How to be a Daddy | Lisa G!P

By JenLisaSvckah

"Jisoos Christ! I didn't sign up for this!" - LM More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 36

6.6K 354 77
By JenLisaSvckah

Jennie woke up early and prepared everything that she needed. Today is her photoshoot and she is never late, so just a few more touches and she's leaving.

The twins are still sleeping. So, they still don't know that she'll be leaving for work. She's actually worried that they'd look for her later especially that Lisa will be leaving for work as. However, she already told Irene to call her as soon as possible if ever there would be problems regarding the twins.

She might try to tell Heejin to visit the kids later as well.

Just when she was about to go down, her phone suddenly rang. She picked it up without looking at the caller ID because she's sure as hell that it's Hoyeon.

"Good morning, I'm just about to leave," She said as soon as she pressed the green button.

"You better get your ass here. Everything is ready, we're just waiting for you so we could start the shoot," The manager replied from the other line.

"Yeah, I'm going. I won't be late, don't worry," She chuckled. The woman already knows that she's never late yet still panics everytime as she'll runaway randomly.

"I just want to make sure, y'know. Okay, seeya later," Hoyeon said and dropped the call before Jennie even had the chance to speak.

"This bitch never changed," She murmured and let out a soft chuckle. "Are you ready, love?" Lisa asked. It turned out that she was just waiting for Jennie to get downstairs. So, they could leave together.

"Yeah, let's go."

And so they went towards the car hand in hand. Doing so makes them feel like they're lovesick teenagers, it always feels good.

"I actually thought a van would pick you up," Lisa said when they were finally settled in the car. Jennie replied, "Hoyeon wanted to send a van but I told her not to because I wanted to be with you." She just whispered the last part though.

"I heard it. Ah, my clingy Nini." Lisa smiled from ear to ear as she intertwined her free hand with Jennie's. "Don't be too full of yourself, mmkay?"

"I won't, it just feels good every time. I mean whenever you're clingy, I get butterflies in my stomach. How'd you do that?"

"I feel the same, silly."

"By the way, won't you get in trouble if people see us together?" Lisa asked worriedly. Jennie brought their hands up and kissed the back of Lisa's before saying. No one will see you, they have a strong security in the building. We'll be careful, my love." Jennie said and Lisa nodded. Soon after, the latter drove off and hit the road.

While on the ride, the two talked about their plans for the evening. Lisa wanted to take Jennie on a date but she fears that if they go out often, it could be dangerous for Jennie's career. The two decided to just stay at home and watch movies with the girls.

"Love, should we enroll our babies to pre-school this year?" Lisa suddenly asked. "Yes, they're already in the right age. Besides, I think school will improve their communication skills plus they'll be able to have friends. I just have one concern," Jennie said before heaving a sigh.

Lisa looked at her worriedly and asked, "What is it?"

"My parents. I'm worried that my parents might suddenly take the kids from school without us knowing. I'm sure they know that I am here and with you. They might get the babies to control me. I know I am being paranoid but I can't help but to be scared."

"What you're feeling is valid, love. What they did to you got you traumatized. Besides, you're just worried for our babies but know that we're going to protect them as much as we could." Because it came from Lisa, she kind of felt a bit at ease. They're going to fight if they have to just to keep their babies safe and grow up happy.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

After a couple minutes, they finally got to the building. Just like what Jennie said, it had strong security which meant that paparazzi would have hard time going through. Jennie wanted to bring Lisa with her to the studio so she could introduce the latter to Hoyeon and her other friends but Lisa had to go or else she'd be late for work. She just gave Jennie a quick kiss before driving off.

So, she headed to the studio alone. Coincidentally, she came across Rosé. So she called the latter.

"Oh hi Ruby Jane, you're finally here. Let's go together," The girl said. She nodded as a response and so they walked towards the studio together.

When they got there, Hoyeon immediately called the make up artist to work his magic on Jennie. Meanwhile, the stylist began choosing appropriate outfits for each concept. Everyone was busy in the set like usual. Jennie is actually excited because this is the very first time that she'll be featured in a Korean Magazine. Honestly, she wants it to be like a slap to her parents' face, a proof that she could accomplish her dream without their help. She made it not because she's a Kim but because she's Jennie Ruby Jane.

As soon as her make up was done, the stylist dressed her up with for their first concept which was Dangerous Red. Obviously, she wore a red dress. It was a bit long with slits in front of both thighs. It got along well with her seductive red lipstick. The slightly smoky eye shadow plus the wing on her eye made her look more dangerous sexy.

If Lisa would see her right now, that woman would probably go wild, bring her home and lock her up in their room until they get tired of making love. That might be an exaggeration but that could happen as well.

The photographer told her to get on position, and after the cue, she finally started posing. The music in the background made it easier for her to shift and change poses.

"Miss Ruby Jane, can you give me a more alluring look? Give me something that could make a man go wild," The photographer instructed.

Jennie bit her lower lip and tried to remember what happened last Friday night before Luna interrupted everything. She imagined how she looked like in front of Lisa.

"Are you ready, Miss Kim?" The photographer asked. She nodded and in a split second, she let her thoughts of Lisa cloud her mind. She was imagining that Lisa was watching her as she strike poses.

"That's it! Perfect!" He praised as flashes of lights continues to rain.

After a few more minutes, the first concept was over. Jennie went back to her dressing room to change her clothes and make up. Before she could sit on her chair, she felt hands on her eyes which made her flinch.

"Who is it?" She asked while she was trying to recognize the person by feeling their hands. Unfortunately, she is unable to tell who is it.

The person just gave up and said, "Surprise!" as they get their hands off Jennie's eyes. And from that voice, she knew who it was.

"Hi, why are you here?" She asked because she didn't expect him to follow her. The person smiled and grabbed the bouquet behind him.

"Not again."

"For you, I missed you. That's why I flew to see you!" He said enthusiastically while handing her the flowers. Jennie didn't want to accept it but she don't want to be rude so she did and said, "Song Kang, I already told you that you didn't have to do this." 

"But I wanted to, and a beautiful girl like you deserves some beautiful daisies," He said and smiled.

Jennie placed the bouquet on the table before sitting down for the make up. Soon after, the make up artist began changing her look.

"So how's Korea?" The guy asked, maybe trying to catch up with Jennie.

"Amazing, it's probably the best decision I've made this year or maybe even in my entire life," She said and she couldn't contain her smile.

"Really? Why is that? You finally reconciled with your parents?" He asked. Jennie immediately replied saying, "Hell no! After what they did, it wouldn't be that easy. It's not about them. I just met important people in my life."

"That's great. I'm glad to know that you're happy here. Maybe, we should have a trip around the country. How does that sound?" Song Kang said, hoping she would agree. He knows there's only at least ten percent she would but he still wanted to push her luck.

But then Jennie sighed and said, "I'm sorry but I can't. There few reasons and one of them is also because I'm going back to Paris after the shoot because the boss wants to meet me."

"Why don't we go back to Paris together?" He suggested and God knows how uncomfortable it's getting. She actually don't know how to turn him down without hurting his feelings or offending him. She paused for a while and she didn't notice how long she was silent until he spoke again.

"You don't want to be with me, right? Am I pushing you too much? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked worriedly. Honestly, he was indeed making her uncomfortable but she don't think he was pushing her too much. In fact he was always respectful and kind that's why it's always kind of hard to turn him down. She have done that couple of times already but each time, she have to think carefully before saying something as to not break him. He's a good friend that's why Jennie doesn't want to hurt his feeling as much as she can.

But him doing things like this, makes her feel bad. That's because she already have a girlfriend and accepting gifts from Song Kang feels like she's betraying Lisa. Like what would Lisa say if she sees her carrying stuff from someone else. You know what I'm talking about.

"That's not the cas—" Jennie's words were cut off when she heard someone yelled her name. And she recognized that someone as Rosé.

Before she could say or do anything, she felt tiny arms wrapping around her.

"Good thing, I lifted my brush or else your make up would have been a mess," the make up artist said. She wasn't scolding her though, it was more like a statement.

Jennie noticed that Song Kang became silent. When she looked at him, she saw that he was looking at the two little girls with face masks on. She figured that he's wondering who they are.

"Jennie, the twins—oh I see, they found you," Rosé said while looking at the girls. "Why are they here?" She asked because she already told Irene to call if there would problems but they didn't even warn her that they'd visit. What happened.

"Well, first of all, let's wait for Heejin. She's the one who brought them here," Rosé said while catching her breath.

"Mama, you said you're not going to leave us?" Luna said while trying to climb on Jennie's lap.

"Mama???" Song Kang asked with her forehead crease, my guy is so confused. Rosé and Jennie looked at him and they realized that he was actually still there.

"Mama who is this man?" Aelia asked while pointing at him. "Luna, Aelia, that guy is uncle Song Kang. He's Mama's friend. Uh, Song Kang these are my kids," She introduced them to each other.

"Your kids? But you said that—"

"It's a long story. A very sad one," Rosé said. The guy still couldn't believe that Jennie has kids. It's hard to process.

"Rosé, did you find—oh hi Jennie. So, they found you," she said and smiled awkwardly.

"Heejin, why did you bring them here without calling me first? And why are they here? It could be dangerous," Jennie said but she was gentle.

The girls hugged her and Luna apologetically said, "Mama, were sorry. We just wanted to see you. Please don't be mad at Auntie Heejin and also at Sun because it's my idea."

"Don't be mad at moon too, mama. We were sad that you were not home when we woke up. We thought you went to Paris without us." It was Aelia this time.

"Hey, Mama's not mad. I was just surprised," She said and give each of them kisses to prove that she's not upset that they came unannounced.

"I'm really sorry, Jennie. They wouldn't stop crying and whining that they wanted to see you so I brought them here. We're not supposed to interrupt you though. We were just gonna watch you sneakily but then when got her they runaway and Rosé and I had to chase after them. That's how these happened," Heejin explained. Jennie smiled and said, "It's alright, you've already done so much watching over them. I'm probably at fault as well because they woke up without me at home."

Meanwhile, Song Kang was still speechless. He couldn't find other words to say. He couldn't believe that Jennie have babies and they're twins? Are they kidding him?

"Song Kang, are you alright?" Rosé asked. Finally, someone noticed him. He blinked a couple of times before he looked at Rosé and said, "Ah yes, I think have to go. I just remembered that I have an appointment today." Then he excused himself.

"What's up with him?" Heejin asked.

"Surprised? Broken?" Rosé mumbled.

"Huh? And who is he? I've never seen him before." Ah, Heejin could be nosy sometimes but she finds him weird, the way he acted just now.

"He's a friend," Jennie answered. "More like a suitor, my dear Ruby Jane. Well, the guy had been trying to court her for years but he never got his luck," Rosé corrected. Now, that was more accurate.

"Oh, that explains his behavior. The guy is probably surprised to see Jennie's babies. It's like a bomb just dropped over his head, poor guy. He should just find someone else though," Heejin said and shrugged her shoulders afterwards.

"Kids don't move too much or else, your mom would like a mess, do you want that?" The make up artist said to the twins because they were clinging themselves to Jennie while the latter was still having her makeover.

"No, mama is always pretty."
"She's not mom, she's mama."
Twins said in unison which made the grown ups laugh.

"Okay, okay, it's mama then," the make up artist said. It's a good thing that she is good with kids or else it will be hard for them. Since the babies are already behaved next to their mother, they finished the make up with ease. But they had to let Jennie go in order for her to get into the next sets of outfit.

"Mama's just gonna put on a different dress. You girls go with Auntie Heejin for a while, okay?" Jennie told her kids gently. Fortunately, they didn't make it hard for her.

"Come here girls, we'll just watch your mama from here while she do her job, okay?" Heejin said and they gave her thumbs up. For their mama, they'll behave. Soon after, the shoot proceeded. Jennie made different poses in front of the camera like the pro that she is. Every instructions that the photographer say, she follows. So, it went smoothly. After a couple more shots, they took another break to prepare for the last concept.

As soon as Jennie took her seat, the twins ran to her and together they said, "Good job mama." Then Luna handed her a banana milk smoothie.

"Dada said you like healthy drinks, mama. Auntie said banana milk smoothie is healthy, do you like it, mama?" Aelia explained even though she didn't have to. Jennie took a sip before she playfully said, "What do mean like? I love this!" And it mean the girls beam with delight.

"You're lucky to have sweet daughters, Miss Kim," the make up artist suddenly said.

"I know, they're the best thing that happened to my life."

________________________________________

Don't be shy, leave a comment. It will most probably give me motivation and I missed y'all. :'))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Plus One By ;

Fanfiction

75.2K 2.3K 30
Wherein Lisa drags Jennie as her plus one in every event "You in?" "Sure"
110K 3.5K 26
"P-please don't leave me.." "I'm sorry.." "Park Chaeyoung? Here's your new secretary." "Her?!" ~ #1 Chaesoo - 20/7/20
110K 2.5K 26
"No.... no!!" lisa woke up from his dream. "this isn't true" Meanwhile...... "Someday, you'll give yourself to me............. ....... alpha" Gender...
13.6K 384 29
"You reminds me of someone" I mumbled still looking at the girl in front of me. Lisa G!P❗ ENGLISH is NOT my LANGUAGE.... so BEAR with me please.