Some Witches Need Anger Manag...

Oleh TGR20-16

* The Moonstone Chronicles Book 3 Teenage werewolf, Alec Colby, inadvertently helped to release Lucifer from... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
I Accidentally Kickstarted The Apocalypse
Did You Miss Me?
The Figure
Seeing Double
Arm Ourselves With Information
The Portal To Nowhere
The Coven
That... Was Fucking Weird
Lilith
The End
Part 2
A Whole New Realm
Turnscrew's Academy
Chameleon
The Hall Of Heroes
It Was A Dream, Right?
Invasion Of My Privacy
Dream A Little Dream
The Survivors Of The Apocalypse
Lost Humanity
Some Sort Of Cult
Split Mind
Spontaneous Musical Number
Sandalphon
Part 3
Cheating Death
Necromancy And Chaos
An Old Friend, An Old Enemy
The Once And Future King
Soul
Part 4
Wolfie
Happy Birthday To Me
Play The Game
Real Hell
Faith
The Prince Of Dorkness
Part 5
Done Being Good
The First Man
Deal With The Devil?
Wards And Claws
Resurrection
Part 6
#TeamKalec
Frozen
A Game Of Survival
Some Witches Need Anger Management
Epilogue: We Have A Problem
Announcement: Coming Soon...

Balance

39 4 124
Oleh TGR20-16

"Shit!" Alec shouted.

I ran to Michael, just in time to see his wings fall to ground, leaving two large gaping holes in his suit that poured with blood. His eyes were unfocused and he was losing consciousness. I dropped down beside him, placing my hands on his shoulders as if this would give him some sort of comfort when it's clear that there was nothing I could do.

"Michael!"

His eyes blinked, looking at me, but not really seeing me.

"I need you to stay awake, okay?" I said. "You're going to be alright. Stay with me."

He nodded, breathing heavily. After a few seconds I felt myself being pulled away from him. Alec held me as Victoria held her hands over the wounds, but nothing was happening.

Then, a soft blue glow surrounded us, slowly enveloping Michael. As the glow faded away and the hole in his suit sealed closed and the blood disappeared. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, still reeling from what has just happened.

Michael sat up, looking oddly at peace "Heaven," he said simply "They took away my wings and healed me."

Alec put an arm around my shoulders. I leaned back into his chest, trying to calm down. Victoria stood, brushing herself off.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"It means he's now human," Sandalphon replied as he walked over to us "That was the justice of Heaven."

Didn't seem much like justice to me...

"See it's not that I chose the wrong side, I followed the rules," Sandalphon said sadly looking at Michael "I never wanted it to come to this, brother."

Michael placed his hand on Sandalphon's shoulder "And you should have known better than to follow Lucifer, Sandalphon. You were supposed to be the good one."

"I was human once Micheal," Sandalphon replied "My flaws are still there.They never truly went away."

Michael looked at him "But your heart is pure, I believe you were doing the right thing."

"No," Sandalphon replied "I was being selfish. You were right before, I was trying to create a fantasy. This isn't what I intended."

"So, do the right thing," Michael said softly "There is still time to change things."

"It's too late for me," Sandalphon said sadly "The damage has been done. Lilith has already made her move. You can't stop what's to come."

What was to come? What had Lilith done? Whatever it was... we would find a way to stop it. We had to. I couldn't loose Alec.

"No. We will find a way," I insisted.

Sandalphon looked at me sympathetically "I wish I had your faith, Kian. But, my actions have consequences... Alec still has to die."

I couldn't believe that. No fucking way. Not after everything we'd survived so far...

"Seems like I'm pretty alive," Alec said "So, that blows your theory out the water."

"This version of you is alive, yes," Sandalphon replied "But, you are an exception, not the rule."

Maybe so, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. I couldn't.

"I am sorry, Kian, but the rules dictate that the sacrifice must be made," Sandalphon said "The balance must be kept."

I opened my mouth to protest, then shut it again. Sandalphon had a point. If Alec's death was keeping the apocalypse from taking over, then the balance needed to be maintained.

"You don't get to say goodbye," I said quietly as I heard Alec shift behind me. He put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer "Not this time."

"How can you say that?" Alec asked "I know I'm not your version of me, but we were in love, right?"

I smiled "Oh, we were," I agreed "But, I've watched you die. There are universes out there where I'm the one who kills you. I can't see that happen again."

Alec hugged me close "But, maybe there are others-"

"No," I interjected "You died because you were always supposed to. I just didn't want to accept that. We can't save everyone."

"It's not fair," Alec said, tears running down his face. I gently kissed his cheek, wiping them away with my thumb.

"Life is never fair," I whispered.

"Then maybe... one last song before I go," Sandalphon said closing his eyes "I think it'll help both of us understand our choices."

I knew I should be feeling sad or angry, but as the music swelled and I began to sing, I felt only peace.

Grey days
Clouds in the sky
Glass fronted buildings
We wave from up high
Above the world

It seems we're all waiting
For something to do
Some kind of purpose
Or maybe just something at all

We're tired of waiting
We're bored out our minds
Feel like you're stuck
Put the tape on rewind and say

Today is the beginning
The moment we started living again
Freedom is overrated
Most will try and fake it
So don't waste your time
Know that we're all being left behind
In the end
Oh, in the end
Nothing is worth your time
So don't even stress your mind
Find a way to cope with it
Life is a piece of shit
Don't you think?

See what I mean
Nobody here is clean
Follow the leader
I'll follow the book instead

People can't change
The world stays the same
We'll rise to meet them
But we'll never feel that way
Such a shame

The winners and losers
The fakes and the posers
None of them were chosen
Now that's why it's hopeless
I can see it

Think that you're winning?
It's only the start
Freedom is overrated
They will try and fake it
So don't waste your time
We're all left behind
In the end
Oh, in the end
It's not worth your time
So don't stress your mind
Just try to cope
It will burn up your soul
In the end

Oh, in the end
In the end!

The choices we make
To fight against hate
To be our best
To not be a mess
It's all just a lie
Put the dirt in your eye
And say

In the end I'll be better
In the end I'll get smart
In the end I'll be nicer
In the end till it stops

In the end I'll learn something
In the end we will fight
In the end it's all over
In the end it's alright

In the end you will win
In the end you all lose
In the end we've just started
In the end I'll lose you

As I finished the song I realised that Sandalphon was gone. Alec was holding my face in his hand, looking deeply into my eyes. He wiped my tears away.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled me forward, pressing his lips to mine. The kiss was chaste and gentle, yet passionate. It was unlike any other kiss we'd shared and it made my stomach clench slightly.

"Maybe somewhere out there, I am okay," he replied, pulling away and smiling softly "But, I'm not the version who's going to get a happy ending."

My lip trembled and I nodded slightly. He grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly.

"I need you to promise me something," he said. I just looked at him in confusion. "Promise me that if you can't save me, you let me go, okay? Don't let the balance break. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

I shook my head, tightening my grip on his hand "What about me?

His eyes sparkled as he stared at me for a few moments "You have work to do," he said. Then he kissed my forehead "Go save the multiverse, bloodsucker."

He really was Alec. They all were deep down. I gave him a small smile and then I released his hand and stepped back towards Michael and Victoria.

"Come on guys, let's go back to our bodies," I said as I reached them.

Victoria just nodded, "Yes, let's."

"We have The House Of The Apocalypse to deal with," Michael added as he looked up at me "And, we know Lilith has made a move against Lucifer. We are one step behind everyone else, and I... am not of use to you anymore."

"That's not true Michael," I replied putting my hand on his shoulder "You're a part of this family. You might not think it, but you are, and, whatever happens, we will find a way to defeat this. Together. all of us, we will find a way to win."

"Together," he nodded.

We took hold each others hands and closed our eyes letting the darkness take hold of us once more.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.1K 201 22
(Y/n) Lucifer was forced into a role he had no interest in. When his half brother Vali abandoned his place as heir to the House of Lucifer(one of the...
Mated by Fate Oleh Franqi'

Manusia Serigala

9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
23.9K 1.5K 12
In where Barbara lives through hell as a child all the way to her teen years until she finally gets the saving she wants but from a deer demon.
339 24 12
Six years after the events of The Angels Cove Chronicles, vampire prince Elias and his family have grown accustomed to their life in hiding. That is...