The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

De simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... Mai multe

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter SIX

2.2K 44 28
De simp_0102

Lewis couldn't find his protege,he had looked all over the Mercedes garage and yet he saw no sign of her.He then spotted Daniel Ricciardo and decided to ask him if he knew anything about the whereabouts of the girl.

"Yo Danny have you seen Alana anywhere I can't find her." He asked the Aussie with a bit of concern in his tone worried that she might not be ok.

"Nope I saw her earlier on so she is here.Don't worry Lewis she's fine,if she's with a person I'd be worried about the person." He said chuckling a bit but couldn't shake away the bit of worry he had at the back of his mind.

"Yeah hopefully she's ok."

~~~~
Alana's POV

I was sat behind a tire rack crossed legged.I bet Lewis was worrying right now,seeing as the race begins in ninety minutes but I just needed time to myself.

It was my first home well not really but to me Monaco was my home,so it felt like it was my first home Grand Prix. It just feels that if though I have this weight on my shoulders. What if I get the Monaco curse like Charles?!  Oh my days I'll never survive the embarrassment,poor Charles.

"Alana what are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Seb,he had a gentle smile on his face as he walked closer to me and sat next to me on the floor with he legs spread out in front of him.

"I just needed time to myself,nerves and all." I said and put my head on his shoulder as he patted the top of my head.

"Why are you nervous? You are one of the best drivers on the grid and one of the few good drivers of your generation."

"It's exactly that Seb it's so much pressure and it feels like this is my first home Grand Prix and I feel like I'll just disappoint everyone and I can't do that,one of the reasons that I got into F1 was to show all the girls,the women around the world that we can race just as good as any man,to show that we can dominate it what's suppose to be a male dominated sport whatever the shit that is." I ranted to him and he let me he listened.

"You feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders and that happens when you at the top but when you on the track you let go of that it's like a reliever? And outside of it just ignore the negative criticism because think about it,it's people who have never raced before it's people behind a screen being a couch potato." He said and I chuckled a bit at the end.

"I love the fans don't get me wrong but those people who call themselves fans and put other drivers down are not fans of the sport." He said and I listened carefully to his words and I couldn't help but agree with him.

"You got this Alana when you get in that car just let go of it all and show them all why you are in this sport." He said and offered me a hand, "I believe in you and don't worry you don't have the ability of disappointing me the only way you can disappoint me is not staying true to yourself." He said and gave me hug and kissed me on the forehead, "Now go Lewis is probably having a heart attack."

"Thanks Seb."

"Anytime." He said and he mumbled something but I didn't hear what he said.

Sebastians POV

"Charles you fool."

~~~~
Alana's POV

"Hey Lew-" I was cut off,HOW DARE HE?!

"Don't hey Lew me where were you?" He said as he placed his hands on his hips and stared at me.

"I was with-" I WAS CUT OFF YET AGAIN!

"With Charles?" He said and wiggles his eyebrows at me,what is up with this dude I thought and slapped his bicep.

"No and before you interrupt me again, I was behind the Haas tire rack with Seb he gave me some advice and all." I said and shrugged and he playfully glared at me.

"I thought that was my job." He said as faked a sad face expression.

"Don't do that to your face and I just didn't want to stay here it was to cramped to many cameras." I said as we both walked toward Toto and George.

"Nice of you to join us Alana." Toto said and glared at me but I knew that was just his game face.

"It's good to be back,how are you Totes and Georgie boy?" I said and leant myself against Lewis.

"I would feel better if you were here on time but no time to dwell on that go get into your racing suit,time to extend our lead on Ferrari." He said with a smirk on his face and I looked towards George who just shrugged.

"Sounding a lot confident there Toto,no pressure yeah." I said with an amused expression on my face.

"Just a little bit to give you more motivation." He said and leant back in his seat.

"Stop Toto you sounding a lot like Christian Horner and Helmut Marko." I said and we all laughed and Toto glared at me.

"Just go get ready you little- never mind go get ready before I put Lewis back in that car." He said and playfully glared at me.

"You wouldn't dare AND I would be honored to have Sir Lewis Hamilton's butt cheeks on my seat." I said and walked away and heard them laugh.

~~~~

ITS'S LIGHTS OUT  AND AWAY WE GO AT  THE MONACO GRAND PRIX

AND MICK SHUMACHER IS OUT OF  THE RACE  AFTER  A HORRIBLE CRASH!

Saftey car is being deployed drivers will now be going into the pits.

We can see Alana Basset rushing towards the Haas garage clearly worried for her dear friend.

The race will resume in 5 minutes

~~~~

CHARLES LECLERC AND ALANA BASSET ARE FIGHTING IT OUT THIS RACE VERY BEING VERY IMPORTANT TO THE TWO DRIVERS!

ALANA BASSET MAKES THE MOVE FOR OVERTAKE...

AND SHE SUCCEEDS!

ALANA BASSET WINS THE MONACO GRAND PRIX 2022!

~~~~
Alana's POV

I got out of the car and I immediately ran to my team after that I turned around shocked to see Charles right in front of me what even shocked me more was that he hugged but I let go of that shock and hugged him back,I missed this I guess.

"Alright Charles I have to go see Danny and thank Seb,I'll see you at the after party yeah?" I said as I held onto his arms.He nodded and I let go and ran to find Seb.I saw him and ran to hug him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have the confidence I had during the race.

"Thank you." I whispered to him.

"You have nothing to thank me for anything."

~~~~

(Anastasia Grey who?)

"Justine I feel like this is too much what if I have a nip slip?" I said as I played around with the hem of my dress,after the race I checked on Mouse and everything was fine thankfully so now we headed to a club to celebrate my win.

"It's not to much,cmon you are the winner of the race not just any race the Monaco race ok so you get to be much ok,now go shake what your mama gave you." She said with a bright smile on her face admiring her work, "Besides if I wasn't with Mick or straight I would've totally hit on you." She said as she looked at me too to bottom.

"I'm telling my mummy."

~~~~
Some club in Monaco

All the drivers were here and Lewis except the ones that had kids I guess they have their priorities straight couldn't be my dad HA!

"Oh my days look at you!You look stunning!" I turned around and saw that Lily Alex's girl was the one who said that she was with Heidi,Isa,Luisa and Carmen while I was with Justine so we joined them while Kelly and Charlotte decided to be on their own(NO HATE).

"Girl look at you,you are gorgeous if you weren't Alex's I would've offered you a drink by now." I said and we chuckled, "Where are the rest?" I asked looking around for the drivers seeing as Mouse just left Justine and I how rude of him.

"Over there let's go." Isa said and grabbed my hand while I grabbed Justines as we walked to where they were.

"Woah,woah look at you is that the Alana Basset my protege who when I first met was in gym clothes?" I looked at Lew and playfully glared at him as I took a seat next Lewis opposite Charles. We made eye contact I smiled at him but he just stared at me and clenched his jaw and fiddled around in his seat adjusting his pants,weird but ok.

"Not all of us can be a fashionista Lulu." I said and slapped his bicep for the second time today.

"But at least we try." Danny said as he brought the tequila shots, "Now let's get this party going!" He said and we all cheered.

Soon after the shots everyone was at least a bit tipsy except Max he was the one responsible for making sure we all got home safe tonight not to say he didn't drink at all.

"Let's go girls to the dance floor!Danny that includes you,you apart of the girls."

"Yes! What an honor!"

We got to the dance floor and we were soon joined by everyone else.Not long after that a hot arse stranger bumped into me.

"I'm sorry love." He sounded British like me,I don't know I'm tipsy.

"I'll let it slide if you dance with me." I told him,he smirked at me.

"Works with me,I'm Tom by the way." He whispered into my ear and turned me around so back was against his chest and my arse against his crotch area.

"Alana." As we were dancing I made eye contact with Charles and I put one of my hands on toms hands that were on my hips and one around his neck while maintaining eye contact with Charles.Charles then lowered his head into Charlottes neck and placed kisses there and then looked up at me and winked.

The nerve of that bastard.

Woo ok it's an update aaaa enjoy.
Oh and Alana has the same helmet does this year except hers says at the back "for you a 1000 times over" and a Small but visible Palestinian flag on it and obviously her no.8 instead of 44

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

334K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
unconditional De

Fanfiction

979K 14.3K 50
Ellasandra Monet gets swept up into the world of F1 when she finally lands her dream job, but what happens when she comes across her dream guy, Charl...
97.1K 1.2K 26
Ivory Reyes is the stepsister of Lewis Hamilton,7 time F1 world champion But what happens after she has an affair with his biggest rival on the grid...
55.1K 800 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...