Rebirth of Xiao Wen

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

11-20

273 5 0
By jeon_jijae

11

Chapter 11 He Kun's Stage

"At the beginning, when I stayed in F city, everyone had already made a trade-off. If I can develop a scene in F city, it will be very beneficial to our old He family. F city is only a place in Y province. Level city, and we originally wanted to let the governor of Y province pay attention to me through the channel of F city, so we have a way to contact. Zhang Junping, secretary of the provincial party committee of Y province, is from the old Zhang family in Beijing, but the old Zhang family is in the capital. Zhang Junping is already at the top of the old Zhang family, but if he wants to take another step, it will be too difficult. But if the old Zhang family and our Lao He come together, it will be good for him and good for us too. , this is a win-win situation."

He Kun's words were the first upgrade path for He Kun that they had negotiated, and it was also a big plan that affected the old He family.

No matter how weak the old Zhang family is, it is also a family with a provincial party secretary. If He Kun goes straight to the door, even if he is from the old He family, they will not take you seriously. There are too many playboys in the capital.

If you want the Lao He family to cooperate with the old Zhang family, the first thing is to let the old Zhang family see the future of the Lao He family, and the most prominent representative of the future of the Lao He family is He Kun.

If Zhang Junping, the provincial party secretary of the old Zhang family, can see the excellence of He Kun, then it can lay the foundation for the cooperation between the two companies, and even make the old He family take the lead in the cooperation between the two companies on a certain basis.

"I've been thinking about rejecting the position of Secretary to the mayor of City F for a long time. I didn't tell you, I just didn't come back, I haven't had a chance to say it." He Kun sat on the sofa and talked to the elders of a family, even if the elders There is a former state leader, an admiral, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee, a deputy governor, and some ministerial, deputy ministerial, and departmental cadres, etc. He did not feel any sense of restraint. "The backstage of the mayor of F city Yan Hao is the governor of Y province Xu Gehai. The internal power struggle between Xu Gehai and Zhang Junping has never stopped. And most importantly, Xu Gehai's background in the central government is the old Wang family."

He Kun's final One sentence made the old man silent. The Lao Wang family and the Lao He family are the most competitive families in the capital. If the backstage of the Governor of Y Province Xu Gehai is the Lao Wang family, then He Kun is indeed not suitable to be the mayor's secretary.

Although Yan Hao, the mayor of City F, may have climbed on Xu Gehai, he himself can't get on the boat of Lao Wang's family, let alone Yan Hao's secretary. But if He Kun became Yan Hao's secretary, it would be completely different. The future helm of the Lao He family went to the Lao Wang family's camp. How much of a joke would this make?

When they made the decision to let He Kun sit as the secretary of the mayor of City F, they did not investigate that Yan Hao belonged to Xu Gehai. It seems that Yan Hao climbed Xu Gehai only a matter of time.

There are only standpoints in the political circles, and there is no benefit. When He Kun gave up the position of the mayor's secretary to Xiao Wen, he did not expect that he would develop with Xiao Wen one day.

But now that he is determined to start working hard for Xiao Wen to become his partner, the position of Xiao Wen as the mayor's secretary is not suitable. You can't let yourself and your partner stand differently. He Kun couldn't help being a little distracted.

"Then why don't you go to S city?" The old man pulled He Kun's thoughts back, "S city is the capital of Y province, isn't it easier for you to contact Zhang Junping there?"

"My purpose in Y province ? Not to get in touch with Zhang Junping, but to make achievements." He Kun said loudly, "It is definitely easier to make achievements in prefecture-level cities under Y province than in the provincial capital. The provincial capital is the most developed area in the whole province. What grades are too difficult, and I only plan to work in the municipal committee of the F city for a year or two, and then transfer to the lower counties and townships to start from the grassroots level. That is my real stage.

12

Chapter 12 Let's Sleep Together

Xiao Wen followed the mayor to Heng County. The Communist Youth League county committee in Heng County did a good job, and was ahead of the counties in many activities.

This time, with the help of the "Youth Shine the League Flag, Always Follow the League" event and the X-anniversary event of the establishment of the Communist Youth League, Heng County invited the city leaders to go to the countryside to participate in this event. .

Although Heng County's Youth League Committee has done a good job, there is still a certain gap between the pen and the city. They sent up the first draft of the mayor's speech, and Xiao Wen was quite speechless. Such a draft of speech made the mayor speak out, which lowered the standard. Xiao Wen had no choice but to prepare the speech himself, and the mayor also appreciated it.

Regarding the matter of the mayor going to the countryside, Xiao Wen only cared about the issue of the speech, and did not pay too much attention to the details of the "Youth Shine the League Flag, Always Follow the League" campaign.

When Xiao Wen came to Heng County and saw He Kun's figure, for some reason, there was a feeling of surprise.

Although Xiao Wen and He Kun are in the same office compound, the municipal government office is to the east of the compound, and the Communist Youth League Municipal Committee to which He Kun belongs belongs to the party group and is to the west of the compound. No one of the two took the initiative to find each other, so after that day, the two never met again.

During the day, because they were really busy, the two looked at each other, smiled at each other, and did not talk. In the evening, the Heng County Youth League Committee organized another party. Xiao Wende accompanied the mayor to watch the party. When he returned to his room in the hotel, it was almost eleven o'clock.

Xiao Wen originally planned to take this opportunity to go to the door and have a relationship with He Kun, and he would not appear too deliberate. But because it was too late to go back to the room, Xiao Wen couldn't help but feel a little regretful. He Kun must have only returned to the room at this time. He had been tired all day, and it seemed not good to disturb him.

Thanks to the position of the mayor's secretary, the Hengxian County Party Committee arranged a single room for Xiao Wen. Xiao Wen took a shower, put on a pair of pajamas, turned on the TV, and changed the channel at will. Tomorrow is Friday, and it's early in the morning to go back to City F. It's noon when we return to the city. The mayor plans to go with his wife to visit the old father-in-law in the provincial capital of Y province tomorrow afternoon. He can have a holiday from the afternoon to Sunday.

Finally able to rest for a few days, Xiao Wen also breathed a sigh of relief. It's not good to be a secretary. You listen to the call of the leader anytime, anywhere, and basically you have no personal space.

Just as I was thinking, there was a knock on the door. Xiao Wen wondered who came to look for him so late, and opened the door to see He Kun standing at the door with some clothes.

"The water heater in my room is broken." He Kun leaned on the door frame and said it naturally.

"Then, come in then, mine is not broken." Xiao Wen hurriedly opened the door to let He Kun in.

He Kun went straight to the bathroom, leaving Xiao Wen to sit back on the bed and his mind still couldn't react.

In other words, this hotel is open 24 hours a day. If the water heater is broken, even if it is inconvenient to repair at night, it should not be a problem to change the room for the leaders from the city, right?

And why did He Kun come to him? They seem to be... well, not too familiar with each other.

Of course, Xiao Wen intends to get acquainted with He Kun, but he hasn't had a chance yet.

However, no matter what, Xiao Wen was very happy to see He Kun, even though he only used a bathroom.

After a while, He Kun came out of the shower, also wearing a bathrobe, which was loosely worn, revealing his muscles.

Wow, inside show! Xiao Wen looked at the muscles in his body with envy, how did this figure come out?

"Are you still satisfied?" He Kun asked with a half-smile when he saw Xiao Wen staring at the open bathrobe with his upper body drooling.

Xiao Wen blushed instantly. In fact, he felt that there was no need to blush. After all, everyone was a man, and who would care less about a man's topless? But Xiao Wen blushed involuntarily for some reason. Seeing He Kun's performance at home, he felt a little embarrassed.

He Kun took a few steps at random, walked to the bed, took off his slippers and went to bed, turned over the quilt to cover it, and said of course, "The Heng County Party Committee has arranged for me a standard room with two beds for two people. I'm not used to it, come over and squeeze with you for a night."

Xiao Wen looked at the raised quilt and felt speechless, brother, don't you need to ask other people's opinions? What's more, Xiao Wen is a single room with a double bed. If He Kun came to squeeze for a night, he would be sleeping in the same bed.

Didn't He Kun say that he was not used to sharing a room with others, but was he used to sharing a bed with Xiao Wen?

13

Chapter 13

"Is it hard to be the mayor's secretary?" Xiao Wen turned off the TV because he was afraid that the sound of the TV would affect He Kun's rest.

A question from He Kun suddenly sounded in the dark room, which shocked Xiao Wen.

After hearing what He Kun asked, Xiao Wen was silent for a moment. Xiao Wen wanted to take the opportunity to ask He Kun to help him find an opportunity to move him away from the mayor, but he was afraid that He Kun would misunderstand that he was ignorant of current affairs.

"Why did you give me this position in the first place?" Xiao Wen didn't answer He Kun's question, but instead asked him another question.

"I can't do the work of serving people." He Kun's voice sounded pleasant.

Xiao Wen pouted, he really believed this reason, he was the crown prince of the capital, and he was really wronged to be his secretary to serve others.

"So it's my turn to serve." Xiao Wen laughed at himself.

"You don't like this job?" He Kun suddenly sat up and straightened his upper body, looking down at Xiao Wen. He originally thought that although the mayor's position was different from his, the position of mayor's secretary was indeed a beautiful job that everyone admired. Although being a secretary is hard work, based on what he knows about Xiao Wen, he is not a person who is afraid of suffering and being wronged.

After turning off the lights for a while, and waiting for the eyes to adjust to the darkness, the light from outside the window still penetrates so that people at night can see some basic outlines.

Xiao Wen felt a little embarrassed when he saw He Kun sitting up straight and asking him this question very seriously. In fact, he didn't mean to complain. The mayor was not difficult to serve at this time. It was just that he thought of the vortexes that he would face in the future, and he wanted to jump out.

But what Xiao Wen said just now fell into He Kun's ears, but it made Xiao Wen feel as if he was cheap and sold well. They gave you a good position. You don't know how to cherish it, and you have to complain. .

"No, no, no." Xiao Wen was so nervous that he wanted to sit up, "This position is really good, thank you very much for giving it to me."

He Kun slept on Xiao Wen's right hand, his left hand propped up the bed, and his right hand pressed Xiao Wen's left shoulder, preventing Xiao Wen from sitting up, "Xiao Wen, I don't mean anything else, but you don't seem to be listening to your tone. I like this job. You don't have to force yourself to answer me, I want to know what you really think."

"I, I don't want to be by the mayor's side, I want to be by your side, even if it's not so beautiful, I will Yes ."

Only he himself knows the original meaning of Xiao Wen's words, He Kun will be a governor-level figure in the future, in fact, he has always regarded He Kun as the governor in his heart, so this sentence is a matter of course, sincerely Naturally, there is no trace of reluctance and flattery. But this sentence fell in He Kun's ears at this time, but it had another meaning.

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen lying beside him, and his heart was sweet for a while. He was not sure whether Xiao Wen meant what he wanted, but the Yi Nian in Xiao Wen's words made him happy.

He Kun had a feeling that he hoped that this moment would last forever and not end. Even a person as rational as he was feeling like a child and at a loss.

He Kun didn't say anything, he lay down again, turned over and hugged Xiao Wen gently, as if hugging the whole world.

Xiao Wen's whole body stiffened, why did He Kun hold him to sleep? Does such a man also have the habit of sleeping with things in his arms?

Why do you want to hold him to sleep, even if this is He Kun's habit, he is not used to it, okay?

Xiao Wen roared in his heart, but he didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing He Kun's sleep. But in such a hug, Xiao Wen slowly fell asleep, and also slept very peacefully.

14

Chapter 14 Go shopping for some seasonal clothes

When Xiao Wen woke up, He Kun was no longer there. He slept soundly last night, so he didn't feel the wet warmth when his soft lips touched his forehead in the morning.

Xiao Wen took out his phone and looked at it, it was 6:50. He jumped up from the bed in a rush, and he was going back to City F this morning. It was too late to let the mayor wait for him, right?

Quickly brushing his teeth, washing his face and getting dressed, Xiao Wen left the room on time at seven o'clock. When I pulled out the hotel key, I found that there was a note pinned to the card slot.

"Let's go fishing tomorrow, I'll pick you up." Long Feifengwu did not leave his name, but there was only one person who entered the room last night.

The corner of Xiao Wen's mouth cracked, and his mood was soaring in the morning.

Finally sending the mayor home with Master Yang, Xiao Wen relaxed and sat lazily in the passenger seat.

"Xiao Xiao, why are you in such a good mood? Are you going to see your girlfriend this afternoon?" Master Yang joked with a smile on the corner of Xiao Wen's mouth.

"How can there be any girlfriend?" After this period of contact, Xiao Wen and Master Yang got to know each other very well, he stretched his waist, turned around and said to Master Yang with a smile, "Girls now take good care of them, Coaxing and holding hands, how can people as busy as us have time to talk about girlfriends? Even if we talk, I am afraid that they will be dumped in Java. Master Yang is smart, he had a sister-in-law and gave birth to a lovely daughter early. Wife and children are hot on the kang head, the highest enjoyment in life."

"Haha," Master Yang mentioned that his mother-in-law and young daughter are indeed full of pride, "My little girl is looking for her father as soon as school is over, and her mother complains that the more you haven't seen. The closer you are."

"Yes, Dad will always be the tallest image in a child's heart." Xiao Wen followed Master Yang's words, "The mayor has gone to the provincial capital for the past two days, and Master Yang is just fine to accompany Xiao Niuniu."

"Yes, yes." Master Yang's face was full of smiles, "Last night Xiao Niu Niu heard that I have a holiday tomorrow, so she made a fuss to go to the amusement park."

As he spoke, the car had already driven to Xiao Wen's dormitory building. Next, Xiao Wen said thank you to Master Yang and got off the bus.

"Xiao Xiao, there is a bag of Heng County's local products in the trunk of the car, don't forget to take it." Master Yang reminded.

"No need, I'm single, and I won't be able to process the local specialties. Master Yang, take it back to your sister-in-law. If you think two copies are too much, you can take them to relatives." Xiao Wen smiled and waved his hand away.

Master Yang gratefully watched Xiao Wen's back and left, started the car and went home. After marriage, he had many relatives, and some souvenirs were given away. His wife's family had a much better impression of him. The family used to be poor, so he could marry this wife. Not easy.

There is no need to go to work in the afternoon, Xiao Wen plans to go out to buy some clothes, working in a government department, formal clothes are essential.

Xiao Wen's family's economic conditions are average. Brothers, sisters, sisters, and brothers are all in the same family. There are five children in a family. After two years of college, their parents will no longer provide living expenses. Xiao Wen works hard to earn living expenses.

After graduation, I was admitted to the civil service, and the salary was stable, but I still had to send part of it back to my parents, and the living expenses could only be said to be just enough. But since I became the mayor's secretary, I have been wearing formal clothes on many occasions. The old clothes have been used repeatedly, and they have been washed a little old. It is time to buy some new clothes.

When he arrived at the mall, Xiao Wen went straight to those brand stores. He didn't want to buy the latest clothes in those brand stores. Just one piece of formal clothes in those stores could cover his salary for a month, and he couldn't afford it. But now in this position, the clothes can't be bought too low-end. Xiao Wen thought about it before he set off. He went to some brand stores to find some clothes to see if he could find some cheap clothes.

15

Chapter 15

He Kun was holding a big beauty in his hand and strolling around the big shopping mall in F City. His calm and elite image, coupled with the beautiful and fashionable dresses of the big beauties, naturally attracted people's attention. Most of the people who passed by them will have such a feeling in their hearts: They are really a pair of golden boys and girls.

"Xiao Kun, grandpa said that he wants to bring my uncle to Y province." The beautiful woman holding He Kun said to He Kun as he walked, "There are two positions now, one is the deputy minister of the propaganda department of Y province, and the other is He is the deputy secretary of the municipal party committee and a member of the municipal standing committee of city S, the capital of province Y. My uncle and my mother both want to go to city S, but my grandfather seems to want my uncle to go to the propaganda department of province Y."

"What does the second uncle mean? ?" He Kun was asking about the beauty's father, who is also the deputy minister of the Ministry of Justice of the State Council.

"Dad meant to listen to Grandpa." The beauty answered in a low voice. The purpose of her coming to He Kun this time was to ask He Kun to help persuade Grandpa to help his uncle to let him go to S City. He Kun was the last of his uncle. There is hope for him. Apart from a few members of the second generation, He Kun is the only person in the third generation who has influence on his grandfather.

Mr. He has seven children together, four boys and three girls. In the era when there was no family planning, the number of these children was really not many.

He Zhuokang, the father of the four sons He Kun in the second generation, is the third and the most prosperous in the second generation. He is currently a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee and a leader of the country. The eldest He Zhuoping is not bad. He has been very interested in the army since he was a child. The old man still takes him into the barracks to train. Now he is a big man in the military, a member of the Military Commission, a deputy national head, and an admiral. The second child, He Zhuo'an, is a little worse, serving as the deputy minister of the Ministry of Justice of the State Council.

As for the three daughters of the second generation, the eldest daughter He Ruping married Li Wenjun, the third oldest of the Li family, which was the product of the earliest political marriage. The second daughter, He Ruhui, emphasized free love and married her classmate Qiu Ruohai at that time. She came from an ordinary family and is now an editor-in-chief of Xinhua News Agency. The third daughter, He Ruzhi, went to the countryside to meet her real prince and married to Shandong. She was unwilling to transfer her back to the capital because the old man had a conflict with the old man. , and now rarely return to the capital.

In the third generation of the He family, the two sons of the eldest He family's eldest sons are both in the military circle. The eldest He Jun is older and is now a major officer. The second child, He Cong, became a special soldier, and I heard that it was extremely dangerous. General He's wife cried several times to ask He Cong to leave the special forces, but He Cong was unwilling. Follow the chairman to fight the country, and have not done anything dangerous, why can't my grandson do it?

The second child of the He family gave birth to a son and a daughter. The daughter was the beautiful woman He Qian was holding in He Kun's hand at this time, and the son He Jin was a famous playboy in the capital and the fourth brother of the third generation of the He family.

The third child of the He family gave birth to only one son, He Kun. The second child of the He family has a bright future in politics and is very busy with work, and his wife is also the chairman of the All-China Women's Federation, so she is not necessarily less busy than her husband. He Kun is small, prudent and sensible, just like an adult. Mr. He also likes this grandson the most. It can be said that he grew up with Mr. He since he was a child. Even in the years when Mr. He was in power, He Kun didn't get too far away from left and right. There is no one who does not know this child.

The fourth child of the He family has only one daughter, He Yun, who is still young and has not graduated from high school.

As for the eldest daughter of the He family, they also gave birth to a son and a daughter, named Li Kun and Li Xiaoyue, the second daughter gave birth to two daughters, Qiu Qing and Qiu Xian, and the third daughter gave birth to two sons, Zhao Guoqiang and Zhao Guoliang. The two sons of the Zhao family, He Kun, also met once when they were children and never saw each other again.

Of course, He Kun understood He Qian's intention to come to him. The old man sent He Qian's uncle to Y province to make He Kun's journey in Y province go a little smoother. In other words, to send He Kun backstage. .

If Uncle He Qian can be the Deputy Minister of the Propaganda Department in Province Y, then in the future, He Kun will create a spotlight in City F, and there will be someone in the province who can help immediately, especially the Deputy Minister of the Propaganda Department. The importance of publicity work is self-evident. As long as Uncle He Qian directly states that what He Kun has done is set as a model, then the opportunity for He Kun to rise will be grasped.

But if Uncle He Qian goes to City S to be the Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee, of course, the Deputy Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee who is a member of the Standing Committee in City S will be more beneficial to Uncle He Qian's future development, but it will not help He Kun so much. .

Officialdom is a very realistic place, He Kun smiled, but he was actually laughing at the second aunt of the He family and his uncle He Qian who couldn't see the situation clearly. Even if you become the deputy secretary of the municipal party committee of S city, it seems that the development prospects are more promising, but if you make the old man unhappy, there will be no development prospects, and what is the prospect of development?

But if Uncle He Qian well paved the way for He Kun in the Y Province Propaganda Department, established a good relationship with the future successor of the old He family, and the old man was happy, would he be afraid that there would be no good prospects for development?

He Zhuo'an, the second uncle of the He family, of course understood the situation, so he asked Uncle He Qian to listen to the old man's words, but the second aunt of the He family and Uncle He Qian did not give up and sent He Qian to come directly to He Kun, trying to turn the tide, but Not a wise choice.

"Your uncle really doesn't want to come to Y province to be the deputy head of the propaganda department?" He Kun asked lightly.

"My mother and my uncle meant that it would be better if we could go to City S." He Qian whispered, she had always been a little afraid of this cousin, she felt that every time she was with the third cousin Much more stressful than being with dad.

"I see." He Kun nodded, suddenly staring in one direction.

"What's the matter, Xiao Kun?" He Qian curiously looked in the same direction as He Kun. She felt awkward coming to He Kun to talk about things directly, so she found a reason for He Kun to accompany her to the mall to buy clothes. Miss Jingcheng went to the small Y city to buy clothes. It sounds strange, and Y city didn't have her fancy. Her purpose was to naturally put forward the request to He Kun.

"No, I just met an acquaintance." He Kun's eyes were bright, and the corner of his mouth was smiling. He wanted to find him tomorrow, but he didn't expect him to be fine this afternoon.

16

Chapter 16 I'll Take You Tomorrow

When Xiao Wen heard the voice and turned around, he was looking at a special offer in his hand. The dress is a little wider for him, but it's impossible to tell if you're not paying attention. He has been hesitating whether to buy it or not, and he also thought that if he received more receptions with the mayor, he might gain a little weight, so that would be just right.

He Kun held a beautiful woman in his hand, and his shining image almost blinded him.

Xiao Wen looked at the pair of golden boys and girls in front of him. For some reason, there was an uncomfortable feeling deep in his heart. He attributed this feeling to jealousy. Who wouldn't be jealous when someone saw a beautiful woman in their hands?

Haven't you seen the hatred in the heart of a single man?

"Wow, beautiful woman?" Xiao Wen suppressed this unpleasant feeling and greeted He Kun with a smile, "Would you like to go shopping with your girlfriend?"

"No, my cousin He Qian." He Kun explained lightly, Of course he didn't want Xiao Wen to misunderstand him, "Sister Qian, this is my colleague Xiao Wen."

"Hello, beauty." Xiao Wen suddenly felt a lot better, his reaction to himself was secretly funny, the man really It's all the same. If you can't get a beautiful woman yourself, it's better for others to get it, so you will feel more comfortable. He turned around and shook the beautiful woman's outstretched hand gently and quickly let go, "Welcome to F city, your arrival makes F city look more like a big city, and it is much more fashionable."

"Haha," Duo Tang The colleague He Qian introduced by my brother did not dare to neglect. This shows that He Kun has a good relationship with this colleague. In fact, this is quite rare. With He Kun's bearing, apart from a few children of the same big family, he really doesn't have much. I heard that there are children from ordinary families who have a good relationship with He Kun. He Qian is also a little curious about this man, "Xiao Kun, your colleague is really good at talking. I'm embarrassed to praise him."

He Kun Xiaoxiao didn't answer anything. He saw that Xiao Wen shook hands with He Qian politely, but because he didn't react for a while, he was still holding a piece of clothing in his left hand.

"Where to buy clothes?" He Kun asked, pointing to the clothes in Xiao Wen's hand.

"Yeah," Xiao Wen asked He Kun to see him buying some special clothes, but he didn't feel embarrassed. You wear your golden robe, I wear my sackcloth. Although it was a special offer, it was bought with the fruits of my labor. Xiao Wen didn't feel embarrassed at all, "This dress is a little bigger, I'm wondering if I should buy it."

He Kun's eyes flashed. , He couldn't tell whether he loved or loved Xiao Wen like this. He smiled and said to Xiao Wen, "If it's too big, don't buy it. It's uncomfortable to wear if it doesn't fit. I do know that there is a store with good workmanship. And the price is also very affordable, but in the S city, why don't I take you to see it tomorrow?"

"Really?" Xiao Wen is happy, if there is such a store, then he can just buy a few more sets to wear, "But isn't it going to go fishing tomorrow?"

"You can find time next time. It's more important to buy clothes. Aren't you in a hurry to wear them?" it is good.

"Okay then." Xiao Wen nodded happily, "We'll see you tomorrow. I'll go back first, so I won't disturb your reunion."

"We're just going to have dinner, shall we join Mr. Xiao?" He Qian was listening quietly, yes Colleagues who have such a good relationship with my cousin are very curious. There are only a few He Kun custom clothes shops in S City. In their words, they had agreed to go fishing together tomorrow, how could their cousin have such a familiar colleague and they had never heard of it.

"No, no," Xiao Wen quickly refused, "I still have some dishes in my dormitory that I haven't finished eating. If I don't eat it tonight, it will go bad. You can go."

He Qian didn't force it, He Kun smiled and didn't invite more , everyone said goodbye and went their separate ways.

17

Chapter 17

Xiao Wen soaked in instant noodles to solve the dinner problem. He just said to He Kun and his cousin that there were vegetables in the dormitory.

The instant noodles were still delicious. It wasn't that he couldn't afford to eat, but he was a little lazy and didn't want to move after returning to the dormitory after reading a book for a while.

He Kun knocked on the door of Xiao Wen's dormitory carrying the packaged food, and seeing Xiao Wen's surprised expression, He Kun closed the door and put the food on the table, threw the instant noodles into the trash can, "Come and eat with me. Just a little bit, eating with my cousin, that sparrow stomach, I don't have any appetite. Girls just want to lose weight all day long."

He Kun said it so naturally, Xiao Wen felt embarrassed to express his opinion. He looked at the bowl of instant noodles that had already been soaked in the trash can, and pursed his lips a bit pity, but at this time, he was really unwilling to give up the delicious food on the table and just instant noodles.

"This dish tastes good." Xiao Wen couldn't put down his chopsticks after taking a sip. After his rebirth, he was tired of eating in the cafeteria almost every day. Instant noodles can be used to improve the meal, not to mention that He Kun specially brought it. Xiao Wen really felt that the food was so delicious that he could swallow his tongue.

Well, Xiao Wen admitted that he was really hungry, and it was brought by He Kun himself, not what he asked, so Xiao Wen would not be embarrassed to eat at all.

He Kun looked at Xiao Wen gulps of rice with a smile at the corner of his eyes. In fact, He Kun was full for a long time. He was just looking for an excuse to come to Xiao Wen, and he was worried that Xiao Wen had already finished his meal, but looking at the instant noodles on the table, he was glad that he came in time.

He Kun has only been watching Xiao Wen silently for so many years, and he has nothing to do with Xiao Wen, nor will he take the initiative to find him. But he couldn't figure it out himself. Since he had contact with Xiao Wen once, he couldn't help but come to Xiao Wen again and again.

This is love. Since I tasted the sweetness of love, I can't help it. He Kun thought so, his limited love experience was searched from the Internet, and he thought it was quite reasonable.

Since He Kun last night, the words Xiao Wen said to him kept appearing in his mind: I don't want to be by the mayor's side, I want to be by your side, even if it's not so beautiful, I'm willing.

When he heard this sentence, He Kun's first reaction was that Xiao Wen was the same as him and had feelings for him. But later, after thinking about it over and over again, and combining Xiao Wen's performance and reaction to him, he realized that he had misunderstood.

He Kun didn't know what Xiao Wen meant by saying this. It may be that Xiao Wen worshipped him like an idol (I can only say that Brother He Kun, you are the truth), but it was definitely not the kind of confession he hoped for.

But so what, He Kun thought, that Xiao Wen doesn't mean that to him now. After his efforts, one day, Xiao Wen will turn this kind of worship into love. For this, He Kun is full of confidence.

He Kun didn't eat much, and kept helping Xiao Wen with the dishes.

When Xiao Wen finally put down the table and chopsticks, he looked at the tabletop of the cup and plate with embarrassment and asked, "Have I eaten too much? Are you full?"

He Kun put down the table and chopsticks naturally, "No, I'm afraid you won't be full. I'm full too."

"Oh, that's good." Xiao Wen happily picked up the dishes, "This meal is really good, next time we will directly Go there to eat, I'll treat you."

"Okay." He Kun replied with a smile, with a pampered smile.

18

Chapter 18 Going to the provincial capital together

The next Saturday, when He Kun called Xiao Wen, Xiao Wen was already ready to go.

Xiao Wen himself felt strange, but he went to S City to buy clothes with He Kun, why was he so nervous and excited as if he was going out with the mayor for the first time.

After receiving the call, Xiao Wen picked up his wallet and ran downstairs quickly. A white Volkswagen off-road vehicle was quietly parked downstairs in the dormitory of the Municipal Party Committee.

Xiao Wen smiled and opened the passenger seat door, just as he was about to sit in, he found that the beautiful cousin he saw yesterday was sitting there and smiling at him.

Xiao Wen quickly said sorry, closed the car door, opened the rear door again, and sat in.

Xiao Wen was a little embarrassed. He thought it was just He Kun and him, but he didn't expect He Qian to go there too.

"My cousin is going to S city to take a flight back to the capital, so I dropped by in my car." He Kun explained.

Xiao Wen nodded, smiled at He Kun, and closed the door. The car started slowly and drove out of the municipal dormitory area.

It takes about three hours to get from F city to S city. Originally, Xiao Wen wanted to chat with He Kun all the way, but for some reason, after seeing He Qian, he lost his interest in talking.

Xiao Wen secretly scolded himself what was wrong, was he too restrained to beauties? But I always felt like that wasn't the reason.

He was in a good mood, but he was inexplicably messed up by himself, and he couldn't figure out the reason. Xiao Wen himself was speechless. He sat in the car and looked at the scenery outside the car window, silent all the way.

He Kun naturally sensed the change in Xiao Wen's mood. He was driving the car, and what thoughts turned around in his mind a few times. He glanced at Xiao Wen in the rearview mirror a few times, and there was a flash of anticipation in his eyes.

"Xiao Kun, I heard from you yesterday that you are going to buy clothes in S city. Would you like me to help you with reference?" He Qian didn't think there was anything wrong with such silence. He Kun's temperament was known to everyone in the family, and he was calm. Another way of saying it is called taciturn. Every word you say must be thought through, and you will not speak easily. It is naturally relatively silent outside.

"I'm helping Xiao Wen buy clothes today, so you have to ask him." He Kun smiled.

"Hehe, that's true," He Qian asked as she turned around with a smile, "Xiao Wen, do you need my help? My eyesight is good."

"Ah?" Xiao Wen was still immersed in his own thoughts and didn't respond. Come over, "What?"

"Did I mean you need me to help you choose clothes?" He Qian repeated it again, she is very patient with He Kun's friends, and she may also have the instinct to please He Kun, " My eyesight is very good, I can help you choose some more tasteful clothes."

"Oh, hehe, I don't dare to labor for the help of beautiful women," Xiao Wen laughed, "Don't you still have to catch a plane? , I just went to buy two casually, but after listening to He Kun's introduction, I wanted to choose a few clothes that I usually wear, and I can't talk about taste or bad taste."

Seeing Xiao Wen's refusal, He Qian smiled, "Haha, That's alright, next time you go to the capital, you must come to me, I will take you to buy clothes, I am more familiar there, definitely better and cheaper than Xiao Kun's."

"Thank you in advance . That's it." Xiao Wen replied with a smile, and didn't speak any more. He really didn't have any extra thoughts about the beautiful and lively beauty in front of him. He knew the identity and background of He Kun, and the prince's cousin said it anyway A princess, she is so far from a small civil servant like him, she is so warm and flattering, I don't know what they will think of you.

19

Chapter 19 Xiao Wen's Mind

Xiao Wen looked at the scenery outside the window all the way, and seemed to be very addicted, but his mind didn't know where to fly.

He Kun glanced at Xiao Wen several times in the rearview mirror. Although he didn't say anything, he was also thoughtful.

He Qian closed her eyes and fell asleep. Although Xiao Wen was very polite when she rejected her just now, she still felt a little uncomfortable. Although he said that he didn't really want to help him choose clothes or anything, but to please his own He Sanshao, any beautiful woman would be unhappy if she was rejected for any reason.

The car drove directly to the S city airport, and He Kun opened the trunk of the car to help He Qian take off the suitcase. Xiao Wen also got out of the car, trying to help with something, but couldn't help.

Standing beside the box, He Qian smiled and said goodbye to He Kun, and politely said goodbye to Xiao Wen, who smiled and nodded to her. He Qian dragged the box and walked forward. After a short walk, she couldn't help but look back. She saw that He Kun was holding Xiao Wen's hand and took him to the passenger seat. In the driver's seat, he drove slowly away from the airport, leaving He Qian to watch them leave in a stunned manner.

How good is the relationship between He Kun and Xiao Wen? He Qian was surprised. She felt that she still underestimated Xiao Wen's weight. It seemed that the friendly relationship between He Kun and Xiao Wen was much better than she imagined. Since her memory, she has never seen He Kun and another person. so close. Maybe Grandpa is one of them, but the relationship between them is completely different.

He Qian began to regret her silence just now. In fact, Xiao Wen's answer was perfectly normal. What she was acting as a eldest lady in front of him was a missed opportunity to get closer to her cousin. You know, she is not the only one in the family called He Kun's cousin cousin.

Xiao Wen held his right hand with his left hand, and the right hand was the hand He Kun held him just now. Xiao Wen's face felt hot, and this feeling made him more and more overwhelmed, and he seemed to feel some kind of taboo. Xiao Wen is a person who has been reborn once. His mental age is not young. He spent his whole life on that eldest lady in his last life, but found that his feelings have never been taken lightly.

Xiao Wen may have felt flattered when he married the mayor's daughter, but this favor was given by the mayor, not the mayor's daughter. He has never felt like or love for the mayor's daughter from obedience to fear of being unable to avoid it.

Of course, under the circumstances of mental pain every day in his previous life, Xiao Wen didn't have the idea of ​​looking for a mistress outside. It's not for reasons of loyalty to marriage, but I just thought that if the mayor's daughter found out, I don't know how painful it would be. Second, he really doesn't have the energy to talk about feelings, and he feels like he's walking a tightrope every day. It has made his mind unable to bear it.

At this time, Xiao Wen clearly felt the sound of his heartbeat. The moment He Kun held his hand, he seemed to feel that his heart was about to pop out of his mouth.

Perhaps the mayor's daughter left a deep shadow in Xiao Wen's heart. He really has no urge to love the opposite sex. Even a beautiful woman like He Qian, Xiao Wen couldn't help but keep a distance.

Xiao Wen is not a child who doesn't understand anything, his knowledge is enough to support him to understand what same-sex love is.

Xiao Wen continued to analyze his own psychology in the silence and contemplation all the way, why he was so eager to get close to He Kun, why he had an uncomfortable impulse when he first saw He Qian, and why he knew that He Qian was He Kun's cousin. Shi breathed a sigh of relief, why did he see He Qian's unhappy instinct in the passenger seat in the car.

The only explanation that all of this points to is that even though both of them are men, Xiao Wen is still tempted by He Kun.

Although this conclusion shocked Xiao Wen, it was not unacceptable to him. Xiao Wen recalled his past life experience and his relationship with He Kun in this life, and he vaguely understood. He didn't even know whether he was born or influenced by the day after tomorrow. Maybe there are reasons for both, but the fundamental fact he had to face was that Xiao Wen fell in love with He Kun.

20

Chapter 20 Temptation

Xiao Wen couldn't help but turn his head to take a peek at He Kun. It was a natural thing to turn his head to look at He Kun, but at this time, he felt that this action was a kind of sneaky thief.

He Kun was driving the car, and the sunlight reflected on He Kun's face through the car window, which seemed to give He Kun's profile a golden outline. He Kun's straight nose bridge and tiny white fluff showed an Apollo-like look under the sunlight.

"The owner of this clothing store is an old acquaintance with me. You just need to tell him what type of clothes you need, and he will help you choose it." He Kun suddenly turned his head and spoke to Xiao Wen, causing Xiao Wen to be shocked. After a jump, he turned his head quickly, like a child who was caught doing something bad.

"Oh, um, okay." Xiao Wen stammered and replied, "I just want to buy a few suitable clothes. Actually, there is no need to be so troublesome."

"It doesn't matter," He Kun smiled, "I have been long too I haven't seen JONE, so I can meet him just in time."

Xiao Wen forced a smile, but didn't know how to respond. He suddenly felt that it was good that He Qian was sitting in the car just now, and that the three of them didn't speak at all, but the two of them stayed in the car and didn't speak, which made him feel overwhelmed and nervous.

"How do you feel in the Youth League City Committee?" Xiao Wen felt even more embarrassed as soon as the words were spoken. He felt that he had nothing to say.

"Hehe, fortunately, it's not too busy." He Kun joked, and Xiao Wen slowly relaxed in his relaxed tone, "It's not as busy as you, you're the big secret of Xiao."

"This Big Secretary Xiao, but you let it go." Xiao Wen also laughed and teased, "It should have been called Big Secretary He."

"Haha, the name of Big Secretary Xiao is nothing." He Kun may have been influenced by the brisk atmosphere. There were also more words, "I heard that the mayor's daughter is going to return to China soon. If Big Secretary Xiao is caught by the mayor's daughter, he will become Xiao Xian's son-in-law."

Xiao Wen was startled, he suddenly felt that his own His head froze, and his heart stopped beating for two beats. How could the term mayor's daughter, which he was most afraid of, appear in He Kun's ears through his mouth?

"Mayor's daughter?" Xiao Wen wanted to continue to joke with a relaxed attitude, but found that his mouth was dry and even his voice became hoarse, "How can people like me as a little secretary, this joke can't be made. He Kun turned his head and glanced at Xiao Wen, meaningful, "

I heard that the mayor's wife is very satisfied with you, and said that she wants to meet her daughter."

Xiao Wen felt a little dizzy . Now, the power of history is really powerful. He thinks he has avoided it as much as possible, but why does he still return to the same track?

To dodge, we must dodge, Xiao Wen thought that he would rather leave the ranks of civil servants than take the road of his previous life again. And the road that can't be turned back in the last life started from the mayor's daughter.

He Kun didn't hear Xiao Wen's answer, turned his head and glanced at Xiao Wen, but saw Xiao Wen leaning weakly on the back of the car, his eyes turned out to be a flash of sadness and fear.

He Kun felt like his heart had been grabbed suddenly, and he wanted to scream in pain, but he didn't understand where this emotion came from. The car turned to the emergency stop zone, creaked to a stop, and the handbrake was pulled.

Xiao Wen reacted a little and looked at He Kun puzzled.

"What are you afraid of?" He Kun unfastened his seat belt and turned to look directly into Xiao Wen's eyes.

"I, no." Xiao Wen didn't know what he was going to say, or where to start. It was his responsibility and no one could tell. Xiao Wen knew that He Kun's joke must have a real source, otherwise it would be impossible to talk nonsense with such a calm personality of He Kun.

"You don't like the mayor's daughter?" With He Kun's wisdom, he could easily guess Xiao Wen's psychological focus from Xiao Wen's reaction time.

"I, I heard that the mayor's daughter is very temperamental." Xiao Wen said following He Kun's words, this may be the only reason he could find, "I don't like girls with temperaments."

He Kun felt that the sadness and fear shown by Xiao Wen would definitely not be such a reason, but he couldn't find the reason at this time, and the reason was quite reliable. Maybe he could analyze it when he had time. But no matter what, the fact that Xiao Wen didn't like the mayor's daughter made him very happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.6K 17
REQUESTS OPEN Loads of imagines and preferences of the marauders era characters. Characters include: - James Potter - Sirius Black - Remus Lupin - L...
5.4K 164 16
Phoebe is a normal 17 year old girl who lives a very happy life with her family in Germany. She always had a very good relationship with her mother...
28.1K 2K 26
"You, you're my fiance now" Overly locigal, love is foreign word to the cold-blooded IT company president, Park Jimin. To get close to the target, yo...
52.4K 2.5K 13
♕︎ 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑨𝒖 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...