A New Chance Means A New Begi...

By Knife_Lotus69

Wei Ying died after killing himself with his power and get his body turned apart and leaving his soul to drif... More

The Gods gave me another chance?!
i got in... now Cloud Recesses wait for me...
We Have Arrived at Cloud Recesses!
◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ
Now to take action~!
We need to find him!

So... I'm back huh? Time to make them pay...

515 22 17
By Knife_Lotus69

(I do not own the picture above so, credits to the original drawer of the pic)

The Gods bid their goodbyes to me and sent me back to reality. As what God Crescent said earlier before their goodbyes, "you are not in heaven Wei ying, you are currently stuck in my Time and Space dimension, which means you somehow travelled through gaps of loopholes leading you here,"

Crescent paused to look at Wei ying who asked where he was after their argument broke down, "and it seems like you soul made its way here on its own while you were unconscious, haha I never even met a soul that can do that before" Crescent giggled as he saw Wei Ying's face, he had a dumbfounded expression and his mouth was hanging a little. He went closer to the boy and held his chin to close his open mouth snapping Wei Ying back to reality.

"So, may I ask why you guys gave this soul such precious and powerful aritfacts?" The God of Fate asked while crossing his hands with an annoyed face,

"I suggest you shut up Ghôulin... " Liaoúzu glared at The God of Fate also known as 'Ghôulin' to shut him up. And as expected, he is afraid of Liaoúzu.

Ghôulin shut his mouth up and just strolled around the endless space while waiting to be teleported back to his room. The two adults who were left behind with a soul, they chatted for almost an hour or so before saying their goodbyes to Wei Ying,

"And remember, we will meet again soon. Wei Wuxian... " Crescent said skilling while holding hands with his lover, Liaoúzu. And with that Wei Ying travelled through time and saw everything being reversed. His head began to pound so bad and he was knocked unconscious as he hit his head on something.

____________________________________

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Wei Wuxian woke up with a headache and the cold sensation he felt after his core was taken from him, he slowly got up and looked around the area. He recognized this place... He was in Yilling... He then quickly stood up and checked himself, he had the accessories the gods had given him before he was sent back. Now he was so sure he wasn't dreaming this time... He met actual Gods!

'I guess they weren't lying then... ' Wei Ying thought to himself as he walked towards a nearby shiny thing that can reflect his appearance. And he was right, judging by his hight alone he knew he was back in his five year old body, approximately two days before he was picked up by Jiang Fengmian. He had the Yilling Patriarch look before he died but he doesn't look too pale. His clothes were almost the same as he wore but a little smaller to fit his size, his hair in a half ponytail letting all his excess hair fall down on his back but the length is near his shoulder only, he was quite satisfied with it and didnt complain much. He strolled around looking to see if there are any abandoned houses he could shelter from and after a while he found it.

The cottage was small and it was surrounded by thick trees making the cottage seem a bit complicated to find. He went inside the cottage and was surprised to see its white painted walls it's very spacious area in the center with rooms blocked by broken doors and half cleaned then he expected it to be. It has a very big space for a kitchen, living room, work station and a bathroom. He looked deeper into the house and found a little secluded room and it has quite the space inside so he decided to make that place his bathroom. (Idk what I just put here but idc, try to make sense w it 👀)

Soon after Wei Ying was done exploring and sightseeing his surroundings and the cottage he wanted to see if he was able to still control resentful energy. He held the peacock flute on his lips and played a dark tune. Soon enough dark mists covered him and his surroundings with a swift of here and there, a few corpses raised in the middle of the forest walking towards Wei Ying, he was shocked that his ability in his "past" life was still with him so, he then ordered the corpses to renovate and clean the house so for the next few hours he kept playing the flute to make the corpses redo his new home and pausing for a while to take breaths then continuing to play it.

Soon enough it was midnight, he stopped playing his flute after telling the corpses to go back where they came from and went in the house. It was brand new. A very soggy and creepy looking cottage turned into a very warm and beautiful stable cottage was enough to make Wei wuxian cry of joy as he explored the cottage with sparkling eyes.

'Man.... After playing the flute for such a long time my mouth is so dry... I need water... ' Wei Ying thought to himself as he walked out of the cottage and staring at the fox pendant the God of Destruction gave him. A moment of silence before a swift of silver with a bit of black smoke appeared hovering and covering Wei wuxians body before turning into a majestic fox, his fur was grey in color, his paws and the tips of his nine tails as well as his mouth was white and the tips of his ears and the very near end of his paws were colored in black, his eyes were the color of a beautiful crimson red color. He loved the feeling of power rushing through his veins to his whole body, he jumped and ran across tree to tree and roof to roof before seeing a beautiful lake in the far sight of his eyes. He lept towards the lake and landed with a soft thud on the ground almost making no sounds at all. He sniffed the water and his surroundings to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary and drank water peacefully.

After a while of hanging and fooling around, he went to hunt some animals for food and went back to his little cottage transforming into his human form again. And since he is a child, he can only bring chicken and a few pheasants due to his little in size. He cooked his dinner without spices for the first time in a while and went to take a little bath before going to sleep.

Progress was very smooth and light as the days passed by, he was getting better and better at controlling his artifacts given to him and eventually when he turned 10 already, he mastered on controlling both resentment and spiritual energy, his fox form is more powerful now and unlocked many new powers, his very powerful one yet is the illusionary phase he can make an illusion and make it really realistic even high rank cultivators can't seem to distinguish the illusion with reality. He then gradually became used to his powers but he could never forget to learn hand to hand combat and some fighting style if there is the time couldn't use his powers so he wouldn't be cornered easily. He improved more and more as one year passed by. He was now eleven years old and it was now time to visit the Jiang Clan.

Although he doesn't like the idea of going back due to his trauma in his "past" life he still has to do it. He then arrived at the Jiang Sect doors but before any guards to ask what business Wei Ying was there he dissapeared with a swift of a smoke and left no traces, the guards didn't bother much to inform Jiang Fengmian about it.

(😃😃😃???)

Wei Ying started to think of a way to get in and be the head disciple like before, and after pondering for a while he had an amazing idea.

It was another sunny and lively day in Yunmeng, The Jiangs were having their breakfast while discussing a few things here and there, a servant then interrupted their happy morning by barging in and said,

"SECT LEADER JIANG, YU FUREN (😃???) PLEASE PARDON THIS LOWLY SERVANT (😃????) BUT A GUARD ORDERED ME TO TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE MANY WATER GHOULS ATTACKING AND HURTING THE PASSERBYS AND CITIZENS IN TOWN!" (😃?????😃) the servant exclaimed while panicking,

The Jiang family stood up went to see the mess and what they saw horrified them, (not that much but 😌✨) the townspeople were running and panicking while some were being pulled under the water, it was chaos and the Jiangs immediately didn't spare any more time to get rid of the water ghouls.

After some time and the townspeople were now in piece, the Jiangs immediately demanded what was happening back there and the informer (😃???) said that,

"It all happened last night, a drunkard accidentally slipped near the docks and pulled along a few people with him and it seems to have caught the attention of a few hundred water ghouls due to his resentment on something and it seems to have only activated this morning"

(idk what the hell kind of nonsense I just typed in but who cares, it still made a little sense tho ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌)

The Jiangs discussed it for some time, the family didn't know what to do with this since they didn't actually know what had caused it to happen in the first place to begin with so they just dissmised it, the family said their goodbyes to each other to get on with their own priorities, and before they left a servant informed them that someone had requested a meeting with them. And so, they told the servant and guards to let the person in and they all sat back down on their seats waiting for the person to enter the hall.

As the Jiangs seated themselves from their seats the door to the hall opened and there revealed a person seemed to be wearing a hood over themself, his height seemed to be that of a 11 year old kid, you can see his features a little clearly but not much. The Jiangs looked at the suspicious person with a little uncertainty,

"May I know who this young master is?" Jiang Fengmian said to break the awkward silence filling the room,

The person looked at Jiangs Fengmian and bowed while saying,

"My name is Yin Hu*, Sect Leader Jiang" the man said while looking at Jiang Fengmian but his face still can't be seen,

(Yin Hu translates to- Silver Fox in Chinese)

"Alright then Young Master Yin Hu, may I ask what business you came here for?" Jiang Fengmian said while putting on a soft smile in his face,

"Well, Sect Leader Jiang rumours spread quickly and many are taking this chance to get acquainted with you so I am here to do something about it" Yin Hu said as he stood straight while crossing his arms on his chest,

"May I ask what rumours you speak of?" Jiang Fengmian asked with uncertainty and nervousness in his voice not knowing which rumours could he have heard of,

"Oh just nothing much, I heard you had a little trouble this morning, those water ghouls of yours that are in your lakes are getting kind of outta hand am I right? Sect Leader Jiang?" (💀???) Yin Hu said as he stepped a little closer to the very center of the room,

The family tensed up a bit and Yin Hu noticed it, after a little silence in the room Yu ZiYuan spoke up to break the silence,

"Well then, what are you going to do about it? I can see you are just a child so scram if you have nothing better to do than waste our time" Yu ZiYuan slammed her hand on the table while looking at the person in the room with a harsh glare while slowly standing up,

"A-Niang please calm down..." A young girl spoke as she stood up also while motioning her hands to calm her down,

"....." Silence rang in the room once again and a young man spoke up while looking at Yin Hu with  suspicion,

"Yes, what are you going to do about it? We were just about to do something about it" the young man said as he slowly glared daggers at Yin Hu,

"Oh, don't lie to yourself Young Master Jiang, and don't worry after I get rid of the water ghouls you are having trouble with may I ask a little favor in return?" Yin Hu said as he bowed again,

The family looked at the young man with a hood, silence fell upon them again as the family was considering the "offer" Yin Hu made,

"So, you want something from us? Fine. If you are able to get rid of those water ghouls you can ask for anything in return. But, know your limits when asking for it, not everything here can be given to you..." Yu ZiYuan shot a glare at Yin Hu as she caressed Zidian to calm herself down,

"Don't worry, it won't be that much of what I want from you. I'll be going now Sect Leader Jiang, Yu Furen, Young Master Jiang and Shi- Eldest Mistress Yanli" Yin Hu said as he bowed again and left the room. The Jiangs were a little relieved that someone knows how to handle what they can't but it gave them a little suspicion that Yin Hu did it on purpose but they just slipped that idea aside and left to do their own thing.

Sorry if it's a bit OOC (out of character) for the Jiangs. And sorry for my nonsense
💀✨

I hope you enjoyed part 2 even if it's a hit short but yeah. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 160 35
this is my first time writing something on somewhere i am really not too good with it, it's just for fun am pouring all my imagination in it n Englis...
537K 39.5K 200
At the moment of his death, Wei Wuxian is sent back in time. He wakes up in the Cold Spring of Cloud Recesses during the time when he was there to s...
6.5K 421 18
"Wei Ying... 'Til death will I remember your name, vowing to the heavens, I will find you again..." °Characters are adapted from MDZS °Some of the sc...
9.7K 539 9
Wei ying fell and died that's the end of it... but what happens if he gets transported to the past? Trying his best to please everyone leads him to...