You Only Live Once.. Noah Sch...

Od isabelsversion

This story contains lots of cussing, a few chapters about mental health, and panic attacks. Y/n and Noah have... Více

DISCLAIMER!
Introduction
1 "less than a month.."
2 "inevitable"
3 "is she talking about me? "
4 "deal"
5 "you only live once"
6 "under my spell"
7 "the opportunity to hold your hand"
8 "I'll think about it"
9 "I don't wanna keep our relationship private"
10 "Congratulations"
11 "SPA NIGHT!!" pt. 1
12 "SPA NIGHT!" pt. 2
14 "I love you"
15 "i love you" pt. 2
16 "my sweet angel"
17 "You're an idiot, Noah Schnapp"
18 "you look beautiful, by the way"
19 "makes sense"
20 "saving my ass too"
21 "my love"
22 "Lisa?"
23 "M'lady"
24 "i thought You would say that"

13 "shall we?"

236 4 20
Od isabelsversion

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/f/f is Your favorite flower

Noah's pov

I wake up at 10 to my alarm. I start getting ready for me and Y/n's date. Our date starts at 12.

I take a quick shower.

I get out, and put on a nice outfit that I don't care if it gets dirty, because it probably will.

I decide to do my hair a bit different than normal.

(A/n I legit have 180 pics of Noah saved in my phone- I don't think thats healthy..)

By the time I get my hair done, its 11:28. I slip on a pair of Jordan Dub Zeros.

I've still got about 30 minutes until our date, so I walk to the nearest flower shop and pick up a bouquet of Y/f/f's.

By the time I get back to the hotel, it is 11:57. Looks like I'm gonna be right on time to pick up Y/n.

I walk up to Millie's room and knock on the door.

Y/n's pov

I hear a knock on the door. "Hey Millie. I think that's Noah, will you go check?" I ask.

"Yeah I will." Millie says as she gets up and opens the door. She looks at who it is before she shuts it.

"You were right Y/n." Millie says as she sits back down.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Priah asks.

"I'm waiting for you to pause 'Boo Bitch!'" I say. Maya picks up the remote and pauses the TV.

I walk up to the door, checking in the mirror to make sure my makeup and hair still looks good. It does of course.

I open the door. Noah is standing outside with a bouquet of y/f/f.

"Wow, Y/n you look gorgeous." Noah says. "Thanks Schnapp. You look really good" I say.

Noah hands me the flowers, and holds his hand out. "Shall we?" He says. I grab his hand.

A/n im so sorry for another filler chapter but I had a busy day today. Tomorrow I have a 4 hour car drive so ill probably write a couple of chapters during that so that I don't have to write while I'm on vacation.

Word count: 394 very short :(

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

137K 2.3K 34
{completed} • a noah schnapp x reader story 💗 • (lowercase intended)
522K 16K 62
⇢ Temporary!Will Byers x Fem!Reader* ⇒eventual El Hopper x Reader [Book 2/5] ⇠ As always, you the reader are apart of Stranger Things. It h...
19.3K 229 30
"Briar, you guys are too young to understand love," Sofia says. I respond back saying, "Ok so maybe we are too young to understand what actual love i...
98.3K 2.1K 31
This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will happen? Maybe even having someone who is mo...