A New Chance Means A New Begi...

By X_xBxnnyx_X

Wei Ying died after killing himself with his power and get his body turned apart and leaving his soul to drif... More

So... I'm back huh? Time to make them pay...
i got in... now Cloud Recesses wait for me...
We Have Arrived at Cloud Recesses!
◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ
Now to take action~!
We need to find him!

The Gods gave me another chance?!

795 28 22
By X_xBxnnyx_X

Wei Ying died a very tragic death, letting himself be torn to pieces by his own puppets that is his corpses... His body was torn apart and his soul wondered in the endless time and space and as an unknown figure walked up at the lost soul that's said to be sleeping.

"What is a lone soul doing here?" The unknown man or figure asked curiously as he took the souls chin as he took a closer look at him.

"Ah.... To what do I owe this pleasure that the God of Destruction himself, Jace Liaoúzu... What are you doing in my time and space dimension?" A man with jet black hair with extravagant clothing and accessories with a very beautiful face appeared before the said God of Destruction.

"I merely went here to have a little chat with my boyfriend... Is it not allowed?.... And I thought u you loved me my Little Crescent..." The God of Destruction spoke with a playful voice to the said person named Crescent.

"I do love you Liaoúzu, I love you with all my heart. And not even the time and space has the power to stop me from falling in love with you" the person said with a playful tone trying to imitate the other.

"Aiyah.... Let's flirt later My Little Crescent and tell me, why is there a lost soul here?" The man named Jace Liaoúzu spoke to the said man named Crescent with a monotone voice but still as calm.

"I came to investigate it myself aswell, which is why I am here but it seems like you beat me to it" Crescent replied,

"well, let's wake this guy up as see what he is doing here" Liaoúzu spoke to Crescent as he was walking towards Wei Ying's soul.

The man then slowly shook the lost soul of Wei Ying and waited a few seconds before the soul started to blink it's eyes. The Gods stood before Wei Ying as he tried to look around his surroundings only to waver and twirl in the zero gravity space they are in,

"Where am I...?" Wei Ying said as he tried to steady himself and try not to swirl around again. As he tried trying to stabilize himself but failed miserably many times, a hand then held onto his (Wy) hands and stabilized himself in the air or space, he then looked at the person who held him, he had a very beautiful and calm face with a crimson colored eyes with long eyelashes, his lips formed into a small smile, making his face look very heavenly, he wore what seemed to be the most extravagant clothing he had ever seen with obsidian and Ruby accessories along with a bit of emerald hanging on his body, his head also had a set of horns of what looked like deer horns of some sort, and with his jet black hair you can tell, he looks like a god indeed. The man smiled at Wei Ying and Wei Ying smiled back to him and when he looked in front of him, he saw a man with silver hair, his eyes had the color of purple but merged with a tint of black, his clothes were almost as extravagant as the person holding him but he held a very straight but cold and an annoyed face, his head had horns pointing up to the sky but there were four horns on his head making Wei Ying wonder if the horns are heavy or not. Wei Ying could also seem to guess that that person is a demon of some sort, but if you look closely one could see his face and features looked heavenly.... Wei Ying was shocked with amazement and curiosity on who these people are. 'The grumpy one reminds me of someone that isn't named Jiang Cheng at all' Wei Ying thought to himself as the man in front him hardened his gaze even more at Wei Ying as the other man helped Wei Ying stand on the non existent floor.

"Who are you and What are you doing here?" Liaoúzu asked Wei Ying with his stern and cold voice, Wei Ying shivered at the man's words.

"I-i, my name is Wei Ying, courtesy name Wuxian. Also known as the Yilling Louzu" Wei Ying bowed to the people in front of him, he lifted his head before continuing, "may I know your names kind sir's?" He smiled and waited for an answer.

"I am Crescent Spring, Courtesy name Moon, I am the God of Space and Time" Crescent looked at Wei Ying while steadying Wei Ying in his place so as to not drift away. Wei Ying was shocked that he was in the presence of a God so he bowed (again) in respect. The man chuckled a bit and Wei Ying looked at the other man.

".... I am Jace Liaoúzu, No courtesy name here. I don't like it. I am the God of Destruction" Liaoúzu looked at Wei Ying with a calm and composed face before replacing it with the annoyed one again. Wei Ying didn't know why the man kept glaring at him and as he looked at his side, he understood. Wei Ying lightly shoved his hand out of the other man's grip and steady himself. Crescent was kind of wondering why would he do that?..... He then looked at his boyfriend, Liaoúzu was glaring at the poor boy, the man then relaxed his face after Crescent was looking at him and placed a calm and happy face when Wei Ying took his hand away from his boyfriend. Crescent face palmed at the childish behavior of his boyfriend and sighed.

"May I know how you got into my space dimension?" Crescent looked at Wei Ying with his usual calm face, Wei Ying then answered,

"I do not know how I got here, all I remember was that I was torn to pieces by corpses and I ended up here..." Wei Ying looked at the two gods in front of him with an awkward smile waiting for the awkward moment to pass.

The two God's felt a little pity on the boy, Crescent then raised his two fingers and put it on the forehead of the soul. He enchanted some words and after a few moments the God searched through the memories of the lost soul and his face changed from calm to frowning and then his face turned to rage, he hadn't seen anyone like him... His parents died at a young age, being abused and neglected by his step mother, being punished that way with a big ass ruler.... Being banished from the cultivation world, giving his core to his Didi, being hunted down and being blamed at for using demonic cultivation.... He... Oh my god... The God felt sympathy and felt very sorry to the boy, I mean- how could they do this to the person who gave some much just to save their asses?! The God hugged the soul and patted his head and whispering soft words tot he poor boy.

On the other hand, the other man in the room twitched his eyebrows and felt anger surging up on every fiber of his body. It's not the first time but the thought of his boyfriend hugging another man besides him makes his anger erupt like a volcano. Every fiber in his body wants to rip the boy to shreds for being hugged by his lover. He walked towards the two and said with an annoyed tone,

"Alright alright, that's enough hugging, that's enough enough enough enough enough... " he pulled his boyfriend into a tight embrace and glaring at the soul who is Wei Ying,

'I didn't even know what happened... What's with that glare now?' Wei Ying thought to himself as Liaoúzu glared daggers at him.

"The God of Fate must hate him so much huh...?" Crescent said on the shoulders of the man that's hugging him. "What do you mean?" Liaoúzu asked,

After Crescent explained Wei Ying's life to the other man, and Liaoúzu was enraged with the cultivation world and what they did to this self sacrificial boy. He was enraged and wanted to obliterate that damn universe so bad and raid it like a small town. Crescent calmed the man down and called for the God of Fate to where they were, meaning. They teleported the said God of Fate, the God himself was sleeping like a log.

'Still lazy and ignorant as always...' Liaoúzu thought as he kicked the man waking him up.

"Man, wtf was that for?!" The God of Fate seemed to have a bad choice in words. (If ya know what I mean 🤣)

"I see, you seem to hate this boy huh?" Liaoúzu said with an irritated tone,

"Huh? Tf you mean?" The God of Fate furrowed his eyebrows in confusion,

"I mean, this boy... " Crescent moved the boy in front of him to show it to him (God of Fate)

..... There was a moment of silence before the said God of Fate spoke,
"Oh, you're finally dead? Now I have less problems now that you're dead" He spoke in a monotone voice and just stood up while wiping his clothes for any dirt or dust even though there isn't.

".... That's all you have to say for yourself?" Crescent said slightly getting a little more irritated, "why do you even hate him to the point you want to kill him by switching his Fate?" Crescent continued,

"Well, who the hell wouldn't be irritated when someone gets to be all heroic and sacrifice shit, I just got irritated and wanted to implicit some damage, never thought he'd actually make it worse. That's his problem not mine" he spoke with arrogance in his voice while his eyes kept on eyeing Wei Ying for his expression.

"YOU LITTLE-" Liaoúzu yelled at The God of Fate wanting to choke him there and now,

"Sshh... Calm down, let's not resort to violence" Crescent said despite raging with anger too,

"But you married the violence yourself though My little Crescent..." Liaoúzu said while rolling his eyes,

Crescent sighed in defeat and went to face The God of Fate, "Could you kindly tell me why do you have to do that? Even if he's a sacrificial idiot you don't have to switch his fate with someone else's..." Crescent looked at the God of Fate in disappointment before continuing, "You also should have let him be, he didn't do anything to you either much less so, he doesn't even know you're existence" Crescent shook his head to the side while sighing in utter disappointment.

"And who are you  to tell me what to do, Huh? Just because you are three centuries older than me does not mean you can order me around and what to do with my ability" The God of Fate huffed in arrogance to the older make in front of him,

"Don't you dare slander my beloved... " Liaoúzu glared at The God of Fate,

While Wei Ying was witnessing the argument of God's in front of him he seemed to have no idea why the two gods are even siding with him. He then bluntly asked trying to stop the argument,
"So... Where am I going now that I'm dead?" Wei Ying said while floating towards the three males in front of him trying to stop them and get out of there.

"Hmm... Well I have a better idea on where you'll be going... " Liaoúzu said while calming down and making a thinking gesture, he then continued after the three of them were looking at him, "you'll go back to where everything started and relive the whole thing, so you can save the ones you failed to save and less deaths will be occurred and mainly you will be able to kill the one who you hate the most, isn't that nice of me?" He smiled like a sly fox while turning his head to Crescent waiting for an opinion or agreement.

The God of Fate was dumbfounded abt the idea and is in a trance thinking his problem is going to start all over again, and Crescent was thinking that it could be a great idea but still trying to think of loopholes that might occure while Wei Ying...? Well, he is in a trance trying to take in the idea the God of Destruction gave,

A moment of silence before the said God of Fate started rambling and cursing and mostly just shouting out his anger at the taller male before him who proposed the idea, while Crescent was egreeing and is now looking into his little bag on his side belt looking for something while beaming with hope and happiness, while Wei Ying was distraught of the thought of reliving the whole thing again, it was already a thing to make him traumatized but it just went worse, trying to oppose the idea the God offered him he was in disbelief. And before Wei Ying could say anything further Crescent took something from his bag and shoved it into Wei Ying's hands, it was a pendant with silver and gold designs and in the center there laid a beautiful Ying and Yang pendant.

Alright I'm getting kinda bored in this part so I'mma just make this quick -_-

The yin and yang pendant grants Wei Ying the power to control both Ying and yang energy (meaning: he can control resentful energy and the celestial energy or what I call it that) in the cultivation world since he died of backlash from it Crescent gave him the pendant.

Crescent also gave Wei Ying this Peacock flute, it can also be used as a sword for flying like his Suibian, and can also maximize in size to fit a size of a sword (maximum weight it can carry is like BiChen). It can control resentful energy better then his Chenqing.

Liaoúzu gave Wei Ying this pendant he can wear around his neck or his wrists, it grants him the ability to change genders when necessary or always,he can also change in command by just saying he wants to change into a girl or boy, and can teleport to his destination by just saying the place in his head and he's there.

The next is this fox pendant he can wear around his waist belt, it grants the power to control the wind and turn into the animal that's in the pendant. He also has the power of the fox in the pendant like, illusion, swift pacing, camouflage and etc. All the characteristics of the fox there. It's still given by Liaoúzu. (I'm so kind to help Wei Ying 😌✨)

Any who we will see each other in the next part, byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 149 19
'When the memories of your past linger about.' 'Thrown off a cliff, a desired end. He who met with resurrection. Shall never be remembered, a notorio...
44.6K 3K 69
He stared at it. Not believing for many minutes - because who would trust him with this? His friend must have made a huge mistake. Or he had no other...
150K 12.3K 33
Wei Ying, a young, vibrant college student, knew something was off about Lan Zhan since the man moved in next door. It took strange dreams, howling...
26.5K 2K 36
Wei Ying tries to find a back to his old life after Lan WangJi dumped him for his brother, only to realize that it wasn't as easy as it seemed. It fe...