Red

Oleh Ghost-moo

Beautiful body. Beautiful voice. Beautiful eyes. Everything about Victoria Hill was beautiful. At 4 years old... Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.

26.

25 0 0
Oleh Ghost-moo

Victoria's pov

Avery showed up at Saylor's apartment with some clothes of my own and my meds.

"Javan wanted me to drop these off and check in on you two."

"You guys know I'm staying here...?"

"Yes. It's better for your to stay here for a little while anyway. Your brothers have some...difficult people to deal with."

"At the house?"

I raised an eyebrow. I know my mom and my grandpa, but who else?

"Unfortunately. If you need anything call me please, or Eden. We'll both be here if you need another girl to talk to. Saylor I hope you're behaving."

"Of course I am Ave."

"You know all of them will have your head if you misbehave."

"I know. Don't worry. Tori and I will keep her up to date on school work. We'll eat healthy food and get a decent amount of sleep every night."

"Saylor."

"Okay, okay. I won't do anything."

"Thank you. You two make sure to call if you need anything."

"We will Avery. Bye now!"

Saylor shooed Avery out if his apartment while I put my clothes and meds in Saylor's guest room. I got a tour a little bit ago. He has a very nice apartment.

"Любовь, where did you go? Found you. So what should we do?"

"I think I'm going to shower then call Gray back."

"Okay. I'll be in my room."

"Got it."

Saylor left his guest room. I showered and put on one of the hoodies Avery brought. It's Kai's hoodie. I laid on the bed and was about to call Grayson but I kinda wanted to talk with Javan. I know Avery said to call her or Eden because my brothers are busy but...

"Hold on, stay quiet back there for a minute."

That's what I heard when Javan answered my call.

"Hey muffin."

"Is Kai okay?"

"Yes, don't worry. I'm sorry about what I did. I swear I didn't mean to."

"I get it. You said it in the heat of the moment. I forgive you."

"I'm glad. Are you okay? Avery came over there right?"

"Mhm. She dropped of some clothes of mine and my meds."

"Good, good. Is Saylor a good roommate?"

"Yeah. He is. We haven't done much. I mean I just showed then decided to call you...I kinda wanted to see how you all were doing since no one was texting or calling me."

"Shit. Muffin I'm sorry. We all got caught up in work and Kai and it's just, a lot. I'm sorry. Next week we can do something together, yeah?"

"Sure. Yeah. Be safe. I love you Jay."

"I love you too muffin. I'll make sure to stop by sometime this week."

Javan hung up and I just sat in the bed for a minute. I feel bad now. Is it actually my fault for having all the attention? I mean I didn't have it for what, 4 hours? And I was upset about it...maybe I am-No. Just call Gray and talk to him.

"Hey you're awake."

"Mhm. I'm okay for now. I'm staying at Saylor's place because my brothers have work to take care of at our house."

"Mmm, your m-"

"Yes. Yes...Don't finish that sentence. Anyway, I'm not going to school either. Saylor is just bringing my homework back and he said he'd help me on it."

Gray and I talked for another hour until I hung up on him because Saylor called me for dinner.

4 days later

Saylor is on his way home with my homework. Ren and Scout have kept my updated on Kai. Luca has come over once and told us everything is going fine at home. He said work is stressful but they're getting it done, safely. Over the past 4 days Saylor and I have gotten closer than I ever have with a guy. He confessed his feelings for me the firsr night while we were cuddled up on his couch watching Frozen. We sleep in his bed, he is constantly making breakfast and dinner. We kiss...a lot. I haven't told Saylor about my past with Jake, and luckily he hasn't pushed going farther than kissing. Well, there was a morning I went to shower and he walked in on me. Then he apologized profusely, even after I told him I forgave him and that it was okay.

"Любовь! I'm home!"

I happily got up from the bed and went to greet him but I saw Zane was with him. We haven't told my brothers we're together. Are we together? We are, I guess, just without the titles.

"Hey. How was school?"

"School. Here's your homework, I'll help you with it in a minute."

"Okay. Hi Z."

"Hey Viki."

Zane and I shared a quick hug. I went into the living room and put my homework on the floor. I like working on the floor.

"I'll be right back I'm going to change. Tori, aren't you cold?"

I looked up at Saylor and shook my head no.

"You sure you don't need a hoodie?"

"I'll take one. I'm not hot, but I'm not cold."

"Okay."

Saylor smiled at me. I smiled back. He has a hickey on his neck that I left from this morning. He hid it well with the shirt he wore today. I covered the few on my neck with makeup. Zane sat behind me on Say's couch.

"Do you even understand what you are even doing?"

"Mhm. I'm good at English. Saylor isn't."

"Hey! I heard you!"

I giggled at Saylor. It's not like what I said was a lie.

"Hm, you doing okay here?"

"What?"

I looked up at Zane.

"Like, are you okay? You'll be here just 3 more days then you can come back home."

I gave Zane a nod.

"Okay..."

He was silent for a little bit while I did my English homework. Saylor said he was going to get me a hoodie and change but I heard his shower start. I sigh and stand up to go get one myself.

"What's wrong Victoria?"

"Saylor just forgot to give me a sweatshirt so I'm going to grab one."

"That's not what I ment. You don't seem happy to come home and see all of us again."

"No, no."

I quickly shook my head.

"I am, I really am. It's just-I mean...ugh! Forget it."

"You can tell me Tori."

"It's difficult to put words to how I'm feeling right now. And I'm trying to do homework. Just give me a little bit to think."

"Alright."

I walked into Saylor's closet and grabbed one of his hoodies, slipping it on and slipping off my shirt and bra. I walked back into the living room and work on homework. After 30 minutes, I had finished a good amount if my homework, Saylor was out of the shower but still in his room, and Zane was on the couch still looking at his phone.

"Любовь, почему твой лифчик на кровати?!"
(Love why is your bra on the bed?!)

"I changed into a sweatshirt!"

Saylor walked out his room without a shirt and only in boxers.

"Did you no-"

Saylor quickly went back into his room after seeing Zane was still here. Luckily Zane wasn't paying attention to us. Saylor came back out of his room fully dressed.

"Do you need help on homework?"

"Math please."

Saylor sat down next to me without a second thought and we both did math. Saylor was working on his, but we're in the same math class so he was showing me what to do.

"Saylor what are you doing?"

Saylor and I both flinched back from Zane's voice. We both forgot he was here.

"What do mean? I'm helping Tori with her homework."

"Kid I can see your hand on her leg."

"Why are you even still here Zane?"

"Don't try to change the topic kid."

"Don't try and inturupt us doing homework."

"That isn't the only thing you seem to be doing."

"Oh my god!"

I screamed. Both of them looked st me concerned.

"Zane did you seriously just say that?!"

"I guess I did. Has he touched you Victoria?"

"Oh my god! Please stop. This is definitely not how I thought my life was going to go."

"We've kissed if that's what you wanted to know."

"Saylor!"

I slapped his arm.

"What? I'm telling what he wanted to know. Did you want me to lie to him?"

I buried my face into my knees.

"Saylor what have you been doing with my sister?"

"Nothing man. I swear. We've only kissed."

"Victoria."

I nodded my head, to embarrassed to speak or look at Zane.

"Victoria. Come here dolcezza."
(Sweetie) Italian)

I forced myself to get on the couch and snuggle up to Zane. Saylor went to his room to give us more privacy.

"I'm not mad you, or Saylor. As long as both of you are happy. And you aren't going farther than kissing."

"Stop..."

I mumbled into Zane's shoulder. He chuckled.

"I'm serious Victoria. You're both only 17. I know you're both smart, but still. You're awfully lucky Javan couldn't make it. He was going to come over with me. He'd probably have Saylor's head already."

"Mhm..."

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yea...I love you too."

"I'm glad. Now I'm going to talk to that boyfriend of yours."

Zane stood up.

"He not technically my boyfriend..."

"What? You were mumbling and I couldn't hear you."

"We aren't like...officially, officially together...we just do coupley stuff."

"It better not be sex."

"Oh my-"

"Why in the world would we have sex at 17? Do you think that little of us Zane?"

"Saylor you aren't helping."

I stressed as I tried to hid myself under a blanket. Zane pulled Saylor into his bedroom and they talked for 15 minutes before Zane came over to me on the couch.

"I love you Victoria. I'll see you again in 3 days. Behave please."

"I love you too."

Zane kissed my head and left.

3 days later

Zane, Saylor and I are all in Zane's car heading back home. I have a bag of my stuff in the back and my head was on Saylor's lap.

"Are you tierd?"

"Mhm..."

"Dolcezza have you been sleeping okay?"
(Sweetie)

"No..."

"Why didn't you tell me? You said you've been getting a full nights of sleep Tori."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to tell them why I wasn't sleeping...or why I haven't taken meds this whole week. Sure, I love being a couple with Saylor. He's a sweet guy and has been taking great care of me. But my younger self keeps yelling at my for getting into a relationship. She thinks we'll get hurt. And I can't stop think how it's my fault Kai ended up in the hospital. He tried to kill himself because of me. And if I can't be actually happy in a relationship or family then why stay on meds that are just making me more numb? And I know I fucked up the other night when I saw the razor in the bathroom, but no one knows. It's a secret I can keep to myself for once.

"Victoria? Hello?"

"Hmm?"

"Why haven't you been sleeping?"

Saylor asks me. I shrug.

"When we get home you're going to sleep. You can put your stuff back when you wake up. And I'll get you food when you wake up."

"Okay."

I didn't feel like fighting with anyone. Saylor played with my hair while looking at his phone until we got back home. Saylor said he'd take me upstairs but Zane didn't like that idea so he took my upstairs instead.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. Now get some sleep please."

Zane turned off my lights and closed the door. I was asleep within seconds. If only I could actually stay asleep longer than an hour, I would of. Instead I woke up and I heard shouting downstairs. I got out of bed and was about to open my door but footsteps came right up to my door with the yelling.

"You step a foot in her bedroom and I won't think twice about that threat!"

"Oh so you're going to kill your own mother!?"

"I should of when I had the chance years ago!"

I quickly locked my door, took April's blanket and a pillow then went into my bathroom. I locked that door as well. I kept the lights off except for a night light I had in my bathroom. Then I sat in my tub with a pillow, my phone, and April's blanket.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 37.4K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
802K 21.7K 51
//Highest ranking: #1 in broken// #1 in siblings// #4 in possessive// Victoria Ro...
677K 16.7K 37
Adelina Bianco was kidnapped at 5 years old after her home was ambushed. Her once perfect life with her 6 brothers was turned upside down and she now...
60.3K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...