King Maker: Revelations. (Par...

By kudz12

Power; the ability to control people. "Ma'am your afternoon appointment is here," she heard Lisa say via the... More

1 - Confession
3 - Taking care
4 - Morning Glory
5 - Past & Present Problems
6 - Wealth ~ Power
7 - Blood For Blood
8 - Love & Lies
9 - Lose control
10 - Revelations
11 - I'm Sorry
12 - Oksana or Command
13 - Next time we meet
14 - Yes Ma'am
15 - Trouble is coming

2 - Consumate

163 26 2
By kudz12

The way his eyes caressed her body made her feel as though she could stay naked forever before him.
"I swear you are the most beautiful being I have ever seen Ari," he whispered as she looked at him in question.
"If I had a dollar for every-time I heard such a statement," she said with a smirk.
"Believe me when I say this," he said wearing a serious expression. "Besides those men where fools," he said in disgust looking aside thinking how another had seen her.
Taking a step forward she got into the tub and settled between his legs resting against him. He secured his arm around her waist pulling her closer sighing in content.

"This feels so good," she said as he hummed resting back with the towel over his eyes.
"Hmmm," he hummed as his hand moved up her body feeling her gently stroking his arm in a soothing manner as they relaxed for awhile.

Turning her head slightly he captured her lips taking his time as his hands went into the water to explore.
Her hand went into his hair as she fisted it pulling him closer as her body came alive underneath his fingertips. Parting her legs finding her heated core as he pushed a finger insider her finding her rather too tight as he pulled back to look at her.
"T," he whispered. "When was the last time you were with a man?" He asked.
"Three years ago," she whispered as he looked surprised before he stood up pulling her along with him. Grabbing a towel he patted her dry as she stood watching his every movement before he stopped drying himself up as she reached for the towel reciprocating the gesture exploring his hard features. Lifting her up he carried her to their room as he kissed her senseless laying her on the bed as he continued to taste her lips.
"I am a fool indeed," he growled angrily at himself.

"Let me take care of you. Let me apologize to you," he murmured against her lips as he moved down to her neck towards her chest. She gasped as he took her already sensitive bud into his mouth as he stroked her other breast whilst her hands found his head pushing him down needing some form of release.

She moaned as his lips moved down her body becoming tense. Moving back up to her lips he kissed her slowly whilst his thumb rubbed her clit making her push her pelvis up in pleasure.
"Slowly love," he said as her pelvis jerked against his hand. Slowly he explored her body finding all her weak spots with his lips and fingers playing her to his tune.

"So responsive," he murmured as she gasp when she felt his finger at her entrance. "So beautiful," he breathed out.
"Greg," she panted her body no longer able to take the torture as he moved to kiss her thrusting his tongue into her mouth making her moan his name.
He needed to make sure she was properly lubricated as he was not on the small side of the scale.
Another shudder ran through her as he watched her, slowly sliding in one finger he felt her hold onto him letting her adjust before he added another as her body bucked underneath his as he began to push his fingers in and out of her as she pushed up against him showing she wanted more despite her pain.
"Please," she begged in his ear as he continued to tease her.
"You still haven't accepted my apology," he whispered feeling her nails dig into his skin as an orgasm wrecked through her when he curled his fingers finding her spot hitting it over and over.
"Apology accepted," she breathed out against his ear.

He stopped moving looking at her as she nodded her head yes watching him.
Reaching the bedside he quickly opened the condom as she looked at him confused.
"No," she whispered as she reached for his hand stopping him. "We don't need that," she said as he tossed the item aside.

Kissing her once more she felt his tip at her entrance as he teased her making her feel how large and thick he was making her stop any movement as she looked at him worriedly.
"Do you trust me?" He asked her seeing a hint of fear in her eyes. "Breathe. Eyes on me love. I need you to adjust to me first before any other position or else I will definitely hurt you," he said as she nodded her head yes in understanding.
"Words love," He said looking into her eyes.
"I do," she said looking into his eyes as he slowly gained access to her.
"Damn you feel so good baby," he said slowly sinking in and out inch by inch allowing her to adjust stopping when she whimpered in pain.

Staying still he allowed for her to adjust to the intrusion as he looked into her eyes moving further when she relaxed.
A gasp escaped her lips once she felt all of him as he pulled out letting out a low groan. Her arms went underneath his holding onto his back as he slowly made them one again and again.
"Stop moving or else I will hurt you," he growled as she held onto him whilst he moved excruciatingly slow before he stopped sensing something was wrong as she held her breath.
She opened her eyes seeing him holding himself over her as he gave her time to adjust but also making sure she was okay. A few tears ran down to the pillow as he wiped them away. Pulling out he rolled onto his back pulling her on top seeing something in her eyes giving her some control. Her expression softened as she looked at him thanking him without words as he slowly entered her feeling her grip on him tighten once more as she made sounds only he, wanted to make come out of her.
The thought of another man making her moan like that angered him giving him the determination to make love to her thoroughly such that no other would suffice in her mind.
"Greg," she moaned as he looked at her before driving his full length into her as she cried out his name over and over again as he increased his tempo. The only sounds audible being their labored breathing, moans and skin slapping against skin as he begged for her forgiveness.
She felt another organism taking over as he pulled her towards him holding her close his own movements becoming faster finding his own release. He thought he imagined it when he heard her whisper the three words he wanted to hear, "I forgive you," before she passed out.

"I never want to hurt you T," he whispered more to himself as he looked at her finding her fast asleep on him.

————

A knock interrupted them as she laughed at his jokes.
Sitting on his lap at the dining table having their breakfast he watched her check if her robe was secured safely.
"Good morning dad," Cindy said kissing his cheek. "Good morning mom," she said moving to kiss her cheek giving her a hug.
The boys simply greeted their father and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek as Andrew looked pale most likely he had been drinking.

"Why are you up so early?" T asked before eating some of her eggs whilst Greg sipped his coffee murmuring words only she heard as she smiled turning to look at him whilst she drank her tea.
"What do you mean; it's almost noon," Derrick said grabbing a piece of toast.
"We just got back from the field and decided to drop by and see what's cooking for lunch," Andrew said as T took a bite of some of the toast handing over the remainder to Greg who simply opened his mouth taking a bite.
"Marmalade?" He said watching her lick her thumb removing the jam that had gotten onto the said finger.
The laughter in her eyes said it all as he swallowed looking at her.

"Well as you can see. My wife and I are enjoying our brunch so if you don't mind scat unless you want to find out how babies are made," Greg said.
"TMI dad. TMI!" Andrew yelled as they all made a run for the door. Derrick ran back in reaching for more toast as his father stood chasing him away.

Locking the door he returned taking his seat as she drank her tea looking at him over the rim of her cup.
Standing up she walked towards him leaning down she stroked his cheek before taking her fill as she kissed him making him stand to his feet. Untying his robe she took the belt tying it around one of his hands. Once happy with the knot she turned heading towards the stairs.
"Are you coming?" She asked undoing her robe as he watched it fall to the floor.
Rushing in the direction she had taken he reached their room walking in before hearing the door close with a click.
Wearing a smirk she tilted her head to the side pushing him towards the bed by the finger as he tumbled onto the bed moving up the bed. Straddling him she used the belt of the robe to secure him into the bed post.

"T," he growled as she teased him.
"Can you keep up or you will need something," she whispered knowing she would anger him.
"Do I look like I need a pill to get aroused?" He asked outraged. "You are my drug woman," he spat angrily, outraged she would dare ask such.
"That's good baby," she whispered knowing he was angry. "Because I need you really really bad," she moaned as he saw how aroused she was. Shimmying our of her lace underwear she gasped making sure he saw how soaked they where as he tugged at the rope.

Pulling off his briefs she watched him smirk as she looked at his member already ready for the task at hand.
Grabbing ahold of his shaft he moaned watching her tease him stopping him from moving as she settled on top of him. Rubbing her core against him she watched him as he tried to control himself showing what he needed in his eyes. Touching the tip of his head his body jerked as she ran a finger down his shaft before she slowly took him as he groaned. Pausing for effect she moaned in pleasure.
"Damn you feel so good baby," she murmered.

Rolling her hips back and forth she moaned his name as he closed his eyes unable to take it anymore. She watched the bulging veins of his neck hearing a snap as she gasped seeing the bedpost wood cracked.
Moving slightly for her pleasure as her toes curled she leaned forward as she began to move faster

"Baby," she said hearing the snap of the wood breaking making her lean forward untying the knot afraid he would hurt himself before she began to ride him hard hearing him mutter a string of curses as he moaned her name giving her praise encouraging her.
The amount of control he had astonished her as he could have easily taken charge and made her pay, but he let her do as she pleased watching her body tightened in pleasure as she climaxed bringing a smile to his face. Grabbing ahold of her he thrust into her a few times before spilling his seed into her before laying her on her back.

Slowly moving above her he heard her gasp as he sucked on her nipple a bit too hard feeling her nails running down his back trying to grab ahold of him.
"Greg," she panted. "I can't," she said with a gasp as he pulled away throwing her legs onto his shoulders before he sunk deeper in one fluid motion hitting her sweet spot as her eyes rolled back making her grab ahold of the sheets crying out his name as he clamped her mouth shut just as he continued to moved claiming her completely until they both came.

"Okay. I'm definitely not capable of walking after that," she said catching her breath as he smiled bringing her hand to his lips before he leaned towards her kissing her gently as he pulled her towards him making her lay on top of him.
"Where do you want to walk off to?" He whispered watching her close her eyes.
"Just keep that thing away from me for now," she said with a smile as he laughed out loud.
"As you please," she heard him murmur feeling his lips against her skin as he pulled a sheet over them. "Sleep. I'm not done with you yet," he smiled hearing her groan as he secured her hand in his seeing she had removed the wrist guard but still kept the bracelet as he wore his own.
"You need to workout with me to keep up love," he chuckled as she moaned her response.

—————

Loud banging and shouting woke them up.
"Dad. We left your food on the porch," he heard Andrew yell.
"That's it. We are leaving," he growled making her laugh as he got up and retrieved a bag to pack up some clothes.
Wrapping the sheet around her she crawled towards him. As he folded their clothes putting them in the bag. Stopping in front of him she wrapped her arms around his neck looking at him with a smile.
"Calm down babe," she said in a hushed tone as his hands went to rest on her waist. "The boy simply brought food for us," she said running a hand through his hair as he lifted her whilst moving to sit on the bed allowing her to straddle him.
"I'm calm," he grumbled looking away from her as she turned his head making him face her, looking into his eyes with a smile.
"I like seeing you like this," she said kissing the corner of his mouth as the sheet rode up when she leaned towards his ear.

"Besides. We can't leave now. Not when I'm famished," she said taking his hand between her legs as he looked at her utterly shocked.
"How long?"
"I was having a particular dream about us," she smiled pushing him back as he pulled the sheet off her pulling her towards him smiling as she kissed his cheek moving to his ear.
Biting his earlobe as he slowly drove his shaft into her she whispered, "I'm all yours darling," as he smirked vowing to give her pure pleasure.
"I might need to workout with you it seems," he said making her laugh.

—————

Leaving the farm the following day they drove towards Nyanga mountains for the week.
"I see someone can't keep their eyes off you," T heard her sister-in-law tease her.
"That's a good thing right?"
"Yep," She replied as she turned to find the boys teasing Cindy over the attendant who had a crush on her.
She turned to find Greg on his phone wearing a frown as he spoke to whoever was on the other end.
"What's wrong baby?" She asked reaching him as she placed a hand on his chest.
"I'm sorry T but we have to leave," she heard him say as she shook her head no in disappointment.

————

Slamming the door shut she looked at her family as Greg went around to the drivers' side.
Putting on her shades she leaned back falling asleep as they drove off.
"Sweetheart," He said reaching for her hand.
"Don't," She said as he slowly let go of her hand.

She wasn't happy with him cutting their trip short.
Reaching the airport he frowned at her slow calculated movements as she went up the stairs boarding the jet. His phone rang making him answer it as he cursed hearing about a fire that had started at one of his factories.
"I will call you back. I'm on my way," he said as they took off heading towards France.

He was on one call after the other such that T was left to sleep in her seat. Getting up to use the lavatory she made her way back brushing his shoulder making him look at her in apology just as there was turbulence. Reaching out to steady her and help her into her seat he froze finding her body burning up.

"Are you not feeling well?" He asked wearing a frown upon placing his hand on her forehead.
"I didn't want to disturb you, you were so focused on us leaving and your calls took over," she said. "Besides it's just my cycle giving me cramps," she murmured as he looked at her.
"Damnit," he murmured to himself. "I need to pay more attention," she heard him say looking worried. He suspected it was more that she said as he looked at her.

Eli looked at his boss seeing the worry in his eyes knowing any wrong move and jobs would be lost.
Helping her into a seat she didn't let go of his hand as he whispered a question into her ear watching her shake her head no.
"I just need to sleep. I took a painkiller it should kick in soon," she said.
Taking his own seat he gave her hand a squeeze as he sent a message on his phone.
"Get me a blanket," he said looking at T as she leaned back in the chair refusing any refreshments.
"Here you go sir," he heard as he covered her in the blanket.

Seeing her pull the blanket closer around her he cursed picking up his phone calling their family doctor.
"Take her to the nearest hospital once you land. If I am right it could be malaria judging from what you are telling me," he heard.
He cursed his absentmindedness. He had rushed her departure fearing she was the next target and for her to mourn her boy but forgot about precautions.
"It's going to be alright baby," he said as he kissed her temple watching her sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 20.3K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
88K 2.3K 45
"playing smart with me, are you ?" He said looking in my eyes scaring me to death. He was so tall that he could snap me in half in a second. "D...
70.9K 1.3K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
6.6M 226K 34
"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married." He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-" "Stop." I smiled...