Psycho Couple✔️

By jimttaelatae

❝Aww did it hurt when I broke your bones?❞ Love? Isn't it crazy? But what if, you experience Psychotic love... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Final

46

277 31 2
By jimttaelatae

“Jimin, where are you going?” Taehyung, who has been staying with him for the past year, asked. “You know exactly where.” Tying his shoelace he wears his cap. “Oh you’re done with your leave already? Let me drop you.”

Since the day he ran away from hospital Taehyung never trusted him again. “Fine!” He sat in the car, staring out of the window. For some reason he was happy to say the least.

“It’s nice to see you smiling.” The beam on his face grew bigger. “I feel really happy. I don't exactly know why. I just do.” Taehyung was happy seeing the personality changes Jimin had developed since his last visit to the amusement park.

“Call me once you’re done.” Rolling his eyes he shut the door close standing outside. “You sound like a possessive husband Taehyung. I'm a married man, you can’t hit on me.”

Taehyung laughed, winking at him playing along. Ignoring the fact he still addressed himself as a married man. He knew no matter what happens Jimin won’t ever agree to his wife’s death. He had learnt to accept that fact. As long as he does not do any blunder and harm himself. He could go on with the flow, couldn’t he?

“Welcome Mr Park.” The nurse greeted him. He bowed at her, wearing the apron handed to him. “So what’s the report today?” Scanning through the clipboard handed to him he wore his usual glasses flipping through files.

A month after your death he decided to take up a job in an asylum. Sure he didn’t have a professional degree nevertheless he could always volunteer and be rehabilitated to those patients suffering mentally and emotionless. That was what he had been doing for so long and hoped to continue doing it for the rest of his life. It was a way to assure himself he wasn’t going insane out of the guilt he was feeling.

“Ugh room no 117’s patient is causing havoc again.” Listening to the nurse grumble curse words at the person. “Stop hating on an mentally ill person.” Yelling he death glared at her. “Mr Park.” She shivered under his gaze. It wasn’t any unknown fact Jimin was the volunteer and also a major shareholder of their hospital. If today their hospital thrived and was a notable place it was all due to him. People knew he was ‘P’ or an ex killer. This place would have gone bankrupt if it wasn’t for Jimin stepping out to help them.

“Do your job properly or it wouldn’t take me less than a minute to hire new people.” She quickly bobbed her head rushing off to the other side. Making sure to never come under his observatory glance again.

“Nurse Seo, let's take a round. I wanna check over all my patients.”

Wearing his gloves and mask, Jimin did his usual rounding except in one place. The operating room where problematic patients were made to go through deliberate shock treatments. To him it was an act of inhumanity. Nevertheless he couldn’t go up to them and urge them to stop. How could he? It was a part of their treatment or that's what it’s been explained through the years of medical history.

Him being a widower wasn’t any unknown fact to any of them. Yet, none possessed the guts to be sympathetic towards him. They knew better than anyone. The man in front of them was way too ahead and powerful then compared to them. If not for his wealth his intellect was a strong weapon to end their existence completely.

“Dr Park,” Sora, the head doctor of the neurology department, stood up excitedly greeting him. “Good morning Dr Park.” Of everyone out there Sora was the only person to consider him as a fellow doctor and had also managed to make a place for herself in his heart. “Hi,” he smiled at her. “Take a seat.”

Mrs Seo immediately left the cabin giving space for the both. Rumors of their brewing love wasn’t something hidden from the staff. They enjoyed the little interaction the young lads had once in a while. These were the movements they were always keen to witness. “Dr Sora, I hope I didn’t disturb you.” She shook her head denying his acclamation, handing him a cup of coffee. He sips on it.

“My wife never enjoyed preparing coffee for me. We ended up drinking milk in the end.” Chuckling at the faint memory that resurfaced his brain he exclaimed to the woman in front of him. “Your wife indeed was a unique woman.” Drinking her own drink she chimed. “Indeed she is.” Ignoring the past tense she had addressed towards you he replies in present tense.

“Dr Park, there's a summit being held next week in Toronto for all the influential doctors across the globe. Your name happens to be in that list along with mine. Would you accompany me?”

Jimin gulped down his drink in a single shot sighing at the stinging sensation left behind on his buds. “I’ll have to politely decline your proposal, Doctor. This hospital and my private life is all I enjoy indulging in. Most importantly I have plans for that day.”

“But you didn’t even let me tell you the date.” She argued. “It doesn’t matter, I'll be busy for the rest of the month. My best friend is officer Kim. I gotta be by his side. He definitely wouldn’t like me moving countries for a meeting.”

It wasn’t any lie though. Taehyung definitely wouldn’t be pleased by the idea of Jimin traveling overseas. He’d bug him to either cancel it or take him along. So the former chose the first option.

“I’ll speak to Officer Kim, will that be ok?” Sora's eyes gleamed with hope. “Yeah sure, feel free to talk it out with him. If he agrees then I have no problem with attending this trip.”

She was determined to convince Taehyung. If only she knew budging Taehyung was worse than trying to conquer the red sea even in the absence of deadly breached pirates. Keeping the empty cup on her table he excuses himself walking out. Wondering if he should call his best friend or not?

“Well, from what I know of him he wouldn’t permit me to breathe without his presence being felt around.” Grinning at the protective nature his friend had developed for him. Though at times he was annoyed with him for not trusting him enough. Today it would come in handy. “Time to run some errands.”
__________________________________

“And Mr Park what are you doing?” A head popped in front of him scaring him. “What the hell?” He fell off his chair clutching onto his chest for dear life. “Haha you had to see your face.” Taehyung laughed.

“Why are you here Tae? It isn’t even time for me to return home.” Dusting himself off he stood up with the help of his friend. Who gave him a ‘are you serious’ look.

“Park Jimin, it’s almost 6:00 p.m. and for the past 20 minutes I’ve seen you zoned out sitting in this chair. Waiting for you to notice me. At one point I had even concluded you must be possessed.”

Gasping at the idea of his friend being controlled by some evil spirit, Taehyung's gut shook out of fear. “Very funny.” Jimin clenched his jaw, glimpsing at the clock in his cabin. Being shocked as the male’s aphorism was right.

“Did you have lunch?” He shook his head. Taehyung flicked his forehead. “What were you even thinking for so long?” Jimin didn’t even know it himself.

“I just got out of Dr Sora’s cabin after having a talk with her and was debating with myself whether to call you or not?” Taehyung wiggled his brows. “Ooh you were missing me?” Poking his tongue against his cheeks he smirked at him.

“Oh please- don’t jump to weird conclusions. I know I’m irresistible to control your feelings. Hitting on a married man is so wrong.” Fake puking at Jimin’s notation he pinched his ears earning a yelp from him. Jimin rubbed his pinna playfully, punching his soulmate.

“If Y/N was here she’d surely say something dirty like-” Taehyung completed his sentence, “you moan good.” Both the males burst into cackling as Jimin instantly agreed to his designation. “She always teased us though I told her I'm straight as hell. I don’t know about you.” Lifting his hands in the air he started gathering his stuff. Before Taehyung could spank him for his words he moved away.

“What do you mean by that?” Glaring at him he frowns. “You claim you’re straight as hell but don’t all crooked people land up there? That definitely doesn’t sum up your theories.” Jimin shooed him out of his cabin kicking his butt in the moment. Locking his cabin, handing the key to Mrs Seo who was chortling at the playful young men.

Opening the car door for Jimin, Taehyuung addressed him formally mockingly. “Only for you my lady.” Bowing like a gentleman. “Eww what’s wrong with you?” Jimin cringed, stepping inside. A voice shouting in their direction startled them. Seora rushed to them panting for air. “Officer Kim, I need to ask you something.”

“And may I know what it is?” Sensing the building tension between Sora and Jimin he spoke in a professional tone. “Could Jimin join the privileged doctor summit that’s gonna be held in Toronto next week? I will make sure of his safety.” With determination she put forward her request. “No!” Taehyung replied. It didn’t even take him a second to announce his decision. Jimin, on the other hand, was having a party to himself. Already knowing his reply. “Guess I’ll have to say bye bye to the Toronto trip.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 485 21
𝘑𝘒 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦!!!!!!!!! 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. �...
62.8K 3.3K 15
❝He belongs to me and, shall forever belong to me.❞ Started: 11-09-2021 Ended: 02-10-2021
14.9K 746 38
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...
69.5K 2.4K 26
(This is the full book of 'Our psycho love by @btsboysthatslay, I had to continue it because she stoppen writing.) Jungkook is a serial killer, what...