Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

4

1.4K 69 99
By Hazzaslittle28

Harry:

"Get on your knees." I order to the petite omega in front of me, her eyes twinkles and she kneels between my legs, the stress of today, of watching Louis and having to pull back because the boy is just too good for me. I want him, there was no doubt that I've never wanted someone so much badly,

I wanted to see tears in his eyes from how good I give it to him, him wrecked in my bed, but I knew what omegas like Louis wanted, they want more than just sex, he wants flowers and soft kisses and I am incapable to provide that to him.

My alpha wants to sink my teeth in his thin gorgeous neck, lap over the sweetness of his blood and hold him down while I ruin his body.

"Get out." I groan because those eyes weren't what I was imagining of, those cheekbones weren't sharp enough, fuck I had it bad for Louis. That omega was an enigma that I wanted to have for myself.

The only problem was, if he knew what I wanted from him, he'd never look at me the same way again.

My alpha was craving him. I was craving him.

His mouthwatering vanilla and cherries was my ruins, I smelled that scent of his the first time in my office, even under layers of neutralisers my nose could detect the smallest hint of his original smell, undertones of cherries with vanilla making my alpha feral, I wanted to bite that plump lip of his pin him to my office table and have my way.

Fuck, Louis was a danger to my health.

I sighed and looked at my submissive for the night, I wasn't going to spend any more time with her, this was the first time In weeks where I called someone over but the image of Louis was enough to ruin it all. "Don't come back. Grab your payment from Paul who's going to drop you home." She frowns but doesn't say anything just like how a submissive should be.

Standing up I watch her dress herself up before leaving the play room, I walk out as well, I need a drink or maybe I should work instead. Yeah that sounds better.

I was mid way through my file when my phone rang, Louis' name flashing on it,

"Harreh!" The omega on the other end slurs, my brows raised amusingly at the loud sounds in the background, "You've been drinking." I hear a puff and then,

"Yeah good observation Sherlock Styles." He quips, instead of anger something akin to fond brew in me, I would've used my alpha voice if someone sassed me out but on Louis it only made me smile.

"Where are you?" I asks sighing because the noise in the background grew more,

"Uh standing in the line because I have to pee?"

"Louis. Where are you at?" I asks yet again,

"I'm far, far away from Manhattan and far from you, mister. Night." And he hangs up, just like that. I frown at the screen calling him twice before taking matters in my own hand and tapping on his location.

"Why are you calling me!" He shrieks, "Watch your tone, little omega and stay where you are because I'm coming over to get you."

"Harry—"

"I'll be there." I promised, grabbing my coat and keys.

******

"Stan what are you doing! Get off me." Louis' voice comes, anger brews in me and my alpha growls when I turn to find Louis struggling to be out of the photographer's grip who was nuzzling his nose in my omega's neck.

I growled lowly and it was enough for everyone to bow their heads, "Get off him." I gritted and the lowly alpha immediately left Louis' waist stumbling over because of my pheromones. "There you are." I mumbled softly to the omega who was whimpering, "Harry." I've never heard my name with a voice this angelic, gathering his tiny frame in my arms I stroked his hair, "There there, I'm here. Shh. Nothing happened to you." I whispered gently cradling his head to my neck.

"Let's get you going, baby." I muttered but what I hadn't expected was to be shoved, obviously I didn't budge because Louis was too tiny and weak against me, he kept hitting my chest with his tiny fists, "Let go off me!" He whines, "Omega. That's enough." I sighed with no command whatsoever.

"No! Why are you here!"

"To get you home. Who'd you came with?" Louis squints his blue eyes at me, they were really the most prettiest thing I've ever seen.

"Zayn." He mutters and I nod, "What is he doing leaving you all alone here?" I asks and he pouts, "You ask a lot of questions. He's drinking duh." I hum and call my half brother, Liam. "Liam, can you please take an omega home. Yeah I'm texting you the address."

"What omega?" My brother asks from the other end

"Harry I don't feel good—" and before he could finish he's doubling over and puking all over my shoes, I immediately hold his hair for him, "Get over here, Liam." I half snap before rubbing Louis' back, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He says a sob leaving him.

"Shh it's okay—" and he's again puking. I sigh looking at him, "Okay let's get you going." I said already walking us to my car, "Zayn—"

"My brother Liam's coming over, he'll take Zayn home." The pretty blue eyes swimming with tears blinks, "Your-your brother?" I nod, "Yeah, get in now." I command and he's already entering my car, I shut the door and walk to the other side.

"Here drink." He obediently holds the bottle of water I held out for him before taking tiny sips. I obviously wasn't going home because I don't think Louis could handle the ride for more than five minutes.

Slowing down my car at one of my hotels I got out and carried the sleepy boy bridal style, I glared at the alpha whose eyes were on the sleeping beauty in my arms, he turned away facing ahead while Louis wiggled closer until his nose was tucked in my neck. His small breathes puffing against me making me shiver.

I lay him on the bed, "Mhmm...I like the strawberry ones. Get me one of those please." My brows scrunch as I look at the boy who was mumbling in his sleep, his hand raised making grabby hands at the air and then slumped them down, I chuckle softly at that before removing my phone and calling Liam,

"Hey where you at?" I asks,

"Oh Zayn's with me. Thanks bro." I frown,

"Why are you thanking me."

"Because I just found my mate." And with that he's hanging up, what is with people hanging up on me today?

I roll my eyes and called Paul, "Paul I need you to bring me the smallest size of pyjamas and casual clothes right now, some shoes of my size and my clothes as well. I'm in hotel Pyramid."

"Yes Mr.Styles." And with that I'm cutting the call.

I look at Louis who was peacefully sleeping now, my fingers brushed his soft hair away from his forehead before rubbing his plump lips, those same lips that I've been craving since forever. I looked down at my shoes, a smile touching my lips at Louis' behaviour. He was too adorable.

A bell ringing made me stand up, I grabbed the paper bags from Paul thanking him for his service before walking towards the bed and removing the pyjamas.

I remove the light blue cotton maxi dress before going to undress Louis, I put his Vomit covered clothes in the basket before grabbing a wet towel wiping his body, my breathe cutting out In short because I've never seen someone so beautiful from the inside. My hands were itching to remove his bra but it would be way too inappropriate and I don't trust myself enough to do that, I wiped his flat stomach my belly stirring with heat at the piercing on his belly button. I thumbed over it, his skin was feverish under my touch and if Louis would've been slightly conscious I don't think there would be any involvement of clothes to be done.

"Mmhm I wanna sleep." The omega whines when I raise his head to put the night gown on him. "No one's stopping you, sweetheart. There you go, such a good boy." I say and he purrs unconsciously nuzzling his head in my neck.

I smile and kissed his hair, "Good night, little omega." He was off again, I put the covers on him and decided to change as well.

Once I had change, I gazed at the couch and then Louis' sleeping form, I've never shared a bed with anyone before. Not even my submissive, I cleared my throat the feeling the discomfort arising in me.

"Fuck." And with that I'm finally sliding next to Louis, my alpha immediately finding easiness despite me getting slightly hesitant. I stare at Louis whose pink lips were now puffing out small breathe squished between the pillow. The omega was beautiful even with the light hue of the moon, a yawn rippled out of me making me shut my eyes.

Today was definitely not weird. And I needed to push this omega away from me as far as possible.

******

Louis:

My head didn't throb as I had expected it to be, a small yawn leaving me, the sheets under me felt extra soft with a hint of dark chocolates and rosemary, my omega purring as I nuzzled into the softest sheets smelling like heaven to me.

"If you're done doing that you should eat something." A deep voice amuses making me gasp and sit upright, the last thing I had expected was a sweaty Harry removing his earbuds as he eyed me. I gulped pulling the comforter near me clutching them to my chest.

"Good morning, Louis." He says sighing softly, "How are you feeling this fantastic morning, Miss Tomlinson?"

"Better than I deserve." I mumble feeling ashamed all of a sudden, "You should drink that first." He says pointing to my left where a glass of orange juice and pill rested. I grabbed them and gulped the pill in one go.

"Did you put me to bed?" I asks and he hums grabbing a butter knife and buttering the toast, "Did you um undressed me as well?" He looks up, "I had no choice but to."

"Where'd you sleep?" I asks and his green eyes travel beside me, I look there to find the rumpled unmade bed, a gasp leaving me, "Oh my God! Did we do something?" I whisper

"Necrophilia is not my thing."

"So uh we just slept then?" I ask with my nails pressing in my fists, I kind of was disappointed,

"It was a novelty for me too." And then he's standing up and handing me a plate of food, "You need to eat."

"Whose clothes am I wearing?" I ask picking up the toast, "I had Paul pick them up for you."

"Thank you but you didn't need to do all of this." I mumble nibbling on the bread, "Uh yes I did, yours were covered in vomit."

My cheeks heated at that and I looked down to the crumbs on the white comforter, Harry stood up from the bed, "I'm all for pushing limits but You shouldn't have drink like that, you put yourself at risk last night."

"I know." When I stare up I see Harry eyeing me for a second before removing the sweaty shirt off of him, my eyes instantly travelling the length of his body, he was tanned, the black ink on him making me tingle between my legs, his six abs were prominent leading down to a V line—

he comes closer crawling on the sheets, "If you were mine you wouldn't be able to sit like this for a week." He rasps out before leaning forward and taking a large bite from my toast. I gape at his words.

If I were his— the thought makes me shudder, Harry as my mate was something I don't think I'll ever imagine— anyways if I were his why wouldn't I be sitting like this?

"What?" He looks up with his twinkling green eyes, "You smell amazing, Little omega. I'll be in the shower." He informs and then walks out of the room.

I sit there processing all the information. I continued eating the breakfast until Harry was done with his shower and was dressed impeccably in a formal grey shirt and black pants.

"Take a shower and once you're done, Paul will drop you off at home." He informs his tone changed to cold and detached making my heart hurt, "Why'd you send me those books?" I asks and he looks at me,

"Because I keep finding myself unable to leave you alone but I need to get myself together so I'll tell Paul to leave you at yours and we will never meet again—"

"Harry, you can't possibly decide everything on your own! You brought me to this fancy ass hotel while I was drunk out of my mind, you changed me into fresh clothes, watched me at my worst and said something stupid about me not sitting for a week when I'm yours. Why does this have to be so complicated?" Harry looks up and sighs, "This is why....you are too good for me and I am a bad man who doesn't know how to handle good things. Take a shower Paul will be waiting for you."

"I am returning those books of yours to you. I don't need your shit." I snap pushing him out of my way, it always ends like this with him, he says stupid stuff I get heartbroken and then somehow we end up together in unplanned circumstances.

I shower ignoring the tears that ran down my face and wore the clothes that Paul, His driver brought me, the blouse actually fitting my body I ignore the way it looks so pretty on me instead wear the skinny jeans and rushing out.

Harry was talking with a burly alpha who I assumed was Paul because with the way Harry had a hand on his shoulder, when they heard the steps of my shoes Harry looked at me, Paul walking out of the door leaving us alone.

"You look beautiful." He mumbles and I ignore him instead looking for my phone, "Louis." He calls, I grab my phone and unlock it to find various notifications mostly from my mum and Zayn.

A warm hand encloses my shoulder and I pull it with everything in me only for Harry to roughly pull me towards his body, our chests were touching now, his green eyes boring into mines, "Omega, you can't be mad at me for wanting the best for you." He breathes, his eyes on my lips, "You don't know what's best for me." I find myself saying,

His thumb comes to my lips tracing the flesh, "I do. And it's you being far away from me. You're doing the lip thing again, Louis." He groans and then tilts my neck until his nose is touching my mating gland. A shiver runs my spine while I fall pliant in his hold.

"Stop touching me like that if you want to push me away, Harry." I whimper and he hums, kissing my gland and making slick drip out of me, "You're intoxicating, omega." He whispers growling lowly before pulling away from me. "Fuck." He whispers pained, "Harry."

"No. I'm sorry. Fuck."

"Harry. Please." I whisper and he's staring into my eyes, "Fuck it." He growls grabbing my face and smashing his lips against mine, I gasp when he pins my body to the wall, his hands grabbing mines and pinning them over my head while I try to catch up with him. My toes were tingling and let's not forget how my panties were soaked.

So much for pushing me away.

So....the weather?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
47.2K 4.3K 56
Wang Yibo finds a suitable alpha without having to change himself, and he doesn't feel the need to change Xiao Zhan either. 🍓 Alpha Xiao Zhan x Omeg...
9.9K 1.1K 11
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
80K 2.7K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...