talk to his followers, I think many people would admire this Xiao Wen very much, right? No, maybe it should be envy, jealousy and hate?

Not to mention where Mo Ruxue's thoughts diverged, JONE was slightly stunned when he heard Xiao Wen's words, then raised his head and smiled, "Aiya, Kun's good friend is my good friend, it's the first time we meet good friends. Can you not give me a gift? These clothes are all designed by me for fun, you can wear them and talk about money to hurt your feelings!" After speaking, he urged to take out the clothes quickly.

Xiao Wen was speechless when he heard this, and was about to say something to refuse, He Kun smiled aside, "Yeah, JONE, talking about money hurts feelings between friends, how about I get a few more sets today?"

JONE was stunned for a moment, glared at He Kun, but smiled helplessly, "I haven't seen you for so long, you know that I shave my skin, this is the fruit of my hard work! Hey, forget it, it's cheaper for you today. "

He Kun smiled lightly, and Xiao Wen also smiled, he knew that He Kun meant to let him accept it in another way. Regardless, whether it's He Kun's favor or his friend's favor, he can bear it. As long as it belongs to He Kun, he is willing and able to bear it.

In the future, there is an endless future.

23

Chapter 23 The Seven Masters of the Capital

When Xiao Wen and He Kun left, there were several large boxes in the trunk, full of Xiao Wen's clothes. He Kun's clothes also have a few pieces, and they are very similar to some of Xiao Wen's styles, but this is the meaning of JONE. Xiao Wen is dizzy when he sees all kinds of clothes, where can he tell which ones are similar and which are different?

Originally, the recipient's clothes were not paid for, and Xiao Wen might insist on paying for one or two pieces. However, there were several large boxes full of dazzling arrays, but Xiao Wen accepted it with peace of mind. The clothes contained more than just the price, Xiao Wen accepted the friend JONE. Just for this thought of sending clothes, even if it includes He Kun's favor, if Xiao Wen can do it in the future, he should go all out.

The car drove away from the high-end villa area, and JONE waved his hand gently behind him.

He Kun looked at the smaller and smaller figures in the rearview mirror, smiled and said to Xiao Wen, "JONE's Chinese name is Zhao Shiqi, he is the eldest son and grandson of the old Zhao family in Beijing. However, when he went to study abroad, he fell in love with a foreign woman, JONE's mother. Later, Uncle Zhao stepped into the business world after returning to China, and he also made a lot of money. He is a very powerful person, even in business, in The old Zhao family also has a considerable right to speak. Mo Ruxue is the son of the third daughter of the Zhao family, and is a cousin to JONE."

"Then how did you meet?" Xiao Wen asked naturally.

He Kun was overjoyed. He knew that Xiao Wen was bound to be curious about JONE, so he explained some relevant information to him. But he didn't expect that Xiao Wen would take the initiative to ask about JONE's relationship with him.

Maybe Xiao Wen didn't realize it himself, but He Kun could see from Xiao Wen's active inquiry that Xiao Wen became more and more unprepared for him, and he took the initiative to integrate into his circle and understand his life awareness.

Could this mean that Xiao Wen became interested in him and got close to him unconsciously? He Kun was a little excited when he thought about it. He turned his head and looked at Xiao Wen with a slight smile. Xiao Wen was staring at him with curious eyes. His eyes were shining brightly, and his lips were bright red and small. He couldn't help but want to taste it. Full and juicy flavor.

But before the time came, he still had to hold back, He Kun turned his head naturally, but he didn't know that his mouth was dry at this time, and he couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of saliva.

He secretly laughed that his concentration was getting worse, but he couldn't help explaining it to himself. The person he liked for so long was by his side, and being able to maintain his attitude as a gentleman was truly extraordinary.

"We," He Kun chuckled, only to find that his throat was a little dry, he coughed twice, and then he recovered his voice, but found that his bottom was half hard. He took two deep breaths and pressed it down. It was so hot that he continued, "We grew up together."

Xiao Wen listened very seriously. It was rare that He Kun was willing to talk to him about his own affairs, and he said it without reservation. How could Xiao Wen not listen to him? Have to be careful?

It was only now that He Kun thought that when he mentioned the old Zhao family in the capital just now, Xiao Wen was not at all surprised. He didn't seem to know as much about himself as he thought.

Just as Xiao Wen first knew that he had given up the position of the mayor's secretary to him, how did he find out?

It seems that Xiao Wen also has a secret!

He Kun thought about it, but became even happier. Such Xiao Wen seemed to attract him even more.

"Do you know the Seven Families in Beijing?" He Kun asked.

"I know." Originally based on He Kun's knowledge, Xiao Wen, who was born in a small place, would not know much about the red noble family in the capital, but Xiao Wen was silent for a moment, but bluntly said that he knew, which really made He Kun also Somewhat surprised.

24

Chapter 24 I Want Your Heart

"Hehe, then it's easier for me to explain." He Kun smiled, "There are seven major families in the capital. Although they never say it on the surface, no one knows the profound influence of these seven major families on China. The seven major families are the Lao Wang family, the Lao He family, the Lao Chu family, the Lao Zhang family, the Lao Li family, the Lao Xu family, and the Lao Zhao family."

"The current state leaders are members of the Lao Wang family, while the previous state leaders are members of the Lao Wang family. He is a member of our Lao He family. The interests of the seven major families are entangled, intertwined and closely related. But when there is political cooperation, there will be opposition. Our Lao He family and the Lao Wang family have an antagonistic relationship at this time. Three Li Wenjun is my eldest uncle. The old Xu family has a good relationship with our family. However, the old Zhao family and the old Chu family are relatively close to the old Wang family. The older generation of the old Zhang family died two years ago, and our family is only the province of Y province. Zhang Junping, secretary of the party committee, supported himself."

"However, the skinny camel is bigger than the horse. So, the purpose of your stay in Y province is to have a relationship with the old Zhang family?" Xiao Wen asked, "After all, even if the old The old Zhang family has gone, but the old Zhang family's network still exists, if you can cooperate with the old Zhang family, then you will not be weaker than the Wang Pai."

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen with a smile, this child just thought Quick, clever and capable, he saw it early on.

Xiao Wen knew that He Kun's lack of refutation meant approval. He suddenly remembered the position of the secretary. He had never thought about it from a political standpoint before. Now, would it have something to do with it?

In Xiao Wen's silence, He Kun didn't say much. He knew that Xiao Wen had some time to accept and think about what he said, but even he had no idea. At this time, Xiao Wen was not accepting and thinking, but according to He The information provided by Kun has been analyzed and judged.

"Our mayor Yan Hao belongs to Governor Xu?" Xiao Wen said suddenly.

He Kun gave him a deep look and nodded. He Kun was pleasantly surprised and proud. The person he loves is so good. Even if he can't announce it to the world, his heart is full of pride. In He Kun's impression, he never seems to be proud of others. Pass.

"Then our positions are not opposed?" Xiao Wen's slightly surprised tone made He Kun couldn't help laughing.

"You just found out?" He Kun's smiling tone was relaxed and comfortable, "Then what should we do?"

"Then we will continue to oppose each other." Xiao Wen thought for a moment and replied, but his tone was serious and serious.

He Kun was stunned and fell silent.

"He Kun, you are a person who does great things, and your future is limitless." Xiao Wen revealed his true words, "I am just a small civil servant with no background and no ability, my original idea was just to follow you to do things. , even if I can't help you, I work happily. But, I don't think so now."

When Xiao Wen said this, He Kun seemed to have guessed the general content of Xiao Wen's following words, and his expression was slightly moved.

"You have given me a starting point that everyone admires and a bright future, so you have given me the possibility to help you, but..." Xiao Wen hesitated for a moment, "but, if I really follow you, It's all in vain. Following you, I will rely on you, relying on you for everything, then I'm just your burden. I don't know why you are so kind to me, but a little bit of kindness will be repaid when the spring comes back. What's more, your help to me is not as simple as a little bit of grace. So I think..."

"You want to help me as an undercover agent?" He Kun asked lightly.

Xiao Wen opened his mouth wide, trying to explain something, but that was what he actually thought in his heart, and he really didn't know how to explain it.

Xiao Wen listened to He Kun's light tone, and suddenly became restless, He Kun looked like he was angry.

He Kun stopped the car, turned around, and looked directly at Xiao Wen, "You said you don't know why I'm so nice to you, do you?"

Xiao Wen didn't know how to answer and was at a loss.

He Kun stroked Xiao Wen's face with his right hand, stared into Xiao Wen's eyes, and said word by word, "I didn't give you a favor, and what I want is not your reward."

"Then what do you want?" Xiao Wen asked stupidly.

"What I want is your heart." He Kun leaned over and moaned Xiao Wen's lips.

25

Chapter 25 He Likes Me Too

Xiao Wen looked dumbfounded as he watched He Kun getting closer and closer to him, and then his nose was touching his nose. After that, the wet feeling on his lips made his whole brain explode.

Xiao Wen himself didn't know whether to be shocked or ecstatic, so he was sure of how he felt about He Kun, and he got a response, and it was the other party who took the initiative.

When did He Kun mean this to him? He really didn't see it.

No, it should be seen, who would be nice to others for no reason? What made He Kun treat him so well, Xiao Wenquan, he helped him think about his future, and he helped him take care of this and that.

Xiao Wen thought about the past, and suddenly he figured out everything. For example, at the Hengxian Hotel that time, He Kun went to his room to sleep, saying that he was not used to sleeping with others, and that he specially sent meals to his house to eat with him, and this time he also specially accompanied him buying clothes.

Why is He Kun so good to Xiao Wen? Isn't it because you like him?

Xiao Wen's face became more and more red. When He Kun let go of Xiao Wen's lips, what he saw was a ripe red apple.

He Kun's joy filled his heart. He felt that his life had never been so happy so far. He expected Xiao Wen's thousands of reactions. The good result is that Xiao Wen is willing to think about his feelings, but he never thought that Xiao Wen would blush.

What does blush mean, blush means that Xiao Wen also has him in his heart, Xiao Wen is also willing and likes him, so he can accept him so smoothly.

It was because this was the biggest expectation in He Kun's heart, so he didn't dare to imagine it.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Wen's shyness told He Kun a fact that Xiao Wen also liked him.

He Kun held Xiao Wen tightly in his arms, he was so excited that his whole body was shaking, he didn't know why he had a feeling at this moment, as if this moment was something he had waited for two lifetimes, he had been waiting for two lifetimes I just waited for Xiao Wen, I waited for two lifetimes!

Xiao Wen had never seen He Kun so excited. He had known He Kun for two lifetimes, and he had never seen He Kun so emotionally exposed. He understood more at this time, and he hugged He Kun with his back. On Kun's neck, what appeared in his mind was the figure of He Kun who flashed past the door of the hotel during the wedding banquet in his previous life. After a while, He Kun finally controlled his emotions and let go of Xiao Wen. He looked at Xiao Wen with a smile on his face, holding Xiao Wen's hand and was reluctant to let go. Xiao Wen was embarrassed to be seen, he turned his eyes away unnaturally, looked out the car window, only to find that the car had been driven into a community, and a woman pushing a stroller was leisurely passing by their car. "Hey, where is this place?" Xiao Wen asked curiously. He Kun smiled and let go of Xiao Wen's hand, opened the door and got out of the car, Xiao Wen followed and got out of the car with a puzzled face. This is a quiet high-end community. There are two security guards standing at the gate of the community, which looks very good. He Kun took Xiao Wen into a building and took the elevator to the eighteenth floor. Xiao Wen looked around curiously. This suite has four bedrooms, two living rooms, three bathrooms and two balconies. It is about 200 square meters. The layout is very simple. There is only a sofa in the living room and a bed in the master bedroom. "I don't like staying in hotels, and I often go to S city to do errands, so I bought a suite in S city and live here when I come." He Kun explained. "Why did you buy such a big one?" Xiao Wen asked curiously, "It's just a place to rest, and the layout is so simple." "I originally wanted to buy a small apartment, but I was only satisfied with this neighborhood. The suite was sold out again, so I had to buy a bigger one." He Kun took out a bunch of keys from the cabinet and handed it to Xiao Wen, "In the future, if two people live together, the size will be just right. There is no arrangement here, you can stay here. Design it well, and arrange it in whatever style you like." Xiao Wen stared blankly at the key He Kun handed over, not knowing what to do.

26

Chapter 26 The Tangled Heart

"Inappropriate." Xiao Wen was silent for a moment, but did not pick up He Kun's key.

He Kun's smile slowly faded. He looked at Xiao Wen and felt a little trembling in his heart. He suppressed his emotions and forced a smile, as if it took twice as much courage as before.

He Kun's mind was spinning quickly, he wondered if Xiao Wen just accepted him? Why is he unwilling to accept his keys? Is his understanding wrong?

no. He Kun affirmed to himself that if Xiao Wen didn't like him, he wouldn't accept his kiss, he wouldn't accept his hug, and he wouldn't even respond to his hug. His understanding is correct, Xiao Wen must also like him.

why? He Kun stared at Xiao Wen closely, trying to find the reason from any of Xiao Wen's subtle movements.

"I'm too eager." He Kun took Xiao Wen's hand and put the key in his hand, "You can arrange it whenever you want."

Xiao Wen looked at He Kun and smiled lightly. Eyebrows, faintly distressed.

Xiao Wen can see that He Kun is unswerving in this relationship, even if Xiao Wen has not considered whether to give up this relationship because the road ahead is too difficult, but He Kun is willing to wait, he is willing to wait for Xiao Wen to give He has an answer.

Xiao Wen admitted that he really hadn't thought about it clearly, and his feelings for He Kun just realized that soon, he suddenly crossed the stage of cohabitation, and he didn't know whether to accept it or not.

He Kun's future Xiao Wen is very clear, that is the real future unlimited. Under the circumstance that the Huaxia Kingdom has not yet approved of same-sex marriage, if Xiao Wen accepts He Kun, then the future between him and He Kun will be the biggest knife hanging on He Kun's head. This knife may destroy He Kun. Kun's everything left him with nothing.

In fact, open-minded people don't think so much. Both of them have emotional foundations, so it's not necessary to think too much. There are some problems that can't be solved after thinking about it, it's better to let the flow take its course.

It's a pity that although Xiao Wen is intelligent, he is not an open-minded person after all. He has experienced a life of failure in the previous life, and he is looking forward to and afraid of the new life, and he is even more worried about the gains and losses of every step he takes.

Even though He Kun knows more about the world, no matter how calm he is, he is not a roundworm in Xiao Wen's stomach after all.

Maybe He Kun calmed down and thought about it and thought that these factors Xiao Wen considered were the fundamental reasons for Xiao Wen's refusal today, but he just came to heaven from hell, and suddenly fell back from heaven to hell. This process is too fast, fast His thinking couldn't keep up with the situation.

He Kun could only smile reluctantly, giving Xiao Wen the firmest confidence: I will wait for you until the day you agree.

Returning to F City again, Xiao Wen felt as if he had passed away.

He Kun sent Xiao Wen back to the dormitory, picked up boxes after boxes of clothes in the trunk, and sent them to Xiao Wen's small dormitory, almost filling the dormitory.

After He Kun left, Xiao Wen looked at the boxes all over the room, 'Wow--' he threw himself on the bed with a howl, he really didn't want to sort out anything in these boxes, it would remind him today Such as the psychological process of riding a roller coaster.

In just one day, Xiao Wen went from realizing that he likes the same sex, and this same sex is He Kun, to convincing himself that love is a person's business, to deciding to be a Virgin, dedicating everything to He Kun and silently. Help him, and then suddenly turned into He Kun confessing to him, and then he actually accepted it, but refused.

Xiao Wen felt that his mind was messed up. He liked He Kun, and He Kun also liked him. Isn't that a perfect thing? Why would you refuse?

Xiao Wen felt that he wanted to punch himself a few times. How could such a good opportunity, such a perfect person, be rejected by him?

Since college, He Kun has been a legend. For Xiao Wen, it is an unattainable legend. This legend runs through Xiao Wen's previous life. He never thought that one day he would have a more intimate relationship with He Kun, but Today, this relationship was destroyed in front of him, and Xiao Wen was so annoyed that he wanted to bury his head.

In the end, Xiao Wen really didn't want to refuse. What he felt about He Kun's confession was excitement, excitement and flattery.

Is Xiao Wen's refusal correct? Xiao Wen kept asking himself, did he reject He Kun, right?

Not to refuse is to accept? Accept it? Falling in love and living together, the prince and the prince live happily together for a lifetime.

is it possible?

Although Xiao Wen did not see He Kun's official career in his previous life, he has a bright future as a provincial governor in his 40s. He may well be called the youngest and most potential provincial governor. .

So what if He Kun and Xiao Wen were found together?

He Kun will face two choices, one is to deny the relationship with Xiao Wen, the two will be strangers from now on, sad and sad. The second is that homosexual scandals are flying all over the sky, and He Kun's career has ended.

No matter which one He Kun chooses, the final outcome is a tragedy.

Is it possible that it goes undetected? If the two of them are careful and act secretly, they may hide it for a lifetime.

In fact, there are relatively few words about homosexuality in China. Even if the two are in close contact, they only think of friendship as friends, and they will not casually imagine people as homosexuals.

But if the relationship between two people is so good that they eat and live together, and they will never get married, then let alone trying to find out your wrong political enemy, even ordinary people can see that your relationship is not normal.

Xiao Wen scratched his hair, thinking about these questions is really nerve-racking. But his heart encouraged him to communicate with He Kun. He thought of He Kun's kiss, and He Kun hugged his trembling body. He suddenly felt that his whole body was getting hot. In fact, in his heart, how much he was Desire to be with He Kun.

The phone by the bed vibrated, Xiao Wen picked it up and saw a new text message.

When I opened it, it was sent by He Kun: I miss you.

Xiao Wen stared at these four words, his heart jumping with excitement, he pressed the reply button and typed word by word: I miss you too. Delete it, then enter: I miss you too, I miss you too, I miss you too, He Kun, I miss you too, I miss you so

much... Input 'I miss you too' over and over and lose it to the phone The entire screen was filled with these four words, and Xiao Wen stared at the entire piece of 'I miss you too' and froze.

Finally, Xiao Wen suddenly sat up from the bed, he quickly deleted the whole piece of "I miss you too", and wrote in the text: I want to see you, will you come pick me up?

The reply is very fast: wait for me.

Chauvin stood up, a room full of boxes. It was too late to tidy up, Xiao Wen casually found a T-shirt and jeans that he usually wears, took a quick shower in the bathroom, changed his clothes, picked up the key and went downstairs.

The Volkswagen SUV downstairs was parked there quietly.

Xiao Wen opened the car door and got into the passenger seat. This time, He Kun was the only one inside.

"Where?" He Kun asked.

"Go to where you live." Xiao Wen replied, shaking the bunch of keys.

He Kun's eyes quickly flashed a ray of light, and he didn't say any more, the car passed quietly.

Of course, He Kun does not live in the municipal party dormitory. It is also a suite, but the suite here is not as big as the one in S City. It has only three bedrooms, two halls, two bathrooms, and a balcony, about 110 square meters.

This house is much more carefully arranged than the house in S City, with three rooms, a master bedroom, a study and an exercise room with treadmills and some fitness equipment.

Sitting on the sofa in the living room, Xiao Wen was a little cautious, even though he already had a plan, he didn't know how to speak at this time.

He Kun poured a cup of tea from the kitchen and placed it in front of Xiao Wen. It was Mao Feng at the top, with emerald green leaves lining the pale yellow tea, with an indescribable beauty.

"He Kun, I..." Xiao Wen wanted to say, but didn't know where to start.

He Kun interrupted him with a smile, "Have you eaten yet?" His

stomach seemed to be responding to He Kun's words. With a 'gull', Xiao Wen pressed his stomach embarrassedly, only to realize that he was really hungry. .

He Kun walked into the kitchen with a smile, and magically brought out a few dishes, "Let's eat first."

Xiao Wen looked at his phone and was surprised to find that it was already nine o'clock.

It was less than five o'clock when He Kun and Xiao Wen returned to City F. After the two parted ways, Xiao Wen thought for more than three hours on the bed in the dormitory, without thinking about eating at all.

Didn't He Kun eat too? Looking at the plates of those dishes, there is a logo of a big hotel in F city, obviously it was sent by the hotel.

The dishes are so full that you can see that they haven't moved.

Since Xiao Wen sent a text message to ask He Kun to pick him up, He Kun simply didn't have time to order the hotel's takeout and wait for him to deliver it. That means that these dishes were actually ordered by He Kun but hadn't had time to eat.

In other words, He Kun didn't remember to eat until after eight o'clock.

Xiao Wen looked at these dishes and smiled. He took the bowl He Kun helped him make rice. He held the bowl in his left hand and the chopsticks in his right. He smiled and said to He Kun, "He Kun, I like you."

27

Chapter 27 The Opposition of Official Affairs

He Kun's hand shook, and the spoon for adding rice fell into the rice bowl.

He Kun was a little stunned. He interrupted Xiao Wen's hesitant words because he saw that Xiao Wen had a hard time opening his mouth. He didn't want Xiao Wen to be embarrassed. He really didn't expect that Xiao Wen would say these words so suddenly and so naturally.

He Kun really didn't know how to react. He was actually quite afraid to hear Xiao Wen say this, of course not because he was afraid that Xiao Wen liked him, he was afraid that Xiao Wen would have a 'but' behind him. And what he is most afraid of is this 'but' is the last thing he wants to accept.

It can be seen that no matter what kind of person encounters the word 'love', they will become stupid and vulgar and ordinary.

When Xiao Wen said 'He Kun I like you' in a tone like 'this dish is good', he laughed when he saw He Kun's expression as if he ate something and didn't swallow it. stand up.

He Kun relaxed when he saw Xiao Wen's smile. Seeing Xiao Wen smiling so easily and so freely, it shouldn't be bad news.

Both of them came to eat this meal in a relaxed mood. He Kun kept helping Xiao Wen with vegetables, and especially liked carrots for him.

When Xiao Wen saw the carrots in the bowl, he endured it once, and the second time. He couldn't help but look up at He Kun three times. Wen really couldn't help it, "I'm really not a rabbit."

He Kun put down the bowl and replied seriously, "Carrots are nutritious."

Xiao Wen stared.

He Kun himself also put chopsticks into the bowl, looked up at Xiao Wen and smiled lightly, "I rarely had the opportunity to eat with my mother when I was a child, and my mother would always bring me a bunch of carrots, saying that carrots have Nutrition. My mother and I have very few opportunities to eat together. Every time we can eat together, I feel that it is the happiest time for me, and it is also the family warmth I most hope for. My lover is having dinner together, and I will also give him a bunch of carrots, so that he can also share my happiest feeling."

When He Kun said this, it was very plain, Xiao Wen lowered his head, concealed his red eyes, and ate all the carrots with a smile. In fact, he has never eaten carrots before. He is not very picky about food, but carrots are really one of the few dishes that he doesn't like to eat. At this time, Xiao Wen felt that carrots were actually not that bad.

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen burying his head and eating hard, the smile on the corner of his mouth was like a flower blooming brilliantly.

After eating, He Kun made a pot of tea and the two of them sipped slowly.

Xiao Wen looked left and right, the suite was not big, and the living room was not far from the kitchen. Xiao Wen clearly saw that the kitchen didn't seem to have been touched, it was as clean as a model house.

Seeing Xiao Wen looking left and right, He Kun smiled and asked, "Would you like to visit my room?"

Xiao Wen readily agreed.

The master bedroom is very simple, with black and white striped curtains, a large solid wood bed in the middle, and white sheets.

As soon as he entered the door, Xiao Wen was pulled directly onto the bed by He Kun, the two of them breathed warmly and stared at each other.

"Xiao Wen, repeat what you just said." He Kun's words murmured seductively.

Xiao Wen didn't speak, looked into He Kun's eyes and smiled.

"Say it again." He Kun lowered his head and kissed Xiao Wen's forehead, said. Kiss Xiao Wen's eyes again, and say, "Say it again." Kiss Xiao Wen's nose again, "Wenwen, say it again."

"He Kun, I like you." Xiao Wen seemed a little drunk, he suddenly remembered The ancients said the sentence a little bit want to laugh: eat and eat, think of lust.

He Kun suddenly covered his lips, with a faint scent of tea, tossing and turning, his tongue came in, and licked every corner of his mouth.

Xiao Wen hugged He Kun with his backhand, closed his eyes, and responded enthusiastically, immersed in the sweet interaction and foam with He Kun.

He Kun's eyes became darker and darker. He reached in from the hem of Xiao Wen's T-shirt and touched Xiao Wen's smooth skin, so he couldn't help groaning softly.

Xiao Wen's eyes also blurred, and he rubbed He Kun's shirt with both hands, crumpling it.

He Kun rested his left hand on Xiao Wen's shoulder, and his right hand grabbed the collar of his shirt. With one pull, the button of his shirt seemed to be free. He jumped away happily and flew to an unknown corner.

He Kun took off Xiao Wen's T-shirt easily, and the two of them were skin-to-skin, their palms turned, as if they wanted to rub each other into their bodies and become one.

The sweat of the two of them dripped on the white sheets, the sheets rolled over, and the pants of the two fell to their ankles. They kicked off the bed with one kick.

Xiao Wen stroked He Kun's sweaty back, his heavy breathing made him feel dizzy again and again, his underwear was also taken off, and the part that was already hard as iron was grabbed by a big hand, like a hot iron. The discus was covered with ice, and Xiao Wen wanted to scream.

The sweat dripping from He Kun's head just fell on Xiao Wen's thirsty lips, Xiao Wen unconsciously licked it with his tongue, making He Kun feel so hot that his whole body was on fire.

The two were finally cleaned up, like newborn babies. The iron spear collided and rubbed against the spear, and both their bodies trembled. It was hot and humid, but they pressed their lips even tighter, swallowing all the shouts they wanted to exhale into their hearts.

After a while, He Kun slowly propped up from Xiao Wen's body, looking at Xiao Wen's blushing cheeks, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissing again.

Xiao Wen smiled embarrassedly, was picked up by He Kun, and walked towards the bathroom.

Xiao Wen struggled to get down, but he wasn't too weak to walk, not to mention that the two of them didn't make it to the end, so they needed He Kun's hug.

He Kun patted Xiao Wen's butt, "Be good."

Xiao Wen was speechless, he simply ignored him, leaned in He Kun's arms, and let him move.

It took a long time for the two of them to come out of the bathroom. He Kun took a set of pajamas for Xiao Wen to put on, tidy up the bedroom, changed the sheets, and then lay back on the bed.

He Kun put his arms around Xiao Wen in his arms and kissed Xiao Wen from time to time. He Kun felt that in his life, no one had ever made him so happy, so happy, and so satisfied. He enjoyed every minute and every second and kept it firmly in his heart.

"He Kun," Xiao Wen put his head on He Kun's arm and put his arms around He Kun's waist, "I think about it, I can't refuse you, but it's impossible for the two of us to be together like this, this is too much for us. It's not good. If our relationship is discovered, the future of both of us will be ruined."

He Kun didn't speak. Xiao Wen thought about it, he guessed that Xiao Wen was worried about the future of the two and would refuse, so he sent Xiao Wen the text message 'I miss you'.

Xiao Wen was really touched by this text message. He Kun naturally had plans for the future, but he was willing to listen to Xiao Wen's thoughts first, because he knew that no matter how thoughtful he was, the two had different perspectives. There will be things that cannot be considered, and he is not willing to let Xiao Wen suffer any grievances because of his actions.

"Maybe my idea is not necessarily good, but I think it may be the most suitable for the time being." Xiao Wen is not a person who is strong in everything. He doesn't know what He Kun's plans are, but he wants to talk about his own considerations first. Come out, if He Kun agrees with them, they can do it. If He Kun has other ideas, they can also discuss it.

"You said." He Kun kissed again, Xiao Wen's skin was quite good, He Kun felt a bit like the taste of jelly, QQ, so he felt that the kiss was not enough.

"Judging from the situation of the families you mentioned, our current position is not the same. Since that's the case, let's keep it that way. If you do go to the county in the future, I'll go with you, but I don't. Through your 'line', if I ask Mayor Yan to help me, they will think that we are opposites."

"We are opposed to each other in public affairs, and we are opposed to each other in terms of positions, and they will not consider our private relationship." He Kun immediately understood Xiao Wen's thoughts.

"Yes." Xiao Wen blushed against He Kun's chest, "As long as we achieve the actual opposition of official positions, no one can think of our relationship. There are not many examples of homosexual love in Huaxia. I won't think about our relationship in this regard."

He Kun's eyes narrowed, "If this is the case, I really can't help you in your political career."

Xiao Wen raised his head and smiled . He looked at He Kun nonchalantly, "You don't believe in my ability?"

"How could it be?" He Kun laughed, his Xiao Wen is very smart, and sometimes helping does not necessarily require the same position, sometimes it is because of opposition Position plays a bigger role.

Although He Kun thought so, he would not mention it to Xiao Wen. The road ahead is very long, no matter what form it takes, as long as his Xiao Wen can accompany him through it, he will feel that life is not in vain.

28

Chapter 28 The people brought by Secretary Su

"Mayor, Mayor Huang Run from City S is visiting our City F today. You have to attend the dinner tonight. The reception office has already arranged it, and it will be in Box 8, Building 8 of the Hotel F City." Xiao Wen gently He walked into the mayor's office and reminded him.

"Yeah." Mayor Yan Hao nodded, "Will there be any leaders from the Municipal Party Committee to attend?"

"The Municipal Party Committee said Secretary Su will also attend." Xiao Wen replied respectfully. Su Shiping, the secretary of the municipal party committee, has always been strong, and Yan Hao has always been unfamiliar with this secretary.

Yan Hao thought for a moment, then nodded, "We will leave early in the evening." The mayor is no bigger than the secretary, but he can't start later than Secretary Su, for fear of leaving the impression of disrespecting the leadership of the mayor of S city Huang. , and is not conducive to the unity of the municipal party committee and the municipal government team.

"Yes, I will come to remind the mayor at half past five." Xiao Wen nodded and backed out.

Yan Hao looked at Xiao Wen's back, smiled and nodded. No matter why He Kun recommended Xiao Wenlai as his secretary at the beginning, Xiao Wen did a good job, and the pen was good. It is rumored that Mayor Yan's speech was precise and condensed, which really made him earn a few times in the city and the province. The daughter is going back to China next month, so let's listen to his wife's introduction and let them know each other. If the daughter can see the eye, it would be good to hire such a son-in-law.

Of course, Xiao Wen didn't know what Mayor Yan was thinking. He exited the mayor's office, took out his mobile phone, and there was a text message just sent.

'In the evening I will accompany Secretary Su to the reception dinner. '

The text message was written, and it was sent by He Kun.

After Xiao Wen and He Kun slept with each other for one night, they got tired of it the next day. After that, Xiao Wen returned to his dormitory and became more cautious about his interactions with He Kun.

Although He Kun knew that his target was Zhang Junping, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, and Governor Xu Gehai, the backstage of Mayor Yan, Xiao Wen's immediate boss, was not the same, but Mayor Yan did not know that He Kun was not with him. He knew that He Kun had a great background, but he didn't know who the background belonged to.

Although Mayor Yan didn't think about trying to win over He Kun, seeing He Kun accompany Secretary Su at the dinner tonight would make him feel somewhat uncomfortable, right?

I don't know how He Kun got involved with Secretary Su, but with his ability, it's really not too difficult. Secretary Su and Secretary Zhang of the Provincial Party Committee are the same team. In the future, Mayor Yan will automatically put He Kun on the opposite side. So will it affect you? After all, Xiao Wen was also introduced by He Kun.

Xiao Wen's mind went back and forth, and he entered the municipal office. It was impossible to have no calculations in his heart. Otherwise, just like in his previous life, even if he was counted dead and made a scapegoat, he could only admit that he was unlucky.

In this life, Xiao Wen has a better understanding of the thousands of twists and turns in the municipal organs, and it will be clearer and easier to analyze how he should go next and avoid going the wrong way to achieve his goals.

Xiao Wen has always been a very smart person, but he was too simple in his previous life and didn't see the sinister nature of human nature clearly.

Attending the dinner in the evening, Mayor Yan and other officials waited early at the gate of Building 8 of the F City Hotel. Secretary Su arrived at the F City Hotel at six o'clock. He Kun came with Secretary Su's car. When Mayor Yan saw He Kun getting out of Secretary Su's car, his eyes narrowed and he couldn't hide his surprise. He involuntarily turned his head and glanced at his secretary, and when he saw Xiao Wen, his eyes were full of surprise.

After a while, the car with the license plate of S city arrived. Mayor Huang of S city got off the bus with a smile. Secretary Su greeted him in three steps and two steps. The two sides shook hands warmly.

"Mayor Huang, welcome and welcome. You are welcome to visit our city F. City S is the big brother of province Y. You can give us more guidance on city F, so that city F can take off like city S." Secretary Su held Mayor Huang's hand and said excitedly.

"Secretary Su is too polite." Mayor Huang smiled all over his face, "We came to F city, and it was great to see the development of F city. Three years ago, I haven't felt any special here. This time When I came to F city, I almost couldn't recognize it."

Mayor Huang is really a wonderful person, Secretary Su came to F city to serve for just three years, this is not to praise Secretary Su's leadership, but to Secretary Su Scratched to the itch.

Sure enough, Secretary Su laughed even more happily, holding Mayor Huang's hand and not letting go, turning around and taking a step, he happened to come to Mayor Yan who was following him, "Come on, let me introduce, this is our The mayor Yan Hao, he only came to our F city last year, he is really young and promising."

Mayor Yan is in his early fifties, it is nothing to be called a young and promising mayor, but Mayor Huang is only forty-five or six years old, and Secretary Su himself is not even fifty. Kind of ironic.

Mayor Yan froze for a moment, immediately adjusted his expression, and shook hands with Mayor Huang enthusiastically, "Welcome Mayor Huang to come and guide."

Mayor Huang also smiled and shook hands with Mayor Yan, "Thank you Mayor Yan Warm hospitality."

Secretary Su smiled and led Mayor Huang to introduce He Kun next to him, "Do you know this little comrade? Xiao He of our Youth League Municipal Committee has a real future."

He Kun took a step forward. He stretched out his hand first, "Hello Mayor Huang."

Mayor Huang smiled and hurriedly held He Kun's hand, "Okay. , Your fourth uncle mentioned you to me. When I saw you today, you are indeed young and promising."

This time's 'youth and promising' is truly worthy of the name.

"Mayor Huang has won the prize." He Kun replied with a light smile.

"Haha," Mayor Huang patted He Kun's shoulder, "what is the name of Mayor Huang? Uncle Huang, I am the same age as your fourth uncle. It's not an exaggeration to call him uncle?"

"Yes, Uncle Huang." He Kun chuckled lightly and stepped aside without a trace.

Secretary Su smiled and stood beside Mayor Huang, stretched out his hand and made a guiding gesture, "Haha, Mayor Huang, you can talk about the old slowly for a while, and then you can have two more drinks, please."

"Su Secretary please." Mayor Huang also followed Secretary Su with a smile.

At this time, everyone's eyes on He Kun were completely different. It turns out that He Kun still has such a relationship, no wonder even Secretary Su brought him.

Mayor Yan also glanced at He Kun and firmly remembered this relationship. He thought to himself that when he went back, he wanted to find out who He Kun's fourth uncle was. Maybe He Kun's background was his fourth uncle. It's a pity that it was a step too late, and Secretary Su took the lead. Otherwise, wouldn't it mean that there would be an extra path to draw He Kun over?

Xiao Wen followed behind Mayor Yan. Although He Kun was brought by Secretary Su, the position immediately behind Secretary Su belonged to Mayor Yan, so he could not stand indiscriminately, so he walked beside Xiao Wen and turned the corner. When the time came, he quickly and secretly pinched Xiao Wen's finger and then released it immediately, which shocked Xiao Wen and made him laugh and cry. If it was someone who knew He Kun before, even if he saw it, he would think it was his delusion, right?

29

Chapter 29 F City Key Project Supervision Leading Group

After a dinner party, the guests and the host were all delighted.

After returning, Mayor Yan called Xiao Wen and inquired about He Kun's basic information in detail. Xiao Wen quickly gave some information that was probably easier to find, such as He Kun being from the capital, etc. The information is also easy to be asked and three things are not known.

Xiao Wen remembered that Mayor Yan and his previous life knew that He Kun's family background was in the year when the old man of the He family died. He Kun stood in the mourning hall as a family member and thanked the general secretary for his condolences. He was the first member of the third generation of the He family. The background, let the news network give him nearly half a minute of footage.

Thinking of the death of the old man of the He family, Xiao Wen suddenly remembered that this year is only four or five years away, and the death of the old man He had a very negative impact on the He family, who was about to have a general election at that time. The mistakes of the He family also made He Kun's father, He Zhuokang, to retire. If there is a chance in this life to remind He Kun, maybe the political situation will change.

Because of the visit of Mayor Huang of S City, Secretary Su decided to set up the 'F City Key Project Supervision Leading Group', which is a leading group that supervises and supervises the economic development of F City. The members of the team are very important.

However, since the municipal party committee is in charge of party building and the municipal government is in charge of the economy and people's livelihood, matters concerning the economic development of City F should have been in charge of the municipal government, that is, it should have been the matter of Mayor Yan. However, Secretary Su has always been strong in City F. After the plan was proposed, a meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee was directly held to discuss and vote.

Mayor Yan has been under the leadership of Secretary Su for more than a year. How can he not know the strength of Secretary Su, but Mayor Yan came to F city to take office after all, after all, the time for Mayor Yan to take office in F City is still short, and the number of people who support him in the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee is less than that who support Secretary Su. indivual.

Mayor Yan is quite familiar with the way of being an official. Since he can't grasp the political situation at once, at least there are some benefits. Personnel management has always been the final decision of Secretary Su of the Municipal Party Committee. Now Mayor Yan has taken the opportunity to win the personnel arrangement of several of his loyal subordinates. Regarding Secretary Su's proposal that He Kun should serve as the office of the 'F city key project supervision leading group' The personnel arrangement of the person in charge also readily agreed.

In fact, the team leader, deputy team leader and members of the 'F city key project supervision leading group' are actually just names, the name of the secretary mayor. managers and members.

This leading group is a newly established organization, and its leaders and members are all drawn from various organs and units. He Kun was appointed as the director of the office of the leading group, and was selected from the Communist Youth League Municipal Committee to be responsible for this work.

For such a leading group directly established by the municipal government, the number of office leaders should be at least at the department level. This means that He Kun has been promoted again.

Xiao Wen was a little stunned when he saw the name of the office member 'Xiao Wen' in the official document, Mayor Yan said to Xiao Wen kindly, "Xiao Xiao, just let you put your name on it and go for a walk occasionally, here I am. Your work is also very busy. You were promoted to the mayor's secretary, and you were supposed to give you a deputy division, but you are too young, it is good to practice it. At this time, the promotion is justifiable. "

Xiao Wen was flattered. Said to the mayor, "Thank you for the promotion, I haven't done enough."

"Xiao Xiao is very good." Mayor Yan is very satisfied with Xiao Wen's modesty.

Xiao Wen wasn't excited about the promotion, but he was excited to finally have a legitimate opportunity to meet He Kun. The two of them hadn't met privately for a long time. After Xiao Wen decided to distance himself from He Kun on official business, he also paid great attention to their personal friendship.

———————————————

Note: Both He Kun and Xiao Wen were promoted.

He Kun: The deputy department was promoted to the main department.

Xiao Wen: A staff member was promoted to a sub-section.

The reason why He Kun's promotion is so big is because He Kun's promotion is not a normal channel. It normally takes two years for a deputy division to be promoted to a regular division. If the time is not enough, it is an exceptional promotion. Therefore, Secretary Su deliberately went to the Standing Committee in order to promote He Kun exceptionally. It was discussed and approved at the meeting, which belongs to the decision of the municipal party committee and the municipal government, and can be promoted exceptionally.

30

Chapter 30

The 'F city key project supervision leading group' office has a total of six people, one director, two deputy directors and three team members.

The director is naturally He Kun, and Xiao Wen is also the deputy director. Another deputy director was selected by the Disciplinary Inspection Commission. She was a woman named Chen Yuan. I heard that her business ability was still very strong, but she was in her early thirties. The other three team members are also young people under the age of 30.

This time, the members of the office of the 'F City Key Project Supervision Leading Group', which the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government attaches great importance to, are all young people, which is really surprising.

The most surprising thing is that no one raised any objections. The members of the leading group office this time are the products of various parties competing for compromise, and none of the people who can come to this office to stay have no background. Even if there is doubt, no one will come out as the first bird. Everyone is just watching from the sidelines. If these young people are not capable, it is only natural to say something else or arrange their own people.

When Xiao Wen came to the office to report, it was already the third day after the establishment of the 'F City Key Project Supervision Leading Group Office'. The office was transformed from a conference room. Even if there were six people in the spacious and bright office, It's crowded.

Originally, out of respect for the director, everyone unanimously decided to separate the office as the director's office, but He Kun firmly opposed it and took the initiative to place Xiao Wen's desk opposite his desk.

Xiao Wen is the secretary of the Lord Mayor, and it is impossible to stay in this office for a long time. This is a fact that everyone knows. That director said that was just a gesture, and everyone just let it go, just put an extra table on the opposite side, and it wouldn't have any effect.

Xiao Wen was overjoyed when he saw that his desk was placed opposite He Kun. He had never worked with He Kun before, and his dream finally came true.

"Director He, I'm here to report. It's two days late. It's because the mayor is too busy. Please forgive me." Xiao Wen stood in front of He Kun and extended his hand politely.

He Kun smiled and reached out to hold Xiao Wen's hand, "Director Xiao is too polite. The mayor's office is busy, everyone understands that. Our office has Director Xiao to join us, and our strength is greatly increased."

"Doesn't the director make me ashamed to say this?" Xiao Wen held He Kun's hand and didn't let go, turned his head and smiled at the others in the office, "It will be an office in the future, please take care of everyone.

" Isn't it too polite for Director Xiao to say this? The Director also said that we want everyone to get together when you come. We are finally looking forward to your coming, and we can't wait for the big meal. " Deputy Director Chen Yuan responded with a smile. Dao, a director and a director Xiao are close to each other.

Xiao Wen glanced at Director He with a half-smile but let go of his hand, "Great, I can't wait to hear the big meal, and even the salami is

about to flow down." He Kun felt the palm of his hand being scratched fiercely. After a moment, he almost laughed, his kitten became jealous, and really wanted to grab it and kiss him fiercely.

"Then at 6:30 tonight, the Huangshan Hall of Qifeng Building." He Kun had already booked the box, and he guessed that Xiao Wen should be there today.

"Yeah!" The three junior staff members cheered with joy, everyone had a smile on their faces, and one office was happy.

Xiao Wenguo really came over and walked around and left. He Kun also went to report to Secretary Su the next work plan of the leading group office, and also left the office.

As soon as the two left, the office exploded.

"Wow, my God, the two powerhouses are facing each other. I'm so lucky to see the live version." Cao Ruolan, the only girl among the three team members, spoke with a beautiful name and a beautiful appearance.

"Our director is still calm." Xie Shengqiang, the second member of the team, was fascinated by He Kun's elegant demeanor.

"Actually Director Xiao is not bad either," said Wang Jiangxin, the third member of the team, with a smile. "I heard that he is only under 25 years old, so he is younger than us. He drafted many of the documents issued by the city.

" He's a legend." Cao Ruolan was fascinated, "I couldn't believe it when my dad said he would let me in this office."

Cao Ruolan's father was the deputy head of the Municipal Party Committee's Propaganda Department. It is normal for fathers to talk about showing off.

"It's a pity that the two are not on the right track." Xie Shengqiang showed off that he was as well informed, "one is from the secretary and the other is from the mayor."

That's the end of the point, and it would be inappropriate to go deeper.

Chen Yuan smiled slightly beside the ground and did not join in these discussions. Of course she knew what these young people were talking about, but she was the deputy director, so of course she had to be more reserved. She is the niece of Chen Jindong, Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee. Deputy Secretary Chen is a hard-core secretary of Su. Naturally, she will not be on the wrong team.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
227K 10.6K 38
mark was a BIKER, donghyuck was a NERD. mark was almost 19, donghyuck had just turned 16. all in all, they were very different. and yet, they still f...
28.1K 2K 26
"You, you're my fiance now" Overly locigal, love is foreign word to the cold-blooded IT company president, Park Jimin. To get close to the target, yo...
118K 1.6K 17
REQUESTS OPEN Loads of imagines and preferences of the marauders era characters. Characters include: - James Potter - Sirius Black - Remus Lupin - L...