Throughout the Years (Tronnor...

By DHolt99

Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Final Thoughts
2 Years Later
Forgive and Forget

Chapter 5

4.2K 211 446
By DHolt99

-Troye-

3 days later...(sorry about all the time skips)

"Come on Troye!" Steele yelled at me from downstairs. It was Sunday. Today is the day. "If we're gonna pick up Caspar and get both of you registered for the camp by one, you'd better hurry your platform-shoed ass up!"

"Give me a few, you dick! And leave my platform shoes alone!" I screamed at him from my room. I packed up the last few things I needed. Shampoo, hair product, few clothes, laptop, phone charger, a notebook, and a pen. The notebook was for any songs lyrics or ideas I might encounter at the camp. It's a camp, out in the middle of a forest. There's inspiration seeping through the core of the damn camp. I''m so excited for this. New people, new scenery, new BOYS to look at. Well, I guess that goes with a new scenery.

I packed up my final things and zipped up my suitcase. I pulled it off of my bed and pulled out the handle on the top. I moved towards the door, my suitcase bringing up the rear. I turned around to look into my bedroom to see if I needed anything else. Seeing nothing of importance, I close my door. I was really happy I'd get to escape my family for two weeks. I love them to death, but they can get annoying. With Mom always worrying about me and how I'm doing, Sage fangirling and screaming over God knows what, the loud sport commentation from Steele and my dad, and Tyde...just being Tyde, I am liking the idea of escaping them with Caspar.

I moved down the stairs swiftly with my suitcase, greeted at the front door by my parents. "Have fun Troye!" My mom said. She moved forward to wrap me into her arms. I obliged and hugged back. She pulled out of the hug after a few seconds. "Make good choices and be safe, Troye." She said with a concerned look on her face. "Of course not, Mom." I said with a sarcastic tone and a grin on my face. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. I turned towards my dad. He seemed happy he'd have to deal with one less child in the house. "Have fun, Son!" he said. He motioned towards me to give me a hug. Of course, I obliged again. I wrapped my arms around him. "Use protection." He whispered.

Oh my God.

"DAD!" I yelled as I pulled away from him. I laughed, amused and embarrassed at the same time. "SHAUN!" My mom yelled. "Was that really necessary?" She said. My dad just laughed in amusement.

Steele busted through the front door, looking stressed. "Are you coming, Troye?"

"Calm down, I'm coming." I said. I began to roll my suitcase towards the front door. I turned my head to look over my shoulder. "Love you, family!" I yelled. Everyone in the house replied back, except for Tyde. Shocker.

I moved out and onto the porch, Steele closing the door behind me. "Here, I'll take that." He said. "Alright thanks." I replied. He took the retractable handle from my grip and moved if off the porch and towards his car. I followed quickly behind him. I moved towards the passenger side door and opened it. I got in and slammed the door. I could feel the car rock as Steele popped the trunk and put my suitcase into it with a satisfying clunk. Steele then opened the driver side door and settled into the car, closing the door quickly. He stuck the key into the ignition. The car roared to life.

"So, what exactly happens at this camp?" I questioned. Steele backed out of the driveway and put the car into drive and accelerated down the road. "Well, depending on how many people are there, you'll be sharing a cabin with three or four other people. It sounds crowded, but the cabins are bigger than you think. Then, your cabin will get a schedule on what you're doing for the next two weeks. The schedule is just a calendar of suggestions, really. It's usually not strictly followed. Your cabin will have a lead counselor, like I was. I was in charge of Cabin E. It's pretty fun." he elaborated. I was excited, but I was kinda stressed. It's gonna be hectic the first day, and it's gonna suck.

"So, what happens today?" I asked, curious as to what Steele might answer. "When we arrive, we'll go into the registration line and get you registered. They'll give you a key and a the weekly schedule. You'll go into your cabin, unpack your stuff, and hang out and meet your cabin mates. By the way, it's segregated boys from girls, for obvious reasons. Although, I know you won't have a problem with that. At two, you will meet your lead counselor that will watch over your cabin. You'll have a little introduction into the camp coming from your lead counselor. After that, the counselor will take you on a tour around the camp to get you aquatinted with the area. After that, you'll just hang tight until six. You'll eat dinner and socialize. Then, you'll meet with Mr. Graceffa at the pavilion near the lake for an orientation. After that, you'll be free until ten. That's your curfew. Lights out at eleven." He explained. At this point, we were pulling into Caspar's driveway. The car halted into a stop in front of Caspar's house.

"Go get the idiot." Steele said. "He prefers the term 'mentally challenged'." I said with a sarcastic tone. Steele just laughed and waved me out. I grabbed the handle of the door and motioned outside of the car. I moved up the driveway and up on the porch. I punched his doorbell a couple times. I could hear scuffles from inside of the house. The door was pulled open by Theodora.

"Hey Troye!" She said gleefully. I smiled happily. Theodora was a bundle of happiness. Like her brother, nothing could ever get her down. You could say she has terminal cancer and she'll still be the happiest person on Earth. "Hey." I said.

"He should be down any second." She said. She turned into the house and yelled for Caspar. "Hey Caspar! Troye's here to pick you up!"

"I'm coming!" I heard Caspar reply from the hallway. I heard a door slam shut and rolling sound echoing through the house. Caspar appeared, looking excited. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded exuberantly. "Let's go then!" I said, excited myself. Caspar stepped out of the house and onto the porch. "Bye Theodora! Tell Mum I said bye!"

"Bye Casp! Love you!" Theo replied.

Caspar began to move off the porch and towards Steele's car. I followed behind him, hearing the front door close behind me. "Here Caspar, let me put that in the trunk for you." I favored. His face lit up with a concerned look, something I've never seen on his face before. He looked panicked. "No, it's ok. I'll put it in there." he replied quickly. I was thrown off by his tone and expression. They both showed insecurity, nervousness, and embarrassment. Caspar was never, EVER any of those things.

"Umm...okay. I'll tell Steele to pop the trunk." I said, spooked by Caspar's out-of-character-ness. I motioned Steele to pop the trunk. Steele reached down at the center console and pressed a button, releasing the hatch to the trunk. I moved around the front of the car, opening the farther door to get in the backseat. I got in and buckled up. I felt the car move as Caspar slammed the hatch down. he got in next to me and buckled up as well. He didn't have a smile on his face or have positive body language. He was slumped over and looking embarrassed. Steele put the car into reverse and moved out of the driveway.

The next half hour was filled with conversation about whatever came to mind. Caspar and I talked about what we wanted to in our future with music. Caspar wanted to be a renowned choreographer and I wanted to win a Grammy. Steele and Caspar traded banter over sports. Gross. At the hour mark, Caspar fell asleep. He looked at peace. His eyes fluttered and his fingers twitched. He must be having the best dream ever. Not a few minutes later, I followed suit with Caspar and felt my eyes close as I drifted off into my own imagination.

-

I woke up to the smell of gasoline and pit sweat. The car was parked. The seat next to me was vacant, as well as the driver's seat. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked around to see that we are in a gas station. I looked behind to the side of the car to see Steele filling up the gas tank. I assumed Caspar was getting something to eat or going to the bathroom.

I heard the jolt of the gas nozzle shut off. I heard Steele give it a few more pumps before putting the nozzle back into its holster. I felt my stomach grumble and growl with hunger. I saw two dollars in Steele's front cupholder. I unbuckled myself, grabbed the currency, and opened the door to the outside. Immediately after getting out, I stretched my legs and cracked my back.

"Steele, I'm gonna get something to eat. I'll be back." I said with a sleepy, low groan. "Okay, just hurry. We're half an hour away, and it's twelve right now. Check on Caspar, too. He's been in there for a while now." He said, slightly annoyed. "Okay, will do." I jogged into the gas station, greeted by the ding when I opened the door. I gave a small smile to the woman behind the counter. She just looked at me intently. I rounded the corner to the snack aisle. I found Caspar, staring at all the salty and sweets snacks. "Have you been here this whole time trying to find something?" He jumped a little when I spoke. "Oh yeah. I can't even decide. There's just so many things that can make me fat, it's overwhelming." He said smiling. I chuckled a little bit. I saw a to-go cup of Nutella with sticks and grabbed it almost immediately on sight.

"Well hurry up. Steele's getting impatient." I turned on my heels to go pay. As soon as I round the corner, I collided with another person. I dropped my Nutella and cursed. "Shit! Sorry, that was my fault." I looked up and saw a soft face with light blue eyes. His long, dirty blonde hair was smoothed to the right. He was about as tall as me.

"Oh no, that's my fault, mate." He had a thick British accent. And, he was pretty tone. He crouched down and picked up my Nutella. "Here you are." He handed me the Nutella and moved past me. "Thanks." I said.

"Troye, how far are we from the camp?" Caspar asked. I was about to respond until I heard another voice from behind me. "Camp? You guys are going to a camp? What camp?" It was that guy I just ran into. I turned around, slightly wondering why he was asking. Caspar responded. "It's called the Graceffa Teen Summer Camp." he said with enthusiasm, but with shyness. The other guy's face lit up. "No way! I'm going there, too!" He spoke towards Caspar. He extended his hand out to shake.

"I'm Joe."

"Uhh...hi. I'm Caspar." Caspar moved to shake his hand.

"Have you guys been before?" Joe asked.

"Um-uh...I-" Caspar stuttered.

I smiled. "No, we haven't. Although, it seems fun!" I exclaimed.

"It really is fun. Well, I've got to pee. I'll see you guys there!" He gave a light smile then turned on his heels into the back of the store. I can't believe Caspar's reaction to him. He was flustered. He stared at this Joe guy until he turned a corner out of the aisle. "Caspar." I called out. "Caspar."

"Huh?'

"You ready to go?"

"Oh-umm....yeah uh, I'm ready." His cheeks began to flush.

I smiled even wider. "Caspar, I didn't think you were-"

"Let's just go." he said with anger and sadness in his voice. I darted past me and walked out of the gas station. Dammit. I made him really uncomfortable. I shook my head and moved towards the cashier to pay for my Nutella. After gathering the change, I walked out into the fill-up area and walked towards Steele's car. I heard a voice from behind me. "See you there, mate!" It was Joe. He waved at me with a smile on his face as he moved towards his respective car. "See you there, Joe!" I yelled and waved back. I turned back around and got to the car. I opened the car door and slid into the seat, slamming the car door shut.

"What took you so long, and who were you waving to?" Steele asked.

"Well, I was waving at a guy who's going to the camp as well. His name's Joe. He's also the reason why we took longer. Ain't that right Caspar?" I said, elbowing him.

"Shut up, Troye." he said. he said with such hostility and embarrassment. I realized I shouldn't have said the last part, but oh well.

"Whatever. Let's just go before we're late for registration." Steele said with annoyance. He put the key into the ignition and turned on the car. He pulled out of the gas station and onto the highway as I tore into my sinfully delicious Nutella.
___________________________________
A/N: Hey guys!

Sorry that I took a while, but update.

Also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I wrote most of the just now.

New cover. You like? I like.

Shoutout to @creative-mishaps for getting 50k+ READS ON HER FANFIC AIRPLANES!!! Plus, she made it so hard to write this chapter without laughing and making my nonexistent abs hurt.

I NEED Y'ALL'S (two apostrophes?) OPINIONS. Should I begin a Tronnor or Jaspar One-Shots book? Comments what you think.

I think that's all I have sooooooo....

COMMENT
FAVORITE
LOVE IT
Love you guys! (I also need a name for you guys, idk what)
-Dylan ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.1K 43
My name is Abigail Clover. I had never been in the public eye before I met him. He had nearly 3 million subscribers on YouTube, 1,5 million followers...
Amazed By Hølly

Fanfiction

13K 514 43
Eva doesn't expect anyone to find her little YouTube channel. Let alone the one and only Zoe Sugg... ...And then she meets Joe... Lillie expects that...
4.7K 432 39
But aren't we all dramaqueens? But don't we all have our bad days? But don't we all feel like we're not good enough sometimes? But aren't we all a...
5.3K 132 15
Caspar Lee, 23 and Joe Sugg, 23 were the best of friends. They were Youtubers who made a living out of making videos for a wide variety of fans. Ther...