Annabella

By pandaridh

Annabella knows what it is like to be lonely and how it feels to be left alone. She was a sweet, innocent and... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

584 15 0
By pandaridh

Annabella's POV

I looked up to see my bios beaming with joy and relief and Sandro was showing his emotions. The emotionless idiot was smiling at the thought that I called him my brother.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard Carlos speaking
"Ma'am and that Brittany also slapped me and stole one of your dresses."

I was enraged.
"How can she do that to my manager?"
By mood instantly became scary because I saw even Alessandro shifting away from me.

But I remembered Hope being in the room so I immediately cooled down and took him off my speaker.

"Carlos invite the whole DeLuca's to my office and arrange the trials of dresses for teenagers. I want all my best pieces out there that day for a trial. The dresses should be perfect I'll send you the exact size and pack the new set in that size."

"Understood?"
"Yes ma'am."

I immediately disconnected the call and turned towards the family waiting for answers and without giving them any time to talk I spoke up
"Is the dinner ready? I have some work to do".

They knew not to mess with me because I was deadly calm after knowing what had actually happened with my manager.

So without further talking the food was placed in front of me. I thanked the maid and see that it was lasagna
My favourite.

They all digged in while I prayed first. I was taught by my mom to always eat food before you pray. They stopped talking in whispers seeing me pray and waited for it to complete so that we can start together.

After having the first bite I knew it was my mother's recipe and only aunt Naomi knew how to make it after all she taught her. I looked around the dining room and saw aunt standing there crying looking at me. Our eyes met and my eyes watered seeing her there.

We continue to stare at each other while others were busy chatting with each other and I feeded myself with the best lasagna looking at her. It was like she was feeding me with all the love she could muster.

We were interrupted by a high screeching scream that made me cringe and I think Xavier saw me because he looked at me with the knowing look that he could feel why I cringed but continued eating

"Daddy..."
I choked on my food listening to that Xavier started rubbing my back and Hope offered me water.

When I calmed down I looked up to see all my brothers looking at me with humor in eyes because they know exactly what caused my choking fiasco whereas Isa just sat there confused and the adults of the family turned towards me in a questioning manner whereas Brittany was throwing daggers on me.

"Sorry continue"
"Daddy"
And there it was again I cringed. But this time it was seen by everyone.

I could see all my brothers felt sorry about the way I felt about this scenario but what can we do whereas Brittany totally ignoring me complained her daddy about what she was asking for.

I totally tuned her out and my focus was back in my food and Isa. I saw how she had a fear in her eyes. Fear of something I didn't understand. I have to talk to her and let her ease into the situation.

So I started to talk to her.
"Hey Isa if you would like we can sleep together in my room I would love to know each other."
But before she could speak Brittany spoke up.
"And send her back to the hospital. I don't think so."

I hoped I just hoped that one of my brothers would take my stand but no one did and I knew hurt was plastered all over my face. Brittany and Georgia were enjoying this. But I will not let them affect me anymore they want to play this game. Well let me show you how this game is played.

But I was hurt. Hurt that these eyes who held so much lain and guilt still believed that Brittany was right in this I thought maybe they have changed but clearly I was wrong. So being the smart person I decided it was best to walk out of the room when two hands held my arm

Nathan and Hope. They both took my individual arm and turned towards the bios and the bitches. First it was Nathan who spoke up

"I believe her and I've always believed her. You can play your happy family act but if you can't respect her I don't think you need me to respect you as well"
And then it was my little Hope

"Why would you say that Brittany, she would never hurt me she is my sister."

Listening to her words there was relief that took place in my heart that the sister I always tried to protect believed me and that she was by my side.

It bought my smile back the first genuine smile in front of the monsters that created me.
But before that Brittany spoke up.
"Don't be a brat you don't even know what she is capable of. She tried to kill you when you were just two.

I hope Isabella would not believe her but I will not let walk all over her that way.
So I let Nathan took hold of Isa and led her out and turned towards her.

" Call her brat one more time and next time I promise you that this so called family of yours will not be able to find even head of yours because I will not let you live a second day alive after how you talked to my sister."

I was about to walk off but Lucian ( yes he doesn't deserve the title of being my father) thought it was a great idea to stop me
"You cannot talk to your sister like that."

I laughed. A deadly laugh that showed I was being sarcastic
"And she can do whatever she wants to do. Remember this Lucian DeLuca the moment she raises her voice at my sister I promise you she signed her death that day."

I could saw the clear hurt in his eyes when I addressed him with his name but what do you expect me to do, the man who believes the bitches over blood can never be a good father.

Georgia thought that it was a good idea to speak when I am talking
"And who do you think you are?
You are just a spoilt brat who didn't clearly learn how to talk to elders in that boarding school."

I laughed at the statement like really laugh at that statement. The whole family was looking at me for my laughing hysterics.

"Well Georgia what do you know about spoilt brat? Okay let me explain it to you someone who runs to her daddy or husband for money. Someone who relies on others and literally cries at every small thing so that there family is there to do whatever they want. Well after this explanation it clearly shows that your whore of a daughter and you are a spoilt brat because for me I don't have a family. They died the day they trusted you over me and listen to me, you call me a spoilt brat, or a low life one more time and see what happens."

I cooled down and again looked towards her
" well go ask for Aurora Rose everyone in the business world knows who she is. I have worked every day of my life for the last 3 years and the money I play in, is my hard earned money I don't ask money from a blind husband or father. The day you earn money by working a day you'll know so before degrading me learn to upgrade yourself."

After showing her, her true value I turned towards all the faces of my family. Lucian's face held anger, pain and hurt. Alessandro looked like she was in deep thoughts but his eyes held guilt. Whereas Vince and Marco well they both had their heads down to show that they were shameful about what had happened. Leo and Xander were busy staring at me and Xavier was looking at a sobbing Brittany like he was waiting for me to leave so that he could go to her and stop her from crying.

Before I could leave I heard her saying
"Why did you let that bitch back in our lives ? See what has she done. She is here just to make my life living hell because she feels like I stole you from her daddy."

But what I heard after, broke my heart even more
"Don't let her ruin your mood princess... She is not worth it"
Xavier calling her a princess and deciding my worth.

I instantly went to my room and starting working on my companies.
I cannot let there words ruin my mood.

So I started making calls and deals over the phone. I was not going to let me affect anymore.

Alessandro's POV

My piccolo angel has changed so much. The way she carried herself, the way she has this glint in her eyes it all reminds me of my mother.

But what happened to her? She was. Bubbly girl who would always laugh and smile and brighten others day just by passing them a smile. She still practiced our mother's beliefs like praying before every meal or thanking anyone working for them to show them their gratitude.

I know I should have said something to Brittany when she spoke about Anna hurting Isa but I was not sure what to say because at the end of the day she was telling the truth.

But the moment I saw her face I knew I fucked up, the walls that were crumbling down reached up higher from the moment she came.

I saw how her watered eyes turned into the most dangerous glare and the way she looked at us we all knew she is never going to forgive us.

But the way Nathan and even Isa preferred her stung my heart because they being the youngest can show so much faith in her whereas us who lived with her more than them were not sure about her.

I felt the hurt like something crumbled inside me the moment she said that her family was dead without even hesitating. Were we wrong that we doubted her because her eyes held the most spoken truth that we betrayed her whereas it should be the other way around.

I was so happy when she called me her brother. How could we change her opinion so easily. How could we let her live with a belief that whenever she would want one of us we were not going to be there.

I saw how she maintained eye contact with Naomi while eating the lasagna she made. No one saw it but I did. What surprised me the most was the way she talked to Isa. It was like she was craving for her smile. The way she took stand for her in front of Brittany. I saw how she cringed when Brittany called dad daddy.

I know her feeling even I cringed the first time I heard her call him daddy. I don't know what she thinks about how is this appropriate but what can I say.

I also appreciated how she controlled herself after knowing that Brittany threatened his manager. If it would have been me I would have murdered her at the right moment but to not scare away Isa she controlled her emotions.

Other most shocking new was she is famous and a self made billionaire I don't know how should I feel be proud that my sister is independent or fear that what has happened to her that she felt the need to be independent than rather coming home to us.

I saw how dad was affected when she addressed him by his name rather than Lucian but I feel there is a lot more hatred in her for him that she shows and wanted really to stung him when he took Brittany's side in front of Isa.

I didn't agree with what Brittany or Xavier said but I didn't wanted them to create a scene so without any fight I just left the scene. Thank God that Anna didn't hear Xavier say that about her otherwise she would have been pissed.

Where has she been for the last seven years and why were we not informed about the fir in her boarding school.

To get answers I called Luca, my bestfriend he owns a investigation firm so he would be of help.

"Hello bestfriend. How have you been?"
"I am good. Luca I need your firm to find everything you can find about Annabella and Aurora Rose."
" Annabella as in your angel. Why so sudden? Why do you wanna know about it?"
" Relax Annabella just returned and the way she is reacting it's suspicious. I want to know everything about her and make sure no one gets to know who is asking about her information."

"Okay dude, but why Aurora Rose ?"
"That is Annabella's model name."
I know I heard him gasp.
"Are you serious? The world's most known model and the largest paying model is our Annabella, who always ran in her underwear away from you so you don't forced her to wear her princess dresses?"

I laughed at that memory.
"Yes Luca and I need this info ASAP."
Hanging up the call I continued working on my work.

Xavier's POV

I didn't want to say that but what do you expect when you see your sister who has been there for me while Anna was not, sobbing in front of me.

I am proud that she is a self made billionaire but she cannot call Brittany a spoilt brat. She has to suffer because her father left her and she only craves for some love. If we spend some money on her it doesn't mean that she is spoilt. She is a baby

She doesn't need to know what this world consists off. Anna may have worked but she doesn't know what suffering is. She always had someone to pamper her whereas Brittany only had me. All the brothers were grown up by the time Brittany had someone therefore me being the same age connected to her and she is such a bubbly person.

I tried to ask her not to call dad that but she was adamant so I didn't wanted to break her heart.
But Anna had no right to say those words to her.
But I know what I said would've hurt her in a way I can't even imagine, but the reason was because I was hurt when she considered us dead when we saw how her eyes were showing her exact emotion hatred towards all of us.

The hatred spoke more than her words could say. How she corrected Isa about our mother and how uneasy she made it sound for all of us brothers because it was the truth we should be telling her because we were older than her.

I saw her walls rising higher when none of us took her stand when Brittany questioned her loyalty. I just wanted to walk away from the room but she being a strong one took her stand.

I don't know what really would happen when she feels that she is done with our words and actually herself stops trying. I think our family would crumble the next day.

I thought that Georgia and Brittany had held our family together but instead today I feel that the hope of Anna returning was instead holding us together because the day she came so much has happened and so much unsaid is in the air.

The words that were trying to come out from all of us but were hidden due to the sugary things around us were now out in open. The discussion we did not hold for ten years was going to take its toll on all of us and I hope that it does not lead to a situation where we won't even know what came and bite us.

And now that I think that whatever Anna said should actually provoke Brittany to try and tell her to improve her way of living. She needed reality check so that she could work and know how difficult it is to actually earn money.

I just hope that Anna didn't heard what I said about her because I know she already hates me but if she listened that she is not going to form a bond with me anymore.

_______________________________________

Author's Note

I hope you are enjoying the story. Kindly ignore the grammatical errors and hope you understand the concept I am actually trying to portray.

Thankyou
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 152 36
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...
18.2K 817 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
125 2 8
"Let's do something different. And I assure you it's gonna be fun..." "And what's that??" "I kill, you clean..father.." ...