The Mute Prince || KTH & MYG...

By _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the '... More

The Mute Prince
A/N
TEASER
✧ The Beginning ✧
✧ YN's Last Mission ✧
✧ They met each other ✧
✧ Evil Spirit? ✧
✧ Devil ✧
✧ Yoongi's Mistake ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧
✧ Stay Alive ✧
✧ Her Wound ✧
✧ Boyfriend Or Boy Friend? ✧
✧ Nightmare ✧
✧ I Will Cook For You ✧
✧ He Can Speak ✧
✧ I Will Help You ✧
✧ Shaman's Information ✧
✧ Come Back Soon ✧
✧ Where Are You? ✧
✧ She Will Come Back ✧
✧ Who Are You? ✧
✧ Past ✧
✧ Yoongi Will Never Forgive You ✧
✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧
✧ Don't Cry ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 2 ✧
✧ Hard To Believe ✧
✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧
✧ I Want To Paint You ✧
✧ I Want To See Him ✧
✧ Can I Kiss You? ✧
✧ YN Is My Sister ✧
✧ You Are My Son ✧
✧ Everything Is Messed Up ✧
✧ You Are My Angel ✧
✧ Help ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 3 ✧
✧ Damyang Village ✧
✧ Hallucination ✧
✧ Ae Ri ✧
✧ Save My Orabeoni ✧
✧ Yoongi ✧
✧ Where Is My Eomma? ✧
✧ Dani ✧
✧ Two Conditions ✧
✧ Everything Will Be Fine ✧
✧ End? ✧
✧ New Book ✧
✧New Fanfic✧

✧ Fight ✧

3.3K 263 79
By _Taehyungshi_95_

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 30

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Man: ( He looks at Yoongi ) Yes! After purchasing books his highness went out of the store from the back door with the female guard.

Yoongi: What? ( He got angry ) GUARDS! ( He shouted )

Author:

All the guards entered in the book store.

Guard 1: What happened Chief Guard?

Yoongi: Where is Prince Taehyung?

Guard 2: Chief Guard he is here only.

Yoongi: If he is here then why I can't see him? ( He glares at the guard )

Guard 1: ( He looks at book store owner ) Where is Prince Taehyung?

Yoongi: He left from here with guard YN. ( He shouted ) How you all can be this irresponsible? Now stop looking at my face and go find him. ( He roared )

Guards: ( They bow in front of Yoongi ) Yes Chief Guard! ( They said in unison )

Yoongi: He left from the back door, go check in that direction first.

Guards: Yes! ( They walk towards the back door )

_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

YN is with him. So I don't have to worry.

But where did they go from this back door? ( He thinks for a couple of seconds and soon his eyes widened ) Taehyung's favorite place!
_

Author:

Yoongi walks out of the book store and starts walking towards the Delan forest direction.

While heading towards the Delan forest he passed through many people but suddenly he bumped into someone.

Yoongi: ( He looks at the person ) Mianhamida [ I'm sorry ]

Seokjin: It's okay! Be careful next time. ( He said coldly )

Yoongi: Yes! ( He bows a little and was ready to leave from there but a palace guard called him. )

Guard 1: Chief Guard! ( He runs towards Yoongi and other guards followed him. )

Yoongi: ( He turns his back and looks at the Guard ) What happened?

Guard: Chief Guard, we couldn't find him. But I asked some people about his highness and they said that they saw him going inside the Delan forest.

Yoongi: I knew it! Let's go then!

Guard 1: Yes Chief Guard!

Author:

Yoongi and other guards run towards the Delan forest.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Rowoon kept looking at them until they all disappear from their sight.

Rowoon: Your Highness! The per-person wh-who bumped into yo-you was Prince Yoongi. ( He stutters a bit ) The Guards called him Chief Guard and they all were talking about their Prince, Prince Taehyung.

Seokjin: I finally saw him. ( He smiles behind the piece of cloth which was covering his half face. )

Rowoon: Your Highness, now we should leav- ( Before he could complete his sentence Seokjin started walking towards the Delan forest ) Your highness, where are you going? ( He followed him )

Seokjin: I couldn't see him properly. ( He looks at Rowoon ) I want to see him again.

( Imagine his half face is covered
with a cloth )

Rowoon: But- ( Seokjin cuts him off )

Seokjin: Don't try to convince me. I want to see him again that's it.

Author:

Seokjin said firmly and continued walking towards the Delan forest.

Meanwhile, Rowoon followed him.

____________________________________________

----Delan Forest----

1:59 PM

Author:

Taehyung brings YN to his favorite place.

YN: Wow! This place looks so beautiful.

Taehyung: ( He looks at YN ) You like this place?

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung and smiles ) Yes! It's so peaceful here. ( She closes her eyes )

Taehyung: I will love this place even more now. Do you know why?

YN: ( She shook her head ) No!

Taehyung: ( He Smirks ) Cause I will kill you here.

YN: ( She opens her eyes and looks at Taehyung ) What?

Author:

Taehyung suddenly grabbed YN's neck and pinned her to the tree behind her.

YN: Your Highness, Wh-what ar-are you doing? ( She couldn't breathe properly )

Taehyung: Your Highness? ( He chuckles and comes in his devil form ) He is gone for now sweetheart. It's me! ( He smirks ) The devil you want to kill.

YN: Ho-how is this pos-possible? The sun di-didn't set yet.

Devil: Stupid angel I don't have time to explain anything. Let me kill you right away. ( He smirks )

Author:

He smirks and tries to cast a spell but before he could do anything YN succeeds in pushing him away from her.

YN: ( She coughs a few times and looks at the devil ) It's not raining today. I can use my powers. ( She smirks )

Author:

Meanwhile, Yoongi and other guards are heading towards Taehyung's favorite place.

Soon Yoongi and the guards were stopped by a bunch of people in a mid-way. Their faces were covered.

They all look like goons.

Yoongi: Who are you?

Author:

They didn't reply to Yoongi. Instead, they attacked on him.

Yoongi and the other Guards immediately removed their swords from their scabbards and starts fighting with the goons.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Rowoon saw Yoongi fighting with some goons.

Rowoon: Your Highness, we shouldn't go ahead, it's very dangerous for you.

Seokjin: But who are those people? ( He kept his eyes focused on Yoongi. )

Rowoon: ( He looks at the goons ) I don't know. They might be some burglars.

Seokjin: They aren't burglars.

Rowoon: Huh? What are you saying, your highness?

Seokjin: Yoongi and the guards don't have anything that those burglars can rob from them. I think their purpose is something else.

Rowoon: Oh! ( He looks again at the goons )

Author:

Those goons killed all the palace guards who were with Yoongi. Now Yoongi is fighting alone with those goons.

Yoongi: Who are you? And what the hell do you want? ( He kept asking the goons while fighting with them. )

Author:

Yoongi pushed one of the goons and that goon fell to the ground. The cloth which was covering that goon's face also fell to the ground. Yoongi couldn't see that goon's face because his back was facing him. But Rowoon saw that goon's face.

Rowoon: ( He looks at Seokjin ) Your Highness! They are your mother's people.

Seokjin: ( He immediately looks at Rowoon ) What?

Rowoon: Yes, your highness! They all are your mother's people. Looks like they are here to kill prince Yoongi.

Seokjin: How are you so sure that they are my mother's people?

Rowoon: Cause your highness I saw that guy's face to whom Prince Yoongi pushed earlier. That guy is his highness's trusted guard.

Seokjin: ( He looks back at Yoongi ) I can't let anything happen to him this time.

Rowoon: What do you mean?

Author:

Seokjin didn't answer him and slowly started walking towards the direction where Yoongi and the goons are fighting.

Rowoon: Your Highness! It's not safe. ( He followed Seokjin. ) Please wait. What if those people recognize you?

Author:

Meanwhile, the fight between the devil and YN also begins.

Devil: This time I won't do that stupidity which I did last time. ( He smirks ) I will either kill you today or take this Prince along with me.

YN: You won't be able to do anything. ( She cast a spell and throw a net on the devil. )

Devil: ( He starts laughing ) You think this mere net can trap me? ( He smirks and casts a spell. And the net suddenly disappeared. )

YN: ( Her eyes widened )

Devil: Why don't you try something else? ( He Smirks )

Author:

Meanwhile, Seokjin stops and turns to his left to face Rowoon.

Seokjin: I'm covering my face so how will they recognize me?

Rowoon: But your highness you shouldn't take any risk.

( Imagine his half face is covered
with a cloth. )

Seokjin: I have made up my mind. So please don't stop me.

Author:

As soon as Seokjin turned his head to look at Yoongi, he saw that one of the goons removes a small needle from his pocket and slowly starts walking toward Yoongi who is busy fighting with others.

_
Seokjin's Thoughts:

Did he apply poison on that needle?
No! No god, please! I don't want my mom to repeat the same mistake again.

I have to save Yoongi.
_

Author:

Seokjin immediately removed his sword from his scabbard and run toward the man who is holding a poisonous needle in his hand.

Yoongi was unaware of this attack as he was busy fighting with other goons.

As soon as that goon reach behind Yoongi, he raised his hand to dig that needle into Yoongi's neck.

But before he could do that Seokjin pushed his sword into that goon's back and removed it harshly. And that goon fell to the ground.

After feeling someone's presence behind his back, Yoongi turns around and looks at Seokjin and then at the goon who was lying on the ground.

Yoongi: Who are- ( Seokjin cuts him off )

Seokjin: He was going to dig a poisonous needle into your neck.

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Don't forget to vote and comment ☺️

____________________________________________

Author:

I'm really sorry for the late update 🙁

I hope you guys like this part 🙃

This book "The Mute Prince" is soon gonna reach 13k reads. I'm soooooo happy today.

Thank you so much to all my lovely readers for reading this book 💜 Keep supporting me 😊

And yes don't forget to read my other books too 🙃

Follow  _Taehyungshi_95_  to know when I will update the next part.

____________________________________________

Their daddies are so fucking hot🔥

____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 13K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
23.5K 1.4K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
8.9K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
606K 23.3K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...