๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

By JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... More

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ

1K 91 65
By JIA74U

💜

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

💜

Liu Wang Zhoucheng hugged Liu Hai Kuan tight....

"I missed you so much... Why do you keep leaving me, now and then? This is not a fair treatment towards your loving Mate?"

Kuan smiled.

"Oh really!! Then what's the fair one?"

"Fair one iss..... When you touch your mate lovingly... "

"... Like this... !!!"

Kuan held Cheng's waist tight and pulled him closer. Cheng blushed and giggled...

"Yes... And, then kiss him with passion and heart filled with desires.... "

"Mmmnn, so my Mate is in that kinda mood this day... Fine, but don't hurl curses on me, if you can't get out of bed tomorrow.... "

"Is that a warning or foretell?"

"Nope... That's a promise.. You, my Royal Highness aren't walking out the bed, a week.... "

And Kuan carried a giggling Cheng to the bed... They were about to become intimate, when suddenly there was an impatient knock in the door... Cheng sighed frustratingly and yelled...

"Who wants to die tonight?"

KUAN laughed shaking his head. He got up and fixed his clothes..

"Enter...!!"

A guard entered...

"Sorry to disturb, Your Highness..."

"Someone better be dead, or you will be, tonight... "

Cheng said angrily... The guard gulped.

"Mother Empress summoned everyone in Prime Lady's chamber... "

"Is Mamma alright!! "

Suddenly, Cheng got up, agitated... Kuan was concerned too.

"By grace of God, Mother Empress is ok.. But Prime Lady is severely wounded... "

"You go.. We will come right away.... The Guard bowed and went off..."

🟥⬜⬛🟧🟨🟫🟪🟨🟩🟦🟩🟪🟫🟨🟧⬛⬜🟥

🔴⚪⚫🟠🟡🟤🟣🟢🔵🟢🟣🟤🟡🟠⚫⚪🔴

In an adjacent chamber....

Wang Meng Zanjin laid down his husband on bed and kissed him tenderly. Wang Yizhou closed his eyes and took his beautiful husband in his warm embrace... Just then they heard a knock... Wang Meng Zanjin scoffed... but Yizhou gently held Zanjin's arms and got up...

"It's alright.... Maybe Yibo has summoned me!!"

"But you just came back...!!! ENTER..!!"

Zanjin yelled as Yizhou fixed himself.....

"Did some fire rained on the palace, that you needed to disturb us at these odd hours? When I asked specifically, not to be disturbed.... Generalissimo Wang just arrived and is very tired... I assume, you are aware of it...right!!! "

The guard gulped.

"Your Highness, my apologies... "

"Whatever, spill..... "

"My Lord, Empress Mother has summoned everyone in Prime lady's chamber.. "

"Prime lady!! But isn't she supposed to be with Emperor Yibo tonight, in his Royal Chamber!! "

"Yes, Lord..."

"Then.....!?!"

The guard stood silent. Now Zanjin panicked...

"She's alright... Isn't she... ?"

The guard stood with bowed head..

"Answer me damned... Is she ok!! Is her baby all right...?"

"She's gravely injured, that's all we have been informed.... "

Yizhou immediately got up from the bed...

"You go, we will be there sooner..."

The guard bowed and went off...

"What could have happened to her? "

"My dear, panicking won't help at this hour... Let's go there and find out.. If it's something serious, she may need your support and assurance... So, you need to keep patience..."

ZANJIN nodded and both he and YIZHOU proceeded towards PRIME LADY'S ROYAL CHAMBER....

🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶
🔷🔸🔹🔶
◼️◻️🏽◻️◼️🏽◼️◻️🏾◻️◼️🏾◼️◻️🏾◻️◼️🏾◼️

Yibo was lying on bed, hugging his Mate and caressing his face, when someone knocked.... He opened his eyes...

"Who's there?"

"Your Excellence...!!"

WAZIR SONG'S voice was heard.. SEAN woke up too...

"Song, am pretty tired... Could it not wait till morning?"

"Your Highness, Prime Lady Meng Ziyi is Gravely injured... "

Yibo sighed in concern....

"I am coming...."

He got up and started wearing a formal robe...

SEAN got up and started dressing too...

"Mate, you need not.... "

"No, I will come too.... After all, she is your Prime Consort. And, it's my duty to attend her in this unfortunate time."

YIBO nodded and opened the door. WAZIR LI bowed...

"Your Majesty, actually... "

But then he frowned, when he saw SEAN dressed up, standing besides... He looked at YIBO...

"He will attend her too.. Have you informed Paul?"

SONG LI BOWEN seemed disturbed by the fact that SEAN was accompanying HIS MAJESTY to attend PRIME LADY during this time. It might distress ZIYI more at the moment, but then WAZIR LI had no say in these matters and the ultimate decision would have to be YIBO'S... So, BOWEN LI didn't remark anything on it.... He just bowed and said.

"Yes, Imparator..."

"Let's go..."

🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫🟤🟣🔵🟢🟡🟠🔴
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤎💜💙💚💛🧡❤

Everyone was already present in the PRIME LADY'S royal chamber. As soon YIBO reached, they parted to give him way... SEAN followed.....

MENG ZIYI, was laying down on her bed, looking intently at the ceiling, like lost in another world of Pain & Solitude... Tears constantly flowed down the corner of her eyes....

PAUL stood with a dejected face...

"What happened?"

"Majesty, she lost the baby...!!! "

YIBO sighed sadly.

"It's a very unfortunate consequence... But then, life and death aren't in our hands.. Let's say, that it wasn't in our fate to hold the innocent soul in our arms.. Everyone kindly pray for the departed soul.. May the departed soul rests in peace.."

Everyone stood, closed their eyes and prayed for the unfortunate soul silently.... MENG ZIYI didn't respond to anything. She just laid there lost, as tears rolled down her eyes... She was in grave shock...

"Take good care of her. Paul, you are in charge, till she recovers completely... Make sure, she gets out of it and moves on."

PAUL YU nodded and then bowed. YIBO was about to leave, when ZANJIN came forward and bowed.

"Almighty, it would be better for her, if she receives your warmth and care tonight... "

"She needs rest more than warmth. And there are many attendants to take proper care of her... My Mate is tired.... He just returned from a trip and he would need to take care of Imperial tasks tomorrow. He needs rest too. Besides, it seems like she isn't in her normal senses tonight, she looks lost. I think it would be better, if professional nurses took care of her, instead of Imparator...."

SEAN said sternly...YIBO stood with a stoic face, but his expression clearly stated he agreed with SEAN.

ZANJIN frowned and looked sharply at SEAN... But he knew better than to argue with EMPEROR'S Fated Mate, that too in front of the EMPEROR...

So he moved back. YIBO proceeded to leave, when CHENG came forward.

"Brother, she needs you tonight. Every Mate seeks the warmth of their Mate, at moments like these... "

SEAN chuckled. CHENG looked at him annoyed...

"Did I say something funny? "

"Prince Liu Wang ZhouCheng, she isn't his Mate.. I AM... She is just his Prime Concubine. I am regretful for her loss, but... I am not letting my Mate compromise with his health under any circumstances. He is the ALMIGHTY EMPEROR, not a caretaker of sick people. He can't just risk his health for anyone or anything... "

"Why are you speaking in the midst? I am talking to my brother.. "

"Cheng, give it a rest... His Grace Sean Xian is right. Lordship arrived just few hours ago.. Besides, Prime lady needs proper care and lots of rest. It would be better if we leave her to the hands of professionals and also vacate the chamber. So that she could relax without disturbance.. Move, give way to His Highness.... "

LIU KUAN said sternly, but ZHOUCHENG stood staring angrily at SEAN.

"I SAID!!! CHENG MOVE!! GIVE WAY TO HIS ALMIGHTY.. "

CHENG sighed and moved away. SEAN XIAN nodded to KUAN, who nodded back but with an indifferent expression. That cheerful and charming XIONG ZHANG of XIAO XIAN was gone.

SEAN stared towards KUAN for a few seconds, with expectations in eyes, before diverting his gaze and following YIBO back to the Royal Chamber. All the time SEAN looked, KUAN just kept his gaze downcast with stoic face.

After they left, slowly everyone started leaving to their respective chambers. GENERALISSIMO WANG YIZHOU walked with MARSHALL LIU KUAN.

"Our Xiao Xian seemed to change a lot..."

"There isn't our Xiao Xian anymore Dage, there's only HIS GRACE SEAN XIAN, Fated Mate of EMPEROR YIBO now."

And a displeased KUAN strode towards his chamber. YIZHOU sighed.

Even he was disturbed by SEAN'S attitude. But then he understood. He had long foretold, that pain broke strongest people and determination.

Only, in SEAN'S case, pain and torture first broke him and then rebuild a new PERSONA......

Masking Xian's originality..

🔳🏼🔲🏽🔳🏾🔲🏿🔳🏿🔲🏾🔳🏽🔲🏼🔳
🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑❇️🛑

YIBO dozed off as soon he laid down. He snuggled to SEAN and hid his face in his chest, as few drops of tears rolled down his eyes. The baby's demise hurt him. He might not expect much from the babies born of MENG ZIYI, since they were conceived via witchcraft method which was dark and unhealthy, and the children born were not expected to be as appropriate and strong heir........

....... But they were Yibo's children nevertheless. And he loved them a lot, irrespective of everything. Yibo was tired, really tired, both emotionally and physically. And soon dozed off, hugging SEAN tightly. Seeking his warmth, his comfort....

SEAN kept caressing YIBO'S back. SEAN wasn't happy either. Demise of a pure innocent soul wasn't something to be happy about. But then, LIU KUAN'S indifferent behavior made it worse. SEAN'S heart pained. His heart seeked those cheerful past, those happy days, compassionate guidance, carefree laughters, admirations and cherished looks of his XIONG ZHANG, DAGE & JIEFU...

'Did he lost them!!! Forever? Why? What was his fault!! He didn't ask for any of these. He was forced in these... Did they abandon him? Does he disgust them now!!!'

Tears rolled down SEAN'S alluring eyes....

💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔🛑💔
◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️

Oh, my naive heart!

What do you desire? What do you seek?

I wander around....

Why do I wander alone in this deserted wilderness?

It seems like the wave is thirsty, in its own river.

What is this turmoil?

Why is there this turmoil?

What is this shadow that's face-to-face before me?

What a disaster!

What a catastrophe!

Can't say whose desire is there.

Like life is lost, life is confused.

The earth is silent, the sky is silent.

Yet, what pulsates around me in every direction?

Oh, my naive heart!

In these paths, how many thorns are there!! 

The pursuit of desires has given pain to every heart.

How many hearts have been wounded;

So many hearts have been sacrificed.

In the face of divinity,

who are you one alone?

Who are you one alone?

Oh, my naive heart!

◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️💔◼️
🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑◼️🛑

FEW DAYS LATER....

Prime Lady Meng Ziyi was coming back from Paul's chamber... She saw the remains of her departed baby.

He was scheduled to be buried in the grave yard the next day. Her heart was filled with darkness & hatred...

💔

Hatred towards the Rising Sun...

💔

Hatred towards Drizzling Rain
drops...

💔

Hatred towards Blooming flowers..

💔
Growing Saplings....

💔
Sounds of Laughter....

💔

Even, the Air she was breathing...

She hated everything.

Everything.Everyone. Everywhere....

And, unfortunately she saw someone she hated with guts..

SEAN XIAN was returning from the Royal Garden, after spending some quality time with His Almighty in the soft winter sunshine. He was happy.

Smiling...

But then he halted. He stood face to face in front of MENG ZIYI. There was an hateful expression on her face. SEAN lowered his gaze and with an impassive expression, decided to just pass by, without creating any more fuss...

But, MENG ZIYI wasn't in a mood to any of it... Neither letting SEAN pass by, nor ignore her... She strode towards him with fast strode, held his collar and slapped him hard....

"You caused this... It happened cause of you.. You did this.."

"What did I do!?! "

MENG ZIYI slapped him again. SEAN fell on ground, throwing up blood.

"You killed my baby.. You murderer.. You witch, I lost my baby cause of you....Katil, katil, killer, murderer..."

MENG ZIYI didn't stop, she hovered over him and kept slapping him on face, then got up and kicked him, hard.....

"Get up, get up, I am telling you, just get up.. Why aren't you getting up? You murderer, you son of a bitch, bastard, filthy Omega... You murdered my baby.. I lost it cause of you... Get up, look at me, why aren't you looking now!! Where's that smirk gone... Huh!!! Cheap whore...."

WAZIR SONG LI BOWEN saw the commotion and came rushing. From other side, WANG YIZHOU & LIU KUAN too came rushing...

SEAN looked at them. His face was severely damaged with purple and red bruises all over. One eye was shut.... Blood oozed out of his mouth and nose... He was on his knees and hand... He was too shocked to retaliate. Besides, Ziyi was not only Prime concubine but a woman, and it was Sean's pledge to never physically harm a woman, at least not by his own arms. So, he stayed and waited for Ziyi to stop, but Ziyi didn't. Instead she became more harsh.

"Prime lady stop....!!!"

LIU KUAN yelled.

"A Zi STOP IT...!!!"

YIZHOU reprimanded.

"Your Grace Lady Meng, pray stop it...."

SONG LI BOWEN commanded... But MENG ZIYI was far from listening. She kicked SEAN hard on chest. Kept kicking. And, when the three approached to stop her, she glared at them, taking the form of her Soul Beast, RED DRAGON WENQING..... and exhaled fire all around, warning everyone to stay away.....

Even, ENJIE backed off, scared...

Ziyi was about to bite off Sean's head, when a stern angry Alpha growl made her crouch down in submission and tremble in fear.

ALPHA WOLF LAN ZHAN lurched in midst of her and SEAN, and stood staring at ZIYI with flaming blue eyes.

MENG ZIYI immediately returned to her human form.... LAN ZHAN proceeded threateningly towards MENG ZIYI... and she started backing off in absolute terror ... LAN ZHAN roared angrily, ready to attack.…....

But suddenly, LIU HAI KUAN jumped in front of MENG ZIYI and took the form of his soul beast, a blue dragon, XICHEN...

LAN ZHAN growled angrily at KUAN'S DRAGON XICHEN, commanding him to move and let him deal with ZIYI... But XICHEN didn't move..

"Your Mate needs your foremost attention, my Lord... His Grace Sean is severely injured..... Please, you can deal with Prime concubine later.... "

KUAN conveyed via mind link to LAN ZHAN, who immediately came back to his senses. YIBO came back into his human form, turned urgently, picked SEAN and disappeared.…........

XICHEN took back his human form, and looked back sternly at Prime Lady Meng Ziyi. She was shivering in fear...

"Guards, escort Prime Lady back in Prime Chamber, and she will remain in room confinement for now..."

WAZIR SONG LI BOWEN commanded...

"CALL THE ROYAL HAREM GUARDS AND DRAG LADY MENG TO HER CHAMBER. IF SHE RETALIATES IN ANY WAY BE STERN AND FORCE HER TO SUBMIT.... FAST. NOW. "

Everyone turned back at another stern voice, & there stood MOTHER EMPRESS YU, with violet eyes..her soul beast PURPLE SPIDER was in control...

Two Eunuch Guards came and dragged MENG ZIYI to her chamber...ZIYI too didn't struggle much. She was terrified and only now realised the consequence of her impuse. She already started to reflect on her impudent action.

GENERALISSIMO WANG YIZHOU came close to WAZIR SONG LI....

"Wazir Song, didn't you always point out everyone's fault and judge them.... I hope you will give appropriate judgement for Prime Lady too... And, give her deserving punishment..... "

SONG LI BOWEN looked straight at YIZHOU'S eyes...

"Any doubts regarding that! "

WANG YIZHOU scoffed and strode off, shoving WAZIR SONG LI BOWEN intentionally. LIU KUAN followed him, nodding politely to WAZIR LI, who nodded back. WAZIR LI then sighed. He looked back, EMPRESS WANG YU stood there.

"It would be better for everyone, if you keep a control on her.. She is turning an impudent impulsive beast, which will sink everyone's ship, including yours.... Better teach her to use her brain... It won't hurt her to act smart sometimes... And that would save our backs too...."

He left. EMPRESS YU stood, fuming.

🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮 ♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️🏮♟️

YIBO took SEAN straight to PAUL. PAUL was genuinely shocked, when YIBO dashed inside his private chamber with a bleeding, disfigured barely conscious SEAN on his arms. PAUL checked him.... But suddenly, SEAN woke up startled, and dashed towards the mirror in room...

"MATE....!!!"

YIBO tried to stop but before he could, SEAN already saw his disfigured face and staggered back...

Then started laughing like crazy..

Ultimately, he pushed YIBO and ran away, hiding his face with his hand, with YIBO pursuing him from behind. But before he could catch him, SEAN shut himself in an empty, dark room. And locked it with a string Witch spell.

"Mate... XIAN... Please come out.. Listen, it's ok.. It will heal... SEAN, COME OUT...."

"I AM NO LONGER WORTHY OF YOU, MY LORD.. GO AWAY.. GO, FIND SOMEONE ELSE.. LEAVE ME.. SEAN XIAN IS DEAD.... SEAN XIAN IS DEAD.... "

SEAN XIAN never really was concerned about his looks ever... But, since he started liking YIBO, it made him feel happy to look beautiful. It was love feeling and mate bonding that made Sean want to look beautiful for his mate. But all that shattered when he looked at his disfigured ugly reflection on mirror...

Suddenly, the realisation hit him that he really loved EMPEROR YIBO... and with this disfigured face, he will be nothing but an embarrassment for the Emperor...

The initially shocked SEAN started laughing crazily, cause he just understood that, the day he realised his love for Majestelerine, was also the day he lost his love forever...

And then, the pain, immense pain hurt Sean hard on the chest... He could not let YIBO carry out life with a ugly disfigured burden likewise him.... So, Sean dashed out. He knew Majestelerine's speedy moments, so he shut himself in the first empty room he found...

Dark and Cold...

But then, wasn't dark and cold, the part of him since some time now... And sitting there, he finally decided to end his life and freed himself & Majestelerine from this embarrassment and torture forever....

YIBO mind linked SEAN, tried his Alpha Command to control him, but in vain. SEAN blocked them all...

SEAN XIAN was trained in the art of war and espionage (spying).... And one thing that was taught to all the Spy soldiers was, how to end his/her life, if caught by the enemy, and there's no any way of escape... Because, being caught alive meant torture and breaking..... So, to not give in to enemies, spies were taught the various ways of self end.

And SEAN was a pro spy trainee. Apt in ways of killing self. He slowly brought his wrist close to his mouth, stared sternly for a few seconds and using his teeth, tore the veins and arteries of his wrist.... Blood flowed out in the gush....

Everywhere.....

💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔♟️💔 🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤❣️🖤

Imparator: Emperor...

A persona (plural personae or personas), depending to the context, can refer to either the public image of one's personality, or the social role that one adopts, or a fictional character. The word derives from Latin, where it originally referred to a theatrical mask.

KATIL : MURDERER

SHOULDERING: push (someone or something) out of one's way with one's shoulder.

Majestelerine : His Majesty...

💙🧡💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
30.6K 1.6K 6
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’.....๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“...
854 106 6
[๐–๐š๐ง๐ ๐—๐ข๐š๐ง] "Take your eyes off my man!" He says with burning flames in his eyes. As the title says but it's Omega Verse WangXian modern au! ...
207K 8.4K 111
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž - ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ, ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ...