King Maker: Revelations. (Par...

By kudz12

Power; the ability to control people. "Ma'am your afternoon appointment is here," she heard Lisa say via the... More

1 - Confession
2 - Consumate
3 - Taking care
4 - Morning Glory
6 - Wealth ~ Power
7 - Blood For Blood
8 - Love & Lies
9 - Lose control
10 - Revelations
11 - I'm Sorry
12 - Oksana or Command
13 - Next time we meet
14 - Yes Ma'am
15 - Trouble is coming

5 - Past & Present Problems

159 29 7
By kudz12

Watching his expression change she slowly pulled her hand away getting off the bed. Standing to move towards her he reached for her as she avoided his touch walking past him.
He stood frozen trying to process everything.
"Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked wanting to know.

He was not ready to go through what he went through when Theo died. If it meant walking on eggshells that's what he would do for her making sure they were both fine.
"Yes they are fine," the doctor replied with a smile as Greg swore running out of the room.

He found her talking to Collins.
"I'm more than okay Mr Collins. You need not worry," she reassured him with a smile as the man relaxed slightly seeing Greg making his way towards them before becoming more alert.

"T," he said softly as she looked at him telling him this wasn't the place. Reaching for his hand portraying a united front he led her out of the hospital. Telling Eli to take them home they did not speak throughout the journey each looking away from the other as they starred outside.
"Good day madam," their housekeeper greeted her with a smile which T reciprocated.
"Good day sir," she said as Greg greeted her back.
"I don't want to be disturbed," he said as he ran after his wife finding her in the bathroom with the door locked.
"T, you better open this door right now before I break it down," he growled hearing no sound. He gave her a few seconds before picking the lock opening the door. Walking into the room he found her sitting in the tub hugging her legs her face hidden from him as she cried.
"T," He whispered reaching for her.
"Don't," she said in a voice laced with pain as she brushed his hand away whilst she continued to cry.
"Do you want this?" She whispered between them after a while finding him looking at her.

Looking at her in shock he joined her in the tub looking at her.
"Why would you even ask that?" He asked.
"Your expression said a lot back there," she said.
"I'm more concerned about you my love. If anything goes wrong it will break you; it will break me. I never want you to go through the pain you went through after Theo," he said as she looked at him shaking her head no.
"Nothing is going to happen," she whispered reaching to touch his cheek as he stood reaching for her hands pulling her up.
"Nothing will happen to you," he said pulling her into his arms her arms going around his waist. "Not as long as I have breath in me," he said in a deadly tone as a shiver ran down her body.
Pulling her out of the bathroom he helped her out of her clothes. Grabbing his shirt he helped her wear it before she lay down to rest.

—————

"Honestly dad. At your age," Andrew laughed as Cindy pinched his arm.
"Ouch!" He cried out rubbing his arm.
"I'm happy for you guys," Cindy said excited at being an older sibling. "And ignore Andrew you are not even old yet. I'll have you know several of my classmates have a crush on you," she said laughing as Andrew yelled at her to not start with that topic.
"Where is mama Rhymes," Andrew teased smiling.
"Sleeping," Greg said. "Where is your brother?" He asked.
"Study group," Andrew said.
"Okay. How are your studies?"
"Boring," Andrew sighed. "I have exams coming up soon though," he said as his father looked at his son wondering who exactly he took after.
"And you sweetie?" Greg asked looking at Cindy.
"Same old, same old," she shrugged as he nodded knowing that it meant her grades were all good.
"You guys take care. We will visit you in a couple of days," he said as Cindy moved to a room of her own.
"Dad," She said as he turned back to the screen looking at his daughter. "Please take care of them. If anything happens to them I don't think..," she said pausing as she swallowed the lump on her throat.
"Don't worry princess. I know," he said giving her a reassuring smile.
"Forgive Andrew. He is excited for you guys. I for one can tell you he loves T. He just likes teasing you using her," she said making Gregory smile.
"I know princess. Don't worry," he said before they bid each other farewell.

—————

"Sir we got the package,"
Reaching the small cabin he found his men surrounding Salazar's right hand man kneeling on the ground hands bound behind his back.
"Where is your boss," he said crouching down.
"Very far from your reach," he spat as Greg gave him a swift punch showing him that he expected a proper answer.
"Let's try this again. Where is your boss?" He asked again.
"Gathering an army," the man said before he began to laugh hysterically. Spitting out a tooth he spat out some blood as Greg nodded to one of his man. Taking a syringe they sedated the man before another walked over.
Pulling out another tooth they implanted one with a tracker before shoving his body into a car.

Picking up his phone he smiled looking at who was calling.
"Hi sweetheart," he said signaling for the men to move fast.
"When are you coming back?" She said making him chuckle as his men looked at each other. They rarely saw their boss smile or laugh so this was rather foreign for them.
"I'm fine thank you, how are you?" He said.
"I'm fine. We are fine. When are you coming back?" She said sounding irritated.
"I still have several people I need to meet with. I just finished with a major client now," he said getting into the car.
"Hmmmm, Okay," She said.
"What are you up to woman?" He asked. "Why do you want to know when I will come back?"
"Oh nothing," she said wearing a smile receiving silence. "Okay fine. I have a meeting in Singapore so I have to go there with Lisa. I wanted to know so that when you come back I will also be back home to welcome you," she said.
"Hmmm," he hummed. "You will go with Zero," he said.
"But I will have Chase. Let me just go with Chase. Pretty please. Besides Zero will scare off my clients," she said making him smirk.
"Very well. But call me once you land," he said as she smiled.
"Yes love. Will do," she said.
"How are you traveling?" He asked.
"Commercial airline, business class," she said hearing him curse.
"Send me the flight details," she said as she opened her email doing so as he spoke. "I should buy you a fancy plane for your travels," he said making her laugh.
"You can stop with your crazy jokes," She asked hearing him call his PA.
"I just sent you my wife's ticket. Make the necessary adjustments immediately and update me," She heard him say not bothering to ask further knowing the man.

A few minutes later she got a message informing her of her upgrade to first class including Lisa's ticket as well making her shake her head in disbelief.

——

T returned home before Gregory upon trying to call him she spoke to Eli who told her he was tied up in a meeting. Letting him be she went upon her routine work as she had a court case to deal with the following day.

——

Following day

"I feel exhausted," he heard her say to Lisa as they walked into her office coming to a halt seeing him seated in her chair.
"Hold my calls Lisa," she said as she shrugged off her coat hanging it on the chair as Lisa waved towards Greg who acknowledged her with a head nod.
Hearing the click of the door she moved forward as he slowly pushed the chair back expecting her to go towards him however she took a seat in the other chair opposite him as he watched her every move whilst she crossed her legs making the skirt ride up.
"Mrs Rhymes," he breathed out.
"Mr Rhymes," she countered as she supported her head using her hand resting her elbow on the armrest as he stood up walking towards her.
"Welcome back," she said with a smile.
Sitting up straight as he bent down towards her trapping her by holding the armrests.
"It's good to be back home," he said as he saw her clench her legs together making him smirk as he leaned closer towards her. "Missed me?" He asked wearing a mischievous smirk as he ran his fingers up her leg in a teasing manner.
"No Greg," she said knowing his true intentions as he rose to his full height laughing. She stood up intending to go take her seat as he stopped her.
"No greeting," he said feeling her pulse quicken as he lifted her arms placing her hands on his shoulders as she held onto him. Taking a single step back he leaned against the table pulling her along with him. Smiling she whispered, hi, into his ear watching him close his eyes as her lips touched the corner of his lips.
"Such a tease yet I missed this," he murmured as she moved to take her seat relaxing.
"I missed you too," she murmured looking into his eyes as he smiled at her. "You shaved off the beard," she said looking at the stubble that covered his jaw.
"Hmmmm," he hummed whilst his hands settled on her ass holding her to him.
"I don't know which one I like better," she said tilting her head to the side in thought.
"I'll let you decide the best option," he said as she slowly ran a finger down his jaw wearing a mischievous smile.
"I like both. The beard makes you look rugged. And it does emphasize your angry look," she smirked remembering the one time she got home and he was beyond outraged.

——

Flashback

Walking into the house she found it dead silent as she headed to their room to change into something more comfortable.
Passing by Cindy's room she asked her were her father was.
"Daddy is in a bad mood. Just let him cool off," she said making T frown.
"Where is he?" She asked as Cindy told her where to find him.

Putting on some boots she headed out to the backyard. Heading towards the noise she found a pile of wood before hearing the clamor realizing a piece of wood had been added to the pile.
She stopped in her tracks finding Gregory holding an axe which he swung to split the wood so effortlessly. With each swing of the axe he would groan as though releasing the pain that was within. Swear ran down his face and chest as he placed the axe down fixing his work gloves. He had removed his shirt most likely feeling hot from the exertion leaving him in his black denim jeans. Wiping his brow with the back of his hand he picked up the axe afterwards proceeding to split another log effortlessly.
"Greg," she called out getting no response as clearly his mind was elsewhere having not noticed her presence as she saw the EarPods he had on realizing he would not hear her calling him.

Walking up to him she called his name still getting no response as he split another log.
"Gregory!" She yelled as the wood split making a small chunk fly in her direction as she screamed making him quickly turn in her direction.
"Damnit T. What are you doing here!" He yelled moving towards her removing the EarPods.
"I came to see you," she whispered as he checked to see if she was hurt.
Once he was satisfied he held her at arms length before releasing her. She picked up his shirt and held it.
"I'm fine," he said angrily turning away. "Go inside the house," he said.
"Greg," she said in a pleading voice.
"Go inside the house!" He yelled making her step back in fear and hurt.
He turned away from her closing his eyes as he realized what he had done.
Picking up the axe he least expected to find her hand reaching for it. Making him release it as she forcefully pulled it away.
"We have enough firewood," she said stepping towards him as he balled his hands into fists.
Reaching out to touch his cheek he did not dare look at her.
"Look at me," she said removing her hand from his cheek reaching for his hand uncurling his fist. "Gregory Rhymes," she said in an authoritative tone making him look at her before she tugged his arm but he didn't budge.

Not expecting his next move she found herself thrown over his shoulder as he marched towards the horse stables.
"Leave!" He growled to the two men who were throwing hay into the stalls.
"Sir," one of the them said.
"I said leave!" His voice boomed such that a wave of fear washed over T as he placed her on her feet.
Pacing up and down before her he waited for the doors to be closed leaving them in silence.
As soon as they where shut he backed her into a corner lifting her up against the wall before giving her a punishing kiss.
She whimpered in pain as he pulled away trying to catch his breath.
"I need you," He said as though realizing something new as she knew what he needed.
"Okay," She said nodding her head giving him the go ahead.
"Gregory what happened?" She asked close to tears as she unbuckled his belt as his hands moved to her ass giving her a squeeze.
"Please T," he whispered in a way that had her worried as she had never seen him like this.

Greg she whispered as he kissed her pulling her tights off her as she got lost in him feeling his arousal.
"We really shouldn't. Not when you are like this," she said feeling how tense he was as he grinded against her before he pushed his member into her making her gasp at the unexpected intrusion as she felt raw pain.
"Wrap your legs around me," he murmured into her ear not moving an inch.
Doing as told she looked into his eyes seeing the storm brewing as they darkened before he started to move. Moving like a beast she bit her lip holding onto him before his name escaped her lips as she whispered into his ear making him groan as he increased his speed.
"Greg," she cried out his name as he continued to move.
Sweat covered his face as he looked at her seeing her trying to form words failing as he held her legs claiming her over and over again as she experienced multiple orgasms clinging onto him for dear life.
"I can't," she breathed out as she came before he did the same.
Staying as one for a few seconds he stepped away from her as he swore under his breath leaving her on shaky legs.
"Shit. T," He said looking at her in concern. "Baby I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" He asked gripping his hair. "Of course I did, f**k," he said stepping towards her as she leaned on him.
"Hurt me good," she murmured with a smile as she slowly straightened herself out baffling him as she took his hand pulling him out of the barn. "I'm famished," she heard him murmer making him laugh.

"You are such a big baby," she muttered under her breath as they walked towards the house.
"Am not," he responded under his breath.
"Are too," she retorted back wearing a smirk.
"Who was the one I was feeding when they were sick," he said with a raised brow.
"That's your job, it's what you signed up for," she said looking straight ahead wearing a small smile.
"And what's your job?" He enquired.
She stopped walking making him come to a halt looking at her.
Stepping closer to him she wrapped her arms around him feeling the steady beat of his heart.
"My job is to take care of you," she whispered feeling him relax as he rested his chin against her head as he let out a sigh.
"I'm sorry," he whispered as she tightened her hold on him.
"I don't like seeing you that angry. Talk to me when you feel like ripping things apart," she said looking at him as he smiled at her nodding his head. "Besides we could put that energy to good use," she said running her fingers up and down his arm.
"I have created a monster," he whispered more to himself though she heard him.
"It's not my fault that you satisfy all my needs. You make me forget about my past," she said looking down.
"That's all I ever want to do," he said lifting her head up before placing his hands on her waist lifting her up as she let out a gasp of surprise.

"Gregory!" She said laughing out loud as he murmured sweet words for her ears.
"But you did hurt me a little," she said looking at him as concern washed over his face.
Pecking her lips he whispered his apology playing along with her before he whispered words that had her blushing.
"Stop," she warned trying to hold back her laughter just as it started to rain.
"Now look what you did," he said as she brushed a lock of hair away from his forehead as it became wet from the rain.
"What did I do?" She said.
"You made the sky weep simply by your beauty," he said as she smiled looking into his eyes.
"Well that's not my fault now is it," she said wearing a grin before pecking his lips.
"Not a damn bit," he smiled as she kissed him.
Feeling the rain becoming heavy he placed her on her feet taking her hand as they rushed off into the house.
Walking into the kitchen they couldn't stop laughing as the housekeeper handed them towels.

"Send one of the groundsman for some firewood," he said to one of the staff members watching T talking to their housekeeper. "I need a fire in our room," he said.
"Tell everyone he is back to normal," she whispered to the housekeeper who smiled fondly at T as she moved towards the counter picking up a freshly baked scone smiling at the chef who simply inclined his head in acknowledgment as she smiled in glee tasting the goodness.
Holding out his hand to her she went and took it as he pulled her towards him but what she did next surprised everyone making them smile.

Grabbing ahold of his ear she scolded him pulling him towards their room.
"The next time you scare me like that Gregory Rhymes you will be in more trouble that those you are angry with," she said as he had to follow her knees slightly bent else his ear would be no more.
"Ouch T. T; Baby. I did apologize," he said passing his children who wore wide grins as he grabbed her waist tickling her as she burst into laughter before he lifted her up into his arms heading to their room to shower.

"I want your special hot chocolate," she whispered as he chuckled.
"Done," he said adding a log of wood to the fire.
"I want you before my hot chocolate, though" she said with a smirk having changed after her shower covering herself in a silk robe.
"Are you not sore. I know I was a bit rough back there," he said in concern as he dried his hair.
"A bit but I can handle you," she said with a smile. "Besides I know how thorough you are in all you do," she said

"Baby, you need to rest a bit," he said wearing a serious expression.
"How can you let this rest," she said opening her robe as he looked at her in surprise.
"When did you buy that?" He asked seeing the lingerie.
"Are you going to ask questions or have fun?" She asked.
"Oh what the hell," he said throwing the towel away moving towards her lifting her off the ground as she laughed in glee.

——

Present day

"If you are feeling exhausted I can take you home for a proper rest," he said.
"I just have one meeting left," she said with a smile her mind still in the stable.
"Where is your meeting?" He asked as his phone rang.
"Here," she replied as he reached into his pocket answering the phone.
Ending the call he quickly sent Eli a message.
"Clearly your mind is not focused on work woman. I know where your mind is," he said with a smirk as she laughed.

Removing his blazer he took her coat hanging them on the coat hanger before moving to one of the couches.
"Wake me up when you are done," he said as he stretched out on the sofa. "There is a treat in your bottom left drawer," he said closing his eyes as she opened it to find his signature beef burger starring at her edited to her liking.
"Just keep your moans down baby," he said making her chuckle as she retrieved some wet wipes cleaning her hands before having her treat as he closed his eyes.
"Gosh baby, you know us so well," she groaned taking another bite after she realized it was still warm meaning he hadn't waited for too long for her.

———

"Ma'am your afternoon appointment is here," she heard Lisa say via the intercom.
"Send them in," she said.
The door opened as she gasped seeing who it was.
"Damian," She said in shock as the said man also froze.
"Well. Who do we have here?" He said with a smirk as he walked towards her desk.
"Stay away from me!" She said as Greg opened his eyes from his slumber but didn't move.
"Oh come on Tawananyasha. Is that how you treat someone you haven't seen is what six or is it seven years," he said calculating the years mentally.
He had an army cut that accentuated his face as his black eyes roamed all over her.
"You look really good," he said with a sly smirk as he brought a brown hand to his jaw. Girls had always envied his flawless brown skin. But now it was marked with a few scars.

"Stay where you are Damian. Or I swear you..." she said stopping her words as he moved towards her wearing a deadly glare as Greg woke up moving towards them before he could lay a hand on her. Clearly Damian didn't hear his footsteps as he seemed focused on threatening T.
"What will you do?" He asked seeing the fear in her eyes making him smile.
"She won't do anything to you but I will," Greg said as he pulled Damian away from her.
"Who the f**k are you?" Damian said straightening his jacket.
"Who I am is none of your concern," Greg said shielding T from Damian's line of vision.
"Did we mess you up such that you now go for older guys?" Damian asked with a sadistic grin as T looked at him in fear.
"Come to think of it. Where is the product of that fun night. I still have that little movie of ours," he laughed as Greg contemplated on the next move. Grabbing ahold of Damian he shoved him out of the office as Eli saw him moving to grab ahold of Damian.
"He doesn't get into this building ever again," Gregory said in a low deadly tone moving back to the office as he called Lisa asking her to bring some water.

"T look at me," he said as she sank into her chair as she whispered, "bad man," over and over again. "Come on T. Snap out of it," he said grabbing ahold of her face making her look at him. "He is gone," he said a bit harshly. "He is gone," he said more gently seeing she was frightened. .
"Is she going to be alright?" Lisa asked as they watched her drink the water. "I should have known he was the one. She never told me his name," Lisa whispered close to tears.
"I'm taking her home," he simply said as she grabbed her things following behind them as Eli stood at the door taking the bags from her.
"I'll cancel tomorrow's meetings," she said as he nodded in agreement.

Damian watched on as they entered the car.
Zero stood by reading a newspaper as Damian watched his boss and wife. Nodding towards a few of his men he folded the paper as they kept an eye on his movements.

—————

"What are you going to do Greg?" She said as he led her to their room.
"Don't worry yourself. I will fix things," he said as his phone rang just as she closed the door.
"Tell the IT guys to trace the web for anything incriminating on my wife," he said looking at her as she looked at him baffled.
"Greg what exactly do you do?" She asked looking confused.

Pulling her towards a chair he pulled another in front of her taking her hands into his as he sighed.
"You know I own multiple businesses right?" He said as he moved closer looking into her eyes. "I am also part of an organization that literally controls crime lords, politicians, business organizations, you name it," he said as her eyes widened.
"I also set things in motion for certain things to happen. I am a facilitator. Most of the people in high offices are there because of me. I weigh the pros and cons of everything that happens in several countries," he said as she looked at him trying to piece together what he had just said.
"Are you some kind of crime boss?" She whispered.
"I am whom they call The King Maker," he said as she looked at him in surprise shaking her head in disbelief.
"Are you behind my son's death?"
"No baby. Never!" He said. "Collins' case is linked to your son's death. The person behind Theo's death went into hiding. But I have people looking for him," he said reaching out to stroke her cheek.

She looked at him before standing up.
"I need to take a shower," she said as he reached for her trying to stop her. "Please. I need to clean myself," she whispered as he sat in the chair deep in thought.

She walked out of the bathroom drying her hair as she found him in the same spot.
"Greg," she called out to him as his phone rang.
Moving towards him she gently placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked at her looking lost. She had never seen him this way before as she moved to sit on his lap. Taking his phone from the table as it rang again she handed it to him as he leaned back answering the phone.

Speaking in French she watched as he spoke feeling his body become tense the further he spoke to whoever was on the other end of the line.
A few seconds passed before he cut the person off.
"Listen Armand. I simply need results," he said ending the call as she took it placing it back where it had been.
"I'm sorry about that," he whispered circling his arms around her as she ran her hand soothingly over his chest.
"The King Maker hey?" She asked looking at him trying to hold back her laughter as he buried his face into her robe making her burst out laughing hearing him groan.
"You are never going to let this go are you?"
"I mean who comes up with these names?" She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 170 24
"NOT ALL LIGHT IS GOOD, NOT ALL DARK IS EVIL" Their meeting was fated. She was the goddess for him, while he was just a mistake for her. "Firstly, it...
51.8K 6.8K 51
His face is leveled to mine and I can see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he draws closer to me, my anticipation is crazy as he moves...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
484K 16.8K 65
"Why does it have to be 'he' and why can't it be 'she'?" She asks with so much anger. "What?" We all look at her confused while Oliver just rolls hi...